March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

WHEW....10 pages to read was def a new low for me. BUT I LOVED IT!!!

Forgive me ladies for being M.I.A, but DH came home early so yal know I always go missing on the wknd and plus we had our 2nd Anniversary Day Fri. after the appt. but it's No excuse to not update you all, So Forgive me Bc I totally didn't want to worry anyone.My appt.went Great! I didn't want a NT scan and all the testing Bc it's not 100% accurate and it would've worried me crazy if they found something and I wouldn't be able to go anything so Bc I didn't get that I couldn't get a U/S...sooo I can't show yal any pics Bc I didn't get any :shrug: but DH and I did get to Hear our babe HB which was 161. That was absolutely Priceless... Bc DH was there to hear his babe HB too!!
I won't be able to get another U/S until I'm 18wks for the anatomy scan. Until then I will just be going in to do fetal Doppler. Sorry ladies no pics DH and I was Soooo ready to see them and I was sooo ready to show yal some pics. So will yal put up with me til then?

Lpjkp: CONGRATS MA'AM!!!!! IM SOOO STOKED, YOU SOOO DESERVE THIS, and as real as that man who sits in heaven watching down on us is just as real as the blessing that's it's that belly of yours. Just think positive, we're in this together, Bc it does get hard. But we're here to try to keep you and everyone of us sane. CONGRATS AGAIN GIRLIE!!

Lisalee: OOOO that U/S is sooo beautiful. CONGRATS ON BEING OFFICIALLY IN SECOND SEMESTER AND 13 WKS!!!! And being above the rate of having a m/c, you def have a sticky baby!!! You are moving along very fast!!! What are your Symptns:

Sweets: Sorry you're still going through, but you know I just say do what will make you happy!

HisGrace: Thanks ma'am I hope that AF lighten up and head North(Don't head my way Bc I'm Down South) it'll get better and you'll be in the TWW in no time!

BayBeeEm: I was missing you and Bama!! You are soon to test, Im speaking it into existence!!!

Bama: Hi ma'am, you def sound mellow and that sounds better than TTC right now, you're surely making it sound awesome! I'm glad you're relaxing.

Krissy: What type of schooling are you in?

Hopestruck: You are one of the sweetest ladies I've met on here. To have gone through what you've gone through but instead of taking a break or leaving us you are still rooting everyone on, I am seriously hugging and kissing you virtually(Tell your DF to watch out :hugs: )

Aspe: The point of our thread is to make comments on others post once in a while or everytime if you have time instead of just talking and asking questions pertaining to ourselves so it won't seem like just an "All about you" thread but it will seem as if you're reading and getting to know everyone and care how they feel. So if you could please comment on others comments and not only the one(s) who benefit you and your situation right now which we really do enjoy reading and care about but it's seeming a bit selfish. Thanks ma'am and Thanks for making this thread sooo awesome Bc we def enjoy hearing about you and what you bring here Bc we are def going Tonbe overjoyed when you announce that BFP!!!

Stork: Can't wait until you get to your new home so you can break the bathroom in by turning it into a Clinic with pee cups and pregnancy/opks test everywhere!

O yea Hope: I hope you find some answers in your that book, now I want to order it.

AngelSerenity: Hi ma'am, CONGRATS MA'AM again!!!!! Has it sunk in yet!!!? I hope SO!!

Janelleybean: "O" has came bk around fast, you're def going to be in TWW in no time, and i do hope that saying about you're really fertile after a m/c is true Bc you will have an awesome advantage. O and your family pics are sooo beautiful!! Thanks for sharing, they are awesome!

Garfie: Hi ma'am, you're almost approaching the TWW right.How dreadfully exciting!!! My FX that you get that BFP, Bc you and DH can't keep breaking beds!! Just Kidding, enjoy it!!

Kanicky: Hi ma'am missing you but I know that Tan salon can't run itself!

Shefali: Hi ma'am, hope to hear from you soon.

Gregprincess: You've been Mia for a while i hope everything is Ok.

Hi to Armymama and to all the other ladies and new ladies I may have forgot, not intentional but 10 pages of catch up I tend to forget.

GL to all our ladies!!!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity and Lpjkp :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: :baby:1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: 10 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: / Testing Date:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools/ TWW :winkwink:

armymama2012: 10DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 27th

Garfie: CD 7/ waiting to "O" just :sex:

Gregprincess: M.I.A :shrug:

Shefali83: 11 DPO/ in TWW :coffee: Testing Date:

Kanicky: 8 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / Waiting To "O" :flower:

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until see Doc. :flower:

HisGrace: CD/ waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Aspe: CD/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Aw Never why wouldn't they give you an ultrasound? That is stinky of them to make you wait! We missed you and glad you were enjoying your time with your DH :hugs:

I can't wait to break in that bathroom too! I hope that this is my lucky cycle :)

I do apologize for not giving it my full. I try to come on at least once a day and I do read others posts. I work 6 days a week as a SW. I find my counsellor voices comes out alot and I didn't want to bring that here. Then again, I should know everyone needs support because I need support and words of advice. An error on my part :(. I am off tomorrow, so I will make some comments. Again I apologize on my lack of comments, thank you for other's comments, and will make an effort tonight/tomorrow to reply back. Thanks :)

Aw Never why wouldn't they give you an ultrasound? That is stinky of them to make you wait! We missed you and glad you were enjoying your time with your DH :hugs:

I can't wait to break in that bathroom too! I hope that this is my lucky cycle :)

I'm glad you are ready to try again Storked. I will pray for you. I would never be able to do daily injections because i hate needles.

