March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ and Bamagurl :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby: 1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: DPO/ In TWW :coffee:

Garfie: CD 7/ waiting to "O" just :sex:

BayBeeEm: CD1/ AF showed; Missing you :cry: M.I.A

Janelleybean: CD:7 / Waiting To "O" :coffee:

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until see Doc. :thumbup:

HisGrace: CD 7/ waiting to "O" Just :sex:

Hopestruck: taking a break :winkwink:

Kanicky: CD4/ Waiting To "O" :sex: Test Date:

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :shrug:

Shefali83: CD/ Waiting to " O" :sex:

armymama2012: CD2/ AF showed :thumbup:

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Thanks ladies!

Lpjkp- I have been feeling ok. Super tired & yesterday was queasy feeling which my mom told me I must have a lot of hormone for me to feel queasy this early. My boons are sore but I am do welcoming any symptom that wants to pop up!

Never- yay for 15 weeks!!! That's wonderful! I know it's normal to be nervous & kinda scared but I also know that whatever God has planned will happen. The only thing I can do is trust, have faith, & enjoy it while it lasts whether it ends in a loss or beautiful baby!

Thank you ladies for all your kind words!

Now I would rather focus on cheering on all you ladies in the tww!!!! :dust:

Wow MnJ!!!! That's awesome how easily it happened!! And def don't worry, ESP. about being overweight, I'm overweight by 30lbs....and I feel as if I'm light as a feather, I do eat healthy but the weight is not going to magically disappear so I just enjoy my pregnancy and you should too. Slot of women have PCOS, and go on to have a healthy baby. You never had a m/c which is a great thing so don't try to count yourself out and worry about one. Be excited, you deserve it!! Stop worrying, im sure that sticky bean is going to make you look crazy when you give birth in 9 months...worrying ab nothing. GL

Shefali: Ahh ha, that's who I forgot, hi ma'am. Is AF still in town?

HisGrace: Hi ma'am; you should be in TWW, now right?

Sweetz: Thanks ma'am, ooooo don't you hate when you have to pay for a craving.....Gas gets me all the time.

Lpjkp: Yeah those dates sound about right. I always go by my "O" date too. And I agree with you I would go by it too, bc I know you're looking for that 3+ on that CBM. It's ok, you're almost there, and I love going to the OB so they can tell me that I'm further then I thought I was.

Can't agree with you more Bama! That's the attitude I had early on, if you accept that then ma'am you're on your way!!

Morning ladies...so so sorry I haven't been around the past few days, It's been so hectic this end doing the London paralympics and it's left me with little time to do anything other than work, eat and sleep! At least I've got a day off today to try and catch up on some well-needed rest!!

Gosh I've missed so much!! I'll attempt to have a bit of a catch up with you all now (But apologies if I miss anyone!)

Shefali: Don't beat yourself up about the little drink incident...people drink heavily/smoke without even having a clue that they're pregnant for many weeks, so you're little one-off is unlikely to have had an effect! Yay for reaching "O" time though!

Storked: Yay for ovulation!! Trust your body and, if you think you have, you most probably have! Maybe sneak a couple more BD in there for good measure (I'm sure neither you or your OH will mind that!) and I'd say you can safely relax for the
next two weeks and wait for that BFP to show!

Bamagurl: Yay for being back and AN EVEN BIGGER YAY for those tests!! Without a doubt, they are absolutely fantastic BFPs!!!! You are more than definitely pregnant!!
I'm so so pleased for you! How are you feeling? Don't worry about being excited/terrified,
I still am and don't think that feeling is going to go away for a while yet!

MnJ: Hello my fellow pregnant lady!! How is pregnancy treating you these days? Any updates on new/exciting symptoms or upcoming appointments we should get excited
about?

Never: I'm unsure but, if I missed it, YAY for second trimester!! 1/3 of the way
there!! How exciting is that?! Definitely put your feet up and spend plenty of quality time with your DH...you're gonna need all that sweet talking for when he's up all night with little baby, because he/she is going to be here before you know it!

Janelleybean: As annoying as it is, I had insomnia and crazy dreams around 3dpo onwards just before I got my BFP...hopefully it's a promising symptom for you!

