March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well at least my goofiness a la prego brain is cracking you up Krissy! Lol!

Never, the spit DOES dry quick :D
And like you said, we are TTC women...but also women who have suffered losses which make us so much more sensitive and easily sore on certain things :hugs:
Yay for second trimester!

Bamagirl, let's get pregnant around the same time! How has this cycle felt for you? Better? I am trying to be less fixated this cycle myself.

Krissy, why does he want a July baby? Were you excited for your oldest to be in kindergarten? Did you snap a picture? :)

Armymama, yay for dip!

Kanicky, I haven't told my spouse about O because I secretly want him to get out of bed after and let me take care of it myself. Because I totally feel pressured too!

Sweetz, continue to tell me how hilarious and awesome I am ;)
Hope you get some pain relief honey!
Tomorrow is US? HELL YEAH!

Shefali, it'll happen! :hugs: I still get down some days too.

Janelley, I love wondering if my husband and I made a baby after some love making!

Aspe, will eagerly be waiting to hear about your appointment. Feels so far away :(

Garfie, I hope it is O! I have had awful gas pains lately but nothing in my diet should be giving it so I wonder if mine is O related! On my honeymoon I had gas pains so bad that I couldn't enjoy The National Museum in Copenhagen...but I ended up with a BFP!

Lol Storked! Docs said relax and take Tylenol. And hell yeah it's tomorrow!

Sweetz between you, storked and Janelley i have all the laughs i need and i hope i do the same for you loveley ladies....

Storked, DS starts on the Sept 6th so when i take him lots of pics although he is an ol pro when it comes to school....preschool at ages 3 and 4 and developmental kindergarten last year. i believe school is very important at a young age now bc school is getting so much harder. DH want a July baby bc his bday is july 29th and feels lonely in his month bc my bday is april9, dd is april 18, #1 ds is Sept 20 and #2 ds is Sept 14 so he says we have to have a july baby now so he is not by himself. and if my cycle stays on 28 days we should have 2 shots at july! either a very early july due date around the 6th or an early august date the 3 but since i have planned csection would be born on either July 1st or July 29th guess which one he wants lol....although he says either would be fine...but how often does it happen you have 2 shots at one month? good sign?

oh and with have sept babies i hated being prego in the summer w/ #1ds we had a heat wave that year so bad and no central air so my dad bought an airconditioner for my room lol....and yes w/ dd i LIVED in hoodies and sweat pants only maternity outfit i bought was for my baby shower! lol

I didn't think so Sweetz! They gave me prescription strength ibuprofen for my miscarriage. It was absolutely worthless!

Krissy, yeah being heavily pregnant in the worst part of summer? No fun! I'd tell him to suck it up :p

I miss my 25 day cycles. Le sigh!

Waiting for dishwasher to finish so I can bake chocolate peanut butter cookies. No scouts get those, just me and the hubby ;)
And jalapeño pizza for dinner. YUM!

It never ends hehe. Those peanut butter ones from yesterday are for the scout people tonight. But these shall be MINE! :happydance:

It never ends hehe. Those peanut butter ones from yesterday are for the scout people tonight. But these shall be MINE! :happydance:

Personally not a fan of peanut butter cookies but with chocolate I'm sure would be yummy!

AFM-I started spotting. Really light pink tinged CM. I will keep you posted. My cramps have eased up so hopefully it was implantation but I'm being realistic. Last month this happened and 4 hours later I got AF in full force.

Never, the spit DOES dry quick :D
And like you said, we are TTC women...but also women who have suffered losses which make us so much more sensitive and easily sore on certain things :hugs:
Yay for second trimester!

Bamagirl, let's get pregnant around the same time! How has this cycle felt for you? Better? I am trying to be less fixated this cycle myself.

Krissy, why does he want a July baby? Were you excited for your oldest to be in kindergarten? Did you snap a picture? :)

Armymama, yay for dip!

Kanicky, I haven't told my spouse about O because I secretly want him to get out of bed after and let me take care of it myself. Because I totally feel pressured too!

Sweetz, continue to tell me how hilarious and awesome I am ;)
Hope you get some pain relief honey!
Tomorrow is US? HELL YEAH!

Shefali, it'll happen! :hugs: I still get down some days too.

Janelley, I love wondering if my husband and I made a baby after some love making!

Aspe, will eagerly be waiting to hear about your appointment. Feels so far away :(

Garfie, I hope it is O! I have had awful gas pains lately but nothing in my diet should be giving it so I wonder if mine is O related! On my honeymoon I had gas pains so bad that I couldn't enjoy The National Museum in Copenhagen...but I ended up with a BFP!

