March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ok so not getting out of here today lol....

Janelley- LMAO!!! my dh is the same way!!! we both look young for our ages...when i was prego with #1 i looked turned 21 while pregnant and we both looked like we were 16 lol...talk about dirty looks....

ok funny story

I am 3 months older than dh so when he turned 21 i was 7 months pregnant with #1 and looked like 9 months (hey i have big babies and i am only 5'2" only way to grow is out lol) ok anyways we ended up going out with his older brother and sister in law and guess who got to be the DD for the night...oh yeah lucky me the one who had to watch everyone get drunk off their butts, i was in a large town i did not know how to get around and had to rely on drunk people to give me directions.....Now you wanna talk about dirty looks getting into clubs looking like i a 9 month pregnant 16 yr old....lmao i was questioned that night whether or not it was really me in my drivers licences...good thing it was just take on my bday that year so i had the puffy prego face in it...but yeah they tried asking me all those off the cuff questions like whats your bday and whats your middle name...it was funny but embarassing!!! i still like to think i look more early 20's rather than almost 30 lol...

ook leaving for real now!!!

Janelley, it did not make me sad at all! It is beautiful. Trust me, I am well past "baby envy" (if you want to call it that! lol) now. I'm just happy to see other people with beautiful kids! :D

Ladies, what's going on across the pond??? Are you all taking budgie seed to be talking so much, i cant keep up :winkwink:. Great to see so much activity and read about everybody :flower:.

So from what I have read, and apologies if I miss some things...

Never/Krissy.... I am now 15DPO. I can't believe I'm holding out on testing!!:wacko: I had a little nosey up there this evening and there is no sign of any more spotting, just creamy CM so I'm getting a little nervous:headspin:. I so do not want to get my hopes up but even when I did a search of charts on FF 99% of charts at 15DPO with my symptoms ended in a BFP. I'm thinking if the spotting yesterday was a sign of AF my temp should take a mjor drop today or tomorrow with AF arriving. It didnt today. So, on the other hand if yesterday was an IB ([-o<) I'm thinking it may take another couple of days for HCG levels to rise enough as I had a BFN at 11DPO. So I'm going to try and stick it out to Saturday, but I'll probably cave if temp doesnt drop considerably in the morning lol.

Sweetz.... hope all goes well today :flower:, looking forward to see some pics. Darn this time difference, I probably wont find out until tomorrow.

Never.... 2 days to go whoop whoop, I'll say a prayer for both your wee miracles.

Shefali... ditto Never, don't count yourself out yet, I'm in the same boat and I know I've said it before but I NEVER get early BFPs. Another reason why I'm trying to wait until the weekend to test again.

Hopestruck... lovely to hear from you, I hope you are taking the time out you need. Do you mind if I ask, are all your losses at the same time and in the same way? If so, I would suspect there is something underlying.

Storked... I've always wondered about the old sex thing with a BFP lol, is there any evidence I wonder?

Krissy, loving the blog, beautiful.

Kanicky, Janellybean and anybody I have missed :flower:. I'm reading, just a memory the size of a pea after so many pages of posts :blush:.

Love you all ladies, this is the best thread I have been on for months.

Let's get those BFPs happening :thumbup: xoxo

Ok, now I am sad. A lady on one of the other threads I joined said that a ruptured cyst poisons the egg if it hasn't implanted yet. This is horrible and sad because my cyst ruptured the day before I think I implanted (had a big temp drop that day). I hope its not true but now I'm not holding out much hope. Oh well, I only have one more cycle before we stop TTC and wait a year. :(

Ok, now I am sad. A lady on one of the other threads I joined said that a ruptured cyst poisons the egg if it hasn't implanted yet. This is horrible and sad because my cyst ruptured the day before I think I implanted (had a big temp drop that day). I hope its not true but now I'm not holding out much hope. Oh well, I only have one more cycle before we stop TTC and wait a year. :(

Army- Did she have M.D. next to her name? If not, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Just be patient and try to relax. It's true, if you try too hard and think about it too much, it wont happy.. So, go take a bubble bath and relaaaaaax.

Really Armymama? I can't comment to be honest but please do try to stay positive, get the proper medical advice if need be. Not saying the advice isnt true, but it may not be as black and white as it seems xoxo

FINALLY I can comment after reading 3 pages!!!! I Love It!!!!

Hopestruck: I'm hugging you virtually!!! I'm def glad you've gotten all those test done so you can really figure out that you have no problem and amazingly the bean didn't either. My doc told me it was abnormal sperm, but he said that w/o even doing test, so now you have me thinking....I'm still sooo sad that this has happened but to have gotten the answers you've gotten is amazing. It's great that your fox did at least do test. I agree I wouldn't spend any money when I know they'll tell me what I already know so I def say go for it, you done your research. I might have to come find you so you can be my doc/researcher! I'm rooting for you always!

Armymama: I def agree with what Janelleybean said. She's not an M.D. only thing a person can tell you is their experience and what happened to them is not the case for you, you have a whole different body and how it's functioning is very different. And most of the time us women just google and get our answers from there so just relax, don't worry about what if's!!

