March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

MnJ, :kiss:

Sweetz, yay for happy baby!

Armymama, what a prick. He doesn't want to do all the work? Deny him sex. Masturbation is him doing all the work. Ass. GRRR.

Morning ladies. I had to read 5 pages this morning!!

Shefali- I want to start with you. I was thinking back to when I was on BC--I had been on it since I was 13 because I had ovarian cysts. Anywho, while I was on it, I never really had a problem producing natural lubricant. I got turned on really easily and was good to go, in other words. When I stopped taking BC, I dried up. Had no lubrication what so ever. There was one time that my husband and I had sex and I tore. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I would not want that to happen to you. So, I spoke with my doctor at the time and he told me to get some KY Jelly and a couple times a day use it to lubricate my vagina. I'm no doctor, but I'm thinking if you're that dry and all you have is CM, your body may be "shutting down" because sex is painful or uncomfortable. I know your brain sends signals that something isn't right if you're experiencing painful sex. Sort of goes into defense mode. But, if you're having sex on a daily basis and you're dry, it's like opening a new wound every time. You can get a serious infection that way. Try putting some lube in your vagina a couple times a day and see if that helps to heal it a bit. I know you really want a baby, but this isn't the way to do it. You can PM if you want.

Krissy- That sort of happened to me with the insurance. We got a couple hundred dollar bill for a well check up for our son. Our insurance changed in February and they were trying to tell me his pediatrician wasn't covered. They kept telling me that she wasn't listed on the website for covered doctors, but in fact she was on there 3 times! So, I called and raised hell and talked to an agent and WALKED THEM THROUGH the website to see what I was seeing. The lady was a real bitch, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to have hundreds of dollars if I didn't have to. Can you call and request to speak to someone else?

Storked- I didn't think I had anything left to bride my husband with...until we went to Florida in February. Sex on the beach. He enjoyed it, I on the other hand was terrified we were going to get caught. I gotta say though, it was a trill. I'm sure you can think of something. :winkwink: Be creative.

MnJ- I have a good feeling that this is it for you and your boyfran! I can't wait for your US.:flower:

Sweetz- I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for the pictures. :happydance:
Can you feel the baby moving yet? I remember I felt the baby move for the first time after having sex and it scared the shit out of me. I just imagined him sloshing around in my belly. I know "they" say you can't feel the baby move until your further along, but after your first pregnancy, I've heard you know what to feel for, so you feel the movement a lot earlier.

Army- I really hope you get pregnant this cycle, but try not to think about it so much or you might stress yourself out. I think I would lose my mind if my husband left for long periods of time over the weekend to go fishing. Especially if he said I couldn't go with him. Have you tried asking him if he wouldn't mind staying home and doing something with you the next weekend? Maybe you could have your parents watch your daughter and you two can get some alone time. Go on a dinner and movie date.. Or something fun like that. You said that you're strapped for cash, maybe you two can go on a picnic? As for him bitching about doing all the work, put your foot down. If he wants to have sex, he's going to have to put in some effort.

Where is Hopestuck? I miss you!!! To all the other ladies that I missed... :hi:Hello!!!

What does grapefruit juice do? I'm curious... Is it too late for me to start taking it?

Janelley, I have tried but he won't do public sex. I have had it multiple places but can't say the beach tempts me...don't relish sand in my parts :o

Grapefruit juice is supposed to help with fertile CM and I think I have heard...implantation?

Laptop going slower then sin lol but they are uploading!! I can't feel anything yet but the us tech said when I do I will know exactly what the feeling is lol as for grapefruit juice...this time I got my bfp I had a grapefruit every morning. It says it helps the cm somehow but cant remember how.

Janelley, I have tried but he won't do public sex. I have had it multiple places but can't say the beach tempts me...don't relish sand in my parts :o

Grapefruit juice is supposed to help with fertile CM and I think I have heard...implantation?

We had a giant beach blanket. ...and the position that we did it, no parts were in the sand. Not too sure I would do it again, but it was fun for a first time thrill.

My DH won't even do it with the shades open lol! Even though on 3 sides of the house we are covered by woods and the side that isn't the neighbor is too far away to see us....scardey cat lol

My husband would never agree to it. I always try to talk him into public things but it is a no go. I think he would be too nervous to even get hard lol

My DH won't even do it with the shades open lol! Even though on 3 sides of the house we are covered by woods and the side that isn't the neighbor is too far away to see us....scardey cat lol

Mine too hehe

Ok first of all YAY SWEETZ for healthy happy active baby cant wait for pics and thanks all for words of encourgement, but sadly left a message for someone else and have not heard back yet so more than likely wont get seen till next week...grr...but its all good i am mad about some else now....

ok did i ment i have the MIL from hell???? oh she has now taken over the devils job and kicked him out that is how pissed i am at her and i told dh i could care else if i eVER talk to her again and she does not need to be around my kids! She called me bc she had talked to my BIL, the one i babysit for and who never pays me unless i nag him for a MONTH! anyways she calles to basically tell me how i put my BIL in a bad spot, giving him 2 weeks to find new child care, and how she is really thinking about quitting school to go help him out and if we had sad something sooner she would have not even signed up for classes. WTF...how is this my fault...the guy makes twice as much as my dh and if he wants full custody of his kid then he has to pay he just got too comfy not paying me!!! anyways i told her well considering we have lived her for over 3 months and NO has came and seen us or even freaking call and they live less than 20min away i am done dont care....i am moving to a place where poeple love us and wants to help us....she said well i just hope josh, my dh, doesnt change his mind again...really? talk about no faith in us...oh well as far as i am concern at this point my kids have one set of grandparents and one side of the family i am done with his who even if they are 2 min away will not call and see our kids...we are done trying!!!!! ok my rant is done....i PROMISE when i get on later i will be in a better mood and respond appropriately i just cant concentrate right now...grrr.....

