March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Omg Janelley you just made me hungry thinking about Thanksgiving :D

Chili and beef stew?!?! FOR BREAKFAST?!?! Either you're pregnant or you're smoking some wacky tobacky. :wacko:

Storked- the best breafest food is cold pizza I tell you what!!!!

Janelley- I wish i could cook that many cookies at once!!! oh and talk about that bird on thanksgiving last year my parents had bought baby chickens and one baby turkey in the spring and by Nov that turkey was over 25lbs!!!! They told my kids it went to live in the wild with its family...so shhhhhh....dont tell my kids lol....

Krissy I love cold pizza! Just thinking about it makes my nipples hard (a true test that something is awesome BUAHAHAHAHA!)

Janelley, (slurps at you and giggles)

Janelley- waky tobacky???? that made think of how yesterday, i forget what we were doing, i think i was driving, anyways i said those people must be on crack and of course my almost 6 year old asked me what crack was :doh: yeah have to remember little ears are always listening lmao

Storked- the best breafest food is cold pizza I tell you what!!!!

Janelley- I wish i could cook that many cookies at once!!! oh and talk about that bird on thanksgiving last year my parents had bought baby chickens and one baby turkey in the spring and by Nov that turkey was over 25lbs!!!! They told my kids it went to live in the wild with its family...so shhhhhh....dont tell my kids lol....

Hahhahaha DEAL! At least your parents thought of something like that to say. My parents would have said it flew to the north pole to tell Santa and I was being a little shit.

OMG storked really????? you are making my day today lmao....my kids are looking at me like i am crazy old lady on the couch

oh another funny thing....i was showing my oldest pic from the day he was born and he looked at my mom and goes grandma had really big glasses-it was 2006 and i was still trying to get her away from the 80 style lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHA janelley you made me snort lmao...my parents probably would have said that to me to...they just love their grandkids more hahahaha

Oh and that was the best damn turkey i ever ate on thanksgiving....talk about your home grown food lmao...next year they want to get a pig....i dont know about that one hahahaha

Krissy, yes the nipple check is real! I even got my older sister to do it lol!

I would ask if it is Thanksgiving yet but I am pretty dang excited for Halloween :D

Angel - I am praying for you. The test and the brown discharge do not spell the end. Keep your head up and have faith. I know it's hard, but I'm praying and believing for you.

Janelley - I haven't tried the brownies yet, but I did go get the ingredients for them. DH will be at a fantasy football draft tonight so I am going to try tonight when I get home. I didn't want to have another epic brownie fail in front of him. LOL.

Yall sure know how to make a girl hungry!!! I am eating buffalo chicken dip right now! I could eat the whole thing by myself!!!! *shame shame*
And I agree cold pizza is the BEST breakfast there is!!!

Angel~ Don't count yourself out just yet. Just try and relax! :hugs:

Also........So I took 3 more tests to confirm, I did a digi & 2 fr. Well on my fr my line is so way much darker then the control line?!?! Can that happen or are the tests funny? I am not stressing it much because the digi popped up pregnant!

No idea Bama :) mine were always equally dark

Speaking of hunger...making a chocolate snack cake right now :D

hey girls, jumping on quick to ask a quick question and then I will be back on later. So today I took another OPK this afternoon. The line was darker than yesterday but no where near as dark as the control line. So Im assuming ok, we are getting there right???
Well Im sitting at work and all of a sudden I feel something leak out sorry if tmi, so I go to the bathroom and there is really watery discharge, so I wipe and its pink............ok wth is this??? Egg breaking through follicle??? but the OPK says I didnt O yet???? I dont know what this is at all, super confused. Any ideas???

Hmmmm storked! Chocolate snack cake *drool*

kanicky~ I wish I had some answers or advice for you! I hope someone else has an idea of what would cause it.

Kanicky- Sounds like a great approach. Loving your husband's laid back attitude :)

Shefali- Looks just about positive to me. Good luck this month!!! So excited about your TWW. :thumbup:

Sweetz- Chips & Salsa sounds so good right now!!! I need to get that as my snack for work! Great idea!

Krissy- I hope your Dr. appt goes well on Thursday and you're able to get some answers.

Bama- I don't know about the tests. I don't usually test after I get the 1st 2 or 3 positives. Because I usually test pretty early on, my test line is never darker than the control line. I haven't tested since 11 DPO this time around. Are you having any symptoms yet?

Angel- Try to hang in there. Will keep you in my prayers. :flower:

AFM- I'm need to find a way to EAT MORE FOOD while at work. I need some good snack ideas. Will definitely get the chips & salsa. Can't wait for that!

I have super sore boobs, headaches, off & on I will feel nausea already...

I found lean cuisine individual bowls of spinach dip & bread they would be wonderful snacks at work!

ya really strange, dont have a clue what this could be at all.......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->