March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sweetz! so glad you are having a better day!! I just knew it all had to work out in the end!! Hugs, now go feed that peanut!

angel- I am doing okay. So glad we got that out of our systems yesterday. Money has been really tight lately and now packing along with everything else that happens every day. We were just really stressed and not having enough "us" time to enjoy being married. We are going on a date on Friday I think (hopefully more than just dinner and a movie). I'm going to ask him if we can go bowling. We are just BDing right now when we feel like it. Wont be BDing tonight since hubby is in the field for training but most likely tomorrow.

Never- Please update my cycle day. I am on cd 9 now. Still waiting to ovulate because I dont think it actually happened on Sunday. I am hoping I can test on September 28th, which happens to be the day before my due date for the pregnancy I miscarried.

Morning ladies.

LP- I'm so sorry about the passing of your Grandpa. I think that is amazing and so thoughtful of you to name your son after him. I was really close to my grandma. Her name was Evelyn. I always said if we had a girl I would name her Evee Lynn, but I have since changed my mind. Now if we ever had a girl I want to name her Sara Evelyn. Either way, she will be named after my grandma.

Kanicky- Alright! That's the way to go. I remember hubby and I had sex in the shower once. Ever since then our neighbor always looked at us funny and avoided talking to us. So it was one day I was working in the yard and my son was taking a shower with my husband and I could hear them talking clear as day. I was so embarrassed. I told my husband, but he said he could careless, he's a firm believer--if sex doesn't get loud, then you're not doing it right.:blush:

Storked- I don't think it's that big of a deal to skip working out, but I've heard if you worked out before regularly, then it shouldn't be a problem during pregnancy.

Sweetz- I hope everything goes well with your dog, I bet she will be really protective of your baby, my dog is a total lemon. She is a Lab, pit, rotty mix. I remember after I had my son, I would leave our back door open to circulate air. Our power meter was in the back yard and Lucy, our dog, loved our meter man because he would give her treats and throw the ball for her. She knew him for 2 years, never a problem. When our son was born, he came into the yard to read the meter and she bit his hand so hard it was a bloody mess! I was so shocked. ANYONE, who came into the yard after our son was born got bit, but she took no interest in our son what so ever.

I would write more personals, but I've got to play trains with the little man. I will write more later. Sorry...

All my pets seem to know something is up. My cat lays on my tummy lol. My pit/lab mix gives me tummy kisses all the time. The rottie sniffs, kisses and puts head on tummy and growls if anyone or anything gets too close when she is having what I call "tummy time"

Shefali how soon will you get results?

Never, I am testing the 18th ;)

Kanicky, juicy bathroom sex! Mmmm :)
Your cycle may be just fine and maybe you are missing your surge. I don't get the best results with OPKs but I do ovulate. :dust:
Yeah I don't want to sweat my butt off in the gym and possibly do something to hurt my chances

Sweetz, you settled my fears! I don't want to push myself. After a loss you are so paranoid about anything :)
Glad those peeps apologized and hope the cold is gone fast darling!
Animals are so perceptive! My cat is such a cuddle bug when I need to snuggle. They get it!

Janelley, haven't been the most regular in the gym since I got married. Dang it.
Have fun playing trains :)

Hi Ladies....10 pages to read. After reading them, I was too tired to post. So I will do my best.

SWEETZ: WELCOME AND CONGRATS TO HITTING 2nd TRIMESTER!!!!! GOOOO YOU!!! it is def going to Fly By now. And welcome to the sinus club, unforunstely it's not a cold for me, it's everyday of nasal congestion, puffy face and nasty taste in my mouth still! Oh and I'm sooo sorry to hear ab your loss at 21 wks. That is a horrible tragedy to experience. Thank you for sharing it with us, you're def considered "Super Woman" in my book!

Stork: YAYYY you're in TWW!!! That came fast!! I know you BD that DH of yours crazy!!! You def had a relaxed approach Bc i would've guessed you were in TWW. these relaxed women must be know the trick!

Bama: YAYYY for an early scan to hear the babes HB!!

AngelSerenity: I def agree with the other women, don't worry ma'am. And from your update it seems like it was just one of those pregnancy things that happens to drive us Ka-Craay-Zee. I'm glad to hear that you are going to see your doc so that they can help you with more reassurance. As my OB told me, just relax until you go....it's actually is easier to do then we think.

Lpkjp: I know I'm the last one to respond the awful doc visit. But I agree with others, Change Docs ma'am.....I DID.. when my EX-DOC tried to be God. He didn't see me or my DH's hard working money anymore!! You'll be ok. I had 4 scan before I was 12wks pregnant with this pregnancy and my babe Heart is beating beautifully and growing beautifully Bc my belly has GOTTEN HUGE! We're here on this journey with you ma'am, you're not going to go through w/o us...for one....WE'RE NOISY WHEN IT COME TO TTC/PREGNANCY! And sooo sorry to hear about your Grandpa. May you find peace as the time passes.

