March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

So I've come back from my doctor appointment feeling really sad...my doctor, to be honest, was a complete douchebag and seemed to go out of his way to make me feel less reassured and like the pregnancy will fail...he said:

-He didn't confirm my pregnancy/ask how I'd tested/when I'd tested

-He told me 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, so It's still a likely possibility even though I've not had cramping/bleeding etc

-He doesn't really care that I had the mc before ("Every pregnancy is different"-err, tell that to the many women with recurrent mcs) so won't be doing anything to reassure me

-Not to bother going for the early private scan because "The rays damage the cells and make you miscarry the baby" and it's not worth it anyway because all I'll see is a "dot"

-That my pregnancy is not likely to go well because, even though I've got all "secondary symptoms" (I.e. sore boobs, fatigue) only morning sickness and vomiting tells you the pregnancy will be ok

-I won't get to see the midwife to book in until at least 10 weeks

-I shouldn't be offered any early scans etc "because you're only 22"

I've been left feeling a little upset, like this pregnancy will be doomed and I'm only just starting :( I could cry and wish I'd never gone, because at least I was happily pregnant before it...now I just feel like a ticking timebomb...

Aw LP - what an absolute prat - please ignore him:flower:

You are still happily pregnant hun - think of your little one and don't give the doc a second thought:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Bama- OH MY GOSH!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATS!!!! :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I guess your relaxed approach worked huh? The lines were so dark on the test, you didn't even need to click the pic! H&H 9 months. There nothing to be scared of. Just be excited!

Never- 15 weeks! Oh my! How did you zoom past me? :) Congrats on definitely being in the 2nd trimester. The last time I was checked, my baby was measuring 2 days ahead of my ticker. I just left my ticker as is tho. But since yours is more than a week behind, you should definitely change yours.

LPJ & MnJ- Don't wish for MS. When it comes, it comes hard and it's not very pleasant. The symptoms you have sound good. Just relax and enjoy the ride whatever symptoms it brings.

Hi to all the new ladies and all the other ladies!

AFM- No updates for me. Pretty boring I guess. I still haven't cracked open that pregnancy magazine yet. I've been mulling over when to start my baby registry. I know it's early but it takes me so long to decide on stuff, I thought I'd give myself a headstart.

Thank you so much! I am trying to not get too ahead of myself lol I am so super excited though!

When will you find out what you are having? I can't wait till everyone starts finding out whether boy or girl!!!

I don't think I'm going to find out. Want to be surprised. I'll see how long I'll hold up. Do you plan to go to the Dr. anytime soon?

LPJ- Sorry to hear your Dr. was such an idiot. Please do not listen to him. The main time I felt anxious during early pregnancy was when I had a Dr. appt. So maybe staying away for a while is not a bad idea. That way, you can be happily pregnant as you stated above.

:flower:

Ok i was just going to stalk a little before heading out to do more moving but I must say how PISSED OFF I am for you lpjkp!!!!!!!!! That doctor was a complete asshole (sorry) and do not listen to him. and for his ever loving information i had not morning sickness or vomitiing with either of my sons and they were very healthy babies. Oh and the blighted ovum i had the begining of the year i had bad morning sickness and we see how that one ended. he should not be a doctor at all!!!!! Honey please still feel happy cuz i am still happy for you!!!! LOVE YOU!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies, you're always the most amazing people and pick me up when I'm feeling low...I guess, with us being first time parents, he really couldn't have done much worse.

I'll have to look at it in a positive light and think, "well you know what? You're saying 25% of mc and I'm saying 75% I'll be holding that baby at the end of this!" Come to think of it, HOW DARE HE write off my baby without even giving him/her a chance?! I'm definitely going to steer clear of doctors right now, and I think baby agrees too considering the little buggar is protesting "I'm still here!" by giving me reassuring stabbing pains in my boobs while I type!

Bloody NHS, I wish I had the means to go private away from these douchebags!