LMAO- Oh man, I just spit juice all over the place.

Sweetz- My husband doesn't care who see's us having sex, his excuse is, "they shouldn't be looking in our windows." At our old house, there was a house that was across from our backyard. There lived peeping Tom. He was ALWAYS looking in our windows. When I got out of the shower, when hubby and I were having sex. It was sort of creepy. Our backyard was fairly private, except for that one window. Wow, I really don't miss him at all.

Storked- My husband use to be a total rebel/shit head.. so I think doing things like this reminds him that he still had a bad side.

Krissy, I just hate drama like that. Just tell her to mind her own dang business.

Janelley, I am the "wild" one in my relationship. If you can call it that. I am just very unbothered by nudity. Not self-conscious over here lol.

Lol Storked....yup! 100%! Lol!! I walk around the house nude and he freaks out if there is a window or shade up.

Ah Seeetz that is so me. My family also slaps butts and flash each other and he just looks nervous :)
True story: walked into the kitchen at home once and all my sisters flashed me so I flashed them back. But they were wearing bras and it wasn't until my shirt was arous my nose and the air hit my nipples that I remembered that I wasn't wearing a bra. And they could tell from my face that I had forgot. They still laugh about it :)

Krissy- What does she mean about your husband changing his mind again? Sounds like your MIL is full of empty threats. IF I WERE YOU, and this is just me.. I would call her on it. Do you really think she would quit school and loose out on all that money? You should tell your BIL pay up or move on, no daycare would let him do that. Either way, it seems like in the end you're not going to be losing much. I mean, you might loose your MIL, but it seems like she really hasn't been part of the picture at all. You keep your chin up and don't let them try to bring you down. The only thing I would say is try to talk about it with your hubby, remember. feeling words Krissy. :winkwink:

Morning ladies. I had to read 5 pages this morning!!

Shefali- I want to start with you. I was thinking back to when I was on BC--I had been on it since I was 13 because I had ovarian cysts. Anywho, while I was on it, I never really had a problem producing natural lubricant. I got turned on really easily and was good to go, in other words. When I stopped taking BC, I dried up. Had no lubrication what so ever. There was one time that my husband and I had sex and I tore. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I would not want that to happen to you. So, I spoke with my doctor at the time and he told me to get some KY Jelly and a couple times a day use it to lubricate my vagina. I'm no doctor, but I'm thinking if you're that dry and all you have is CM, your body may be "shutting down" because sex is painful or uncomfortable. I know your brain sends signals that something isn't right if you're experiencing painful sex. Sort of goes into defense mode. But, if you're having sex on a daily basis and you're dry, it's like opening a new wound every time. You can get a serious infection that way. Try putting some lube in your vagina a couple times a day and see if that helps to heal it a bit. I know you really want a baby, but this isn't the way to do it. You can PM if you want.

Krissy- That sort of happened to me with the insurance. We got a couple hundred dollar bill for a well check up for our son. Our insurance changed in February and they were trying to tell me his pediatrician wasn't covered. They kept telling me that she wasn't listed on the website for covered doctors, but in fact she was on there 3 times! So, I called and raised hell and talked to an agent and WALKED THEM THROUGH the website to see what I was seeing. The lady was a real bitch, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to have hundreds of dollars if I didn't have to. Can you call and request to speak to someone else?

Storked- I didn't think I had anything left to bride my husband with...until we went to Florida in February. Sex on the beach. He enjoyed it, I on the other hand was terrified we were going to get caught. I gotta say though, it was a trill. I'm sure you can think of something. :winkwink: Be creative.

MnJ- I have a good feeling that this is it for you and your boyfran! I can't wait for your US.:flower:

Sweetz- I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for the pictures. :happydance:
Can you feel the baby moving yet? I remember I felt the baby move for the first time after having sex and it scared the shit out of me. I just imagined him sloshing around in my belly. I know "they" say you can't feel the baby move until your further along, but after your first pregnancy, I've heard you know what to feel for, so you feel the movement a lot earlier.

Army- I really hope you get pregnant this cycle, but try not to think about it so much or you might stress yourself out. I think I would lose my mind if my husband left for long periods of time over the weekend to go fishing. Especially if he said I couldn't go with him. Have you tried asking him if he wouldn't mind staying home and doing something with you the next weekend? Maybe you could have your parents watch your daughter and you two can get some alone time. Go on a dinner and movie date.. Or something fun like that. You said that you're strapped for cash, maybe you two can go on a picnic? As for him bitching about doing all the work, put your foot down. If he wants to have sex, he's going to have to put in some effort.

Where is Hopestuck? I miss you!!! To all the other ladies that I missed... :hi:Hello!!!

What does grapefruit juice do? I'm curious... Is it too late for me to start taking it?

LOL He has left for fishing the last 3 weekends. My parents are 700 miles away. I would like that but he never wants to be alone with me anymore unless its for sex.

Storked- I use to be like that. Very shy. Then I woke up one morning and thought, "the hell with it!" I like being risky with him. It's a total rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->