March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Ljkp: AHHHHHH those pics are priceless!!! You Go Girl!!! Now you just need to relax and enjoy the ride Bc we all know first trimester takes forever to end...I think I'm like one day away from 2nd. That how long it seems to go, so I feel like I should be 6months by now.

AngelSerenity: I seriously give credit of my memorization to the prenatals. And I'm Soooo happy for you and your awesome Symptns!!! And you're def not being nosey, I was talkn about like the magazines for expectanting mothers and even for women who suffered m/c. One book I really want to get is called "What to expect while expecting", Im SOO leaning towards getting it. Tell your DH that although others seem like they only be pregnant fir 4 months and then boom their holding their beautiful crying baby, it actually take women like us 15 months...Bc of all the worrying.

Stork: that DHof yours will get his baby soon!!

BayBeeEm: Sorry about AF showing, and sad that you will be taking a break, but take your time and you know we will still be here rooting for you in whatever decision you choose, Bc you know you're one of my Favorite so dont go missing too long!! But def while AF is in town have you some you time Bc she's going to be heading out before you know it!! And you're going to be surprisingly prego!!!

MnJ: YAYYY for your BFP!!! But it seemed kindve selfish and inconsidering to pop back up after being M.I.A and not referencing to any of the women here to just pop up your BFP pic(which is sooo beautiful) But yet inconsiderate. Not trying to offend you at all but to be Mia then pop back on with a BFP pic just isn't the scene an atmosphere we want for this thread, Bcthe women who are here have been through and some are still going through but yet still remained with us. I hope this didn't come out wrong but we def have to take in consideration of each others feeling and that could simply be just saying hi or responding to someones comment Bc as you can see not everyone got 2 beautiful lines like you. Just please remember others in here. And YAYYYY FOR YOUR BFP, Bc with your PCOS, you deserve it!

Ladies: forgive me if I'm coming off as rude or mean that is not what I'm trying to be, but I want everyone to feel great in here and not feel down Bc someone who we don't hear much from got their BFP and the one who is always here cheering everyone on didn't get there's, and truly that hurts my feelings Bc as excited as I am for each BFP, in my mind I think about the ones who been trying for a while or had a loss(s). I just want us to take in consideration of each others struggles and feelings. And why I'm saying that is Bc we lost some women before who was regulars and they pm me and said they couldn't take the emotional ride Bc of how women come on who havent ever been on or went MIA for a while come back and advertise their BFP, I didn't think nothing of it until they pm me that. So I just want everyone to be happy Bc we all know this journey isn't easy. And please forgive me if I ever hurt your feelings, not my attentions at all. I<3 each and everyone of my Ladies :hugs:

Ps: MnJ: I am sooo happy for you!!!

I apologize. I will remove my subscription to this thread that I read from the very first post. I didnt mean to hurt anybody. I read a few forums and LOVE seeing success stories. They give me hope. Anyway good luck to you all from the bottom of my heart!!

No one is hurt by you joining armymama :)

Guess who forgot his wallet and had to run back home? And guess who got lucky? Buahahahaha

Guess who forgot his wallet and had to run back home? And guess who got lucky? Buahahahaha

LOL Yay for Storked! I dont want to assume, but when you said lucky did you mean BDing?

P.S-Today is when AF is due. I usually spot a few hours before she shows (she usually doesnt show til 8-9 p.m.) so I'll be watching for any spotting but my temp is still .8 above the coverline!

Morning Ladies! How is everyone doing? I had to read back quite a few pages and I've forgotten what everyone has said already.

I love all the BFP pictures. I hope to be adding my own at the end of this cycle. Fingers are still crossed.

Storked- I LOVE anything peanut butter. I'm suppose to make peanut butter granola bars for my hubby, but I've been slacking. I guess I better get cracking on those today. :winkwink:

MnJ- So glad to see you back :hi: How are you and the Boyfran?! Your test look pretty positive to me, I hope it's a sticky pregnancy and you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Have you told daddy to be yet or are you waiting until your further along? So happy for you!:hugs:

AFM- I've got another headache this morning. So, not too sure I will be on much today. We'll see..