Never - Yes, I am officially in the TWW. My boobs are crazy sore so I know I've ovulated. Hoping they stay sore and in two weeks I get a bfp

Krissy - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, that is just terrible.

lp - That doctor was terrible, your pregnancy will be just fine. You've got great lines on your tests and you have symptoms. I can't believe he talked to you like that.

-He didn't confirm my pregnancy/ask how I'd tested/when I'd tested - You tested by standing on one foot checking the wind.... UM...HPT you moron...

-He told me 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, so It's still a likely possibility even though I've not had cramping/bleeding etc - STUPID STUPID thing to say to someone....IDIOT :dohh:

-He doesn't really care that I had the mc before ("Every pregnancy is different"-err, tell that to the many women with recurrent mcs) so won't be doing anything to reassure me - If a doctor doesn't care about previous MC he needs to go back to medical school...or get his head checked....this guy needs a ^5 in the face with a chair...:growlmad:

-Not to bother going for the early private scan because "The rays damage the cells and make you miscarry the baby" and it's not worth it anyway because all I'll see is a "dot" - Ummm....what!? The rays damage the cells?! Well damn...I guess the one I had at 4 weeks, 6 weeks, and 12 weeks caused some damage! Again...I say IDIOT

-That my pregnancy is not likely to go well because, even though I've got all "secondary symptoms" (I.e. sore boobs, fatigue) only morning sickness and vomiting tells you the pregnancy will be ok - I have had 4 previous pregnancies...this is the 1st I got morning sickness and vomiting. Wow....seriously?!

-I won't get to see the midwife to book in until at least 10 weeks - LIES! I saw my midwife my 1st visit...at 4 weeks

-I shouldn't be offered any early scans etc "because you're only 22" - Age doesn't matter. I got an early scan with my DD and I was 22 when I got pregnant with her.

I've been left feeling a little upset, like this pregnancy will be doomed and I'm only just starting :( I could cry and wish I'd never gone, because at least I was happily pregnant before it...now I just feel like a ticking timebomb... - Don't worry about what this moronic idiot said. He is about as caring as a tick on the back of a fat dog. He is an asshole. Sorry for the swear y'all but seriously....I would of punched the mofo.

Bama- OH MY GOSH!!!! So excited for you! CONGRATS!!!! :) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I guess your relaxed approach worked huh? The lines were so dark on the test, you didn't even need to click the pic! H&H 9 months. There nothing to be scared of. Just be excited!

Never- 15 weeks! Oh my! How did you zoom past me? :) Congrats on definitely being in the 2nd trimester. The last time I was checked, my baby was measuring 2 days ahead of my ticker. I just left my ticker as is tho. But since yours is more than a week behind, you should definitely change yours.

LPJ & MnJ- Don't wish for MS. When it comes, it comes hard and it's not very pleasant. The symptoms you have sound good. Just relax and enjoy the ride whatever symptoms it brings.

Hi to all the new ladies and all the other ladies!

AFM- No updates for me. Pretty boring I guess. I still haven't cracked open that pregnancy magazine yet. I've been mulling over when to start my baby registry. I know it's early but it takes me so long to decide on stuff, I thought I'd give myself a headstart.

Thank you so much! I am trying to not get too ahead of myself lol I am so super excited though!

When will you find out what you are having? I can't wait till everyone starts finding out whether boy or girl!!!

I don't think I'm going to find out. Want to be surprised. I'll see how long I'll hold up. Do you plan to go to the Dr. anytime soon?

How exciting! I always admire the people who don't find out the sex, I know that there is no way that I could not find out haha! I want to start buying as soon as I know boy or girl! I will call the office tomorrow and they will probably have me come in to confirm then I will go back at 8 weeks.