Lisalee: HI TO MY BUMP BUDDY!! I'm a bit miserable, how are you feeling?

Armymama: September 22nd was suppose to be my due date for my 12wk pregnancy that ended in m/c. You're not mourning alone. But trust me when I say God has his hands in everything and his reasons for anything that happens in our lives.

Hopestruck: How's that wedding planning going?

JanelleyBean: That kitchen is very beautiful.

MnJ: it was a convo earlier about what to take for constipation Bc I ask that same question, can't remember since my bowels began to move so I never bought it.

Hi to Aspe, Garfie, Shefali Uhhhhh brain juices stopped again, forgive me ladies if I didn't type your name but Hi to all the wonderful Soon September/October BFP's ladies!!!

AFM: Well I feel physicly miserable. I'm gaining weight unintentionally and I'm not eating like I'm pregnant. My stomach is always full and feels heavy. Im feeling very unattractive. Nothing is making me feel better about myself...except my DH who tells me constantly I'm beautiful, and holds me and rub my belly when I'm feeling like slop. My clothes are ALL TO SMALL or OUTDATED!! My DH is taken me on a shopping spree to buy me new clothes this wknd but I'm sooo lazy I just don't feel like going anywhere. Hes a confused puppy right now. O yea, and I've gotten a yeast infection my OB told me to go get some Monistat, Bc they dont give their prego women pills(which I wouldnt have taken anyway) I get constant headaches(not drinking enough water).........And the list goes on....I'm sure yal get my drift. But I def love reading yal women comments. Be good ladies!

Hey thanks never! I'm no super woman though....although my DH calls me his "Ninja Warrior" haha I get the headaches too...and am dealing with the lazies and clothes issue. I don't even fit into my DH clothes so I stole 2 pairs of his son's shorts bc he is wears those super baggy clothes. I feel like a frump. I wish my face would clear up though...that bothers me a lot. What do you think you are having? I'm hoping boy...but I don't know. My symptoms have totally changed. Huge appetite, no ms, lazy some days, other day can't stop me haha I have the round ligament pain from the stretching...I feel pretty good though. Starting to feel optimistic and the worry and fear is stopping.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ and Bamagurl :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby:1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing : September 18th

Garfie: CD 7/ In TWW :coffee;

BayBeeEm: CD1/ AF showed; Missing you M.I.A

Janelleybean: CD:7 / IN TWW Testing Date: September 13th

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF shows :thumbup:

HisGrace: CD 7/ IN TWW :coffee:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Kanicky: CD4/ Waiting To "O" :wacko: Test Date:

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

Shefali83: CD/ Waiting to "O" :shrug:

armymama2012: CD9/ waiting to "O" :flower: Testing: September 28th

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Hii Sweetz: Hey In my book any person that can give birth is a Supet woman, and any woman that can continue on after a Loss(s) is a Rare Jewel that should be cherished. But don't let a man hear this, he'll think Im crazy!!lol You and I have similar Symptns. My m/s has left with the exception of once a week nausea. My face is def pimpled up...WHHYYYY(I never had this with any other pregnancies) and I'm def thinking I'm having a boy Bc all my friends who just had babies that I talk too had none if my Symptns and they ended up with girls. I DON'T KNOW SWEETZ!! I'm going with your doc it's no way possible to know except by gender U/S. So I'm leaning towards a boy Bc I want to give that gift to my DH, as his first son. And no need to worry Sweetz, you're in 2nd trimester, Gurllll you made it!!! Now relax and be lazy....we deserve it...it's our reward to feel like a frump...with pimples!!

You just made me lol...my dog just turned her head and looked at me like I'm nuts....I have been getting that look from her more often these days. My DH said as long as I eat enough, I can be lazy alllllll day. Since I live in a god awful hot state he rather i stay indoors. He doesn't want me overheating or getting dehydrated. He just started going to school 3 days a week to move up in his company. He is really trying to make things right. I'm trying to find a sewing machine with no luck. I decided to keep me busy, I am going to make most of my nursery things. It will also save $. I got told by my DH that I should start making nursery sets and sell them.

Hahaha, your furbaby knows something is in that oven of yours. And YAYYY for your DH going bk to school to better himself in his company that's a great investment. My DH is doing the same thing after I finish my schooling. Aww Sweetz that is def a great and fun idea about the sewing. I would love to do that too, to make it personal, but this girl over here don't know the first thing to using a sewing machine. But Sweetz, that's def a money making hobby. To make blankets with names on them for the babies. I will be your first customer Bc I want one.

Wish u lived closer cause I would borrow you my sewing machine!

Aw never hope you get to feeling better! Yay for thinking of boy! I guess we will see if you are right or not, it will be here before you know it!

Sweetz if you start selling blankets let me know! I would certainly love to buy one!

I need to start drinking more water and not as much diet coke, I just HATE water *blah* As for breaking out right now *knock on wood* my skin has cleared up but I do already have a bloat baby belly, which I have also heard somewhere could be a sign of needing to drink more water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->