March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Bama- having some good symptoms so far. Thanks for the snack idea. Sounds good.

Thanks! I am kinda past being worried for the moment & am just so super excited!

Thanks! I am kinda past being worried for the moment & am just so super excited!

That's all you can do! Sometimes worrying and re-testing just takes the fun out it and causes unnecessary anxiety. Just take it 1 day at a time! :baby:

Brownies are in the oven. Fingers crossed they turn out good.

Kanicky- I've read that some women have watery pink discharge when they ovulate. Since you're about to ovulate, that would make since? I'm not sure though. Did you and your husband BD last night or this morning? Sometimes he can hit your cervix and if it's sensitive it can cause spotting. That I have had, and it does sort of sound like what you're describing.

Lisa- When I worked I always munched on veggies, fruit, trail mix, yogurt, almonds, granola bars, hard boiled eggs, rice cakes, string cheese, or turkey and tortilla wraps with hummus when I was still eating meat. My favorite was peanut butter and apples. All healthy choices and pregnancy friendly. You can mix and match them so you don't get bored too. :flower:

Hisgrace- I hope they aren't a flop. Keep me posted!

They are amazing!!! :thumbup: I had two. They are so tempting I must go to sleep so that I don't find my way back into the kitchen. Thanks Janelley!!!:happydance:

Oh how exciting! So, does this mean no more brownie box mix? LOL. Like I said I LOVE to bake, so if you need any other tips and tricks, let me know. I got you covered!

Bama - Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! HH9M!! :)

Janelleybean - Thanks for the snack ideas!! All good ones!

So pretty funny... in reading different forums and such I read about this website cherri22. She's supposedly a psychic and can predict when you will conceive, the gender and personality the baby will have. Have you heard of this website? I did it, it was $12.50. Just a fun thing to see what she says. So I got the response today. I want a boy so I like her answer! Also the chinese gender prediction calendar says boy. Anyway, here's what she said:

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me a BOY...

When it comes to your son, they are showing me someone who is always going to be fast on his feet. Is someone who is not going to leave things to chance and is always about getting things ready for whatever comes next. I am seeing him as someone who is always considered to be brave. Always willing to face something head on and is always going to be up for whatever challenge that seems to come his way.

Hes the type that is in it for the long haul. Even when its difficult is still going to stick it out. Someone who you can always trust. What you see is always going to be what you get.

Always good with people, would definitely consider him to be a people person and really enjoy interacting with everyone. They show him always choosing activities that will allow him to really meet other people and always have that good rapport. from taking classes that allow him to do things like boy scouts, or soccer (they show him always good with his coordination). He is the type that is always going to offer his support. The shoulder to cry on and seems to have a really good connection with his female friends. Often having his guy friends jealous that he seems to just feel comfortable in any situation.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing him working in sales.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys and one girl of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

So pretty funny... in reading different forums and such I read about this website cherri22. She's supposedly a psychic and can predict when you will conceive, the gender and personality the baby will have. Have you heard of this website? I did it, it was $12.50. Just a fun thing to see what she says. So I got the response today. I want a boy so I like her answer! Also the chinese gender prediction calendar says boy. Anyway, here's what she said:

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing me a BOY...

When it comes to your son, they are showing me someone who is always going to be fast on his feet. Is someone who is not going to leave things to chance and is always about getting things ready for whatever comes next. I am seeing him as someone who is always considered to be brave. Always willing to face something head on and is always going to be up for whatever challenge that seems to come his way.

Hes the type that is in it for the long haul. Even when its difficult is still going to stick it out. Someone who you can always trust. What you see is always going to be what you get.

Always good with people, would definitely consider him to be a people person and really enjoy interacting with everyone. They show him always choosing activities that will allow him to really meet other people and always have that good rapport. from taking classes that allow him to do things like boy scouts, or soccer (they show him always good with his coordination). He is the type that is always going to offer his support. The shoulder to cry on and seems to have a really good connection with his female friends. Often having his guy friends jealous that he seems to just feel comfortable in any situation.

When ti comes to career paths, they are showing him working in sales.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 26. They will have two boys and one girl of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Interesting.

Well I think I may ovulate in the next 3 days. I got a ton of EWCM tonight and cervix is high , soft, and open. We have BD'd the last 3 nights and probably will for the next 2 days.

Catch that eggy Armymama :D

What the crap? The site is being crapp and weird looking on my phone. Anyone else?

I finally changed it back to desktop version. Phew!
So I also think I ovulated because my breasts are tender. Not obviously so but when DH holds me close and my boobs are flattened against his cheat it hurts!

Snack ideas...
Popcorn
Chips/salsa
Veggies
Applesauce
Fruit
Instant Quaker apple cinnamon oatmeal (ok maybe this is just something*I* would bring but very tasty and filling lol)

Hey look at that! I'm my favorite fruit! Lol! Score! Btw...ladies...peach juice is amazing for those with bad morning sickness. It was the ONLY juice I could keep down. :) ironic that when I'm finally over the ms I'm a peach....damn I need sleep....

YES MA'AM LOL!! I'm goin' I'm goin' hehehe.....

Storked- That's because you're pregnant. :winkwink: My breasts are tender as well. More from side boob than anything though and they only hurt when I touch them. Yea for sore boobies!

Sweetz- You're new name is peachy keen. I LOVE PEACH JUICE!!!!!!!!! Speaking of which we picked up some peaches the other day from the farmers market and they are so freakin' delicious, I think I might just juice them tomorrow morning for breakfast. I had a coworker that would eat apple cinnamon oatmeal in the morning in my office and I loved the way it smelled. Mmmm. Oatmeal is a great source of fiber too...and we all know pregnant women need that. :winkwink: I have some apple cinnamon tea that I drink in the mornings. I love the way it fills my house with goodness.

Army- that's great! Does that mean you two talked it out and you're going for it? I'm so excited for you.:happydance: I hope this is your month. I'm sure I ovulated early this month and now I'm just waiting, but I'm not going to test early, I'm going to act like I ovulated later.. and just test when AF is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->