March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I hope I get far along enough to have a bump this time! I can't wait :happydance: hope this cycle is lucky! I feel so impatient hehe. My DH keeps asking "you pregnant yet?" :)

Aspe soy is supposed to work like clomid. But you may prefer to just get clomid from the doctor :)

lpjkp - Im 12dpo also! How funny!! Your line is much darker than mine tho! I tested yesterday and saturday tho and was convinced I was peeing bleach the strip was so white! lol I used fmu. Im so scared to be excited in case its not real!

I just wanted to say congratulations again to all the ladies who got their :bfp:
:dust: :dust: to everyone who is still waiting for that bfp

Unfortunately, for me, I think The :witch: decided to show her face this morning (11 days after what I thought was possible implantation bleeding). Right now, I have a panty liner on, nothing on it, only sees blood when wiping. I think I'm still going to make an appointment with the doctor though to check on my ovulation. Maybe we got to have more :sex: hehe.. I chuckle but at the same time, my heart is breaking

LP... loving those tests as well! I haven't been brave enough yet to use the CB test I have, just in case. I was going to wait until next weekend and then if it says 3+ I'll be a lot more content. Mad eh?

Men, they just don't get it :growlmad:, my DH even turned round and said to me last week well how far along? And I'm like I could hardly be 8 weeks honey if I had a period 5 weeks ago, think about it darling :haha:. :hugs:

MnJ... your tests are also looking great honey. Don't worry about them not being just as dark as LP's, it will depend on when the egg implanted etc. My tests got darker but I've stopped myself testing more as I think I'll drive myself :wacko:. Many congrats again, Lp, you and I are very close together so we can all compare notes as we go along :winkwink:.

Stork... so LOVING the positivity :flower:

Well my bolognese sauce is on simmering and my tummy is rumbling so I'm away to find a healthy snack to eat. Later ladies xo

Never... just how do you remember what everybody posts?! Today I actually opened up a second window and put the thread up again so I could refer back lol. How you feeling? What magazines did you get? Oh I'm so nosey :blush:

MnJ, welcome, i dont recall seeing you on here yet. If those our HPTs that's definitely a positive honey, congratulations. How long is there between the 2 tests?

If you havent been on before it would be great for us to know your story, we're all a very supportive bunch on here and I'm sure you will like it. xo

Hi Sweet, thx for the welcome :) I have posted on here before but it was at the beginning of my cycle. I was really trying to not get my hopes up as I didnt think Id be able to get pregnant. Im 38 yrs old, am overweight and have pcos. Im on Metformin and Clomid.

Ladies, i just wanted to share this site I've just found https://www.fussyfoodie.co.uk/foodie/

I follow a low-GI / non-dairy diet as part of my TTC routine and need to also follow it while pregnant. I've been running out of ideas for tasty snacks. It has some great ideas if any of you need to be careful with diet as well x

Good morning ladies. I hope all is well. I hate to run in and out but I'm on travel send barely f ind the time to get online. Just wanted to provide an update, the witch did show her face. I must admit last month was super stressful and obsessed about getting pregnant so it that likely worked against the effort. I'm optimistic for a future cycle though. that said, I'm putting myself in time out for a bit. I totally need to obsess less so as to not drive myself crazy! Take care of your selves and I will reconnect later on.

Angel, men get confused so easy :D
Thanks for sharing the link!

MnJ, sounds like the recipe for success! I have a friend with PCOS that needs Metformin to conceive but she can't afford it :-/

AFM: I just bought pre-seed lubricant and soft cups to um...help swimmers along ;)

MnJ, welcome, i dont recall seeing you on here yet. If those our HPTs that's definitely a positive honey, congratulations. How long is there between the 2 tests?

If you havent been on before it would be great for us to know your story, we're all a very supportive bunch on here and I'm sure you will like it. xo

Hi Sweet, thx for the welcome :) I have posted on here before but it was at the beginning of my cycle. I was really trying to not get my hopes up as I didnt think Id be able to get pregnant. Im 38 yrs old, am overweight and have pcos. Im on Metformin and Clomid.

