March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Never- YAY!!!! So happy to hear that your appt went well! You're like 2 seconds away from the 2nd trimester. So excited for your! :happydance:

LPJ- I am super excited for you too! Sleepiness is definitely a good symptom. So rest up!

Storked- I love your relationship with your hubby! Almost sounds as good as my hubby! :)

Janelly- "O" time is go time! So go get that egg!

Krissy- I hope you're able to get some time with your hubby too.

Hi Hisgrace!

A few people asked about symptoms. I can say my symptoms are really waning. No more sore boobs. Vomiting and nausea appear to be coming to an end. I woke up this morning and didn't feel sick!!! The only symptom I seem to have is constipation. I'm used to it now so it's OK.

Well right now I am having a pinching feeling right where my ruptured ovarian cyst was. I am also having tenderness on the outer side of my left breast. Also, something at Subway this morning made me nearly vomit. And stabbing pain in my left breast too. My forehead is breaking out badly too. I guess its not symptom free, but I still havent had any AF cramps yay!

Stork: Aww, you know you're addicted to Baby and Bump when you're with your DH and you try to act like you have to use the bathroom so you can check in and see what's going on, as you can see it was a failed effort Bc all of sudden everyone needed to use the bathroom. And hopefully you won't have to break the new bathroom in Bc you'll get that BFP before so hopefully you'll be breaking it in with vomit and ewwwww...o and I think you're the restless sleeper.....Restless sleeping is a SYMPTON.....but we're not symptn spotting.... think you should do a scrapbook of your TTC journey beginning with your first BFP(at least I wish I would've saved that pee stick to do me one)

Armymama: wow you have an awesome friend, I'm sure you might not need many Bc you have that feeling, and most of the time that feeling we women get that we're prego is right!!! I'm rooting for you ma'am!!!

Aspe: Def No need to apologize, but Yes ma'am if you're a counselor please don't hold back!!! I will be the first to accept it, anything to keep me sane some days. But it's def nothing against you, I'm totally happy that you take time out to chat with us but as women who have been through each of us need support evn though we love to give it. I enjoyed hearing you ask ab the cervix Bc i could never do it right, so I was learning. But i understand a busy schedule, but if you don't have time to comment that's totally fine Bc we are chatty awesome women but just know if you go missing too long I get crazy worried Bc we're just to darn semi-personal. But YAYYY for being here.

I just started this job last year. It took me a long 6 years to do my BSW. I love the support and responses I get; that said, I am going to try to reply more. Thanks for everything :)

Oh and I have all of my line tests from last pregnancy in a drawer. I like to look at them sometimes. Silly I know but it just makes me happy to think that I had a sweet light inside me :)

I second that. I yet have the tests that was positive in July (which was negative at doctors and after at home, so possible chemical pregnancy). I tend to look at them sometimes, however, sometimes I tell myself not to because I find it hard emotionally to know that I had these bfp's in July and now all my tests are negative.

10 DPO and still .8 above cover line! This has to be it since I usually get AF at 12 DPO. My friend is mailing me wondfos but they won't be here til Monday! Argh... At least I have packing to keep me busy.

I have internet cheapies dipstick tests as well. However, no instruction came with it, so like most tests, I dip them for about 5 seconds or until I see the dye starting to run. It is the "Accurate one step pregnancy test" kind. I never got a positive on them yet, so I long for what 2 lines on an Internet cheapie looks like.. :-k

They usually come in large quantities, so no need to worry about testing once or twice a day hehe

Yet another inquiry about the wonderful world of our cervix. When the cervix is not closed, is the opening like a clear opening. On the Internet it shows a clear circle opening, is this an accurate depiction? Mine almost feels like it has a flap over the opening, but you can move this 'flap' and feel the opening. I'm not sure if my description is to the best, but tried my best. Lol

Yet another inquiry about the wonderful world of our cervix. When the cervix is not closed, is the opening like a clear opening. On the Internet it shows a clear circle opening, is this an accurate depiction? Mine almost feels like it has a flap over the opening, but you can move this 'flap' and feel the opening. I'm not sure if my description is to the best, but tried my best. Lol

When my cervix is open open (keep in mind i have already had 2 kids) it feels like a small oval about the size of the tip of my pinky. Hope that helps.

10 DPO and still .8 above cover line! This has to be it since I usually get AF at 12 DPO. My friend is mailing me wondfos but they won't be here til Monday! Argh... At least I have packing to keep me busy.

I have internet cheapies dipstick tests as well. However, no instruction came with it, so like most tests, I dip them for about 5 seconds or until I see the dye starting to run. It is the "Accurate one step pregnancy test" kind. I never got a positive on them yet, so I long for what 2 lines on an Internet cheapie looks like.. :-k

They usually come in large quantities, so no need to worry about testing once or twice a day hehe

Since you wondered what a second line looks like on internet cheapies, i will post a pic of my BFP from Janaury 20th (my miscarried angel):

The first and second pictures are the same test take on the extra sensitive Wondfo tests. The third pic is 3 days later on an FRER.

