March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi never! I too have a gun as well as DH has crazy hours and sometimes has to work overnight. My house is secluded so, yeah. Better safe then sorry! I'm reallllllly hoping for that boy, but I would be just as happy with a girl. :) as soon as DH gets up (he worked overnight again...didn't get home until 10am) we are headed to Babies R Us bc they are having an awesome early layaway plan for Christmas. Figured we would put the big items on layaway and pay a little at a time. There are no upfront fees so perfect! Just everything needs to be picked up by Dec 16th. No problem there! Lol!

As for the person with the dreaded yeast infection...how horrible. Get the 7 day. Go without britches while in the house, wear loose boxers to let it "air out". That is what my doctors suggested. He also said do not sleep in tight anything down there. I wear a baggy pair of pj pants and a baggy tshirt. Not sexy, but damn comfy!! Lol!!

And to top it all off, I am 3dpo today and woke up with a SEVERE yeast infection!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I wish I had one of those round brushes cause I would be going to town! I hope this doesnt screw up my chances of a BFP cause then I will be super PO'd!!!! I am going to have to go to Walgreens and get some monistat. I read that one is ok during pregnancy, so I will go with that just in case. Im thinking there is no way the spermies lived through that cause Im sure this yeast infection was brewing for a day or two before I noticed it! dang it!
Other than that, nothing major going on. I have had a headache yesterday and today, ok so going to get some laundry done!! ttyl

Kanicky, a small dose of thrush was my first sign at 2-3DPO with this BFP. I Iremember googling it and you can get it as quick as a few days from conception honey< i couldnt believe it could be so quick to be honest but the research says yes! Good Luck! :flower:

Ohhhh that gives me hope! Thank you so much :hugs:

I just checked FF Kanicky and it was definitely 2DPO I have a note of 'creamy/sticky white discharge, poss getting thrush'. I remember it got worse for about 2 days and I used Canesten for one day then caved using it just in case. It cleared up by itself. This is the second time I got thrush as a sign of a BFP, with the first I hadnt a clue and just plodded on. Apparently it is a common early sign. Excited for you xo

Laid down to sleep and having weird pain in my lower tummy towards the right side. Wonder what it is

Evening Ladies

Sorry (I seem to spend half my life apologising:haha:) I have not been on in a while but my eldest son (the one with autism) has moved to Senior school and as he doesn't like change I have had to attend a lot of boring meetings:dohh: I have also been busy with my avon:haha: and of course like most men hubby demands a lot of my time:haha:

Anyway hope you are all keeping well great to see another BFP :happydance::happydance:

Storked - Aw hun I hope you are a lot more happier today, yes it's a long road for some, yes the road is tougher for some and yes there will be light at the end of the tunnel sometimes our light fades for a while but trust me hun when you get that BFP (this month) your light will be shining the brightest :happydance:

Hello to all the other lovely ladies only a brief pop in as time to put the children to bed and spend some time with DH I read all your posts but I honestly don't know where the time is going:flower:

Should be easier next week to comment as hubby back on shifts :cry: oh by the way ladies I am beginning testing on Monday:thumbup:

:hugs:

X

kanicky73- Thank you dear! It means so much hearing that I am strong because I felt so weak and low for the longest. I feel that you ladies are very strong as well... in fact WE as women are strong people!!! :D

janelleybean- Thank you very much! Yeah, I kept fidgeting in bed, so he eventually just got up. lol I was too excited, I couldn't help it:blush::haha:
He was very very surprised!!! Even though he knew in his heart I was preggos, he was still surprised when he saw the test:happydance:

nevergivingup- Thank you! I took the first test September 7th... Symptoms were fatigue, heartburn, headaches, slight nausea, pinching in left ovary area for 2 weeks on and off, sudden cravings and increased appetite and just that feeling of knowing:happydance::happydance:! lol

nevergivingup- Awww Thank you so much! I would love to be apart of this group. You ladies are very compassionate and genuine! I hope we will all be preggos soon! I'm excited to feel apart of something :) Thank you for welcoming me:hugs:

Laid down to sleep and having weird pain in my lower tummy towards the right side. Wonder what it is

That sounds promising to me... I noticed those feelings on my left side, and it was on and off. If I laid on stomach, it just felt weird and uncomfortable. I hope this is your sticky bean!!!:baby::thumbup:

She...I had the same thing, but on the left. When I had my last us, bubs was more left when it came to placement. Seems like a good sign to me! Fx'd! :dust:

Wow... Was it on n off or constant.. I am just 3 dpo
Isnt it too early :(

Some days it was constant, other days on and off. I also have a cyst on the left side so that might be the reason for the constant days. As for too early...I have no idea as this time arou d I was taking the relaxed approach. Took a hpt out of pure boredom...and it landed up positive haha

Its weird.. Feel like the sensation/pain whatever is it is also travelling to my leg!

I need the relaxed approach too then lol if it leads to a bfp..haha

I say if it gets really bad, ring the on call doctor. If you are still able to function, I wouldn't be too worried.

Wow... Was it on n off or constant.. I am just 3 dpo
Isnt it too early :(

From my personal experience, I felt it that early on up until yesterday! I looked up posts where many women said they felt that stuff and just knew they were preggos, and turned out they were! So that is why I suspected that I was pregnant too... It was on and off and would get worse during exercise

She...I had the same thing, but on the left. When I had my last us, bubs was more left when it came to placement. Seems like a good sign to me! Fx'd! :dust:

Mine was left too! I think she is in great shape right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->