March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Shefali, looks positive to me!

Garfie, sssh! Don't tell my husband that I fart ;) he hasn't figured it out yet!
Happy tears tomorrow :)

Lol thanks ladies!!! I think af should show today..and Angel there is NO way i could be pg bc dh wont dtd till i see the dr...yeah been a loooooooooong month lol...but i have my usual head ache and slight cramping i get right before af and i did spot once last night lol...if i remember right after my last mc this is what my body did...spotted for a few days begining the day af was due then af started...oh well see dr. thursday.....

Sweetz- could just be your hungry...sometimes i would wake up in the middle of the night when i was pg with dd so hungry i thouhgt i was going to puke...ate some bread and felt loads better...gain a lot of weight with here lmao

Angel- you are just fine sweety that baby is there lots of prayers for you and all my other pg ladies and those waiting to get pg...

Storked-what are these cups you keep talking about?

Mnj- dont worry your butt will just fill out to counter blance...lol...sorry couldnt resist my mom said that to me when i was pg with my first...my funny mommy hahaha

Shefali-good luck!!!!

Janelley- where are you lady? hows it going?

Well now my computer is up and running again i MUST do all my late work...even if i dont get any points for some of things i must show my professor that i am serious about my work...oh and of course it is pouring rain today i got crap to do!!!!! i will say what my daughter does...rain rain go away come again no other day!!!!

Lol thanks ladies!!! I think af should show today..and Angel there is NO way i could be pg bc dh wont dtd till i see the dr...yeah been a loooooooooong month lol...but i have my usual head ache and slight cramping i get right before af and i did spot once last night lol...if i remember right after my last mc this is what my body did...spotted for a few days begining the day af was due then af started...oh well see dr. thursday.....

Sweetz- could just be your hungry...sometimes i would wake up in the middle of the night when i was pg with dd so hungry i thouhgt i was going to puke...ate some bread and felt loads better...gain a lot of weight with here lmao

Angel- you are just fine sweety that baby is there lots of prayers for you and all my other pg ladies and those waiting to get pg...

Storked-what are these cups you keep talking about?

Mnj- dont worry your butt will just fill out to counter blance...lol...sorry couldnt resist my mom said that to me when i was pg with my first...my funny mommy hahaha

Shefali-good luck!!!!

Janelley- where are you lady? hows it going?

Well now my computer is up and running again i MUST do all my late work...even if i dont get any points for some of things i must show my professor that i am serious about my work...oh and of course it is pouring rain today i got crap to do!!!!! i will say what my daughter does...rain rain go away come again no other day!!!!

thank you sweetie :)

Krissy, they are disposable menstrual cups that peeps use for TTC purposes :) you can find them at CVS or Walgreens and at some Walmart stores
Go get that work done! Ugh I have to buy groceries today. Hate buying groceries. Why can't I survive off of books alone?!

Ate some oatmeal...tummy settled.....I was just hungry *whew!*

I just had spaghetti for breakfast :D
My captain crunch cereal or even eggs or waffles all sounded icky. But I nearly puked at the end of eating spaghetti so I am thinking it a poor breakfast choice as well LOL

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Hope you ALL had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Sorry I was MIA. Its the holiday weekends like this that I get to spend 2 full days with my DH. He works 6 days a week so when he gets Mondays off I thoroughly enjoy it. Ok.... here goes......

Janelly- those vans are nice! I had one years ago. Very user friendly! Not good on the pnuemonia thing but I agree those energy drinks are bad for everything including your heart. That was one of the big things they said in the article I read. So good for you for shaking them! We didnt end up getting a car. I cant bring myself to up my car payment for "another" new vehicle. I have a brand new one and to get into the Sorento I would have to up my payment by about $50 which doesnt make sense to me right now. oh well............

Krissy- you are now the 2nd person to mention the Pacifica........hmmmmm may have to check it out next time. The auto open hatches are very nice!!!

His Grace- yep the backwards sleeper worked like a charm! LOL

mnj- those numbers are looking AWESOME!!

Army- Im sorry DH said that. Maybe he will change his mind.......hugs!

Storked- yes tell him to stay away from them, at least just until you are prego, but if he can kick them then just stay away all together. I really worry about my hubs drinking them, his mom and dad have a horrible medical history. (will go into more of that some other time) so it worries me!

Aspe- keep testing!!!!!! It aint over till the red lady sings!

Shefalia- Im a bad cycle buddy arent I??? sorry to keep you waiting so long. Yes I wasnt going to do OPK but I decided to but other than that I am not charting ANYTHING except O. I had almost the same exact looking OPK yesterday. So I am gonna test again today and see if the line is darker. Today, Tuesday I am CD11. And dont beat yourself up about the drinking thing. Think of all the babies that are concieved during a drunken night out at a bar!! Also, I guess the grapefruit juice is supposed to help with CM. I believe Storked is the one who turned me on to it. And of course I spaced and never bought any............

