March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Welcome yoyojojo and flwrgrdnmom :flower:
Please tell us more of your stories.

Good for you Sweetz. You will feel better without their drama.

Janelley, we are moving to Houston right now but Bangkok after that, as soon as he gets all the training he needs. We want to raise our kids there :)
Yikes! What do you think is causing your insomnia? :hugs: but so glad your FIL is coming and helping you out!

BAMA CONGRATS GIRL! You better be more active on here now because I want to read every bit on this sweet little baby :kiss:

Shefali, would alcohol hurt you if you are just starting off fertile phase? Don't dwell on it, just endeavor for better on the rest of your days for a sticky bean :flower:

AFM: just woke up and kind of want to go back to bed with my grapefruit juice and a book. We'll see :)

yea bama!! That is definitely a BFP. So excited for you!!! Do you know how many DPO you are?

I believe this cycle was a 28 day cycle so I should have started Friday. (sorry ladies, I am in shock right now & can't do basic math haha)

Storked~ Thanks! I certainly will! I can't wait for you to join me :)

Which reminds me Bama...how did you stay sane during the dreaded TWW?

Storked~ I didn't even realize I was in the tww haha! I just thought about testing today (which is how I was with my first pregnancy. (I know that doesn't help any)

Storked- Well I'm hoping high levels of progesterone is what's causing my insomnia.. Otherwise I'm losing my mind. :wacko: FIL is here right now building a drawer to hide our trashcan. When we remodeled our kitchen we had to build 5 cabinets. He's like Macgyver with wood. It's insane what he can make, but awesome at the same time. Saves us a boat load of money and he really enjoys it. I give him shit all the time because ALL of his tools look like they were used to build Noah's ark. That's how old they look. I'm totally jealous that you're moving to Thailand. I would love to visit there. Their culture just seems so interesting to me. I've always wanted to go there after seeing Brokedown Palace, well you know, minus the whole drug smuggling/prison thing. :winkwink:

Shefali- I wouldn't worry about it too much, I got totally shnockered a couple of weekends ago. If anything it might have helped you to relax. I really don't think it will affect you unless you're an everyday drinker. IMO you're A-okay! :thumbup:

Oh yea Storked- I totally miss the days when I could just "go back to bed and lay there for hours with out a care in the world" That feels so long ago...

Janelley, that is my every day now hehe!
As for Thailand, it interests me too. Soany places I intend to go see. Will snap and post pics for you guys when it happens ;)
Wow Noah's Ark huh? Then he is automatically cooler than any construction dudes because they LOVE their fancy toys (I was a secretary at a lumber yard for 6 years, so I know hehe)

Janelley, that is my every day now hehe!
As for Thailand, it interests me too. Soany places I intend to go see. Will snap and post pics for you guys when it happens ;)
Wow Noah's Ark huh? Then he is automatically cooler than any construction dudes because they LOVE their fancy toys (I was a secretary at a lumber yard for 6 years, so I know hehe)

Seriously, all of our cabinets and drawers that he has made are made with wood glue and dove tale cuts. He says screws are for the lazy man. :shrug:

I see 2 lines in all 3 tests!!!! Yay!! What day are u on?

Ignore that post, I missed that there was another page of posts and see she already answered that, I got all excited lol. Congrats, Bama!!

Thanks MnJ! I am super excited & so still in shock, but terrified at the same time!

Never, I know that you belong to your spouse on the weekends but I sure do miss you!

Bamagirl - looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Bamagurl - :happydance::happydance: congrats hun - even my old eyes can see those lines :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Quick Jump in: Not too many personals.

Stork: Aww I missed you too, but I can't get any time online with my DH getting all my attention. I see you "O"??

BAMA: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wohoo: :wohoo: CONGRATS YOU KNOW THAT'S A POSITIVE MA'AM, QUIT PLAYING with us!! CONGRATS!!!

Everyone else: HI!!!

Back To the Hubby!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"