Attachments

• 2012-01-23_06-02-41_188.jpg
    2012-01-23_06-02-41_188.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-01-23_06-03-31_997.jpg
    2012-01-23_06-03-31_997.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-01-25_05-47-38_558.jpg
    2012-01-25_05-47-38_558.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1

When my cervix is open open (keep in mind i have already had 2 kids) it feels like a small oval about the size of the tip of my pinky. Hope that helps.

Thanks. Everything I can find through research, shows the same thing. Does it sound weird to say mine almost has like this 'flap' over it, but can be moved by my finger?

Thanks. Everything I can find through research, shows the same thing. Does it sound weird to say mine almost has like this 'flap' over it, but can be moved by my finger?

Sounds a bit strange yes but I'm sure every woman's cervix is different.

Since you wondered what a second line looks like on internet cheapies, i will post a pic of my BFP from Janaury 20th (my miscarried angel):

The first and second pictures are the same test take on the extra sensitive Wondfo tests. The third pic is 3 days later on an FRER.

Thanks. I can say I definitely did not have a positive on an IC :(. How long so you dip them for?

Oh and I have all of my line tests from last pregnancy in a drawer. I like to look at them sometimes. Silly I know but it just makes me happy to think that I had a sweet light inside me :)

I second that. I yet have the tests that was positive in July (which was negative at doctors and after at home, so possible chemical pregnancy). I tend to look at them sometimes, however, sometimes I tell myself not to because I find it hard emotionally to know that I had these bfp's in July and now all my tests are negative.

It can for me too sometimes. I think the hardest part though are my FB friends who are due when I was. I wish I had had a sweet curve and a healthy baby. But at least I had a baby. That is positive right?

Storked - Yes that is positive hun, we did it once (or more) so we can do it again right:flower: - I also have a cute little box that has my pg tests in from this last time and can you believe the one last year is still as blaring as it was :cry: I keep this little box in with my box of bits and pieces to do with my late father (his comb, his medals, his hanky, his wallet etc) it gives me peace that they are all safe together (I guess to anyone looking in the box might think I'm a bit weird):winkwink:

Army - I got all excited thinking those were new BFPs::dohh: what stage are you at in your cycle hun?:flower:

Aspe - Whenever I dip a stick I use the elephant (one elephant, two elephant, three elephant etc ):haha: usually dip them for about 10 elephants (but check your instructions hun as they are all different I have found):winkwink:

Never - :happydance: glad you are back - shame they didn't give you an ultrasound (meanies):cry:

CD9 for me - nothing to report monitor still HIGH, kids are back and causing havoc (only joking) will check back later have a nice day ladies:flower:

:hugs:

X

It isn't weird at all Garfie :) I keep a can of buttons am jewelry of my grandmother's and I have my grandfather's WWII medals. I cherish them. Oh and my tests are still bright too.

Not weird at all. I have part of my grandmas favorite rosary on the wall in my bedroom. She passed away in 1998. I have had it since. Those that impact our lives the greatest we hold onto things that remind us of them. I will cherish that rosary until my dying day....and I'm not even catholic lol

Storked - Yes that is positive hun, we did it once (or more) so we can do it again right:flower: - I also have a cute little box that has my pg tests in from this last time and can you believe the one last year is still as blaring as it was :cry: I keep this little box in with my box of bits and pieces to do with my late father (his comb, his medals, his hanky, his wallet etc) it gives me peace that they are all safe together (I guess to anyone looking in the box might think I'm a bit weird):winkwink:

Army - I got all excited thinking those were new BFPs::dohh: what stage are you at in your cycle hun?:flower:

Aspe - Whenever I dip a stick I use the elephant (one elephant, two elephant, three elephant etc ):haha: usually dip them for about 10 elephants (but check your instructions hun as they are all different I have found):winkwink:

Never - :happydance: glad you are back - shame they didn't give you an ultrasound (meanies):cry:

CD9 for me - nothing to report monitor still HIGH, kids are back and causing
havoc (only joking) will check back later have a nice day ladies:flower:

:hugs:

X

Sorry but there is a little good news. AF is due tomorrow but temp is still .8 above the cover line!

I didn’t disappear again lol…..
Never-So happy that you are ok! How dare you take all the time to yourself and DH to celebrate a healthy baby and you anniversary? Lol….i for give you :hugs: boo on no ultrasound but I can understand why you choose to wait…..still thought they would have done on w/ your previous mc though to make sure it all is coming along….but you did get a health heartbeat so all is good!!!!
Army…..hopefully you get that BFP soon so it don’t drive you completely crazy lol…

Sweetz and Storked you guys are too funny lol….