Garfie- I think there is still a good chance!!!

Bamagurl!! LOVE IT!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

AFM- ok so I am CD11, And yesterday my OPK is juuuuust almost a positive. Line is def getting darker so I think Im set to O either today or tomorrow. DH and I have been BDing every other day since last Wednesday. I have to laugh now because on the days we are supposed to, he asks me " are we hittin the work bench tonight?" Its nice to see he is being relaxed about it too! I will say that my CM isnt quite as heavy as the last two months but those two were Soy months. I hope I didnt screw myself by not taking it again. Oh well, not gonna stress over it.If I would have remembered the grapefruit juice maybe that would have helped. We went to the county fair here yesterday. Thats kind of our Labor day tradition. I almost had a freakin heat stroke!!!! It was so flippin hot! Those poor animals were all huffin and sweating. I lasted about 2 hours and said nope thats it, we gotta go. So anyhooooo, hittin the work bench again tonite. I figure I can probably start testing next week Thursday or Friday. Ohhhhhh I cant wait!!!!!

oh one more thing. You all were talking about the FB thing. Here's an idea but it may take away from this site totally so maybe not such a good idea. We could create a private group on FB. My mom and my sisters and I created one where its just us girls, no hubbys. So we can go on there and vent or whatever and only us sees it. Anyway, just an idea.
breakfast.....Storked I think I threw up a little in my mouth when I read spaghetti for breakfast........... Im not a big breakfast person so anything like that first thing in the morning makes my tummy roll.............icky.

Spaghetti?! Lol!! Eww!! I was craving chips and salsa...but I knew better haha

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Hope you ALL had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Sorry I was MIA. Its the holiday weekends like this that I get to spend 2 full days with my DH. He works 6 days a week so when he gets Mondays off I thoroughly enjoy it. Ok.... here goes......

Janelly- those vans are nice! I had one years ago. Very user friendly! Not good on the pnuemonia thing but I agree those energy drinks are bad for everything including your heart. That was one of the big things they said in the article I read. So good for you for shaking them! We didnt end up getting a car. I cant bring myself to up my car payment for "another" new vehicle. I have a brand new one and to get into the Sorento I would have to up my payment by about $50 which doesnt make sense to me right now. oh well............

Krissy- you are now the 2nd person to mention the Pacifica........hmmmmm may have to check it out next time. The auto open hatches are very nice!!!

His Grace- yep the backwards sleeper worked like a charm! LOL

mnj- those numbers are looking AWESOME!!

Army- Im sorry DH said that. Maybe he will change his mind.......hugs!

Storked- yes tell him to stay away from them, at least just until you are prego, but if he can kick them then just stay away all together. I really worry about my hubs drinking them, his mom and dad have a horrible medical history. (will go into more of that some other time) so it worries me!

Aspe- keep testing!!!!!! It aint over till the red lady sings!

Shefalia- Im a bad cycle buddy arent I??? sorry to keep you waiting so long. Yes I wasnt going to do OPK but I decided to but other than that I am not charting ANYTHING except O. I had almost the same exact looking OPK yesterday. So I am gonna test again today and see if the line is darker. Today, Tuesday I am CD11. And dont beat yourself up about the drinking thing. Think of all the babies that are concieved during a drunken night out at a bar!! Also, I guess the grapefruit juice is supposed to help with CM. I believe Storked is the one who turned me on to it. And of course I spaced and never bought any............

Garfie- I think there is still a good chance!!!

Bamagurl!! LOVE IT!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!

AFM- ok so I am CD11, And yesterday my OPK is juuuuust almost a positive. Line is def getting darker so I think Im set to O either today or tomorrow. DH and I have been BDing every other day since last Wednesday. I have to laugh now because on the days we are supposed to, he asks me " are we hittin the work bench tonight?" Its nice to see he is being relaxed about it too! I will say that my CM isnt quite as heavy as the last two months but those two were Soy months. I hope I didnt screw myself by not taking it again. Oh well, not gonna stress over it.If I would have remembered the grapefruit juice maybe that would have helped. We went to the county fair here yesterday. Thats kind of our Labor day tradition. I almost had a freakin heat stroke!!!! It was so flippin hot! Those poor animals were all huffin and sweating. I lasted about 2 hours and said nope thats it, we gotta go. So anyhooooo, hittin the work bench again tonite. I figure I can probably start testing next week Thursday or Friday. Ohhhhhh I cant wait!!!!!

