March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Aspe- You wanted to know what a positive IC looks like. I looked through this thread and saw I posted 2 pics on pg 26. The lines are pretty clear. I'm sorry I don't know much about checking the cervix. I'm not sure there are a lot of cervix checkers on this thread. But from what I hear, the cervix can be all over the place depending on the time of day. I would use an OPK to get a better read of your peak time.

Army- When are you going to test?

His Grace- Sorry I ran out of "steam" last night and didn't give a proper response to your post. I hope your AF ends soon. Seven days is long enough!!! The thing about my periods is that they used to be super heavy the 1st 2 days and trail on for days after that. I wondered why it couldn't be condensed in 3 heavy days. :shrug: Oh well. At least when it's over you'll be very close to your fertile time. I'm sure you're be more than ready to make up for the lost time!

Garfie - Nothing wrong with keeping keepsakes. I think most people have a little box of items close to their heart that they wouldn't part with. Make sure you keep that box hidden from your kids who you said are wreaking havoc on your home! :headspin:

Krissy- Your stories made me cry. Very touching indeed. Good luck in finishing your studies. Sounds like you're well on your way. Good luck on the BFP in a few days too! :dust:

Shefali- Where are you hun?

Thanks Lisa! Although I wont be testing this month :cry: I see my dr. on the 30th to talk about why i mc again, 2 in a row now, and just want some answers...i had 3 normal pregnancies then 2 mc...sucks....

Krissy- Your stories made me cry. Very touching indeed. Good luck in finishing your studies. Sounds like you're well on your way. Good luck on the BFP in a few days too! :dust:

Thanks Lisa! Although I wont be testing this month :cry: I see my dr. on the 30th to talk about why i mc again, 2 in a row now, and just want some answers...i had 3 normal pregnancies then 2 mc...sucks....

Krissy- So sorry. I misread your last post about the BFP and saw that it was directed towards Army mama!!! Someone find me a dunce hat please!
Well, I hope you get some answers at your Dr.'s office soon. :hugs:

Lisa- i know what you mean! if i am do not carefully read each post and take notes lol i get stuff so messed up....ugh...first you get pregnancy brain then you get sleep deprived brain so yeah been doing that for 6 yrs...ugh..worth it though most days lol....

oh little fact i heard...womens brain actually shrink while pregnant due to hormones and that is what actaully causes lack of memory...see it is an acutal meidcal condition!!! take that men what is your excuses lol

Aspe- You wanted to know what a positive IC looks like. I looked through this thread and saw I posted 2 pics on pg 26. The lines are pretty clear. I'm sorry I don't know much about checking the cervix. I'm not sure there are a lot of cervix checkers on this thread. But from what I hear, the cervix can be all over the place depending on the time of day. I would use an OPK to get a better read of your peak time.

Army- When are you going to test?

His Grace- Sorry I ran out of "steam" last night and didn't give a proper response to your post. I hope your AF ends soon. Seven days is long enough!!! The thing about my periods is that they used to be super heavy the 1st 2 days and trail on for days after that. I wondered why it couldn't be condensed in 3 heavy days. :shrug: Oh well. At least when it's over you'll be very close to your fertile time. I'm sure you're be more than ready to make up for the lost time!

Garfie - Nothing wrong with keeping keepsakes. I think most people have a little box of items close to their heart that they wouldn't part with. Make sure you keep that box hidden from your kids who you said are wreaking havoc on your home! :headspin:

I am testing whenever the tests from my friend gets here! should hopefully be tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday.

Krissy I loved reading about your grandmother :)
I only have one grandparent left and she has managed to alienate me and my siblings

I only have one grandparent left and she has managed to alienate me and my siblings

I know it hurts when it seems that your grandparents dont care. I grew up in a family where my grandparents on one side played favorites and on the other side they did not like little kids....so long story short didnt really stay with either of them...i am soooo happy my kids have my parents! they are amazing grandparents and do not miss a moment with them if they dont have to! the are invovled with out trying to act like the parents its great...on my dh they dont have much to do with us and what is really sad is my parents live 45min away and dh family is 20min away doesnt sound right does it?

