March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Grapefruit is supposed to make the vagina more alkaline and thin out fertile CM to let the sperm swim through more easily. You can drink it anytime of cycle. I usually just do 8 days before I think I will ovulate. I love grapefruit juice anyways so this was just a bonus. The Vitamin C in it is supposed to help fertility a little bit too. I see no harm in it!

Storked- I use to be like that. Very shy. Then I woke up one morning and thought, "the hell with it!" I like being risky with him. It's a total rush.

I love doing the risky things but it is hard when we always have a toddler with us but we have pulled over on the side of the road and done standing up doggie style when it was dark and there were cars coming our way. DH always gets there quicker when there is risk of getting caught.

Janelley, if only my husband would do that but he is pretty set in his ways lol! Unless he decides for himself, I won't/can't change his mindset :)

Morning ladies. I had to read 5 pages this morning!!

Shefali- I want to start with you. I was thinking back to when I was on BC--I had been on it since I was 13 because I had ovarian cysts. Anywho, while I was on it, I never really had a problem producing natural lubricant. I got turned on really easily and was good to go, in other words. When I stopped taking BC, I dried up. Had no lubrication what so ever. There was one time that my husband and I had sex and I tore. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. I would not want that to happen to you. So, I spoke with my doctor at the time and he told me to get some KY Jelly and a couple times a day use it to lubricate my vagina. I'm no doctor, but I'm thinking if you're that dry and all you have is CM, your body may be "shutting down" because sex is painful or uncomfortable. I know your brain sends signals that something isn't right if you're experiencing painful sex. Sort of goes into defense mode. But, if you're having sex on a daily basis and you're dry, it's like opening a new wound every time. You can get a serious infection that way. Try putting some lube in your vagina a couple times a day and see if that helps to heal it a bit. I know you really want a baby, but this isn't the way to do it. You can PM if you want.

Krissy- That sort of happened to me with the insurance. We got a couple hundred dollar bill for a well check up for our son. Our insurance changed in February and they were trying to tell me his pediatrician wasn't covered. They kept telling me that she wasn't listed on the website for covered doctors, but in fact she was on there 3 times! So, I called and raised hell and talked to an agent and WALKED THEM THROUGH the website to see what I was seeing. The lady was a real bitch, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to have hundreds of dollars if I didn't have to. Can you call and request to speak to someone else?

Storked- I didn't think I had anything left to bride my husband with...until we went to Florida in February. Sex on the beach. He enjoyed it, I on the other hand was terrified we were going to get caught. I gotta say though, it was a trill. I'm sure you can think of something. :winkwink: Be creative.

MnJ- I have a good feeling that this is it for you and your boyfran! I can't wait for your US.:flower:

Sweetz- I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait for the pictures. :happydance:
Can you feel the baby moving yet? I remember I felt the baby move for the first time after having sex and it scared the shit out of me. I just imagined him sloshing around in my belly. I know "they" say you can't feel the baby move until your further along, but after your first pregnancy, I've heard you know what to feel for, so you feel the movement a lot earlier.

Army- I really hope you get pregnant this cycle, but try not to think about it so much or you might stress yourself out. I think I would lose my mind if my husband left for long periods of time over the weekend to go fishing. Especially if he said I couldn't go with him. Have you tried asking him if he wouldn't mind staying home and doing something with you the next weekend? Maybe you could have your parents watch your daughter and you two can get some alone time. Go on a dinner and movie date.. Or something fun like that. You said that you're strapped for cash, maybe you two can go on a picnic? As for him bitching about doing all the work, put your foot down. If he wants to have sex, he's going to have to put in some effort.

Where is Hopestuck? I miss you!!! To all the other ladies that I missed... :hi:Hello!!!

What does grapefruit juice do? I'm curious... Is it too late for me to start taking it?

LOL He has left for fishing the last 3 weekends. My parents are 700 miles away. I would like that but he never wants to be alone with me anymore unless its for sex.

Whoops. sorry, I missed that. I think if you want to spend some more alone time with your husband, demand it. He's going to be leaving for a really long time, he should want to spend time with you, not just for sex. If I were in your shoes I would put up a fight and really tell him how you feel. I he gets pissed--oh well, at least he will know how you feel and it will hopefully stick with him for a few days. Maybe he will change his ways..