Yes I agree! I would gladly be pregnant at the same time with you! This cycle has been SOOO much better this go around! I have been uber relaxed & not fixated on testing or not or cm or any of it really. I must say it has been so very nice not to be obsessed with every aspect of ttc!

Hey ladies. :blush: I went and checked my CM and there is a ridiculous amount of clear EWCM, and I mean CLEAR. I'm also cramping a bit. Looks like tonight might be another seabiscuit night. :winkwink: I just hope hubby is up for it. He starts school tonight and he's been complaining of his neck and back hurting. I'd like to joke it's all the time he's been spending on it. :haha: But, I'm sure that's not the case. I hope everyone is doing well. Never where are you?

Oh Army, I really hope this is implantation bleeding. Have you ever had IB before? I've never experienced it, so I can't comment too much. Keep us posted. My fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

Oh Army, I really hope this is implantation bleeding. Have you ever had IB before? I've never experienced it, so I can't comment too much. Keep us posted. My fingers are crossed for you! :hugs:

No I havent. I had ovulation spotting before we conceived our son but never had IB.

I haven't has IB either but we can always be hopeful armymama!

Janelley, just tell him that the sex with be therapeutic ;)

Bama, I am taking it easy too. No BBT or checking CM. Justsex every day and inserting the soft cup afterwards. Because propping with my legs in the air gets so old. I got things to do get up and do! Like pack. Or play Plants vs Zombies. Totally important things ;)

I haven't has IB either but we can always be hopeful armymama!

Janelley, just tell him that the sex with be therapeutic ;)

Bama, I am taking it easy too. No BBT or checking CM. Justsex every day and inserting the soft cup afterwards. Because propping with my legs in the air gets so old. I got things to do get up and do! Like pack. Or play Plants vs Zombies. Totally important things ;)

...or I could just tie him up, then he would have no choice! Muahahah. J/k We'll see how he feels when he gets home. I better go look for some rope, just in case. :winkwink:

I always joke about doing that to my husband but it just makes him pissy. He doesn't trust me to tie him up. Smart guy ;)

WOW!! You guys are amazing at keeping up with responding to each and every body. HOW do you do it?? I'd love to talk to each and every one of you but can't figure out how you keep track. I just read 2 pages and already forgot what I wanted to say! lol Give me your secrets! lol

You all are so funny. I was chuckling the whole time I was reading. If I threatened to tie up my DB, he'd be like YEAH!! WOO HOO!! lol, dirty old man.. ok, young man, whatever lmao

I saw lp got her bfp recently, who was the other again?

I hope and pray ALL of you get your bfp very soon! Everybody on here deserves it so much! It just ticks me off that those who should NEVER be parents can get pregnant when the wind changes direction but those that would be the best most loving parents, who would cherish their babies more than life itself, (referring to people like all of you of course!) have a hard time conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy. It makes me so sad...

Sweetz, how did you get the little timeline things? I love to see the status and how far along each person's pregnancy is.

Krissy.. How far back would this be? I went back a nice bit but don't see anything, unless it is right at the beginning.

ummm....thinking after 200 but i wont make you look i will tell ya...

w/ my first son i had Ovualted like a week before AF was due so when it was time for AF it was really light and lasted about 3 days...i knew i was pregnant bc it was so different the bleeding had started on dec. 15th. well on dec 22 a week after that i dislocated my knee and was in the ER and i told them i thought i was pregnant they did a blood test and it came back BFN! so after that i became a POAS alholic and nothing...on Jan 2 i had my annual pap and all my dr said was my cervix was really high but the thought of me being pregnant did not cross her mind. Well a few days after that she called and said that my pap came back as abnormal cells on my cervix....then a few days after that so maybe around Jan 8 or 9 is when i finaly got a BFP!!! so almost a whole month after the bleeding. when they did my EDD it was based off of 12/15 till they did a dating scan and saw i was about 2 weeks a head of that....and my second son which was my 3 pregnancy was the same. my dd is my middle child and i found out i was pregnant with her at 3weeks and 3days...so its not just how i am with all pregnanciesjust boys lol...hope that makes you feel better!!

God love you for rewriting that :)
What was your bleeding like? Red or brown and was it like only when you wiped or you had to use a tampon/pad?
On Monday, a week after af was due, it started like brown and bright red mixed. It later turned to bright red. I put a tampon in this evening just to see and when I took it out, it was barley anything on it (what was on it was red and brown). So it seems as though I only bleed when I go to pee. If that makes any sense and sorry if it is to much information. I never ever had to pee so much when was on my period before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->