March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Shefali- so sorry your period showed. I know how it feels to put so much effort into trying to become pregnant for it not to happen. It feels as though you put in all that work for nothing. But don't let it get you down! You'll get pregnant I'm sure of it. Just try to not think about it so much. Go with the flow and have fun! Sex should be fun, not a chore. =]

thanks dear for the support. but honestly bd is just bd and has become a chore. i just want to get over with it. trying so often makes me so sore below. but i continue even in pain and hide it from dh. i just want a baby so bad now :cry::cry::cry: and i want the same one i lost :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Maybe this cycle, you should try bd every other day. Try using a little more lube as well. I've learned that helps with the soreness. Just give your body a little more time to heal. You're chances of conceiving are greater if you're relaxed and not in pain. :flower::hugs:

Shefali.. I know, it can be very discouraging, especially when you want it so bad. I take it very hard when af decides to show. It also becomes bothersome when you hear about someone getting pregnant and aborting it, while others have to work for a long time at conceiving. It is the support of family and friends that will help us get through one month and onto the next. Hugs to you and hoping you get your bfp soon.

Kanicky.. Yeah, they are very cheap and the cheapies they are the more you buy..lol..and it takes about two weeks before they reach me. However, now that. Think about it, I should have ordered more OPK's. On another note, I get stuck with most household duties as well. I tell me partner he's going to have to start helping. He never does, but one day..one day.. Lol

Never.. I don't know when I'm testing next because it seems as though af has visited me a week late

Krissy.. My period is really different. It started on Monday morning and still bleeding now, not heavy though. Like there is barley anything on my panty liner, mainly I see when I go to the loo. it is very bright bright red and that is extremely different. I guess I'll have to see how long it lasts. A woman can only hope, but sometimes hope don't go any farther than that. :( Oh, and I forgot, I can not stop peeing. Last night was so bad, I got up at like 3 and stayed up. When I lied down, I couldn't rest, so instead of being restless, I got up. Sometimes it happens during the evening, first time for during the night. I never ever had to pee like that while on my 'period'. My partner said maybe it is a UTI, however, never ever in my life had I had a UTI.

Lpjkp.. So by temping, I won't know in advance when I am going to ovulate? Shitty lol

So, I called to make an appointment at the doctors and I can not get in until September 6. Will, af is different this month. I was a week late and the blood is so super bright red. I'm not use to that. Perhaps that don't mean anything, but we tend to pay closer attention to our body when reaching for a goal. Well I'm off break like 10 minutes ago, so I will talk with you girls later. :dust: :dust: to all here's to hoping for more :bfp: for you

Shefali.. I know, it can be very discouraging, especially when you want it so bad. I take it very hard when af decides to show. It also becomes bothersome when you hear about someone getting pregnant and aborting it, while others have to work for a long time at conceiving. It is the support of family and friends that will help us get through one month and onto the next. Hugs to you and hoping you get your bfp soon.

Kanicky.. Yeah, they are very cheap and the cheapies they are the more you buy..lol..and it takes about two weeks before they reach me. However, now that. Think about it, I should have ordered more OPK's. On another note, I get stuck with most household duties as well. I tell me partner he's going to have to start helping. He never does, but one day..one day.. Lol

Never.. I don't know when I'm testing next because it seems as though af has visited me a week late

Krissy.. My period is really different. It started on Monday morning and still bleeding now, not heavy though. Like there is barley anything on my panty liner, mainly I see when I go to the loo. it is very bright bright red and that is extremely different. I guess I'll have to see how long it lasts. A woman can only hope, but sometimes hope don't go any farther than that. :( Oh, and I forgot, I can not stop peeing. Last night was so bad, I got up at like 3 and stayed up. When I lied down, I couldn't rest, so instead of being restless, I got up. Sometimes it happens during the evening, first time for during the night. I never ever had to pee like that while on my 'period'. My partner said maybe it is a UTI, however, never ever in my life had I had a UTI.

