March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

aww armymama Im sorry!!! It is depressing using those and seeing those two dumb words. Thats part of the reason why I refuse to buy them. I think there is much to be said for the test strips and running from window to window to see if I can see a faint line. Almost gives me some kind of hope! Also keep in mind that those need a higher concentration of HCG I believe so until you actually see the witch you arent out!! Anyway, like the other gals told me, just gives you another chance to try again.

aww armymama Im sorry!!! It is depressing using those and seeing those two dumb words. Thats part of the reason why I refuse to buy them. I think there is much to be said for the test strips and running from window to window to see if I can see a faint line. Almost gives me some kind of hope! Also keep in mind that those need a higher concentration of HCG I believe so until you actually see the witch you arent out!! Anyway, like the other gals told me, just gives you another chance to try again.

thanks. Well, these were sent to me by good friends who are in their third trimester so I didn't have to pay for them. Unfortunately we only have one more cycle before I am moving back to our hometown so we will only see each other for Christmas and then not again until next November. I have a feeling this will be another 42+ day cycle.

Starting today I am going to be packing/cleaning like a lunatic because most of our stuff is going into storage. So I wont be on here quite as much but it'll keep my mind off of stressing and symptoms for the next TWW. I will still use OPKs and temping though.

Battlestar Galactica is very dramatic. Starts out slow but get faster quickly. My sister said she hated it because it felt like a space soap opera (she liked the old series better). I dunno. It isn't campy and it doesn't have aliens. It is Sci Fi for all ;)

Kanicky I don't blame you one bit for getting burned out on sex! When you are TTC it ceases to be fun and instead becomes work and who likes work? If it was fun it wouldn't be work ;) but how can it be fun when ultimately you aren't doing it for shits and giggles but for a BFP. I hate negative tests. I think "I have to go through all of this AGAIN?"

Hopefully AF will miss you next time :D

Armymama don't count yourself out! Kanicky is right that those digitals aren't as sensitive!

Ahahaha- Kanicky, you made me laugh so hard. I totally go from window to window looking for a faint line. That's hilarious. SOOooo glad, I'm not the only one.

Army- Don't count your self out AT ALL, until AF shows. She is due today right? I hope she doesn't show and you get a BFP within a few days. Good Luck!

Storked- How are those cookies coming? :haha: Still lagging on the granola bars. Hubby is going to be so butt hurt if I don't get them done. Ugh, I better get crackin'.:winkwink:

It took me most of the day Janelley but I am proud to announce that the cookies are done! Now if only I had some more eggs to make chocolate cookies with peanut butter chips. Mmmm!

Omg a zillion pages later I catch up lol!! Congrats to the new bfps!! Wooohooooo!!

Storked....omg I just lovers you! You crack me up on a daily basis. I just KNOW this is your mon!! For some reason a particular song lyric keeps popping in my head....

"save a horse....ride a cowboy!" hehe

Never Ty for what you posted. Ty for also being that constant support and backbone of this thread. I am forever grateful. I'm also waiting for this 1st trimester to be over already!! 12 weeks on Wednesday so I'm slowly getting there!!

AFM nothing new to report. Isaac seems to have missed us (I think) all we got here was torrential downpours overnight and this morning. Pretty uneventful. We will see if it is going to get any worse. Roof and ceiling still holding up, praying it does lol.

Sorry totally brain farting on what everyone else posted haha I seriously don't know how you do it Never!

Oh! I have a killer peanut butter cookie recipe!! Only 4 ingredients. And they make super thick and soft cookies. They never last more than 5 minutes when I make them haha

Ahahaha- Kanicky, you made me laugh so hard. I totally go from window to window looking for a faint line. That's hilarious. SOOooo glad, I'm not the only one.

Army- Don't count your self out AT ALL, until AF shows. She is due today right? I hope she doesn't show and you get a BFP within a few days. Good Luck!

Storked- How are those cookies coming? :haha: Still lagging on the granola bars. Hubby is going to be so butt hurt if I don't get them done. Ugh, I better get crackin'.:winkwink:

From my calculations she is due today but my chart website never confirmed ovulation at that day. It says that I'm only 6 DPO.

Janelley how is your headache?

It's gone away. I took my low dose aspirin. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it's gone now. Well, I better get my butt in the kitchen. Luckily there is no baking with these granola bars. Just simmer some peanut butter, butter, honey and brown sugar on the stove. Then mix with vanilla, quick oats, rice krispies, and broken pretzels. Then you smooth it out on a cookie sheet--sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, press them down a bit, and voila! You're done!

