March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hey ladies.

Sweetz- have you tried putting fruit in your water? You can slice up a lemon/orange/lime and put it in a pitcher of ice water.. gives it a littler flavor. Also, if you have some ice cube trays you can freeze berries in them with water and that flavors your ice as well. I found that helped me drink more water when I was trying to quit soda. Now all I drink is water. Also try craigslist for a sewing machine, I posted an add saying I wanted one and someone just gave me one, and it's a really nice Brother sewing machine.

For the acne, I had that too when I was pregnant with my son, so I'm calling it right now, Never and sweetz, you're having boys!! The best thing that worked for me were baby wipes! I wiped my face a couple of times a day with scent free baby wipes, and it worked wonders. Worth a shot...

Best of luck to you ladies.

awesome tips dear :thumbup: thanks ..it will help all of us :hugs::kiss:

Do u know anyone who didn't have a d&c...and miscarried with pills..thats what i did and dr said i was clean and didn't need a d&c..cant help but be a little nervous...been having wacko pregnancy symptoms since yesterday!

Hi dear :flower:

I miscarried with pills. I counted day 1 as the day when i passed the baby and the sac.
so i got my af after 29 days.
i also got a positive opk 14 before days before the af. if i count from 1st day of the bleed then 31 days.

My cycles were regular at 26. till last year they were 28. always been 28. only this year they went from 28 to 26. so since jan i was getting 26 days cycle.

Good Morning Ladies!

Janelly- I kind of thought that but who knows. Just to be sure we caught any egg that may or may not make an appearance we have been BDing every other day since the last day of AF. So if I did, Im sure we caught it! Or I should say I hope we caught it! I took another OPK today and again it still looks to be getting darker but still not as dark as the control line! grrrr I hate these OPK, just tell me yes or no damnit!!

Shefalia- hello cycle buddy! Yes the bloody spotting is all gone. Thank goodness cause it was freakin me out. Sounds like your OPK's are right on the money!!! Go get that eggy!!!! Oh also good luck on those tests, keep us posted.

Angel- Yes I am still using the OPK's, still not seeing a line as dark as the control line though. So maybe I did miss it as far as testing for it goes. I sure hope either way that Im about to, or I already did. I will take either one cause we have been BDing every other day since AF left town.

lpjkp- yes thanks for asking, we have been every other day which I have heard is best. I am sorry about your grandpa dear! That sucks! I know alot of people say things like they lived a long good life etc but it still stings!!! My prayers are with you and your family through your mourning!!! hugs!

AFM- funny story for you girls today, so last night at about 9:15 a storm rolled in. Ten minutes later the power went out. So for about a half hour me and DH were sitting in the dark talking. My 13 year old was awake, in bed but awake, hoping the power would come back on soon and the 2 year was already fast asleep in her room. So the hubs says, hey arent we supposed to be hittin the work bench tonight??? (code for BD in our house) And I said yes but the power needs to come back on because right now its so quiet in here you can hear a pin drop. So he says, we dont need no dang power!! Lets go in the bathroom! HA HAHAHA, so there we were in the bathroom (door locked of course) me bent over the bathrom sink, hittin the work bench. I started to laugh and hes like ok, whats so funny. I said I cant help but think what a lovely story this would be 25 years from now, "ya well you were concieved in the bathroom during a power outage back in 2012" Needless to say, we got the job done, I went and layed on the couch and threw my legs over the back, actually fell asleep like this until the power went back on at about 12:20am. So lets hope it worked. I will say that it was, as storked put it the other day, very juicy sex! Hope that meant I was or am about to O!!
Other than that, spotting is gone, but very watery CM still today. OPK is a tad darker but still not as dark as control line. I will keep testing on them but I only have 3 left so if it doesnt go positive soon I think we are gonna stop BDing by Saturday. Im not usually that long of a cycle but I want to make sure Im not later cause of no Soy this month.
Hope you all have a great day, ttyl!

thanks sweety will keep you all updated. i am anxiously waiting for the test results :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Shefali how soon will you get results?

Never, I am testing the 18th ;)

Kanicky, juicy bathroom sex! Mmmm :)
Your cycle may be just fine and maybe you are missing your surge. I don't get the best results with OPKs but I do ovulate. :dust:
Yeah I don't want to sweat my butt off in the gym and possibly do something to hurt my chances

Sweetz, you settled my fears! I don't want to push myself. After a loss you are so paranoid about anything :)
Glad those peeps apologized and hope the cold is gone fast darling!
Animals are so perceptive! My cat is such a cuddle bug when I need to snuggle. They get it!