Angel, men get confused so easy :D
Thanks for sharing the link!

MnJ, sounds like the recipe for success! I have a friend with PCOS that needs Metformin to conceive but she can't afford it :-/

AFM: I just bought pre-seed lubricant and soft cups to um...help swimmers along ;)

Im on Metformin ER 1500mg per day. Its the extended release version. I take 3 500mg pills at night. It costs me $6 for month's prescription at walmart!

She can't afford the doctor is the problem! I wish she could because she has been TTC for years and she got pregnant last time when she was on metformin. :(

Ljkp: AHHHHHH those pics are priceless!!! You Go Girl!!! Now you just need to relax and enjoy the ride Bc we all know first trimester takes forever to end...I think I'm like one day away from 2nd. That how long it seems to go, so I feel like I should be 6months by now.

AngelSerenity: I seriously give credit of my memorization to the prenatals. And I'm Soooo happy for you and your awesome Symptns!!! And you're def not being nosey, I was talkn about like the magazines for expectanting mothers and even for women who suffered m/c. One book I really want to get is called "What to expect while expecting", Im SOO leaning towards getting it. Tell your DH that although others seem like they only be pregnant fir 4 months and then boom their holding their beautiful crying baby, it actually take women like us 15 months...Bc of all the worrying.

Stork: that DHof yours will get his baby soon!!

BayBeeEm: Sorry about AF showing, and sad that you will be taking a break, but take your time and you know we will still be here rooting for you in whatever decision you choose, Bc you know you're one of my Favorite so dont go missing too long!! But def while AF is in town have you some you time Bc she's going to be heading out before you know it!! And you're going to be surprisingly prego!!!

MnJ: YAYYY for your BFP!!! But it seemed kindve selfish and inconsidering to pop back up after being M.I.A and not referencing to any of the women here to just pop up your BFP pic(which is sooo beautiful) But yet inconsiderate. Not trying to offend you at all but to be Mia then pop back on with a BFP pic just isn't the scene an atmosphere we want for this thread, Bcthe women who are here have been through and some are still going through but yet still remained with us. I hope this didn't come out wrong but we def have to take in consideration of each others feeling and that could simply be just saying hi or responding to someones comment Bc as you can see not everyone got 2 beautiful lines like you. Just please remember others in here. And YAYYYY FOR YOUR BFP, Bc with your PCOS, you deserve it!

Ladies: forgive me if I'm coming off as rude or mean that is not what I'm trying to be, but I want everyone to feel great in here and not feel down Bc someone who we don't hear much from got their BFP and the one who is always here cheering everyone on didn't get there's, and truly that hurts my feelings Bc as excited as I am for each BFP, in my mind I think about the ones who been trying for a while or had a loss(s). I just want us to take in consideration of each others struggles and feelings. And why I'm saying that is Bc we lost some women before who was regulars and they pm me and said they couldn't take the emotional ride Bc of how women come on who havent ever been on or went MIA for a while come back and advertise their BFP, I didn't think nothing of it until they pm me that. So I just want everyone to be happy Bc we all know this journey isn't easy. And please forgive me if I ever hurt your feelings, not my attentions at all. I<3 each and everyone of my Ladies :hugs:

Ps: MnJ: I am sooo happy for you!!!

Never, you aren't being hurtful. You ate letting us know that you love us all and want us to feel included and welcome. And comfortable. I love this thread because it is positive and we are so friendly and welcoming. And caring. Ok now back to making cookies!

Never, I am not hurt or offended by that. I know I have only been on this thread for 1 cycle so I hope no one is hurt by me joining. I may not always post but I check in and read others' posts about 4x a day.

So since I seen the red this morning there has not been anything on my panty liner and the blood is only there when i wipe. Could this in fact be a late light period, but what was the pink I had like 11 days ago. Should I face it that I am out this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->