Sweetz- oh I know what you mean about buying stuff for your kids over yourself! I do it all the time! But I also try to remember that when I was younger my mom would wear the same shoes for years it seemed like to make sure we had all that we needed and somethings we just wanted and it made me feel a little guilty as a kid….but that is just her I now I know bc she still rarely buys stuff for herself but now spends it on the grandkids lol so I buy her shoes for her bday every year lol…. Glad you had a good time with dd though what grade is she going into? Oh and yay now its only 4 days to US!!!!!! Oh and yes I think itchy nips affects us all knocked up or not lol….

LisaLee- YAY second TRI!!!! My fave of course because I had the most energy and the belly started to get bigger but not uncomfortable and I felt good so enjoy it lady! Just watch those random people who want to come and rub your belly…weirdos lol
Storked- I understand what you mean about it being hard to see those who are due about the same time as our would be edd…..i started this TTC journey a year ago and in that time I had one “friend” well she isn’t anymore…have her baby in may and my cousin had her twins on August 1…In the length of my cousins pregnancy I have been pregnant twice and no babies I have to admit I still have not gone to see the babies but I will on Thursday just hard because all I could think after my first mc was all I wanted was 1 and she got 2…I love her and those babies but feelings are hard to control sometimes…and I got rid of FB for me but I still hack my dad’s and yeah hard to see extend family and their new babies…sigh…
Oh the keeping of things is so normal!!! I have things from those who have passed on but my fave is to have pics around. My grandma passes when I was 6 months pregnant with ds #2 and my ds #1 was 2 ½ at the time he still till this day remembers detailed memories of his grandma and love to look at pics of her…..she knew she was dying of cancer so she had went and bought us all one last Christmas present and had my parents hold on to the till Christmas-she died june 12th……that Christmas I cried…she had even bought ds #2 something and she wrote her own obiturary and said she had 26 grandkids and 12 ½ great grandkids…the ½ was my ds #2 ment a lot she included him…anyways the presents she gave me a micky mouse Santa cookie plate and milk cup to put our cookies and milk out on on christmas eve so every year I can remind the kids of their greatgrandma and it makes me happy to include her…so not strange at all….

Never you asked about my schooling so here is my schooling background
I graduated in 2004 and I was accepted straight into Michigan State University, for those who live in the USA surely know that MSU is a Big Ten school and hard to get into so my parents were so proud of me and I was proud of myself…well I didn’t have any real bf in high school and so when I went to college the first guy I met what so not a winner….i lost my virginity to him and he was just so mean to me about it…he made my life a living hell to the point that I could not stay at school let alone the state so I went to florida to stay w/ my older brother for a while and when I came back to Michigan I was me again and a few weeks later I met my now DH…I like to consider DH my one and only as far as sex goes buy I only slept w/ my ex 3 times and I was wasted each time…anyways back to school after DS #1 was born I went back to community college and it took me 4 years to get my general associates degree while going to school I had DD and DS#2….i was working towards the nursing program but in the end changed my mind bc it is so hard to get into people are on the waiting list for years!!! So I decided I wanted to get my bachelors degree in health care administration. I am now “going” to University of Phoenix online and I live it…it is expensive but it covers all fees and books and it is an accredited school and we all know that you pay for convenience! So right now I take one class at a time for a 5 week span this allows me to concentrate fully on the one class and it does go by faster and I do lack attention to it sometimes but I am doing pretty well mostly A’s and a few B’s now because of depression from MC but I am still trying…but yeah that is my education in a nut shell I should be done around Dec. 2013 so not too much longer to go!
Ok now I wrote a book….sorry :blush: I should go and deal with my kids who decided that they would take a nap yesterday, not go to sleep till midnight, get up and down during the night and then up before 7am…one tired mommy here!!

Aspe- You wanted to know what a positive IC looks like. I looked through this thread and saw I posted 2 pics on pg 26. The lines are pretty clear. I'm sorry I don't know much about checking the cervix. I'm not sure there are a lot of cervix checkers on this thread. But from what I hear, the cervix can be all over the place depending on the time of day. I would use an OPK to get a better read of your peak time.

Army- When are you going to test?

His Grace- Sorry I ran out of "steam" last night and didn't give a proper response to your post. I hope your AF ends soon. Seven days is long enough!!! The thing about my periods is that they used to be super heavy the 1st 2 days and trail on for days after that. I wondered why it couldn't be condensed in 3 heavy days. :shrug: Oh well. At least when it's over you'll be very close to your fertile time. I'm sure you're be more than ready to make up for the lost time!

Garfie - Nothing wrong with keeping keepsakes. I think most people have a little box of items close to their heart that they wouldn't part with. Make sure you keep that box hidden from your kids who you said are wreaking havoc on your home! :headspin:

Krissy- Your stories made me cry. Very touching indeed. Good luck in finishing your studies. Sounds like you're well on your way. Good luck on the BFP in a few days too! :dust:

Shefali- Where are you hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->