Janelley, haven't been the most regular in the gym since I got married. Dang it.
Have fun playing trains :)

i ll probably start getting them today on my email. i think i ll have all by monday !

AFM : i am quite stressed.. i started temping just 4 days back from cd 10. i am cd 13 rightnow.

my temps were like-
cd10 - negative opk - 97.2 (7:30 am)
cd11- positive opk - 97.3 (7:10 am)
cd12 - positive opk - 97.2 (6:10 am ..woke up at 3:30 as well to pee)
cd 13 - i am yet to test - 97.3 (6:am)

Whats with the temps..:wacko: its a new thermometer.. could that be a prob? maybe battery :wacko: or am i not ovulating :(

Can someone PLEASE help :cry:

This is my first af since the mmc. i think i did Ovulate after mmc as well becuase i got a positive opk and got my first af 14 days after as exactly expected by me.

This month i am expecting my af on 20th so i should be ovulating today.

Another thing TMI warning:

Last night BD was soooo tiring... DH took a loooong time to finish :wacko: and i obviously got sore after a while. then it was like.. please finish fast.. or atleast finish :shrug:

He did finally :spermy:

On top of that he is quite (tmi) big so you know.. :cry::cry::cry:
and i guess i am quite ..oh..well.. you know.. tight :cry::cry::cry:

I usually try and stay away from sex because of that which i deep down know bothers dh. we are very close, in absolute love and honest with each other so both of us know the issues.. he doesnt really complain though but i kno that it is important to him which is obvious and i can feel it! :wacko:

Morning Ladies

Shefali - When you take your temp hun it has to be at the same time no matter whether it is a weekend or weekday. Your temp must be taken before you talk, drink or anything else you may do in bed:winkwink:

A lot of us use FF to input our temperatures see my chart below hun.

Good luck

LPJ - Both sets of my Grandparents are dead and I am so glad I incorporated my eldest name - as when he says mum where did my name come from I can tell him a very strong lovely man and hopefully you will be just the same:flower:

Janelley - Your kitchen is like a show kitchen I hope you have lots of parties as it looks like an entertaining kitchen to me :winkwink: love love love the pic of your little one in the sink:flower:

Sweetz - :happydance: you made it to the second tri - hope your symptoms are easing now, so glad you wasn't the porcelain goddess the other day and it was just little one demanding food as they do:winkwink:

Never - Hope you enjoy the shopping spree - some new clothes will make you feel better hope your symptoms are also easing:flower:

Lisalee - Snacking is a good idea in fact anything to do with food is a good idea as far as I'm concerned:haha:

Bama - How are you doing hun - still nice and relaxed I hope:flower:

Storked - :happydance: not long until testing now how is your tww going (take a look at my chart) not sure what's going on with me am I in the tww or not:shrug:

Catch - :hi: what is EMSP? do you mean SMEP so sorry for your loss hun:flower:

Angel - Hope you are ok hun and a bit more relaxed:flower:

Love to all the ladies I missed, I'm useless at keeping up at the moment I do try but yesterday was quite an emotional day as my eldest went to Senior school - he suffers with autism so he was bouncing off the walls last night:winkwink:

I also have my avon to keep me busy I now have two rounds one which involves a fair bit of travelling (well a least a bus ride away) I do enjoy it though and the make up perks are fab, I cannot work full time due to my sons condition which is stupid as like most of you I have a degree and have never been able to put it to any use:cry:

One more thing my chart is still showing no cross hairs so not sure if I am in the tww or what but I WILL start testing on the 10th :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Morning Ladies

Shefali - When you take your temp hun it has to be at the same time no matter whether it is a weekend or weekday. Your temp must be taken before you talk, drink or anything else you may do in bed:winkwink:

A lot of us use FF to input our temperatures see my chart below hun.