Lpjkp - WTF?!?! My mouth was on the floor the whole time I read your post. How dare ANYONE talk to u like that much LESS a medical professional!! Can you change doctors? You NEED to change doctors!! And file a complaint! Idk how or where but somebody needs to take that moron's license to practice away. Grrrrr Im so mad!!! U are my DPP (dear prego partner) and we are going to STAY pregnant for a full 9 months and have healthy happy babies!! I demand it!! Im so sorry for your experience. Hugs!!! :hugs:

So I've come back from my doctor appointment feeling really sad...my doctor, to be honest, was a complete douchebag and seemed to go out of his way to make me feel less reassured and like the pregnancy will fail...he said:

-He told me 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage, so It's still a likely possibility even though I've not had cramping/bleeding etc

-He doesn't really care that I had the mc before ("Every pregnancy is different"-err, tell that to the many women with recurrent mcs) so won't be doing anything to reassure me

-Not to bother going for the early private scan because "The rays damage the cells and make you miscarry the baby" and it's not worth it anyway because all I'll see is a "dot"

-That my pregnancy is not likely to go well because, even though I've got all "secondary symptoms" (I.e. sore boobs, fatigue) only morning sickness and vomiting tells you the pregnancy will be ok

I've been left feeling a little upset, like this pregnancy will be doomed and I'm only just starting :( I could cry and wish I'd never gone, because at least I was happily pregnant before it...now I just feel like a ticking timebomb...

Hun I am so sorry! No one should have to go through that. I would certainly change doctors if at all possible!! I hope that you don't let it get you down too much! We all know that you are going to make it & this baby is going to be beautiful! :hugs:

Bama - another prego partner!! :) I hope u get into the dr tomorrow. Cant wait to hear!

Never, see even your DH agrees ;) he appreciates you! And I am happy to be in the TWW!

Sweetz, I always crave chips and salsa. YUM! Cross everything for me ;)
So sorry about your baby lost at 21 weeks :hugs:

Bama, I need all the cheering that I can get girl :D

Yay for positivity Shefali!

Krissy, thanks for the cheers! I need as many as I can get my greedy little heart on :D
Your poor friend is in my prayers :hugs:

Garfie, HI! Yay for being in the TWW together! When are you planning to test? I am holding off on testing until...the 18th :dust:

Lpjkp, that doctor is a douche. If I saw him I'd let his dumb arse know that I vomited all through my MMC. The ignorant asshat.

HisGrace, another in the TWW! Hi! :dust:

Ok ladies my body is being weird! Af should have started today but nope the I am having a lot of extra creamy cm? Like I keep saying no bd since mc on the 7 Af better show soon and my needs to stop being mean to me!

Thanks storked I am surprised you could understand that post I am using my husbands phone since computer is being a pain to the point I can't even do my homework tonight :( first week of this class and so far behind don't need to get kicked out that is for sure. I did make sure send my professor a message letting him know what was going on. Ok off to bed lots to do tomorrow! Love my ladies!

Such a mad doc... Ditch him and plzzz see a new doc:hugs::hugs:

Never, see even your DH agrees ;) he appreciates you! And I am happy to be in the TWW!

Sweetz, I always crave chips and salsa. YUM! Cross everything for me ;)
So sorry about your baby lost at 21 weeks :hugs:

Bama, I need all the cheering that I can get girl :D

Yay for positivity Shefali!

Krissy, thanks for the cheers! I need as many as I can get my greedy little heart on :D
Your poor friend is in my prayers :hugs:

Garfie, HI! Yay for being in the TWW together! When are you planning to test? I am holding off on testing until...the 18th :dust:

Lpjkp, that doctor is a douche. If I saw him I'd let his dumb arse know that I vomited all through my MMC. The ignorant asshat.

HisGrace, another in the TWW! Hi! :dust:

:happydance::happydance:
How's the tww going? You already O'ed right? i'll O tomorrow or day after i think :happydance: I am using soft cups for the first time this cycle. they are sooo comfy loving it,
I used the divacup last cycle in may when i got pg. It worked as well i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->