*March & April 2021*

Ooh exciting!
What prams did you guys get :) ?

Ive got the silver cross elegence with both the linear chassis and classic bouncy chassis
(all 2nd hand but in brand new condition)
Ive saved an absolute fortune so chuffed to bits lol xo

Oh that is such a classic pram! Absolutely lovely! Did you have it with your others or just got it this time?

I picked up a city mini GT. The pram we have at the minute is actually amazing (it’s a super old mothercare 3 wheeler which is great for where we live) but it is not small enough when it folds so the city minis are much neater when they fold and will fit behind the seats in the back row of our car. Hopefully!!! It’s actually for my 2yo rather than the baby, the baby will be in a sling all the time. My 2yo still needs the buggy if we go on long walks.

Ladies. I’m quite possibly dying. My nipples have been itchy as hell for a solid 2 weeks! I’ve tried so many different creams and I’m topped up on my allergy medicine :brat:

it sucks

Can you speak to your OB and ask them for help? Sounds absolutely horrendous - you haven’t developed thrush in your nips somehow?

Last edited:
Can you speak to your OB and ask them for help? Sounds absolutely horrendous - you haven’t developed thrush in your nips somehow?

I could call Or send an email I suppose. Didn’t even think of it to be honest lol. They look normal so I don’t think so, but you never know.

I could call Or send an email I suppose. Didn’t even think of it to be honest lol. They look normal so I don’t think so, but you never know.

If it’s really getting to you your should give them a call, just to see if they can help. Until then, maybe an ice pack down there?!

@doggylover fingers crossed it fits I hate the no boot it's rubbish that where I'm lucky with my car my boot is Dipped in the back so have a little bit off room, still couldn't go shopping with a pram/pushchair in it tho :shrug: xz

@SY92 I'm ordering this one need a smallish folding one xx

Screenshot_20201025_153525.jpg

@KylasBaby no sorry about itchy nips mine have been for months tbh when I itch they get so sore aswell :cry: but hope you can get sorted nothing worse and so irritating xx

@tdog we’ve had the kids in the back this week as my in laws have been visiting. The dog fits in, and I was able to fit a small shop in, but yeah, not a lot of space at all. Will take a bit of getting used to as until now we’ve had the back seats flat and a massive boot :haha:

I've been looking at prams as well over the past few days. I've been looking at brand new but then I've seen spanking looking 2nd hand ones for a 3rd of the price. I dont know what to do

I've been looking at prams as well over the past few days. I've been looking at brand new but then I've seen spanking looking 2nd hand ones for a 3rd of the price. I dont know what to do

I think if you can afford it, go for a brand new one. If you choose a great one it will either resell really well, or last you for more babies and get your monies worth (or both!). But if you can find a good one you want second hand, and could really use the extra money better elsewhere, then that’s a sensible option.

I saw this push chair on Facebook marketplace. Its practically brand new. Its silver cross and was £250 for everything. Saved loads of money

Screenshot_20201029-081445_Facebook.jpg

Even from the photo you can tell that it is pristine, @Nixnax , what a bargain!

I will say though, it is really not recommended to use car seats that are second hand, as you never know if they’ve been in a crash (even if the seller said they haven’t) Even if they look perfect, they could be damaged internally.

@doggylover I did think that about the car seat. I have my mind set on the Joie 360 for car seats so I doubt this one will get used. I'll probably sell it on. It was more the pram I was after. Its so clean and tidy. A very good find

@doggylover I did think that about the car seat. I have my mind set on the Joie 360 for car seats so I doubt this one will get used. I'll probably sell it on. It was more the pram I was after. Its so clean and tidy. A very good find

It looks so clean! Which is rare with second hand, that one looks brand new! I really rate the joie 360, I think I said before, it is fab.

FYI mamas buybuybaby is having a pretty decent sale. The car seat I wanted was originally $200. I got it for $119!

I only have a few “big” items I need so I’m always watching the deals.

I feel like its too early to buy everything, but at the same time I like to be organised. We keep getting baby clothes in post from our parents, so I dont think we'll need to buy many clothes. Maybe just gender specific when we know. I want to know already!

The weather is horrendous this weekend, gale force winds and rain. I feel a weekend of decorating is on the cards

Lovely bump @Nixnax weather is awful here as well, went to Tesco and nearly blew away in the car park!

how is everyone keeping? My sickness soldiers on ](*,)](*,) 11 weeks of it now and it’s as bad as ever.

Oh my I'm not getting notifications ffs :shrug: had a quick assure scan today as haven't felt baby but pretty sure I saw a willy so my intuition may be right it's a boy :blue: here a pic of lazy sod lol xx

download.jpeg

Lazy sod :haha: glad you got a good look again @tdog! If you think you saw boy bits are you not dying to ask your mum now?! That would push me to the edge I think! And I’ve never had an interest in finding out :haha:

Lazy sod :haha: glad you got a good look again @tdog! If you think you saw boy bits are you not dying to ask your mum now?! That would push me to the edge I think! And I’ve never had an interest in finding out :haha:

Pretty sure it's a boy it does and doesn't if that makes sense, I'm not all that bothered as long as HE is fine :haha: I don't get my 20 week scan for another couple weeks so was a little anxious but everything fine :) mam wouldn't tell me anyway :shrug: :rofl: ordered my pram now at least that's sorted xx

Pretty sure it's a boy it does and doesn't if that makes sense, I'm not all that bothered as long as HE is fine :haha: I don't get my 20 week scan for another couple weeks so was a little anxious but everything fine :) mam wouldn't tell me anyway :shrug: :rofl: ordered my pram now at least that's sorted xx

Yay for your Pram! That’s exciting! Funny I have to have my scan at 19 weeks instead, they’ve moved them all to stop the hospital being too busy. But not sure that works if you move all the appointments?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->