Sounds like my dad Krissy. I have a decent relationship with him but he never bothered to show up to my wedding or my reception that was held two weeks later.

I only have one grandmother left as well. She keeps telling everyone she don't want anymore great grandchildren, but she has alot more to come yet. I never heard anyone say such a thing before.

I lost my last grandparent last month. Very hard on me. She was an amazing woman. :)

Krissy- she is in 5th grade. And Yay! 4 days hehe

I lost my last grandparent last month. Very hard on me. She was an amazing woman. :)

Krissy- she is in 5th grade. And Yay! 4 days hehe

My kids dont go back till the 4th....so ready for them to go to school they are driving me nuts lol....stilll love em!

Hi ladies, I hope you're all well :flower: I'll give my update at the end as I'll forget to respond to everybody if I dont reply beforehand! :winkwink:

Storked.... I used to keep my pregnancy tests as well but threw them all out after my 5th MC at Easter. It was a real low point in my life and I just couldnt face being reminded of everything. However, I'm happy to say that 3 new HPTs have currently replaced them and I can't stop staring at them now :winkwink::happydance:

Never.... Yipee:happydance:, great to hear from you. I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, and yes not nice not getting the scan :growlmad:. For some reason I still had good vibes about you but I wondered why you hadnt been on. Of course DH home superceeds everything, I hope you are both having a lovely joyous time :winkwink::hugs:

LP... how you feeling now honey? I'll list my symptoms at the end of the post so we can compare :haha:, there's only a few days between you and me :thumbup:.

Storked... your description of your relationship brought a tear to my eye, how wonderful it must have to be in that position. I used to feel like that, and you've made me realise DH and I need to spend some quality time together.

Janelly.... GL for this month!

Krissy.... how's things? Your post about your grandmother was lovely. I was close to my mothers parents and I cherish all the trinkets I have upstairs. they go with absolutely nothing in my house but I don't care. good luck with the studying as well, it took me a while to finish my studies for various reasons and I ended up completing my degree full time while also holding down a full time job so I feel your pain. It will all be worth it in the end. I have a post graduate diploma in Health Promotion and am intrigued by your BA in Health Administration, what do you hope to do with it?

Hisgrace.... I love reading your signature, everytime you post I stop to read it again and again :flower:

Armymama... GL, hopefully this is your month!!! I hope you get your tests on Monday, if you do are you going to wait for FMU on Tuesday?

Shefali, Hopestruck, lisalee.... thinking of you. Hopestruck I hope you are getting stronger as each day passes, you're an amazing woman.

Aspe.... for the ICs it is a minimum of 10 seconds to dip, but I always dip for 15 just in case. I just think the concentration of HCG can't be overconcentrated if you dip for longer but it will make sure there is enough urine on the strip, but if you dip less perhaps there isnt enough urine for the test to detect things. If that strange thinking makes sense!:wacko:

I have probably missed some posts so please forgive me! :blush: I hope you are all well, I am reading, just like a few others I forget after reading 6-8 pages :blush::haha:. I'm blaming pregnancy brain already :dohh:.

AFM.... things are ok, I did another test yesterday which was darker and my temps are still very high. Symptoms are also kicking in big style; nausea, constipation, sore/tender/itchy boobs and nipples, and tired. BUT I AINT COMPLAINING, still on my wee high and I think still in a bit of shock that I'm here again. I'm starting out positive and am determined to stay positive so I'm also going to make an effort to meditate every night to help keep me sane :wacko::thumbup:.