Aspe: I really hope you get yourself to the doctors to get to the bottom of what's going on...I hate to be a downer, but ICs are infamous for evaporation lines (I know, I've seen plenty of them over the few months I've been using them)...I had the ultrasensitive ones and, if I thought I saw anything on them, I'd back up with an FRER just in case. With my BFP this time, I ended up with a lovely dark line on an FRER whilst my IC was still a squinty line, so I'd advise you to do this...but I do urge you to pop to the doctors for tests. Good luck x

Sweetz: Glad to hear DH is being much nicer! I think a nearly congratulations is in order seeing as your ticker says you're two days away from 2nd trimester!! How exciting! In terms of those so-called "friends", glad to read you've deleted them...you could do without idiots like that being involved in your life!

Sorry I've not scrolled back further, but hello to everyone else and hope you're
doing well!

AFM:Not too much to report this end with working/sleeping/eating...maybe bullet points will be better?
-pregnancy is progressing pretty uneventfully at this end! Still no bleeding/spotting since last AF (Yay!), always fatigued, sore boobs (My nipples have gotten bigger though, which grosses me out!), mega bloated (Some cheeky coworker told me I had a "cute bump", the cheek!) and slightly queasy at times...but not too bad! Cramps have all settled down so I'm assuming he/she is all snuggled in but, if I start to worry that things are too quiet, I get a little "poke" low down in my tummy as if to reassure me they're still in there!
-No morning sickness yet though...where are you morning sickness to reassure me?!
-Lines are now as dark as the control...I've attached a piccie to show you! The bottom two are from yesterday and today with a normal first response with sensitivity of 100 instead of 25, so I'm assuming a line that is as dark on those as early first response is a good progression? I did take a CBD this morning which still said 2-3, but I'm trying not to worry about that because of the dark lines? I'll leave it a week to test again with CBD so it doesn't stress me out!
-Got first doctors appointment tonight at 6:30pm (Woohoo!), so will finally get a referral to the midwife!
-Booked my early scan for Wednesday 19th September at 4pm, very excited but nervous...
-My DH has FINALLY started to accept that I'm pregnant, and finally admitted that he acted so distant because he's terrified we'll lose this one too...I'm still staying positive (I guess the dark lines, no cramping and no bleeding says everything is fine?) and he's even started trying to talk names with me...I can see we're going to have a huge disagreement on that though! He suggested "Rio" for a boy?! Errr...no.
-Close family have been told and are absolutely thrilled! My mom and sister have been arguing about the baby's nickname whilst he/she is still in my tummy, and could agree so have combined it...hence, my baby for the forseeable future is now nicknamed "peabug"! It's got a little bit of a ring to it I guess!

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I guess there was quite a bit to catch up on with both myself and all you ladies! I hope you're all doing well, and I'm anxiously waiting for that next batch of BFPs that are sure to come rolling in in the next couple of weeks!! I'm so excited for you all xxxxxx

Thanks so much for making me feel better.. :hugs::hugs::hugs: you ladies rock :thumbup:

Your lines are lovely :flower: i am so excited for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow MnJ!!!! That's awesome how easily it happened!! And def don't worry, ESP. about being overweight, I'm overweight by 30lbs....and I feel as if I'm light as a feather, I do eat healthy but the weight is not going to magically disappear so I just enjoy my pregnancy and you should too. Slot of women have PCOS, and go on to have a healthy baby. You never had a m/c which is a great thing so don't try to count yourself out and worry about one. Be excited, you deserve it!! Stop worrying, im sure that sticky bean is going to make you look crazy when you give birth in 9 months...worrying ab nothing. GL

Shefali: Ahh ha, that's who I forgot, hi ma'am. Is AF still in town?

HisGrace: Hi ma'am; you should be in TWW, now right?

Sweetz: Thanks ma'am, ooooo don't you hate when you have to pay for a craving.....Gas gets me all the time.

Lpjkp: Yeah those dates sound about right. I always go by my "O" date too. And I agree with you I would go by it too, bc I know you're looking for that 3+ on that CBM. It's ok, you're almost there, and I love going to the OB so they can tell me that I'm further then I thought I was.

AF's out of country now :haha:.. i am in my fertile phase :D waiting to O in about 2-3 days :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Shefali: YAYYY for becoming fertile, and wow that came around fast. See you'll be prego in no time!!!

