March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sweetz, your bad memory came to me. I forgt to say that I want your peanut butter cookie recipe!

Kanicky, I totally get it. I hate when sex feels like it is dragging! I don't know if you would want to mention this to your DH or not (I haven't) but they say that of you orgasm after he does then your Erm...orgasm contractions? pull the sperm where it belongs :)
Oh and I have never been much into sci fi either (I am more fantasy oddly) but I am cool with Battlestar Galactica. Well maybe Ido like some sci finstuff since I love me some Star Wars :D

I love the scrapbook idea!! I'm going to do that!! I have my HPTs from the previous month that i mc as well as my bfp. I have the hospital bands from my d&c and all that. I don't think I would put that in there though, only for this bfp. Then when she/he gets married, give it to them. :)

I always make peanut butter cookies! Storked look in your PM list....recipe coming soon!

Dang it, now I want to make cookies too!

I want to make more granola but I dont have the raisins right now. I will make some more probably in a month.

Never, thanks for the reassurance. I will keep up with you ladies even when we go on our long break from TTC. DH isnt leaving, I am leaving the state. I will see him for Christmas and then he gets deployed until early November. I hope to restart TTC in December of 2013 if we do not succeed before then.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity and Lpjkp :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby: 1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

BamaGurl: / Relaxed Approach TTC: No Tools/ TWW :coffee:

armymama2012: 6DPO /In TWW :coffee: /Testing: August 27th

Garfie: CD 7/ waiting to "O" just :sex:

Gregprincess: M.I.A

Shefali83: 12 DPO/ in TWW :coffee: Testing Date:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: waiting to "O" Just :sex:

BayBeeEm: CD1/ AF showed :shrug:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / Waiting To "O" :flower:

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until see Doc. :winkwink:

HisGrace: CD 7/ waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Hopestruck: taking a break

Kanicky: CD1/ AF in town :growlmad: Test Date:

Aspe: CD/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Just a real quick pop in so y'all know I am alive lol spent the whole day going to schools signing the kids up looks like for sure we r moving over the next I will try my hardest to keep in touch over the next couple of weeks of crazy lol I am beat from being on the road for 7 hours today so I will do personals in the morning love you ladies and I how y'all are doing fabulous!

Recipe sent Storked! You will be amazed at how easy it is.

Never- I'm not too sure the batch would taste very fresh. I will PM you the recipe if you'd like. Just let me know :winkwink:

Kanicky- you made me laugh. "just kidding dot. dot. dot."

Sweetz- I think you should just say, when HE gets married :haha:

Krissy- I've missed you girl! Don't stay away for too long, you gotta be around when I get my BFP! Haha, just kidding.

As for scrapbooks.. I don't have one, just a blog... :shy: but I like the idea.

AFM- I GOT THE GRANOLA BARS MADE!!! My little monkey is sleeping right next to me on the couch snuggling his monkey. He's had a pretty rough day. He ate entirely too many tomatoes at Amma's and Papa's over the weekend. He's got the worst diaper rash! If he eats really high acidic foods, his poor little butt pays the price the next day.

At this point I don't care if it is a girl or boy!! I just want my US on Thursady NOW!!! lol

At this point I don't care if it is a girl or boy!! I just want my US on Thursady NOW!!! lol

OH, I didn't know you were getting your US on Thursday?!?! Oh, I'm so excited for you! How the heck did I miss that news??? Either way, I can't wait! I remember I drank so much water before my US and the tech saw my bladder before the baby and was in shock I could hold that much urine in and not be uncomfortable. I must have peed for 3 minutes straight afterwards.

it is my 12 week so no gender yet....but still exciting!

Ok, Sweetz prego Brain or bad memory rubbed off on me. I'm not sure who posted the recipie Sweetz or Janelleybean but whoever it was i need it mailed to me not the recipie But the Cookies!!

Armymama: Granola bars I love. It makes me feel healthier. O and sorry for my mix up. But hang in there.

HisGrace and Aspe: Hi ladies!!

The scrapbook I'm glad yal like, and Sweetz I love the idea of giving it to your children. I seriously am going to start me one...ughh I have no prior positive hpt so I may have to POAS to start my scrap book. I wish I kept all my appt. Cards and things...I'm def keeping everything now!!

LOL Never I was the super easy peanut butter cookies. Was that the one? HAHA!!

I hold onto everything...I'm a bit of a packrat with certain things. We have all of it in a shoe box in the closet at the moment.

Here is what my cookies look like. Nice, moist and chewy!!

cookies.jpg

Sweetz- Never doesn't want the recipe. She wants the food. I know they wont be able to tell the sex just yet. But PICTURES! You'll get to post some pictures on here. That's the exciting part... for me anyway.. I love seeing US pictures. Are you going to get a 3D ultra sound later on in your pregnancy?

Lol, Ladies I'm officially having bad memory spells. But as much as I would love the recipes, I'm sooo lazy I won't ever get around to baking it, all I want is pickles!!!

Sweetz: Wow I should've done that, saved everything. And O my your 12wk appt. is like in a a couple of minutes!!! Ahhhhhhh!!

Janelleybean: when i went in for my 12wk appt. I remembered whst you said I emptied my bladder but had to squeeze out urine that took 5 minutes Bc my bladder was empty. I LAUGHED SOOO HARD Bc I wasn't smart enough to empty my bladder after peeing in the cup! No urine or an u/s! Haha.Janelley you just make sure you're around so we can go crazy happy for your BFP!!!! And I don't know how to blog (so old schooled) so the scrapbook works for me.

Krissy: Hiiii ma'am!!! Hope your packing is easy and quick! So you wont be gone for too long!

Sweetz: THOSE COOKIES LOOKS DELISIOUS...AHHHHHHH! But I have to agree with Janelleybean....I WANT THE FOOD!!!! heehee

Ok, Sweetz prego Brain or bad memory rubbed off on me. I'm not sure who posted the recipie Sweetz or Janelleybean but whoever it was i need it mailed to me not the recipie But the Cookies!!

Armymama: Granola bars I love. It makes me feel healthier. O and sorry for my mix up. But hang in there.

HisGrace and Aspe: Hi ladies!!

The scrapbook I'm glad yal like, and Sweetz I love the idea of giving it to your children. I seriously am going to start me one...ughh I have no prior positive hpt so I may have to POAS to start my scrap book. I wish I kept all my appt. Cards and things...I'm def keeping everything now!!

LOL Never, your memory is so off. Please change my testing date to September 1st. I said GRANOLA not granola bars. I have yet to make granola bars. I just make loose crunchy granola to eat as a healthier cereal or mix with greek yogurt as a yummy snack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->