Have a good evening all xo

Hi ladies, I hope you're all well :flower: I'll give my update at the end as I'll forget to respond to everybody if I dont reply beforehand! :winkwink:

Storked.... I used to keep my pregnancy tests as well but threw them all out after my 5th MC at Easter. It was a real low point in my life and I just couldnt face being reminded of everything. However, I'm happy to say that 3 new HPTs have currently replaced them and I can't stop staring at them now :winkwink::happydance:

Never.... Yipee:happydance:, great to hear from you. I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, and yes not nice not getting the scan :growlmad:. For some reason I still had good vibes about you but I wondered why you hadnt been on. Of course DH home superceeds everything, I hope you are both having a lovely joyous time :winkwink::hugs:

LP... how you feeling now honey? I'll list my symptoms at the end of the post so we can compare :haha:, there's only a few days between you and me :thumbup:.

Storked... your description of your relationship brought a tear to my eye, how wonderful it must have to be in that position. I used to feel like that, and you've made me realise DH and I need to spend some quality time together.

Janelly.... GL for this month!

Krissy.... how's things? Your post about your grandmother was lovely. I was close to my mothers parents and I cherish all the trinkets I have upstairs. they go with absolutely nothing in my house but I don't care. good luck with the studying as well, it took me a while to finish my studies for various reasons and I ended up completing my degree full time while also holding down a full time job so I feel your pain. It will all be worth it in the end. I have a post graduate diploma in Health Promotion and am intrigued by your BA in Health Administration, what do you hope to do with it?

Hisgrace.... I love reading your signature, everytime you post I stop to read it again and again :flower:

Armymama... GL, hopefully this is your month!!! I hope you get your tests on Monday, if you do are you going to wait for FMU on Tuesday?

Shefali, Hopestruck, lisalee.... thinking of you. Hopestruck I hope you are getting stronger as each day passes, you're an amazing woman.

Aspe.... for the ICs it is a minimum of 10 seconds to dip, but I always dip for 15 just in case. I just think the concentration of HCG can't be overconcentrated if you dip for longer but it will make sure there is enough urine on the strip, but if you dip less perhaps there isnt enough urine for the test to detect things. If that strange thinking makes sense!:wacko:

I have probably missed some posts so please forgive me! :blush: I hope you are all well, I am reading, just like a few others I forget after reading 6-8 pages :blush::haha:. I'm blaming pregnancy brain already :dohh:.

AFM.... things are ok, I did another test yesterday which was darker and my temps are still very high. Symptoms are also kicking in big style; nausea, constipation, sore/tender/itchy boobs and nipples, and tired. BUT I AINT COMPLAINING, still on my wee high and I think still in a bit of shock that I'm here again. I'm starting out positive and am determined to stay positive so I'm also going to make an effort to meditate every night to help keep me sane :wacko::thumbup:.

Have a good evening all xo

Lol if I get the tests tomorrow I don't think I can wait, I will probably test right away and on Tuesday morning too!

I am glad you are staying positive!

Morning ladies!!:coffee: I just woke up. I had so much fun last night with my hubby and his best friend--as well as his friends. Really got to spend some time getting to know everyone even better. I really miss going out, but not that much. Alright, well I'm off to take a shower and go pick up my little guy. I miss not waking up to him squishing my cheeks. I hope all you ladies are doing well this morning. :flower:

ROFL janelly, I love your description of squishing your cheeks. My DS (21 months) decided to show my boobs to everybody in a cafe today, my own fault really. He had his hand at the top of my boobs/top and I said what are you doing looking at my boobies, and wayhey, there you go everybody, a flash of flesh before the watershed! Hilarious

Hey ladies!! Well....prego brain just hit me hard as I was distracted by my stomach growling so got up for a minute to get a snack and now I forgot what everyone said! :wacko: LOL! I have ADD to start with so it is hard to concentrate in the ....OOooo look a butterfly! :haha:

Newest food craving....McDonald's....wtf?! I don't like fast food and just the smell of those delicious fries....no wait...the thought of those delicious fries make me drool. Yes I know I have issues haha. TG they have summer deals here on nuggets and happymeals. What? Just because I'm 30-something doesn't mean I don't like getting a prize with my food haha

I wonder if salt craving signifies anything....I'm not craving sweet stuff like with my other 2. Weird.