Just so you ladies know...yes i did get all caught up on the pages lol but only a short response bc i gotta get back to work all ready this am....

first of all YAY BAMA!!!!!! congrats and those walmart cheapies look great!!!!

NEver-ok littel confused...you said in your post your are 15weeks but your ticker is 13w 6d? help me out here...and yes SUPPER SORE lol

Storked-cant wait to hear that bfp from you cheering ya on!!!

Sweetz- dh still be good? lol

Janelley- i know what you mean about just going back to sleep lol....i am so used to gettin up early now that sleeping till about 8am or so is sleeping in for me lol...yay for new cabinets! and FX for that bfp!!!

MNJ and Ljkp-nice to see you are still do well!

Shefali-good luck hun!!!

i Know i forgot a butt load of you lovely ladies but yeah brain died!!! lol

afm-found out that my friend i told yall about a while ago she found out that her baby had a unrepairable whole in the heart, well her body went into labor on its own at about 27 or 28 weeks and she delivered her baby boy who looked perfect she said except of course he was still born. he weighed in at over a pound and it is so sad to think it was just the bad heart, the she ended up with a lot of complications, placenta would not deliver then after she got home she was beyond sick went back found out she was leaking spinal fluid and had to get a patch...i just feel so bad for her and can not imagine her pain right now!!

other than that just packing and moving...got my biggest little man the rest of school stuff he starts thursday! oh and of course i look at his front teeth after not seeing him for a week and realize that they are about ready to come out...his poor teeth look so funny cuz they are being pushed by the adult teeth so his perfect straight teeth he had a week ago look jacked up lol...oh yay no front teeth just in time for school pics lol....

alright this sore old lady is off to get her but moving i promise one day i will have more time!!!!! :hugs:

Just so you ladies know...yes i did get all caught up on the pages lol but only a short response bc i gotta get back to work all ready this am....

first of all YAY BAMA!!!!!! congrats and those walmart cheapies look great!!!!

NEver-ok littel confused...you said in your post your are 15weeks but your ticker is 13w 6d? help me out here...and yes SUPPER SORE lol

Storked-cant wait to hear that bfp from you cheering ya on!!!

Sweetz- dh still be good? lol

Janelley- i know what you mean about just going back to sleep lol....i am so used to gettin up early now that sleeping till about 8am or so is sleeping in for me lol...yay for new cabinets! and FX for that bfp!!!

MNJ and Ljkp-nice to see you are still do well!

Shefali-good luck hun!!!

i Know i forgot a butt load of you lovely ladies but yeah brain died!!! lol

afm-found out that my friend i told yall about a while ago she found out that her baby had a unrepairable whole in the heart, well her body went into labor on its own at about 27 or 28 weeks and she delivered her baby boy who looked perfect she said except of course he was still born. he weighed in at over a pound and it is so sad to think it was just the bad heart, the she ended up with a lot of complications, placenta would not deliver then after she got home she was beyond sick went back found out she was leaking spinal fluid and had to get a patch...i just feel so bad for her and can not imagine her pain right now!!

other than that just packing and moving...got my biggest little man the rest of school stuff he starts thursday! oh and of course i look at his front teeth after not seeing him for a week and realize that they are about ready to come out...his poor teeth look so funny cuz they are being pushed by the adult teeth so his perfect straight teeth he had a week ago look jacked up lol...oh yay no front teeth just in time for school pics lol....

alright this sore old lady is off to get her but moving i promise one day i will have more time!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks dear ! i need all the luck in the universe!!

So sorry to hear about your friend. i really cant imagine what she is going through. scary.. :nope: i know no amount of words can heal a heart at this point... RIP baby :(

Bama- OH MY GOSH!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATS!!!! :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I guess your relaxed approach worked huh? The lines were so dark on the test, you didn't even need to click the pic! H&H 9 months. There nothing to be scared of. Just be excited!

Never- 15 weeks! Oh my! How did you zoom past me? :) Congrats on definitely being in the 2nd trimester. The last time I was checked, my baby was measuring 2 days ahead of my ticker. I just left my ticker as is tho. But since yours is more than a week behind, you should definitely change yours.

LPJ & MnJ- Don't wish for MS. When it comes, it comes hard and it's not very pleasant. The symptoms you have sound good. Just relax and enjoy the ride whatever symptoms it brings.

Hi to all the new ladies and all the other ladies!