Lpjkp.. So by temping, I won't know in advance when I am going to ovulate? Shitty lol

So, I called to make an appointment at the doctors and I can not get in until September 6. Will, af is different this month. I was a week late and the blood is so super bright red. I'm not use to that. Perhaps that don't mean anything, but we tend to pay closer attention to our body when reaching for a goal. Well I'm off break like 10 minutes ago, so I will talk with you girls later. :dust: :dust: to all here's to hoping for more :bfp: for you

Sorry about the double post, don't know what happened there

Shefali- so sorry your period showed. I know how it feels to put so much effort into trying to become pregnant for it not to happen. It feels as though you put in all that work for nothing. But don't let it get you down! You'll get pregnant I'm sure of it. Just try to not think about it so much. Go with the flow and have fun! Sex should be fun, not a chore. =]

thanks dear for the support. but honestly bd is just bd and has become a chore. i just want to get over with it. trying so often makes me so sore below. but i continue even in pain and hide it from dh. i just want a baby so bad now :cry::cry::cry: and i want the same one i lost :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Maybe this cycle, you should try bd every other day. Try using a little more lube as well. I've learned that helps with the soreness. Just give your body a little more time to heal. You're chances of conceiving are greater if you're relaxed and not in pain. :flower::hugs:

hubby sperm count is quite good so we do it everyday around the fertile time. dont want to leave any chances. every other day makes me feel that i am not trying hard at all.. weird i know :( we use pre-seed.. it helps me conceive always..

i see pregnant ladies everywhere.. also hear about girls taking morning after pills and abortions.. also ppl have started asking about our baby plans(who did not know about our mc). dont know what to tell them or how to face them.. never expected all this would be too tough :wacko:

Feeling pretty good. Just a bit worn out.

My ob is ok...but I dunno. The midwife I would have is a sweeter older lady who helped me through my last mc. It's a toss up. I think my ob was standoffish bc DH was at last appointment and he is a bit grumpy looking haha!!

take care dear and rest well.. atleast the midwife is nice :flower:

hubby sperm count is quite good so we do it everyday around the fertile time. dont want to leave any chances. every other day makes me feel that i am not trying hard at all.. weird i know :( we use pre-seed.. it helps me conceive always..

I meant every other day, so that your vagina would have time to heal a bit. I have a friend who was wanting to get pregnant and they tried for a few months. Was BDing every night. It was when they stopped trying that they got pregnant. I'm not saying you're not getting pregnant because you're trying too hard, I'm just saying try to spice it up a bit. Try to make it fun for you and your husband rather than thinking it's a chore. Does that make sense? It might help your body to relax a bit more.

Sweetz- Thanks! you crack me up to lol you bitch you lmao

Oh Janelley- Ok so reading your post about burning man...well the only way i know what that is is thanks to MAlcom in the middle...I love that episode...have you ever gone and have you ever saw that episode? i was wondering if it was really liked that lmao!!! oh i am in such a better mood when i get on here lol oh and your birth story reminds of the one my mom tells about my birth lol...she says that she was in labor for ever and the doctor finally said well that baby is too big to come out so they were prepping her for a csection...well once everyone left the room but my dad all of a sudden my mom goes the babys coming and my dad is all like yeah i know the baby is fine they will get it out soon...she goes no the baby is coming now get the dr. he runs out finds a nurse who comes behind him bascially thinking he is nuts bc they just said i was stuck...and she looks at my mom and i guess i was crowning at the point she says oh shit and runs and gets the dr. he comes in and goes see i scared her out with threating a csection....lmao...i was big to... 22 1/2 in and 9 pounds even. gotta love funny birth stories!

Aspe- considering it is still not a true flow yet you might still be in it! if you read back in the posts you can read my weird pregnancies withmy boys.

Shelifa- for low sperm count they recommend every other day bc if you do it everyday there might not bee that much there and sperm live for up to 72 hours and they really should be waiting for the egg rather than the egg waiting for them bc the egg doesnt last long...hope that helps!

Ok i gotta get my homework done now or dh will have the internet all night...booo...i will check in later!

