March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

MnJ, I check from my iPhone so my secret is to making a rough draft in notes to respond to everyone and then I paste! :D

Sweetz..I bet you are so excited. :) We look forward to you sharing at least once picture :) I love looking at pictures of ultrasounds and baby bumps :)

Storked..I know, feels like it is a long time away. I thought maybe I would be able to get in on Thursday or Friday this week, but no such luck. September 6 was the earliest. I think I am not going to be able to resist testing until my appointment.

Armymama..what is ovulation spotting like? I thought maybe I had IP 4 days before af was due to arrive, but got negative tests. So still wondering what that pink spotting was for, like it was so pink, like Easter colour pink lol

Janelley.. When I get bad headaches and my partner says "you know, sex cures headaches" lol

Mnj.. I open two tabs, one to respond and one to read lol.. Otherwise I would miss more than I do now. Apologies for the comments I do miss. I do try, I swear lol

I'm starving first thing in the mornings, but again this probably don't mean anything. It is so easy to attribute symptoms but it's probably totally unrelated. I might test after this bleeding stops, however, I got a feeling it will be another negative :(

MnJ, I check from my iPhone so my secret is to making a rough draft in notes to respond to everyone and then I paste! :D

Hmm.. I don't have an iphone, I have android, but it does give me an idea for when I'm on the computer. I can write in notepad or microsoft word as I go through all the posts then copy and paste into here! I try not to go to any websites at work, though, that I don't want higher ups who can track that stuff to see me on. Nobody knows I'm prego, yet, as I don't want to say anything until I know it's a sticky bean. I don't want to have to talk to everybody about it if something horrible happens. :nope:

Sweetz..I bet you are so excited. :) We look forward to you sharing at least once picture :) I love looking at pictures of ultrasounds and baby bumps :)

Storied..I know, feels like it is a long time away. I thought maybe I would be able to get in on Thursday or Friday this week, but no such luck. September 6 was the earliest. I think I am not going to be able to resist testing until my appointment.

Armymama..what is ovulation spotting like? I thought maybe I had IP 4 days before af was due to arrive, but got negative tests. So still wondering what that pink spotting was for, like it was so pink, like Easter colour pink lol

Janelley.. When I get bad headaches and my partner gets in the mood, he says "you know, sex curses headaches" lol

Mnj.. I open two tabs, one to respond and one to read lol.. Otherwise I would miss more than I do now. Apologies for the comments I do miss. I do try, I swear lol

I'm starving first thing in the mornings, but again this probably don't mean anything. It is so easy to attribute symptoms but it's probably totally unrelated. I might test after this bleeding stops, however, I got a feeling it will be another negative :(

Ohhhh another good idea!! You guys are so dang creative!

iPad user lol similar to iPhone Notes are awesome! Sometimes I just scroll up hehe

As for my tickers I got them off a site called thebump.com. They are all over the place so just do a google search and find the one you like. :)

Shefali- I'm so sorry you're feeling down. Look at this as a temporary situation. It WILL happen. BD can become a chore when TTC. I honestly did not do it everyday most of the time. Every other day should work fine. Or early morning on 1 day and late night the next day. Try to take it easy. It will happen for you. PM me if you need to. :hugs:

Never- CONGRATS ON 2nd TRIMESTER!!!!! :dance: :dance: dance: How are you enjoying your baby magazines?

Sweetz- I had no idea that you had a previous MC @ 21 weeks. You are truly a strong woman to get past that. Yeaaaa for your appt tomorrow and the pics!

Bamagurl- Thanks for checking in on us. Loving your approach and hoping this is your month! :dust:

Janelly- I meant to tell you a few days ago that the pic of your family was adorable! Your son is just the cutest little thing with a great smile! :)

AFM- I left out some of my other symptoms. My nails are growing very nicely. I've never had all the nails on my hand be long at the same time! Also, someone told me that my skin has been looking flawless for the past few days and asked what I was doing. I just laughed. ;)
Bought my 1st baby magazine today. Was surprised at the lack of options- there was only 1 magazine. Maybe I will look elsewhere next time.

Hope all of you had a good day.

If I had an iPhone I'd be in trouble b/c I'd be on this site ALL DAY and wouldn't get any work done. My boss probably wouldn't be too excited about that. :shrug:

Janelley- ok does your dh have ANY idea what you write on here about him? although i have a feeling that if did he wouldnt care :haha::haha::haha: ride em cowgirl!!! hahahahahaha

Aspe- For me both times it was it defiantly brown and red and i did use a tampon both times and with my first i do remember that it did not rully fill it but it was enough for dr to think it was regular af. everyone is different like my mom for example bled just like a normal af for the first 3 months with each of her pregnancies and no pregnancy test including blood would turn positive till about 3 months and when they eventually did us on here she was well past the 3 month mark always confused the dr back then...well it was the 80's lol

Mnj-if i have a lot of pages to catch up i do open windows type as i read then copy paste...you can always tell when i get behind pretty long lol....