AFM- No updates for me. Pretty boring I guess. I still haven't cracked open that pregnancy magazine yet. I've been mulling over when to start my baby registry. I know it's early but it takes me so long to decide on stuff, I thought I'd give myself a headstart.

MnJ: That is SO exciting! I've got my fingers crossed that everything is all great for you and that she squeezes you in earlier so the wait is less nerve racking! I've changed my ticker to be more precise (Decided to finally go from my ovulation date, which should be more accurate considering I ovulated late), so it turns out I'm a couple of days behind you! Due date it says would be around May 8th, and I'll be exactly 7 weeks when I have my first U/s (Providing everything continues to go ok till then!)

Never: I'd be over 5 weeks going from my LMP, but I've decided to go by my ovulation date (It was slightly late), which would make me 4wk+5...at least then it's a bonus if they say I'm further along than what I am! It also makes me relax slightly about those dreaded CBD because it means I got:

1-2: 9dpo (3wk+2)
2-3: 15dpo (4wk +1)
SO I SHOULDN'T WORRY BECAUSE I SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTING THE 3+ YET!

You know I've gone back and forth not knowing if I should go by lmp or ovulation/conception date. I O'd a few days late also. What day did you ovulate? I ovulated on cd17 which was aug 15. So would that mean I probably conceived the next day on aug 16? If so that would put me at 4w5d today!!

So it looks like we have 2 in the 2ww now? Fun! Can't wait for more BFPs!! Good luck girls and :dust:

Bama- OH MY GOSH!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATS!!!! :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I guess your relaxed approach worked huh? The lines were so dark on the test, you didn't even need to click the pic! H&H 9 months. There nothing to be scared of. Just be excited!

Never- 15 weeks! Oh my! How did you zoom past me? :) Congrats on definitely being in the 2nd trimester. The last time I was checked, my baby was measuring 2 days ahead of my ticker. I just left my ticker as is tho. But since yours is more than a week behind, you should definitely change yours.

LPJ & MnJ- Don't wish for MS. When it comes, it comes hard and it's not very pleasant. The symptoms you have sound good. Just relax and enjoy the ride whatever symptoms it brings.

Hi to all the new ladies and all the other ladies!

AFM- No updates for me. Pretty boring I guess. I still haven't cracked open that pregnancy magazine yet. I've been mulling over when to start my baby registry. I know it's early but it takes me so long to decide on stuff, I thought I'd give myself a headstart.

Thank you so much! I am trying to not get too ahead of myself lol I am so super excited though!

When will you find out what you are having? I can't wait till everyone starts finding out whether boy or girl!!!

MnJ: That is SO exciting! I've got my fingers crossed that everything is all great for you and that she squeezes you in earlier so the wait is less nerve racking! I've changed my ticker to be more precise (Decided to finally go from my ovulation date, which should be more accurate considering I ovulated late), so it turns out I'm a couple of days behind you! Due date it says would be around May 8th, and I'll be exactly 7 weeks when I have my first U/s (Providing everything continues to go ok till then!)

Never: I'd be over 5 weeks going from my LMP, but I've decided to go by my ovulation date (It was slightly late), which would make me 4wk+5...at least then it's a bonus if they say I'm further along than what I am! It also makes me relax slightly about those dreaded CBD because it means I got:

1-2: 9dpo (3wk+2)
2-3: 15dpo (4wk +1)
SO I SHOULDN'T WORRY BECAUSE I SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTING THE 3+ YET!

You know I've gone back and forth not knowing if I should go by lmp or ovulation/conception date. I O'd a few days late also. What day did you ovulate? I ovulated on cd17 which was aug 15. So would that mean I probably conceived the next day on aug 16? If so that would put me at 4w5d today!!

So it looks like we have 2 in the 2ww now? Fun! Can't wait for more BFPs!! Good luck girls and :dust:

Typoed... I meant 4w4d today.

Lmao! I ovulated august 15th too,which was (if I remember right) cd18 for me! Would that make us exactly the same?! Thatd be so funny if we conceived the same day!x

Lmao! I ovulated august 15th too,which was (if I remember right) cd18 for me! Would that make us exactly the same?! Thatd be so funny if we conceived the same day!x

Omg we are exactly the same! Well within hours I guess huh? That is so awesome! Can't wait til we both get u/s to confirm!

