March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I drank kool aid, and those powders you mix with water bc I hate water but needed the hydration. If I start the blankets I will most definetly let you know....first step is the sewing machine hehe

I bought a few of those to put in my water! I went and got one now :)

I hate water but will drink the hell out of that stuff! Lol

Hey ladies.

Sweetz- have you tried putting fruit in your water? You can slice up a lemon/orange/lime and put it in a pitcher of ice water.. gives it a littler flavor. Also, if you have some ice cube trays you can freeze berries in them with water and that flavors your ice as well. I found that helped me drink more water when I was trying to quit soda. Now all I drink is water. Also try craigslist for a sewing machine, I posted an add saying I wanted one and someone just gave me one, and it's a really nice Brother sewing machine.

For the acne, I had that too when I was pregnant with my son, so I'm calling it right now, Never and sweetz, you're having boys!! The best thing that worked for me were baby wipes! I wiped my face a couple of times a day with scent free baby wipes, and it worked wonders. Worth a shot...

Best of luck to you ladies.

I may have to try the fruit in the water & berries in ice cubes! That sounds like it would make water more tolerable to drink! Thanks Janelleybean!

No problem! I've got all sorts of tricks and tips up my sleeves. I totally revamped my diet at the beginning of the year to live a little healthier.

Haha Sweetz I want a sewing machine too- I have skirt patterns that I am eager to make. Haven't sewn since HS but it wasn't hard so doubt it will be hard to relearn :)

Bama, I have the hardest time finding powdered mixes that I like! My favorite is green tea peach mango but has caffeine. GRRR.

Janelley, I will have to try Craigslist myself. *What a great idea!

And ladies I had a friend who had the worst acne ever when pregnant and she had a little girl. Just saying ;)

Ok I didn't realize how *eh hem* big I have gotten lol

Here is the progression...

over the weeks.jpg

ive decided that im going for an october bfp and not september...mc in august......I'm trying the EMSP!! waiting for af though...-_-

Sweetz- you have got the cutest freakin' bump I have ever seen. I love the pics!

Catch- My period started 28 days after my MC, but I know every woman is different. I've heard anywhere from 4-6 weeks. If you don't mind me asking, how many weeks has it been since your MC?

Sweetz, I want a bump!

Catch, I am so sorry for your loss dear. My first AF after loss came after 32 days.

Had a moment of negativity today but I think my sisters talked me down :)

btw guys when u say 32 and 28 days..do u mean since the first day of mc ..or after all the bleeding u counted?

Sweetz~ aww such a cute bump!!!

catch~ i got af 40 days after my mmc & I also had a d&c

I had a D&C as well Catch but I had started to miscarry the day before. The first day of bleeding is CD1. So my cycle lasted 32 days. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->