Well, my temp is still .8 above the coverline but mail just came and the tests arent here. So if they arent here tomorrow I will email my friend to ask if she remembered to send the tests! I will not be able to wait til Friday! If they are not here on Friday I will make DH go to Walmart and buy me lots of those 88 cent tests and an FRER!

Awe, please don't leave MnJ!! I love hearing about you and the boyfriend, even though you don't always have the time to stop by like a lot of us ladies do, I do like seeing your post and rooting you on when you do!

Armymama, baby dancing! Woo! KUP about AF...are your tests in?! :)

Janelley, my hubby loves anything peanut butter too! I hope we can both add BFPs at te end of this cycle :D

Armymama, baby dancing! Woo! KUP about AF...are your tests in?! :)

Janelley, my hubby loves anything peanut butter too! I hope we can both add BFPs at te end of this cycle :D

Unfortunately, my tests from my friend didnt arrive in the mail today. They should be here tomorrow or else I will make sure she sent them.

I'm so excited for you Army! I hope you get your BFP and your tests arrive in the mail. I still need to get to walmart and buy some 88 cent test. I was just there yesterday and forgot to look for them. I have 2 FRER left and I'm going to wait until I'm for sure late with AF before I test. I'm determined to find the willpower to withstand from testing early.

Ah yes I need to buy cheapies too. All I have are my fancy digital ones and hate to waste them on a possible negative!

Hehe..made me chuckle..nothing wrong with a quickie :)

Haha Storked- that made me giggle. I'm always tempted to go to my husbands work and "relieve" him of stress. He's the boss man and he's got a nice quiet corner office.. but I'm too chicken. One day. I'll be his own personal Sexretary.:haha:

LOL Janelley I keep trying to talk my husband into bringing home his gloves, goggles and lab coat but he just won't do it ;)

Apparently the friend who was sending me some hasn't even got hers that she ordered last Sunday because they were coming from Hong Kong! Ack, if only Walmart wasn't so far away I'd take my toddler and walk but that's almost 3 miles through very busy dangerous intersections. Suggestions?

Is there any place closer that sells them armymama? A Dollar Tree? Dollar General? Even a gas station?

Is there any place closer that sells them armymama? A Dollar Tree? Dollar General? Even a gas station?

Well there is one gas station closer but it is at the corner of the most dangerous and busy intersection in town. From my street I'd have to cross 2 busy intersections and 3 side streets to get there.

good afternoon ladies!!

Storked- Battlestar galactica huh?? that made me giggle. I dont think I have ever seen it. strange huh? Yes I will for sure ask my doc, so I know one way or another which it was.

Never- Agreed! we are very much alike! :) I dont think you could hurt anyones feelings if you tried, you are just trying to be considerate for everyone!

MnJ-whoo whoo! those look positive to me!! I dont think we have met yet, welcome back (which is what Im understanding) nice to meet you!

lpjkp- those are looking great!!!! thats a good sign for sure!

Aspe-boooo! sorry the witch got you!

BayBeeEm- Im sorry AF got you too!!! What cd are you? we may be neck and neck?

Armymama- FX'd for you! do you have any OPK's in the house?? you could try one and see what you get, I know they can be used as a HPT.

AFM- I seriously am having the strangest period. I have to believe its from the soy and that is all the more reason why I am going to take a break from it this month. I am going to try and do this al natural! LOL. We shall see! Cramps are really strange, and the bleeding itself is odd. Weird too cause I really thought this was my month and if it werent for the fact that I have the 10miu test strips and tested often I would have maybe thought I had another chemical. We are gonna start BDing right at the end of AF's visit. That was how I got pregnant with my last one. By about the 3rd day I will be tired of it.................oh who am I kidding Im not looking forward to BDing already! How awful am I???

I gave in and used one of the digitals and got a NOT PREGNANT. Argh....now just waiting til the wondfos or AF comes. First time ever using a digital, so depressing seeing those words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->