Ooooook major brainfart...apparently my ultrasound is tomorrow not Thursday! Yay!! Wooohoooo!!!!*TG for appointment confirmation calls lol

Krissy.. How far back would this be? I went back a nice bit but don't see anything, unless it is right at the beginning.

Sweetz in know what u mean! i have to either enter the apt on my phone or put the reminder card on the fridge to remember!

Krissy- I have never been, but I have a friend that goes every year and she loves it. My husband and I were talking about it last night and the only reason we would go is to see all the art. It's amazing the things that people can put together out there. But other than that, it's too freakin' hot to sit out in a desert for a week with out a shower and dust storms. That's not my thing. Maybe if there was a river near by.. I've never seen that episode, so I can't really tell you what it's like. They have a live cam website, so if you want to actually see what it's like, I can find the link and send it to you.

Sweetz- I'm even more excited now that your appointment is tomorrow. Whoohoo!!!:happydance:

Seesh! I don't even remember where I put my reminder card haha!! Wow...that is bad!

Krissy.. How far back would this be? I went back a nice bit but don't see anything, unless it is right at the beginning.

ummm....thinking after 200 but i wont make you look i will tell ya...

w/ my first son i had Ovualted like a week before AF was due so when it was time for AF it was really light and lasted about 3 days...i knew i was pregnant bc it was so different the bleeding had started on dec. 15th. well on dec 22 a week after that i dislocated my knee and was in the ER and i told them i thought i was pregnant they did a blood test and it came back BFN! so after that i became a POAS alholic and nothing...on Jan 2 i had my annual pap and all my dr said was my cervix was really high but the thought of me being pregnant did not cross her mind. Well a few days after that she called and said that my pap came back as abnormal cells on my cervix....then a few days after that so maybe around Jan 8 or 9 is when i finaly got a BFP!!! so almost a whole month after the bleeding. when they did my EDD it was based off of 12/15 till they did a dating scan and saw i was about 2 weeks a head of that....and my second son which was my 3 pregnancy was the same. my dd is my middle child and i found out i was pregnant with her at 3weeks and 3days...so its not just how i am with all pregnanciesjust boys lol...hope that makes you feel better!!

Krissy- I have never been, but I have a friend that goes every year and she loves it. My husband and I were talking about it last night and the only reason we would go is to see all the art. It's amazing the things that people can put together out there. But other than that, it's too freakin' hot to sit out in a desert for a week with out a shower and dust storms. That's not my thing. Maybe if there was a river near by.. I've never seen that episode, so I can't really tell you what it's like. They have a live cam website, so if you want to actually see what it's like, I can find the link and send it to you.

Sweetz- I'm even more excited now that your appointment is tomorrow. Whoohoo!!!:happydance:

OMG- if you have netflix you have to watch it!!! it is soooo funny!!! they take a big ol camper and the people there think it is living art of like the suburn life and watch Hale do everything, Reece goes all crazy, and malcom falls in love with a lady that does born again rituals and goes through one lol....omg i am laughing just thinking of it!

Evening Ladies

:happydance: Sweetz - enjoy your ultrasound - we so need some more pics up of either bumps or babies :happydance:

I'm sorry ladies at the moment I am so busy (like us all) trying to get uniforms sorted, sorting my avon ladies out, keeping the kiddies entertained and erm entertaining hubby (well you never know right?):haha:

Mnj - Congrats hun - great to hear your good news:happydance:

Right ladies so sorry this is a short post I have a splitting headache (maybe O?:winkwink:) will try and catch up tomorrow.

Love to you all

:hugs:

X

I will add a Baby and Bump picture tomorrow....get it? Baby and bump.....name of site.....oh I know I'm stupid lol

I will add a Baby and Bump picture tomorrow....get it? Baby and bump.....name of site.....oh I know I'm stupid lol

:happydance:

That is funny and if you had not said name of site i may have missed it :dohh: i am a true blonde lmao....oh sweetz how i love your corniness!!!!:hugs:

OH OH did you all notice that we hit the 300 mark for pages?!?1?!? congrats to us blabber mouths LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->