*YAAWWWWNNNN!* ok, ok...I'm up! ;o)

Never - way cool about you being ahead of schedule. At my 12 week u/s tech said I was closer to 13 weeks. I guess due date calculation isn't an exact science eh? As for that dmn craving.....grrrr I'm burping and well...you know. I'm thankful DH is working a 12 hour shift today lol!! As for the baby bump. This is pregnancy #5 for me, the 4th to go past 20 weeks. They say the more you have, the faster they show. I wish I wasn't showing yet bc I have to go get the belly band already haha! I refuse to put my $80 favorite pair of jeans in the post pregnancy box just yet! Rofl!

Storked - omg girl my fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes are crossed for you!! :dust:

Bama - no doubt dark as ever! I didn't have to open picture either. :) yay!

Those wishing for ms......don't lol I'm just now getting over it...it was HORRIBLE. I know you want it bc it helps solidify physically that your pregnancy is progressing, but I wish ms on no one.

AFM besides the salsa induced gas (lol) feeling pretty good. DH being MUCH more supportive. His boss is sending him to school so I won't see much of him between work and school for the next couple weeks. It's ok though. His boss is doing it so he can move up in the company. I really like his boss. Very sweet guy. *burp* oh, excuse me...lol ms gone (TG), still have back pain which is normal. Moods are getting to be a pain so if the continue to progress to the darker end of spectrum....going to talk to doctor.

A while ago I had said I mc at 21 weeks and I think it was Never who asked me what happened...well my ex had a horrible temper at the time. Very mean spirited person. I had gone to a doctor's appointment and was running late coming back home. This made him run late going to work so of course it was my fault. We got into an argument, it escalated. He got physical. I "got in his way" so he kicked me so hard in my stomach that I went through our back porch door. I started going into labor right there. He then yelled at me, called me names and denounced the child as his. He left, went to work, my neighbor rushed me to the hospital. I left him immediately. Kicked him out. Never pressed charges though. Told the hospital I got dizzy and fell forward on my stomach into a dining room table chair. Yeah, I know....stupid. Fast forward 8 years to today. He has gotten help for his temper, feels terrible for what he did, and we are raising our other daughter who is now 10. I'm a firm believer in the simple fact if people want to change, they can. If they don't want to change, no matter how much you try to help....they won't.

Sorry for the novel, I just knew a few of you were curious.

Ok I know I probably confused the heck out of everyone. So here's the best way u can explain it. When I went to my OB 2wks agon on Friday, August 24th. My OB confirmed that I was 13wks&4days that day. But in my head I was just 12wks. So I asked her about it and she said that I(nevergiving) was going by the twin that was measured 1wk less than the other which wasn't growing like the bigger one. But they're going by my now measured baby as well as my Lmp. So she told me to count the way their counting Which puts me at 15wks 0 days. Bc 2 wks ago I was 13wks now 2 wks have flew by today which place me at 15wks by the measurement and Lmp of my surviving baby. I hope I helped those who were confused. My ticker was always wrong and off by a couple of days but Bc my laptop is down I have to use My iPhone which isn't fun to create and do tickers with. So I never changed it, I did try one time but the pasting didn't work so I quit.

Lisalee: nothing to report in pregnancy Is as much a good thing as having something great to report Bc we still know everything is ok and progressing beautifully. When my OB told me that I was shocked too but hey since she told me I was 13wks & 4days, I'm taking it!! When I can get to a desktop I will change my ticker.

Never - All that matters is your little bean is growing and growing and growing:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Sweetz - Aw hun :hugs: I sometimes wonder if the fact that my ex hubby was a physically violent man who kicked and punched me when pregnant caused my eldest to be a month prem and have autism:shrug:

As my second boy (I left the prick when I was less than 3 months pregnant) is perfect well the eldest is perfect in my eyes if you know what I mean - I still wonder............:flower:

So sorry you had to go through that hun:flower:

Storked - :happydance: you're in the tww (I think I am) but FF not confirmed it yet:cry:

AFM - CD17 - surely I have O by now - only 7 more days until the end of my cycle:dohh:

Trying to keep busy I do Avon round my village for the little old dears who can't get out - well anyway I have been given another round now so I have two (hopefully they will keep me out of mischief:haha:)

Love to all :flower:

X

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member