March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hahaha anything for the bean.. All pains are welcome :D

i am enjoying the pain too now.. Haha

I am taking baby aspirin since few days.read it helps with blood flow and impantation..

:thumbup::thumbup:CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl and MizzPodd :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby: 1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

September BFP's Lovely Ladies:

MizzPodd: Tested September 7 :bfp: :happydance:/ Symptns:fatigue, heartburn, headaches, slight nausea, pinching in left ovary area for 2 weeks on and off, sudden cravings, increased appetite and just that feeling of knowing! lol / :baby: 1st HB

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing : September 18th

Garfie: CD 7/ In TWW :coffee:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / IN TWW :coffee: Testing Date: September 13/14th

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF leaves :thumbup:

HisGrace: CD 7/ IN TWW :coffee:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Kanicky: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date: September 12th

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

Shefali83: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing September 13th

armymama2012: CD9/ waiting to "O" :shrug: Testing: September 28th

CatchBabyDust: DPO/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl and MizzPodd :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby: 1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

September BFP's Lovely Ladies:

MizzPodd: Tested September _? / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing : September 18th

Garfie: CD 7/ In TWW :coffee:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / IN TWW :coffee: Testing Date: September 13/14th

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF leaves :thumbup:

HisGrace: CD 7/ IN TWW :coffee:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Kanicky: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date: September 12th

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

Shefali83: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing September 13th

armymama2012: CD9/ waiting to "O" :coffee: Testing: September 28th

CatchBabyDust: DPO/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

I'm 5dpo I didn't really "try" this month but wasn't careful...testing in 6 days!!

How are my bump buddies, lpjkp, angel and bama?

Storked, maybe you're so emotional cuz hormonal from being prego!!! ;-)

Can't wait for testing to begin!! GL everyone!!

Sweetz, you are making me blush! Hope I can always crack you up ;)

HisGrace, you can feel it too? I can feel myself becoming more anxious as it approaches. Guess we are all getting the weepies huh? Sorry you are feeling it so strong too :hugs:

Kanicky, will try not to let you down dear. Will try lol. And we are just almost the same. Yay :)
So funny on balancing books- I feel your pain! That used to be a big part of what I did at work every single day. And I also managed accounts for customers. Seriously, people would come in to pay a credit. A CREDIT. Gah. And I don't think a yeast infection will hurt your chances. Go get a three day cream honey :hugs:*

Janelley, love you dear and hope you feel better. I had the headache yesterday too with nausea but I think mine was just tied to major mental hysterics. :hugs:

Never, thanks honey. Love ya too. But it is impossible not to compare yourself when you want what everybody seems to have. Effortlessly. How can it be so easy? I dunno. Guess I am turning bitter. My DH and I wanted to start a family when I was 23 but our bishop made us wait to marry so we had to wait for children. I feel like I am always waiting. Just getting tired of being in that place :(
I did everything right religious-wise and feel like I am not being very blessed. Stupid but I guess I just want to throw blame somewhere. Maybe my DH is rubbing off on me. When we found out our LO was dead he said that after being robbed twice and then losing our baby he just felt like God wanted to hurt him. I hope that our luck turns soon because we have so much love to offer a child.
Glad you had a great hair appt. My DH went to a barber today and he looks SO CUTE that I just can't stand it lol. He says he looks like an old timer. But I say cute old timer ;)

Garfie, I hope so. And ohmygosh Monday is right around the corner! Are you excited? :)

MnJ, too early for me to be hormonal from pregnancy lol. Though I can hope. I was pretty emotional before I got my BFP too but chalked it up to being a newlywed lol.

AFM: have gotten teary eyed a few times today but no actual tears. Just ran errands with DH and will bake a little tonight after I have sat down to catch my breath. And read a Nora Roberts. And play Plants vs Zombies. Anything to pass the time :)

I just checked FF Kanicky and it was definitely 2DPO I have a note of 'creamy/sticky white discharge, poss getting thrush'. I remember it got worse for about 2 days and I used Canesten for one day then caved using it just in case. It cleared up by itself. This is the second time I got thrush as a sign of a BFP, with the first I hadnt a clue and just plodded on. Apparently it is a common early sign. Excited for you xo

Thanks angel! That gives me some hope! I'm not glad to have a yeast infection but if it's a good sign, well I'll take it!

Storked! You're welcome and like all the other gals on her, I am also here for you! I had the hubs pick up the three day cream on the way home from work tonite.
Weird too cause now I'm having some cramps. Probably from the infection cause its waaaaaay too early to be anything else. Anyway I'm super tired and going to be early! Nynite to all the gals!

Shefali & Storked- Reading your posts made me very sad. I know that everyone else has spoken already, but I just want to tell you not to give up. There WILL be light at the end of the tunnel. :dust:

Kanicky I have those cramps but mine are bloat pain lol. Yay for yeast relief! I got the 7 day last time and it was just too dang long :)

Lisa, it is so funny that when I feel at my most broken is when my husband is the most optimistic. Maybe his cheer will catch eh?

Ya the 7 day is more than I think I could handle right now. I just hope 3 days takes care of it. I also take acidophilus so I think that will help. That's why I'm kind of surprised that I got one. I haven't had one since I was pregnant....................wait wow that just dawned on me as I typed it out. Well hope that's a good sign. Anyway hope your having a better evening. Tomorrow is a new day.