Good luck

LPJ - Both sets of my Grandparents are dead and I am so glad I incorporated my eldest name - as when he says mum where did my name come from I can tell him a very strong lovely man and hopefully you will be just the same:flower:

Janelley - Your kitchen is like a show kitchen I hope you have lots of parties as it looks like an entertaining kitchen to me :winkwink: love love love the pic of your little one in the sink:flower:

Sweetz - :happydance: you made it to the second tri - hope your symptoms are easing now, so glad you wasn't the porcelain goddess the other day and it was just little one demanding food as they do:winkwink:

Never - Hope you enjoy the shopping spree - some new clothes will make you feel better hope your symptoms are also easing:flower:

Lisalee - Snacking is a good idea in fact anything to do with food is a good idea as far as I'm concerned:haha:

Bama - How are you doing hun - still nice and relaxed I hope:flower:

Storked - :happydance: not long until testing now how is your tww going (take a look at my chart) not sure what's going on with me am I in the tww or not:shrug:

Catch - :hi: what is EMSP? do you mean SMEP so sorry for your loss hun:flower:

Angel - Hope you are ok hun and a bit more relaxed:flower:

Love to all the ladies I missed, I'm useless at keeping up at the moment I do try but yesterday was quite an emotional day as my eldest went to Senior school - he suffers with autism so he was bouncing off the walls last night:winkwink:

I also have my avon to keep me busy I now have two rounds one which involves a fair bit of travelling (well a least a bus ride away) I do enjoy it though and the make up perks are fab, I cannot work full time due to my sons condition which is stupid as like most of you I have a degree and have never been able to put it to any use:cry:

One more thing my chart is still showing no cross hairs so not sure if I am in the tww or what but I WILL start testing on the 10th :happydance:

X

ya i dont get up, drink or sleep but timing issue will be there always as my lab wakes me up anytime after 5:45 ..cant help that :nope:

Morning Garfie! This TWW has been more of an emotional roller coaster than anything else and I still have a while. Darn it :)
The chart is confusing but I say you are in the TWW dang it! The 10th is just about here!

When I worked at the lumber yard I would bring Avon catalogs into the office with me and me and the bookkeeper would plan our purchases- though I bought Mark and she bought Avon :D sometimes I really miss my job

Shefali - Go on a site called BBT adjuster put in the details and see if that helps.

You can always make a note like you have of your temps and the time you actually took them.

Don't forget you need to have at least 3 hours sleep as well before taking your temp:flower:

So long as you use the temp adjuster all the time it shouldn't make to much of a difference. Hope that all makes sense:flower:

Storked - I've gotta say it's fairly hard work as I'm the shop, accountant, delivery girl, package department, admin, telephone queries etc:haha:

I am loving it - so now I do a round in the village this is my third campaign and I have over 20 customers I started off with a lot less so everytime I expand (not me the round:haha:) it gets more demanding :dohh: but it's great as I'm not allowed to work full time due to my sons autism:cry: and of course it means I'm not stuck in I get to meet a variety of people. It just means that I don't get on here as much as I would like:cry:

I'm even thinking about investing in one of those trolleys (the one old people wheel) because those books way a ton:haha:

Do you think that's why my boobs are sore - I've been having a workout while walking:winkwink:

Sorry your tww has been a rollercoaster - I haven't had time to really think about mine (if I'm in it of course):haha:

X

Shefali - Go on a site called BBT adjuster put in the details and see if that helps.

You can always make a note like you have of your temps and the time you actually took them.

Don't forget you need to have at least 3 hours sleep as well before taking your temp:flower:

So long as you use the temp adjuster all the time it shouldn't make to much of a difference. Hope that all makes sense:flower:

Storked - I've gotta say it's fairly hard work as I'm the shop, accountant, delivery girl, package department, admin, telephone queries etc:haha:

I am loving it - so now I do a round in the village this is my third campaign and I have over 20 customers I started off with a lot less so everytime I expand (not me the round:haha:) it gets more demanding :dohh: but it's great as I'm not allowed to work full time due to my sons autism:cry: and of course it means I'm not stuck in I get to meet a variety of people. It just means that I don't get on here as much as I would like:cry:

I'm even thinking about investing in one of those trolleys (the one old people wheel) because those books way a ton:haha:

Do you think that's why my boobs are sore - I've been having a workout while walking:winkwink:

Sorry your tww has been a rollercoaster - I haven't had time to really think about mine (if I'm in it of course):haha:

X

I was charting on FF. used the bbt adjuster.. very helpful dear! thanks a ton!! :flower::kiss:

Do u know anyone who didn't have a d&c...and miscarried with pills..thats what i did and dr said i was clean and didn't need a d&c..cant help but be a little nervous...been having wacko pregnancy symptoms since yesterday!