Question....I have all my friends and family nagging about when I am going to do a registry. I don't live near most of them so they want me to do one so they can get me stuff I like. Um...I never did one for the other two so how does that work?

Angel- I know what you mean. My son has done that many of times. Mostly when all my husbands friends are around and because they are mostly all perverts, they don't mind at all... Men... geez. I just got off the phone with Amma and she said that Samuel helped Papa pick tomatoes this morning from the garden and ate just about every one he picked. She said he had juice running all down his face and the front of his shirt. He really does like to be a helper, but when it comes to picking food out of the garden--forget it. He will eat it all before it gets into the house. I can't wait to see him.

Sweetz- One word. BOY!

Sweetz- As for your registry, I registered at Target. You go on their website and sign up, then find stuff you want and click the "add to registry" button. It's fun. I put all sorts of stuff on mine. Then you can check it and see what people have bought you. You can do it at any store you want. Good luck and have fun!

I'm trying to decide if I even want to involve you know who in it.....he is such a pain lol

OMG!! I had like 15 pages to read!! LOL, man I have to try and get in front of the computer more often. Ok so here goes and I am so sorry if I miss anyone at all

Hisgrace- so sorry AF showed up!! Damn her!

armymama- having your husband get deployed has got to be tough no matter what! I have another friend whos husband leaves often and its so hard on her and the kids. Just little thing like the fridge going out become such a big thing when he is gone. You are one tough lady!! as for his attitude and the way he treats you?? not cool!!! at all!! he ought to be more respective being a military man and all. anyway, you do whats best for you and those babys and thats that!! Good luck!

angel- YAHOOO!!!!! CONGRATS LITTLE MOMMA! so happy for you!!!! and prayers that its a sticky bean!!

lpjkp- I am with you, this TTC stuff takes a toll on your entire sanity. Thats why I am glad I found all of you girls on this site!! Helps for sure!

garfie- Happy belated Anniversary. I was readying so fast I didnt catch how long you have been married.

Never- thanks, yes its kind of a big family but my oldest moved out at 18 so its really just the two at home now. So one more would just be that much more merrier! LOL

Storked- I am right there with you, I absolutely hate waiting. My husband teases me about my impatience, he calls it the "nicky now" syndrome. He gets quite a kick out of it when he can throw that little saying around. Kinda pisses me off though...........cause its so true!

Krissy- Honey I am so sorry you are being talked to that way. That is never ok! Just like many of the other girls on here I too was in not only a verbally abusive relationship but a physical one too. That was the relationship that my first born was from. I try my hardest to tell my son not to follow his fathers actions and never ever use your fist to solve an argument. All of it hurts, mentally and physically and it really sets the stage for how we act and react in our every day lives. Hang in there but most of all stand up for yourself. When he talks like that, just walk away!

Hopestruck- I am so sorry to hear your grandpa isnt doing well. my prayers are you and your family that he will pull thru this!

aspe- welcome!! these girls are all great!! you will find all kinds of support here!!

AFM- Ok well the with AF got me!! And a day early at that, bitch! Sorry I feel better now. Anyway, this is really a weird period and I am thinking that I am not going to take soy this month. I think its kind of messing with me. I had spotting for like 3 or 4 days before my period which I NEVER have. So as of today, Sunday, I am CD2. I am curious about this baby aspirin though. Can you someone tell me what its all about and how you use it, when you take it, how much etc. I did read one of you girls say its helps the lining of the uterus??
The store is picking up a bit, which is good news but man I am so exhausted! I will say this much, I love what I do but once a month we remove the acrylic and clean the bulbs and stuff and man when we take those acrylics off and start cleaning the smell of burnt skin is almost more than I can take sometimes!!! Sorry if TMI but I had to tell someone! My sister and I were gagging the whole time! Imagine if we didnt do that??? or how many other salons DONT! anyway, I will be able to check in more often now at least for a week or so. Am I right with anyone else on CD at all?? baby dust to all! Talk to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->