Army... Hmm... If you're 6DPO then that is definitely too early to test. I would just try to relax and if AF doesn't show by tomorrow then test, but if it's negative don't get too discouraged. I would then wait at least a week to test again, just in cause you are only 6DPO. Good luck!

Sweetz- Did you buy some oatmeal from Sam's Club?

Yum Jane! *drools*

So just looked at the weather channel and apparently we are not out of the woods yet with this storm. What is going on is it is off the west coast of Florida, but the east side of storm keeps whipping us with winds and storms. That means storms all week haha!!

Creepy fact though...this storm is going to hit Louisiana on the 7th anniversary of Katrina. Kinda sad.

No Jane bc they were out and this stupid storm delayed the trucks!!

Army... Hmm... If you're 6DPO then that is definitely too early to test. I would just try to relax and if AF doesn't show by tomorrow then test, but if it's negative don't get too discouraged. I would then wait at least a week to test again, just in cause you are only 6DPO. Good luck!

Sweetz- Did you buy some oatmeal from Sam's Club?

I think I'm going to test when those wondfos get here (prolly friday or saturday) and after that wait til the 4th. If she hasnt come by then I will be very confused.

Janelley, it might have helped!

Sweetz, yay you are feeling that it is my lucky month too so it must be! It is so strong that it is in the air :happydance: can't wait for you to reach that milestone!
Btw, the Bon Jovi reference had me cracking up!

Yum Jane! *drools*

So just looked at the weather channel and apparently we are not out of the woods yet with this storm. What is going on is it is off the west coast of Florida, but the east side of storm keeps whipping us with winds and storms. That means storms all week haha!!

Creepy fact though...this storm is going to hit Louisiana on the 7th anniversary of Katrina. Kinda sad.

Whoa!

Janelly- yes we are nuts like that. funny story, my neighbor one day was working in her yard and that particular side of my house has 4 really good windows for "checking lines". Later that night I was sitting outside and she was like is everything ok? After figuring out what she was getting at I told her my crazy business and she just laughed......like she didnt get it! oh well let em all think Im nuts!!! then maybe they wont send their kids here with fund raisers anymore!!!!! im kidding of course.........

Storked-I just cant seem to get into the whole sci fi stuff. Its not for lack of trying thats for sure. And all though the husband loves the ttc thing and sex and all that stuff it really is a job. my dh is awful considerate and always says he wants to please me too and first and all that but sometimes I am laying there thinkning hurry up already and make a deposit cause this bank wants to close!!! I swear you ladies are the only ones who get it! and for that I am forever thankful.

I have a good feeling about this month too, Im going to try a more relaxed approach and try not to over think things. If it doesnt happen again I think its time to beg the doc to get involved. Well we are off, car searching again this evening. Not really looking forward to it but at least I dont have to have sex. :)

Thanks ladies for understanding me, I just don't want sad feeling lingering around.

Armymama: I was not talkn about you, or anyone else in particular I was just saying in general. But ma'am you are one of us now so if you leave Bc you don't want to be here I will have to track you down.... But I agree with the other ladies, it's still too early so def wait for those test to come in the mail. I understand the packing thing you will be busy but we will be here when you return!! And I am sooo rooting you caught the EGGIE before the DH leaves.

Stork: I lovePeanut butter cookies I didn't think people still made them. Go You!!!

Sweetz:,Thanks ma'am, that made me feel better!! :hugs: and I def hope you stay safe in that bad weather and yes that's awfully sad about Louisianna. :nope: O dobt worry you will be in 2nd tri. in no time and then it will fly by!!!

BayBeeEm, Missing you already :cry:

MnJ: I didn't mean for you to leave, I def love when you're here ESP. with your DBF convo, but I can understand. I will pm you.

JanelleyBean: Ok, I think I'ma need you to mail me a batch of that recipe I'm sure Stork scouts demolished hers.

Kanicky: YAYYYY FOR YOU for still going. I did the same thing after AF left with this pregnancy and it worked....but I agree it's tiresome...ughhh honestly I dreaded it but I didn't let the DH see me dread it.

Stork: Yayy for your preseed: it's sooo much, you will def have fun with that. I gave the rest to my sister...no need to let it go to waste.

BamaGurl; how Is that relax approach feeling, I bet stress free.

Hopestruck: Missing you ma'am.

Shefali: Where are you ma'am?!!

Lisalee: Hope you're having a great day

Lpjkp: How you feeling ma'am with all those great Symptns!!

AFM: Just eating food Bc it's here!!! Ughh I hate Beeing greedy.

Question: Is anyone doing a scrapbook for their journey? I see that most of us keep our HPt and other special items bit would it Be weird to have a photobook with a pee stick in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->