:hugs: u are an awesome cycle buddy :kiss:

My opk is still positive.. just took another :happydance:

You are right one day of drinks shouldnt make any difference :blush:
:hugs::hugs: Keep us updated.. We are gonna be tww buddies as well.. Its going to be super fun to test together :happydance::happydance: Are you a POAS addict :haha::haha: I AM :dohh::haha:

I wanted to ask everyone.. After your last positive opk how do you count your first dpo? 1st day of negative or day after the negative? :shrug::shrug::wacko:

Krissy - too funny!!

Shefalia - I had + opk cd16 am & pm then am on cd17. I had temp spike on cd18 so FF marked cd 17 as O day. I would say first day of - for ur O day. Im no expert but hope that helps!

shefalia_ yahoo! that will be fun. I am totally a poas addict! I will pretty much start poas after 7dpo. I use the internet cheapies that detect 10miu! This is exciting! lets hope we both get our BFP's!!!!!

Yayy i use the same internet cheapies 10 miu ones.. I am so looking forward to the tww now :) i really hope we get our sticky bfps :)

i didnt have much ewcm this cycle even though i started with fertilecm supplement last week for the 1st time.. Anyways we used lot of preseed so it should be ok..

Sweetz, I already got chips and salsa ;) mmmmm!

Kanicky, I like the thought of a FB group but not all these ladies are on there.

My cat is whining at me. He keeps knocking his "toys" under the couch and I'm not getting them. Too bad

Hi girls sorry for the selfish post. I think my omen was right this morning, I've started having some brown staining and those tell tale cramps.

Devastated

I'll update tomorrow xo

Angel BIG :hugs: try and relax and make sure you keep hydrated we will all be thinking of you :flower:

:hugs:

X

Yayy i use the same internet cheapies 10 miu ones.. I am so looking forward to the tww now :) i really hope we get our sticky bfps :)

i didnt have much ewcm this cycle even though i started with fertilecm supplement last week for the 1st time.. Anyways we used lot of preseed so it should be ok..

weird isnt it? our cycles really are an amazing thing. Who knows though maybe thats because this is both of our months!!!!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling like shit lately. My nose is so stuffed, but so dry at the same time. It's really annoying. I have a lingering headache and I'm exhausted after this weekend.

Krissy- I'm here, but I wont be as active today as I've usually been. I hope that after your doctors appointment, you can get back in the game and make a baby! I'm cheering you on!

LP- if it were me, I would find another doctor if at all possible. It's not right for him to say things like that to you. I didn't have morning sickness with my son, and I had US from weeks 1-6 every week. Then I switched doctors and had one at 16 weeks and 20 weeks. Don't let him scare you.

Storked- Spaghetti? Really? Are you sure you're not pregnant already? :haha:

Shefali- Your test strip looks positive to me, get to bedding and remember to use lube through out the day to help your self heal. I hope this is an easy cycle for you and just remember to have fun. :hugs:

Angel- Try not to get too discouraged. Remember that your hcg levels have a pretty wide window in numbers the first few weeks. You could have also tested at levels for the end of 3 weeks and actually be 4 weeks. I wouldn't trust digital tests. In the end, it still says your pregnant right? That's all that matters. Also, I had brown discharge all the way up until I hit my 3rd trimester. Try to relax. Drink plenty of fluids and if you can, curl up in bed with a good book and take a lazy day. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kanicky- I can't even afford a car payment right now with all that's been going on with remodeling our house. Hopefully next year we can look into buying a new car. I don't think you screwed your self not taking the soy this month. I know a lot of people that were taking all sorts for things trying to get pregnant and it's when they stopped everything that it actually happened. Best of luck to you, and keep us posted.

Never- How are you? I just wanting to tell you that I plan on testing on the 13th so that you could update your post.

Sweetz- How are you feeling? I've read to keep crackers next to your bed and to eat a few before you get up in the morning, that is suppose to help with morning sickness. I read your story about miscarrying at 21 weeks. That is so upsetting. I could not even imagine what you went through. I'm just thankful that you got out of that situation and he got help with his anger. You are one amazing woman! Your daughter is lucky to have you as a mother, that's all I gotta say!

Bama- How are you feeling as well? I saw that you got a BFP, though it's early... I things are going smoothly for you and that sweet little bean.

Hisgrace- Did you have any lucky with those brownies I sent you? Hopefully they weren't a total bust. :winkwink:

Aspe- Any word yet? I hope you get a BFP soon, if you haven't already.

Garfie and Lisalee- How are you ladies doing? Good I hope.

Sorry if I'm missed anyone. I had so many pages to look back at and I've forgotten what everyone said.

AFM- We got our trashcan drawer made and I can't help but laugh. This whole kitchen remodel has been nothing but trial and error for us. So far all of our mistakes have been easy to fix... I just hope it stays that way. There is a show on DIY about people that start projects on their own and have no idea what they are doing.. That is us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->