March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sweetz, I already got chips and salsa ;) mmmmm!

Kanicky, I like the thought of a FB group but not all these ladies are on there.

My cat is whining at me. He keeps knocking his "toys" under the couch and I'm not getting them. Too bad

Oh thats right! I forgot.........oh well if anything changes Im totally up for it. I get updates from my FB to my blackberry so I would be on this thread like a fat kid loves cake! :munch:

Janelly- we are the opposite, LOL I have two rooms I would love to remodel but its just not in the budget right now. booo! I so hope you are right about the soy thing. Thats what I keep telling myself but theres this little voice going you messed yourself up now. Ive told her to zip it but sometimes shes too loud!! Only time will tell and of course I will let you all know!

Angel-dont give up yet sweety! I also had spotting with my 1st baby and full on bleeding with my 2nd. So try not to worry, we can make our bodies do some crazy things when we worry too much!! Drink plenty of water like the other gals said and just relax.

Angel...keep your head up. Your test was a +...we all saw it!! *sends good vibes your way*

Storked....yeah I was thinking you are already having weird cravings haha:haha:

AFM...My sanity right now is hanging on by a thread.

Landlord being a *bleep*. This is the last month with this god awful prop. management so they are being absolutely unbearable. I let my hormones do the talking and I cussed them out and became a Masshole lol. Stupid lady....grrrrr :growlmad: She didn't know what to say or do bc I am normally very nice and docile. I think they know now that I am pissed the *bleep* off.

Then I spoke with new company and they are giving me a problem with my service dog bc of her breed. UGH! I was like um, under federal law I don't need to provide you with any paperwork at all. They said bc of insurance reasons, and her breed I do. SONOVA........ So now I need to talk to my doctors, have one write a letter saying "medically necessary", get all legal/state laws put together, get her shot records, and since she is self trained I need to drive an hour away so someone can check her "behavior" even though she is strictly and "at home" service animal. I am sure they are going to still give me an issue as my disability is not a noticeable one (well most of the time it isn't lol)

If that wasn't enough, I realized I missed an important doctor's appointment...that was August 2nd. LOL!! Wow...that's pretty bad now that I look at it typed out haha :blush: They were cool and said "it happens".

THEN (yes there is more) The Dept.of EDU lost ALL my paperwork on where my loan was discharged so I need to start that whole long and tedious process AGAIN! It took me 2 flipping years to get it done last time!!

*TWITCH*

CALGON!!! TAKE ME AWAY!!!! lol

I cant seem to figure out where to put my "ticker"..............oh boy here I go again!

Oh Angel :cry: :hugs:

Janelley, no way can I be lucky enough to be knocked up already :D
Good luck on the kitchen!

Kanicky, I have the FB app too. Totally beats logging online!

Sweetz, you are having quite the day! I was annoyed that I got pulled over by a cop (no ticket!) but I think yours takes the cake!

cycle 17 after miscarriage & got a positive

am currently exactly 4wks pregnant.

fingers crossed

Kanicky- This is what our kitchen looked like when we moved in. It was covered in GOD AWFUL wallpaper!! Because that wasn't enough to cover the whole kitchen, they went and covered HALF the wall across from it too. There was no way I was going to be able to live with this kitchen long. It was like a dark hole.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/110001857-2.jpg
So, we got a wild hair up our butt and started this project thinking we could get it done fairly quickly. Pfft.. 7 months later and we're still working on it. At least it's livable now. We were living with plywood countertops for what seems like FOREVER.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/kitchen2.jpg
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/kitchen1.jpg
So this is where we are now. I LOVE our counters. They are butcherblock. They look darker in the picture, but they really aren't that dark. And this will give you an idea of how big our sink is. I LOVE IT! We still have a lot to do and it seems like we will always be working on this kitchen, but I'm HOPING to have the majority of it done by the end of the month. My goal is to have just painting left.
https://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii526/janelleybean1/Samuel.jpg
I'm just happy we decided to do the kitchen first. This will be the biggest of the projects. Not to mention the most expensive. :dohh:

Janelley, when I settle down some day I may have to get you to decorate for me ;)

WOOOOOOOOOW Janellybean!!! I am in LOVE and envy of your kitchen!! Its gorgeous!!

Awww, thanks guys. You want to hear the best part. That double oven, we bought it brand new for $500;plastic and everything was still on it. We're pretty sure it was stolen, but I don't care. It was a hell of a deal! The dishwasher I got for $40 and just took it apart and cleaned it really well and it's like brand new. I sold our other one for $30, so really I kinda got it for $10. We bought our sink for $40 from a sweet old man who had a garage full of them. We also saved a lot of money building our own cabinets. We build the oven cabinet, the cooktop cabinet, the small cabinet next to the dishwasher, the "book" cabinet, and the trashcan cabinet next to that. That little corner was a bitch, but I'm glad it all turned out well. We painted all the existing cabinets, because well, we're cheap...and I like how it turned out. And we did it all with trial and error! Now I just gotta get these drawers built. If anyone see's my motivation floating around, let me know.. I seem to have lost it a long the way. :haha:

Angel- :hugs: as long as its brown you are ok....so like everyone else said try and relax ok?

Janelley- LOVE your kitchen and your little man in the sink...like how you put that star on him hehehehehehe

Storked- you sound pregnant eating all that crap in the am lol...

ok only a quick one for now....head killing me and cramps starting and af is offically here so yeah feel like crap....weird thing...last time we moved a few months ago was when i had my first af after my mc and this is the first af after this mc.....

oh since i am known for calling on people stalking....i see you Aspe how are you?????

Janelley- I think you did a great job on that kitchen! DIY is the only way to go anymore and shhhhhh...i wont tell about your stollen oven lmao!!!

Krissy I can't be pregnant yet! I have eaten chili and beef soup for breakfast before but the spaghetti is a first for me :D

:hugs:

Janelley- I think you did a great job on that kitchen! DIY is the only way to go anymore and shhhhhh...i wont tell about your stollen oven lmao!!!

Hahah. Thanks Krissy. You can tell all you want, but do me a favor and wait until after Thanksgiving. That's the only time we eat meat, and I can not wait to cook a bird in there! I think my favorite part of the oven is I can bake an entire recipe of cookies in 12 mins. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->