March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Do u know anyone who didn't have a d&c...and miscarried with pills..thats what i did and dr said i was clean and didn't need a d&c..cant help but be a little nervous...been having wacko pregnancy symptoms since yesterday!

Catch, I started to miscarry naturally before my D&C. That first day of blood is CD 1. So my cycle had started before my D&C. Make sense?
You can POAS and see if you still get positives as a way of checking HCG

MnJ- LOL! You're having the same problem with your boobs that I had about 6-7 wks. My boobs were so sore they burned when I changed positions in my sleep! Now my boobs aren't sore at all. So hang in there. :)
Also, I used prune juice for constipation.

LPJ- It's great to hear from you again. I'm very sorry about of your grandpa but love the idea of incorporating his name if you have a boy. It's also nice that he had something to be excited about (your baby) before he passed. I'm sure it made him very happy.
I love the idea of a pregnancy journal. I kept thinking about starting one but was too lazy. Too late now :( But I hope you fill yours with lots of memories. Make sure to take pics of your stomach each week.

Bama- Sorry your nausea started so early. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

Kanicky- That was a great story about the power being out. Would be awesome if that was when you conceived!

Sweetz- Congrats on making the 2nd trimester!!! :dance: Have you started perusing the 2nd tri threads yet? WOW! I just looked at your pics and yes, you are GROWING!!! I still look like your 10 weeks pic. Hoping my bump grows soon like yours. :)

Never- Hey bump buddy! Sorry that you're not feeling so hot. Hopefully, getting some new comfortable clothes will make you feel better. I've scaled back my water drinking too b/c quite frankly, I was sick of drinking it. I bought some powdered flavorings to add to my water so I would have more tolerance for it. Maybe you can try that.

AFM- Thank you ladies again for the great snack ideas. I am armed with snacks for tomorrow! I got chips & salsa, fruit snacks, goldfish, and granola bars. I never made it the fruit section of the store. Maybe next time. :)

Ty Lisa! Im staying right here and only her bc you ladies are who we're here from the loss, to the trying, to my bfp to today. No need to go elsewhere <3

Aww sweetz!!

Thanks Lisa! With my daughter I was horribly sick but it didn't start till 6 weeks

Catch - I didn't get AF until 6 weeks after I miscarried. I didn't have my levels checked so after 4 weeks, I tested and got a positive and thought we had fallen pregnant again right away. :( Everyone's different...

Ok I just ate 2, count em *2* chili dogs....wtf?! I normally hate hot dogs....let alone spicy chili....man my lil beans has a weird appetite lol steak, chips/salsa, chili dogs, apple cin oatmeal lol

Red meat, salty and spicy......boy? Lol!

Sweetz, I love you :)
And your little bean has great taste in food!

Aww shucks Storked!:blush:

I took one of those gender quizzes...boy. I then took 4 other different ones....boy...Chinese predictor thingy....boy......hmm.......lol

Some gender test where you pee and it either fizzes or doesn't lol

Hey thanks never! I'm no super woman though....although my DH calls me his "Ninja Warrior" haha I get the headaches too...and am dealing with the lazies and clothes issue. I don't even fit into my DH clothes so I stole 2 pairs of his son's shorts bc he is wears those super baggy clothes. I feel like a frump. I wish my face would clear up though...that bothers me a lot. What do you think you are having? I'm hoping boy...but I don't know. My symptoms have totally changed. Huge appetite, no ms, lazy some days, other day can't stop me haha I have the round ligament pain from the stretching...I feel pretty good though. Starting to feel optimistic and the worry and fear is stopping.

Hope you feel better soon..at the end its all worth it as you already know :hugs::thumbup::flower:

I drank kool aid, and those powders you mix with water bc I hate water but needed the hydration. If I start the blankets I will most definetly let you know....first step is the sewing machine hehe

I do the same.. i get flavoured powders and mix with water.. I HATE water too :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->