LOL Never, dont worry about me. I'm waiting on a friend to send me some tests and then hopefully be able to test on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

We are impatient for you armymama :D

And the needles are tiny. It is the medicine that hurts on those shots. :)

We are impatient for you armymama :D

And the needles are tiny. It is the medicine that hurts on those shots. :)

Thanks. I tend to get pregnant in the summer so lets hope thats the case this year too!

LOL It wouldnt matter how small the needle was, I would still hate it. I get really bad anxiety attacks.

I'm back!

Yay! Never!! Hi!! Hehe....

Didn't land up getting any pants for me....but yet again I spoiled my daughter by getting her a Monster High outfit...*sigh* why is it when you have a kid, you always seem to forget about what you need and spoil them with what they don't need? Haha!! What killed me was the almost $100 I spent on dog food/treats & cat food/treats. When did pet food get so expensive?! At least it lasts the dogs a month and the cat 2 months.

Well I'm exhausted so I'm calling it a night. Starting to feel the stretching pains that my doctor warned me about. US in 5 days so you should have a new pic by then too! I wish love, happiness and health to you all!! Lovers all you ladies in here!!

And litter Sweetz. That litter for the cat gets pricey. Wowza! Can't wait to see your pic :)

Uh oh hehe! My hubby will spend a lot of money on the expensive litter too because it hides odor better. Our cat farted today and my hubby said he dispelled so much gas that by all rights he should have turned inside out. He keeps telling the cat that he defies nature LOL

Lol! That would be my dogs....The other day one of them farted and it went through the house like a brush fire...omg it was awful!! Dang it...I forgot air fresher too...*facepalm*

I get flushable litter. Sooooo much easier! And since she is still small...non offensive to the nose hehe

Stork: Aww, you know you're addicted to Baby and Bump when you're with your DH and you try to act like you have to use the bathroom so you can check in and see what's going on, as you can see it was a failed effort Bc all of sudden everyone needed to use the bathroom. And hopefully you won't have to break the new bathroom in Bc you'll get that BFP before so hopefully you'll be breaking it in with vomit and ewwwww...o and I think you're the restless sleeper.....Restless sleeping is a SYMPTON.....but we're not symptn spotting.... think you should do a scrapbook of your TTC journey beginning with your first BFP(at least I wish I would've saved that pee stick to do me one)

Armymama: wow you have an awesome friend, I'm sure you might not need many Bc you have that feeling, and most of the time that feeling we women get that we're prego is right!!! I'm rooting for you ma'am!!!

Aspe: Def No need to apologize, but Yes ma'am if you're a counselor please don't hold back!!! I will be the first to accept it, anything to keep me sane some days. But it's def nothing against you, I'm totally happy that you take time out to chat with us but as women who have been through each of us need support evn though we love to give it. I enjoyed hearing you ask ab the cervix Bc i could never do it right, so I was learning. But i understand a busy schedule, but if you don't have time to comment that's totally fine Bc we are chatty awesome women but just know if you go missing too long I get crazy worried Bc we're just to darn semi-personal. But YAYYY for being here.

Random question....did/does anyone else have *eh hem* itchy nipples? Not sure if it is just me haha!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity and Lpjkp :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite.:baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby:1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BayBeeEm: 10 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: / Testing Date:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools/ TWW :coffee:

armymama2012: 10DPO/In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 27th

Garfie: CD 7/ waiting to "O" just :sex:

Gregprincess: M.I.A :shrug:

Shefali83: 11 DPO/ in TWW :coffee: Testing Date:

Kanicky: 8 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / Waiting To "O" :flower:

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until see Doc. :flower:

HisGrace: CD 7/ waiting to "O" Just :wacko:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Aspe: CD/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Random question....did/does anyone else have *eh hem* itchy nipples? Not sure if it is just me haha!

No you're not alone, my nipples itch all day everyday, but it does feel good when I can get them and scratch them. I just don't like the feeling when I take off my bra and they feel like bricks are in them.

Sweetz, I ain't pregnant and I get itchy nipples hehe! Hey vet notice that we discuss farting a lot ;) we have a deodorizer and air fresheners but Gah he can STINK! :D

Never, I do that at night! I pretend to have to pee and check my phone instead hehe. I did have insomnia when pregnant but it was the worst. And I can't wait to be sick again. I hope I get lucky with a sticky baby this cycle! Been feeding my husband vitamins every day ;)

Oh and I have all of my line tests from last pregnancy in a drawer. I like to look at them sometimes. Silly I know but it just makes me happy to think that I had a sweet light inside me :)

Ok I thought I was alone haha! I hate wearing a bra. But alas I was blessed with the tatas...damn you stupid song growing up...(I must, I must, I must increase my bust) lol I love taking it off...but oye those first few minutes HURT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->