Ya the 7 day is more than I think I could handle right now. I just hope 3 days takes care of it. I also take acidophilus so I think that will help. That's why I'm kind of surprised that I got one. I haven't had one since I was pregnant....................wait wow that just dawned on me as I typed it out. Well hope that's a good sign. Anyway hope your having a better evening. Tomorrow is a new day.

Ok so even i want yeast now :haha::haha::haha::thumbup:

Shefali & Storked- Reading your posts made me very sad. I know that everyone else has spoken already, but I just want to tell you not to give up. There WILL be light at the end of the tunnel. :dust:

yes dear i am holding on to that light so badly..just hope that the journey isnt too long..thanks for being there :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

my BBT chart showed crosshairs today finally confirming Ovulation so i am officially 3dpo now :D

Oh girl you just made me laugh. :haha:

Oh girl you just made me laugh. :haha:

LOL :haha::haha::haha:
anything for :baby: rightnow :happydance:

Hey ladies, sorry I have been MIA today, I've had a monstrous headache. It's still lingering, but to cheer me up, hot date Dan when and bought me a caramello, because he's a bad ass like that. :winkwink:Those things don't taste nearly as good as I remembered them. Anyways, while I was sitting at home being a debbie downer, my hubby, his dad, and some 15 year old kid made 2 more drawers for our kitchen. 3 down, 2 more to go! Woohoo! Fireplace is still a wreck, but who cares, I'll work on it another day. I'm super excited though, with all these drawers and cabinets, we have so much space for everything! I'm so excited!! Plus, we have a pantry. I finally have my dream kitchen.

So today, around 1 I ended up having the worst heartburn. It was so bad I literally thought I was going to throw up. Has anyone ever experienced that? Between the headache and the heartburn I had a pretty awful day. My only highlight was the caramello. Someone, I believe it was Shefali, mentioned having pain that shoots down your leg? I have been experiencing that too!! I've had mild cramping and like an ache that lingers down my right leg. It's really strange. Other than those few things I'm not feeling pregnant at all. I did check my CP today and it's high swollen and closed. I also had a ridiculous amount of stringy CM. Sorry if this is TMI, but I really shocked me to see. It wasn't clear like EWCM, it was sort of yellow and really stingy/stretchy like EWCM if that makes any sense. Has anyone ever experienced this? It kind of freaks me out.:shrug:

Kanicky- I've only had one yeast infection in my life and I was literally convinced that my vagina was going to fall out. I was a freshman in high school and I remember calling my mom is tears and was far more hysterical than I believe I needed to be. Now that I think about it I really laugh. Anyway, at the time my mom was a nurse for an OBGYN and she told me to go to the store and buy monistat and a betadine(sp) douche. It was instant relief. I'm not sure if they are safe to use when you're pregnant, but I highly suggest it.

Storked- You're so sweet. Seriously, you're the best! I really hope you get your BFP in the next week. Are you sure you ovulated 3 days ago and not sooner? I'm really really hoping your symptoms are related to pregnancy. My fingers are crossed for you!

Shefali- you're funny. All of your responses make me smile. You're such a sweetie. :hugs:

Sweetz- Went to Sam's club a little bit ago and saw a preggo stocking up on apple cinnamon oatmeal. I couldn't help but laugh. She looked at me like I was nuts, when she was the one stocking her cart full of oatmeal. I had to explain to her that I wasn't laughing for the wrong reason, I just knew another preggo who ate a lot of oatmeal during her pregnancy. She said it was one of the few things that she could keep down and helped her to "stay regular" best part.... SHE'S HAVING A BOY!

Krissy- Where are you?!?!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, but if I did, HELLO!!! :wave:

AFM- As if this weekend couldn't get anymore hectic, we were suppose to have my Dad and his wife over tomorrow for lunch, because it's "their special day" but she just called me in tears because they are having to put their dog down. I'm kinda bummed, but at the same time totally relieved. They are both extremely finicky eaters and what meals both of them like, we don't eat because we're vegetarian. Well, pescetarian because we eat fish, but not very often. She likes tilapia, he likes salmon. So we were going to make two different fishes tomorrow with potato salad. Then I wanted to make them a pie, because--who doesn't like pie?! Only problem is, he only likes apple, she only like strawberry rhubarb. I was just getting ready to make the strawberry rhubarb pie when I got her phone call. I think I would have been a little more upset if I made all the food and then gotten the call. I would have been stuck with a giant bowl of potato salad and two pies. Good thing I procrastinate. Geesh, I feel like I have written a novel. :blush: I'm sorry...

I'm Debbie Downer Janelley. MEEE!
Caramello is better after you put it on fridge for a while IMO. Chocolate is crunchy heaven and the caramel is still drippy. I have Andes mint chocolates hiding in the fridge. Well away from spouse and his prying eyes!

Not much help on symptoms. I don't even remember what symptoms I was googling when I got my BFP. How lame is that?

And yay to not having to cook all that food. Well, you still can. And not share! Huh. I think I have a selfish food theme going. Oh well. When you are the youngest of five you will chew a person's face off if they try to steal a bite. In junior high a friend licked my apple stick from the lunch menu. I ate it anyways. Mmmm. Yummy food.

We are staying up tonight to go to Dunkin Donuts early. APPLE ORCHARD DONUTS HERE I COME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->