Storked-you just need to tell him one night to close his eyes then handcuff him...believe me will turn him one for you to be in total control...he just dont know it yet lol

Army-hope that is IB for ya!!! FX :dust:

ok gotta go finish dinner getting late here took us forever at the grocery store ugh....gotta love little ones!!!

iPad user lol similar to iPhone Notes are awesome! Sometimes I just scroll up hehe

As for my tickers I got them off a site called thebump.com. They are all over the place so just do a google search and find the one you like. :)

Well.. here's the test to see if I did it right...

woo hoo yay me! Thanks for the info Sweetz!!

Aspe, I hate those negatives! Wishing you :dust:

Armymama, my husband won't trust me. I torment him too much on a regular basis ;)

Lisa, I am in love with my iPhone! Hehe. As for nails...I didn't think to worry about that when pregnant! Mine grow so quickly anyways and are hard- I have to cut them with toenail clippers lol!

MnJ- The only other BFP I saw was yours. :flower: When are you going back to the doctor for more blood work? I can't wait to hear that those numbers have gone up. I know what you mean about not telling anyone about being pregnant. My hubby and I have decided not to tell anyone until we're farther along in our pregnancy, just in case.

Aspe- My husband says that all the time. He says it at times that are completely irrelevant too. I think he just likes to try to pass the time and see if he can get some.

Lisa- Thank you!! I sure do love his smile. You're lucky, when I was pregnant I always got the, "Wow, you look like shit" comments. I didn't mind it so much. It's when I got further a long in my pregnancy and people started to say, "Wow, you're huge!" that it really struck a nerve.

Krissy- If only you knew the things we say to each other. :blush: The things I put on this forum would seem like nothing. Oh yea, I've been meaning to ask you, would you mind telling me about about when you got your BFP with each pregnancy and how many DPO you were. :haha: I'm just kidding with you. I only said it because I know you've posted it a couple of times on here, your memory should be refreshed by now. :winkwink:

Sweetz- Have you ever made oreo truffles? YOU SHOULD!! My husband requested that I make them and I totally thought of you. I have made them with nutter butters as well. ...And the Oreo mint truffles..:cloud9:

AFM- Hubby just left to go to school, I think I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the Lorax with my son:munch:. I've got that movie memorized forwards and backwards, but he LOVES it, so it never gets old for him. It helps him to sit down and be still for awhile as well. Then when hubby gets home..well you know. :sex::headspin:

MnJ- The only other BFP I saw was yours. :flower: When are you going back to the doctor for more blood work? I can't wait to hear that those numbers have gone up. I know what you mean about not telling anyone about being pregnant. My hubby and I have decided not to tell anyone until we're farther along in our pregnancy, just in case.

Aspe- My husband says that all the time. He says it at times that are completely irrelevant too. I think he just likes to try to pass the time and see if he can get some.

Lisa- Thank you!! I sure do love his smile. You're lucky, when I was pregnant I always got the, "Wow, you look like shit" comments. I didn't mind it so much. It's when I got further a long in my pregnancy and people started to say, "Wow, you're huge!" that it really struck a nerve.

Krissy- If only you knew the things we say to each other. :blush: The things I put on this forum would seem like nothing. Oh yea, I've been meaning to ask you, would you mind telling me about about when you got your BFP with each pregnancy and how many DPO you were. :haha: I'm just kidding with you. I only said it because I know you've posted it a couple of times on here, your memory should be refreshed by now. :winkwink:

Sweetz- Have you ever made oreo truffles? YOU SHOULD!! My husband requested that I make them and I totally thought of you. I have made them with nutter butters as well. ...And the Oreo mint truffles..:cloud9:

AFM- Hubby just left to go to school, I think I'm going to pop some popcorn and watch the Lorax with my son:munch:. I've got that movie memorized forwards and backwards, but he LOVES it, so it never gets old for him. It helps him to sit down and be still for awhile as well. Then when hubby gets home..well you know. :sex::headspin:

She said to come back in a week to retest but next Monday is Labor day so guess I have to go Tuesday. Hope the #'s go way up so we can get to the u/s to make sure it's a viable pregnancy and such. I imagine that won't be til the week after at 6 weeks? Idk...

Have fun doing the jig tonight!! I recommend doggy style, gets the spermies really close to the cervix. That's what worked for me!! hee hee :haha:

MnJ, maybe doggie was what got me knocked up on my honeymoon ;)

I'm tellin ya, it's the way to go!! As long as we don't end up with litters of puppies instead! ha! :haha:

Well AF got me. I am so beyond miffed! 9 whole months and couldnt even get pregnant and keep the baby! I am so angry at AF but I'm eating ice cream instead. Only one more cycle til our "break" for a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->