Janelleybean: I'm SOO happy to hear from you. I haven't seen the video, I'm def going to look at it after this! Thanks for Sharing that with us, You are sooo sweet and awesome!!

AngelSerenity: Thanks ma'am for the sweet words!! And def don't worry We're not counting you out, IB is def what it sounds like. I'm Soooo rooting for you ma'am!!!

BayBee: My nipples sticks out in the heat....Soooo I'm claiming yours to stick out Bc that bean is raising those hormones of yours!!

And to the awesome lady who said they love this group, it's only sooo great Bc of you and the rest of the women here!!!

I bet guest and other women who read our thread think we're crazy for being sooo close and positive and sweet!!

AFM: Sorry I couldn't say as much as I wanted, I have a banging headache and I took one Tylenol but that didn't work so now Im just going to lay down. Catch up with you ladies alittle later. Be Good!!!

Krissy, it tickles me too! I ask for it but more to let him know that I want to baby dance, not really go south hehe

Never, I was doing prenatals and CoQ10 but and stopping the CoQ10 because I read that it makes my blood thinner less effective. Oh and yeah I am also on baby aspirin and lovenox injections for my FVL mutation. And baby dancing every day! :) can't wait for your ultrasound! And yeah, my hubby was afraid that all the sex we had might not have helped last pregnancy. When they were testing my levels they told me no sex to give the baby every chance so...no sex this time!

Sweetz, I am always saying crazy things to my spouse. He doesn't even blush anymore- just makes a food impression of scared squeaks :D yay for limes!

Kanicky, I get burned out from TTC too. You try to keep it fun but let's be real, we aren't playing. The fact that it feels good is a boon but we really just want the baby. And that makes it exhausting work!

Hopestruck, that is hard evidence. You must pursue it! As for Houston, we will start moving this month and should be done by next month sometime. I can't wait! I will be in an apartment and not a house. I like it!

Armymama, haven't given birth, only miscarried. But...I love my spouse but not sure that I want him around when I am in labor. He gets queasy about weird things and I would resent him if he became lightheaded.

Sounds promising BayBeeEm!

Thanks Janelley :hugs: sex is comforting to me as well

Angel, I am not sure about evidence. I may need to look into it deeper!

Krissy, it tickles me too! I ask for it but more to let him know that I want to baby dance, not really go south hehe

Never, I was doing prenatals and CoQ10 but and stopping the CoQ10 because I read that it makes my blood thinner less effective. Oh and yeah I am also on baby aspirin and lovenox injections for my FVL mutation. And baby dancing every day! :) can't wait for your ultrasound! And yeah, my hubby was afraid that all the sex we had might not have helped last pregnancy. When they were testing my levels they told me no sex to give the baby every chance so...no sex this time!

Sweetz, I am always saying crazy things to my spouse. He doesn't even blush anymore- just makes a food impression of scared squeaks :D yay for limes!

Kanicky, I get burned out from TTC too. You try to keep it fun but let's be real, we aren't playing. The fact that it feels good is a boon but we really just want the baby. And that makes it exhausting work!

Hopestruck, that is hard evidence. You must pursue it! As for Houston, we will start moving this month and should be done by next month sometime. I can't wait! I will be in an apartment and not a house. I like it!

Armymama, haven't given birth, only miscarried. But...I love my spouse but not sure that I want him around when I am in labor. He gets queasy about weird things and I would resent him if he became lightheaded.

Sounds promising BayBeeEm!

Thanks Janelley :hugs: sex is comforting to me as well

Angel, I am not sure about evidence. I may need to look into it deeper!

Storked- My MIL was just over here and I told her that I MC again, and she told me that she had a friend who was having the same problem so she started a baby aspirin regimen. What does it do exactly? I was thinking about trying it when we try again, but would like to know what it helps with before I start it. Either way, her friend went on to have 2 kids. The only thing that helped her from miscarrying was the aspirin. I guess she miscarried every time she didn't do it..:shrug:

I'm not sure for other people Krissy, I take it because of my clotting condition. From what I have read though, some women with antiphospholipid syndrome have pretty good success rates using it. Can't hurt!
My first pregnancy I was taking aspirin when I found out that I was pregnant until I started lovenox injections- but it was to protect me! I never thought of miscarriage- my sisters with my condition never had losses. The only one that did has protein c deficiency. Now I am being über cautious.

I'm back!! Very strong and healthy heartbeat of 166 bpm!! They said since you are only 11weeks might be hard to find....NOPE!! She found it in less than 30 seconds lol it was so amazing to hear!! Even DH was smiling and I haven't seen him smile in a while...too bad numbnuts screwed up the simple task of taping it... *facepalm* I told you Krissy lol I am scheduled for. 12 week ultrasound next Thursday. ^_^ I will scan over all the missed posts after I stuff my face with my celebratory Panda Express lol YAY!

Bamagurl, Krissy & BayBeeEm- I will definitely keep you guys posted with pics. I'll try not to be so lazy about posting. :)

Storked & Krissy- You girls are so bad!!! ;) But carry on!

Krissy- The MC can definitely throw off your cycle. Instead of ovulating on CD 13 or 14 like I normally do, the cycle after my MC, I ovulated on CD 15-16. So you'll probably O soon.