Hope y'all are ready for some pictures!! :)

2012-08-29 13.28.12.jpg2012-08-29 13.28.26.jpg2012-08-29 13.28.32.jpg

1st one she/he is scratching their head. 2nd they flipped over onto tummy. 3rd sucking thumb. :cloud9:

Thanks Janelley- and no we are not missing out on nothing...and as for calling her out on crap she lives in dinal so why bother. i have just vowed to never answer a phonce from her again. so unless DH wants to talk to her, which he rarely does, she is out of our lives i swear to god. i am done letting her get under my skin. but i swear if i have to hear how she was great mom to dh one more time i will go off on her. the only reason i dont is bc it is dh mom and he does love her. but when i got off the phone with her he was home for his lunch and i did rant to him and told him that i feel like we are not good enough for her and i am tired of her pushing us aside. his face was beat red he was so mad but didnt say anything which is how he is he doesnot really voice how he feels but you can see it on hi face he can not hid his emotions...
and what she means is we just moved her about 3 1/2 months ago because dh had got a BETTER job offer for this apartment complex...well he hates how its managed, said something and they wont change anything so he began looking for another job, right away got offered a BETTER job and instead of doing maintenance on apartment complexs he will be building freezers for the icream company ben and jerrys. he is excited because it is something different and 2 he will be making $4 more an hour! so she can kiss my butt and with BIL it is i told him I WILL NOT watch his kid anymore after this week so yeah he HAS to find someone else...i mean come on if you cant pay daycare how could he pay childsupport?

But this is me done ranting letting it go and getting happy before dh gets home from work...man i wish i still smoked or drank lol....

So on the subject of risque acts... this is totally tmi but think its funny as crap so gonna share! One night my DB and I were in the process of dtd and I said we should tape us so I can see it. He sprang up like a jack in the box and ran to get his new smartphone and set it up on the nightstand. Welllll he figured out a couple weeks later... pretty sure that was the night we conceived due to the timing and my O. So we have our baby being made on video!! Lmao!!

OMG SWEETZ you made my day so MUCH BETTER TAHNK YOU!!!! i needed to see your happy beautiful baby!!!!! babies make everything better!!!!!

Omg sweetz, TOO cute!!! Love the pics!!

Angel & Lpj - what dpo are u today?

I'm 22DPO MnJ, what are you? I'm still temping for peace of mind. All being well I'll stop after my 12 week scan. Mad I know but I can't help it. Peace of mind and all that, if I get a major drop in temp at least I can prepare myself just in case...

MNJ-too funny!!!!!

Ok on the subject of risky business....

ok we have had sex on quad in the middle of a corn field in day light....

on the grounds in the woods in day lights....

oh and the countless times he wants road head...lmao what is the appeal of road head may i ask just hurts my kneck lmao!!!!!

LOL MnJ!! That is awesome!! lol

Krissy, glad I could make your day better :hugs:

Haha! We DTD on a golf course once at nighttime...I was wayy too scared the night security guards would catch us to enjoy it though... !

Sweetz: Argh! You've made my day! How fast do they grow?! One word...AMAZING!!!

Oh and sweetz today is my mommy's 50th bday so today was a good day to see your baby!!!!

I'm grinning from ear to ear right now. =D

I am so glad I made your day ladies! This US eased my fears. To see my lil bean so active made me feel so much better. They already have a personality. US tech said they were posing for the camera. The little bugger wouldn't uncross the legs though...so gender still unknown. I find that out in 7 weeks!! *YAY!! Next countdown lol*

Yea sweetz!! That is so awesome. I want to be pregnant so bad now.. Ugh..

MnJ- I've done some pretty risky things, but I've never made a movie out of fear it will end up in the wrong hands.

LP- I wouldn't be able to visit the golf course again with out chuckling..

Krissy- Good for you! I wish you the best and hope everything works out for the best.. Corn field huh? LOL The first thought that comes to mind if one of those corn mazes during halloween.

Sweets - beautiful u/s pics do you reckon its a girl or boy? - I think girl :happydance: what do the rest of you ladies think?

:hugs:

X

No idea!! Boys run in his family, girls in mine. Oh, I also asked US tech about the heartrate deal...she says she has seen boys with very nigh heartrates and girls with slow ones. She says all the heartrate determines is how active they are. Higher the rate, more active. There goes that theory huh? LOL!!

No idea!! Boys run in his family, girls in mine. Oh, I also asked US tech about the heartrate deal...she says she has seen boys with very nigh heartrates and girls with slow ones. She says all the heartrate determines is how active they are. Higher the rate, more active. There goes that theory huh? LOL!!

I've heard the heart rate theory is really only relevant after they are born. It's said that girls hearts beat fast than boys. But, this is just what I've heard. Who cares!! It's a healthy baby!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->