I miscarried with pills. I counted day 1 as the day when i passed the baby and the sac.
i also got a positive opk 14 before days before the af. if i count from 1st day of the bleed then 31 days.

My cycles were regular at 26. till last year they were 28. always been 28. only this year they went from 28 to 26. so since jan i was getting 26 days cycle.

Thanks for replying..now im gona annoy u with my follow up questions...:
how long did u bleed for..? i bled for 8 days and spotted for 5 days..and now im getting some clear to yellow to white discharges..every 5 days its a different texture...i did recognize the ewcm when it came though..and btw, did u try that month or did you wait? I am waiting to try but not careful either..

Thanks for replying..now im gona annoy u with my follow up questions...:
how long did u bleed for..? i bled for 8 days and spotted for 5 days..and now im getting some clear to yellow to white discharges..every 5 days its a different texture...i did recognize the ewcm when it came though..and btw, did u try that month or did you wait? I am waiting to try but not careful either..

Ask as much as you want :haha:
I bled for about 13-14 days total. I had EWCM right after i stopped spotting and my hcg went to 0. That's what made me check with the opk. I got the positive 3-4 days after the bleeding stopped. We did bd just once but i guess i was late and had missed the eggy by then. Also i think hormones were all messed up as i had spotting from 2dpo till 7dpo and finally got af on 14dpo. Af lasting about 8 days. Mine usually lasts 4-5 normally.
Our doc asked us to try after we get our first af. So here we are trying like crazy this month. I am ovulating today ..
BTW i had the MMC this july. Took the pills on 25th and started bleeding the same day. Passed the baby and the sac on the 27th. Got all clear scan on 11th august.

Argh....so my DH alarm went off right? I'm wide awake...he fell back asleep and HE is the one that needs to get up bc he has class. :growlmad: I am going to have to wake his butt up again.....oh well at least my oatmeal tastes good lol

Argh....so my DH alarm went off right? I'm wide awake...he fell back asleep and HE is the one that needs to get up bc he has class. :growlmad: I am going to have to wake his butt up again.....oh well at least my oatmeal tastes good lol

Good morning sweetz :flower: what time is it there ? enjoy the oatmeal :haha:

Well I was up at 4:30 to pee...but his alarm woke me up at 5:45....he got up at 6:40. It is now 6;55. He gave me horrible attitude too. Why? Bc his tshirts were in the dryer not completely dry. Wow...really?! I went off on him...I was up until 1 am making sure his damn jeans that he washed at the last minute were dry and wrinkle free bc God forbid they have wrinkles! Made his flipping coffee, packed the car, backed it out of the garage (bc honestly he sucks at backing up and I would like my car to stay scratch/dent free) made sure he had his disgusting cigs, took care of the dogs, put out the recycling...all he did was bitch and get dressed. Then has the nerve to get grumpy and have attitude with me?!:dohh::growlmad:

And here it is about 10 minutes after he has left....he calls...."thank you honey, I love you" yeah....I just went uh huh....how about a I'm sorry for being such a douche this morning? Yah, that would of been nice...:haha:

Well I was up at 4:30 to pee...but his alarm woke me up at 5:45....he got up at 6:40. It is now 6;55. He gave me horrible attitude too. Why? Bc his tshirts were in the dryer not completely dry. Wow...really?! I went off on him...I was up until 1 am making sure his damn jeans that he washed at the last minute were dry and wrinkle free bc God forbid they have wrinkles! Made his flipping coffee, packed the car, backed it out of the garage (bc honestly he sucks at backing up and I would like my car to stay scratch/dent free) made sure he had his disgusting cigs, took care of the dogs, put out the recycling...all he did was bitch and get dressed. Then has the nerve to get grumpy and have attitude with me?!:dohh::growlmad:

And here it is about 10 minutes after he has left....he calls...."thank you honey, I love you" yeah....I just went uh huh....how about a I'm sorry for being such a douche this morning? Yah, that would of been nice...:haha:

hehe it happens with me as well when dh is getting late for office.. throws attitude all over.. and once he is in office..he texts saying sorry and i love you :haha::haha: men men men :dohh:

Well now I'm trying to fall back asleep and kitty thinks it is use mommy's face as a toy time....*sigh* oh well...lol

Maybe catch a nap later in the day Sweetz - cos the kitty aint gonna let you sleep :winkwink:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"