Never- I'm here for you. Somebody has to keep you on track! :)

Armymama- You will be preggo soon! Did you also say you were taking the relaxed approach this month like Bamagurl? Also, you mentioned that your husband will not be around during the birth. I'm assuming he's on an extended tour? You never know, he may be done by then. Or maybe he can take a vacation? I'm clueless about how they do that, but I really hope something will work out for you guys. This is my 1st pregnancy, so I can't answer your questions about giving birth.

Shefali- It makes sense that you're testing early since you will need the Progesterone. Do you normally test positive early? And what does the vomiting mean? Is that a symptom for you?

BayBeeEm- I'm on the fence about finding out the sex. I LOVE surprises so I would love to find out at birth. I think my husband wants to know beforehand. I told him he could find out early and just keep it a secret from me. We'll see. Nice to read your update.

Sweetz- Congrats on the strong HB and reaching 11 weeks today! :dance:

Hopestruck- Nice to see you back on. I hope you are taking care of yourself. :hugs:

Hi AngelSerenity, Garfie, and everyone else!

AFM- I have a secret to being able to "remember" what everyone types. My memory is so bad, by the time I get to the bottom of the pg, I forgot what's at the top. Recently, I've been typing my comments in the "quick reply" box and then COPYING what I typed while going to the next page. I do that for each page until I get to the end. It's hard to keep up being gone all day so I find this works best.

AFM- Nothing exciting to report. Nervously, anxiously, and excitedly looking forward to my appt tomorrow! For the past few days, I've been feeling nauseous throughout the day. Making it VERY HARD to concentrate on work. Sometimes, I feel like if I'm not eating, I'm nauseous. Hope this doesn't last long.

Take care ladies!

Good Evening gals!!
Never- oh my goodness I actually chuckled to myself when I read your post about how to upload a photo! LOL but nonetheless I will give it a go and see if I can manage to figure it out. I also had to do the progesterone with my last one (after the reversal) it was weird cause I never had to do that before. Now its got me worried if I will need it again.
Shefalia-Im not sure if you were asking me or not but just in case, I took the pills (soy) I think you were talking to Never but I got confused. I didnt want to be rude if you were asking me.
Sweetz- In case I havent said it yet CONGRATS!!! you are trucking right along, 11 weeks WOOT WOOT! and another WOOT WOOT on the heartbeat! Nice and strong.
Janellybean- thanks! there is actually a funny story behind my nickname and actually had nothing to do with grease ( but I also love the movie) I worked with a girl at a collection agency years ago and everytime our supervisor would ask her if she could take a call or whatever she would also say, "can nicky?" and it just turned into kanicky! LOL
ArmyMamma- I went into labor on my own with my 2nd baby but the others were always assisted in one way or another. But I also agree with Janelly go by what your doc says not someone without a phd! For sure!
BayBeeEm- yes Ma'am born and raised. I will always be a cheesehead at heart :)
Krissy- I always tell my husband that I will hold on to my youth as tight as I possibly can so any time we can be mistaken for younger I say breathe it in girlfriend! I tell him now that its not my 40th thats coming up its my 2nd 20th!

Well ladies I will probably be MIA for a few days as I have things going on at my store that require my full on attention. In addition to being a stay at home mom, I am co owner with my sister of a tanning salon here in town. since I am the brains of the operation (LOL I can say that cause my sis isnt on here) I do all the finances and paperwork and we have some things coming up, however I will for sure check in as soon as I can and update everyone on my status and check in on all of my wonderful new TTC friends. I will mis you for sure, I have only been a part of this for a day or so but I truly am enjoying all of your stories and support. Talk to you soon.

Kanicky- So sorry I forgot to say welcome!!! I was inspired by your story about giving birth to your baby girl after the tubal reversal. Sending babydust your way for another LO! :)
Co-owner of a tanning salon. Now that sounds like an interesting gig.

Thank you LisaLee!! Congrats on your your little one as well. Yes the salon is fun. I wouldnt have been able to do it without my sister. She works the day shift and then i work the evenings. That way I dont have to stick the little one in day care. So far its been good. It was a bit slow in July cause we had record breaking temps but its picking up! had to do something in this economy!

*whew* just caught up! Busy ladies!! Akk and since I struggle from bad prego brain...sorry I can't remember who said what?! Lol

The comment about ruptured cyst...if she ain't no doctor then I wouldn't worry to much. I asked my doctor about the cyst I have on my ovary, he said that it wouldn't poison but would cause a lot of pain. If you are concerned, phone your own doctor. That is what you pay for....not some random person on the net. :)

Never...Ty againg for Storting this post...it is definitely the 1st one I check these days haha

Well I'm overfed and very content so time to relax. Might hop on later!

ok that wasnt so bad. I was able to upload my profile pic. This was taken when the baby (Caylee) was almost 3 months old. Then there is my DH (mike), my DD (Breanna) and my DS (Cody).

Beautiful family! :D

I keep telling my spouse that if we have a daughter with my pale skin and his dark hair then we could birth Snow White. He isn't keen on it though hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->