March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

So I couldn't wait any longer and tested early this morning. I kept waking up alllll night long hoping it was morning. lol But using the FRER.....:bfp::bfp::bfp: showed up!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it. I am cautiously but happily pregnant right now. I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant this fast, but I know everything happens for a reason.

Hubby will be surprised for sure because he thinks I am testing tomorrow, but I have the baby card and test in an envelope waiting on his side of the sink for when he gets up today. He has NO idea!

Baby dust to everyone to get their blessed rainbow baby!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Here's my test!!

Congrats!!! This is very encouraging so happpy for you...May i ask u something? Did u have the same pregnancy symptoms this time??

Wishing u a sticky bean:hugs:

Sorry i just read u DID have the same symptoms...:) anyways, have a happy healthy 9 months:hugs:

So I couldn't wait any longer and tested early this morning. I kept waking up alllll night long hoping it was morning. lol But using the FRER.....:bfp::bfp::bfp: showed up!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't believe it. I am cautiously but happily pregnant right now. I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant this fast, but I know everything happens for a reason.

Hubby will be surprised for sure because he thinks I am testing tomorrow, but I have the baby card and test in an envelope waiting on his side of the sink for when he gets up today. He has NO idea!

Baby dust to everyone to get their blessed rainbow baby!!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Here's my test!!

Congrats!!! This is very encouraging so happpy for you...May i ask u something? Did u have the same pregnancy symptoms this time??

Wishing u a sticky bean:hugs:

Thanks so much dear! Oh I don't mind you asking me any questions! :) I did notice very similar symptoms so yeah definitely! The only differences were that last time I had the metallic taste and this time I didn't. Also I was super fatigues with gas and heartburn and I didn't really notice those with my last pregnancy... But with my first those same things happened.

This is the first time I really knew before testing. About a week ago I just knew for some reason and my left ovary area kept pulling and that made me realize what was going on! I pray you get your rainbow baby soon!!!!

Good Morning Ladies!

Krissy- yay to AF leaving the building! then you can get to BDing. Lots of luck to you!

Shefalia- Hello my cycle buddy!! Are you getting excited?? I am! I think Im gonna break down and test next Wednesday. I know its early but Im hoping!

Mizzpod- So heartbreaking to read your story!!! You are a very strong woman from what I can read in your posts!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Those first ones looked + to me but that last one for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!

Army- Those are all good signs!! Like I just learned this month, its best to listen to our bodies. The OPK help a bit but if I would have gone off that alone I might have missed my egg!

Bama- yayayaya!!!! so excited for you!

Storked- First of all, dont make me get angry at you!!! You can do this, you gave all of us such words of encouragement and I am not gonna let you get down and out!! If I have to start telling stupid jokes I will but you better stop it!!! HUGS! I am 3dpo today (Saturday) I didnt realize we are almost the same!!!! BFP for both of us this cycle!!!!!

AFM- super irritated. lots going on the last couple days. Ya know I love my DH but he is really pushing his luck lately. Long story super short, his dad is in the hospital, had lung cancer and removed a portion of his lung end of June, now hes in rehabilitation hospital and is getting better but my hubs is handling all his bills while he is there and his dad is not gonna be happy with him when he gets out!!! Lets just say that men should never be allowed to balance a check book!!!!!!!!!! I had to sit down and go through the last 2 months line by line and fix it!!! GRRRRRR!!!! I have enough of my own to keep track of, cant he do this one thing by himself!!??? Ok im done!
And to top it all off, I am 3dpo today and woke up with a SEVERE yeast infection!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I wish I had one of those round brushes cause I would be going to town! I hope this doesnt screw up my chances of a BFP cause then I will be super PO'd!!!! I am going to have to go to Walgreens and get some monistat. I read that one is ok during pregnancy, so I will go with that just in case. Im thinking there is no way the spermies lived through that cause Im sure this yeast infection was brewing for a day or two before I noticed it! dang it!
Other than that, nothing major going on. I have had a headache yesterday and today, ok so going to get some laundry done!! ttyl

Morning ladies!

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. I had one yesterday too and it's so frustrating not knowing why I keep getting them. I'm thinking I might chop all my hair off and see if that solves the problem.

Mizz- Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Has you're hubby woken up yet? Mine is still sleeping as well.

Hisgrace- I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way. :wacko:

To all the other ladies good morning! I hope you're all doing well. I have to get off now, this headache is killing me, I almost feel like I'm going to throw up. Ugh..

Well I got a .4 temp rise today so hopefully it keeps going up to confirm an early O for me this month. Going to BD tomorrow and then take a break.

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl and MizzPodd :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Angelserenity: Tested Aug. 23: :bfp: :happydance: :baby: 1st HB:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

September BFP's Lovely Ladies:

MizzPodd: Tested September _? :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Storked: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing : September 18th

Garfie: CD 7/ In TWW :coffee:

Janelleybean: CD:7 / IN TWW :coffee: Testing Date: September 13/14th

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF leaves :thumbup:

HisGrace: CD 7/ IN TWW :coffee:

Hopestruck: taking a break :flower:

Kanicky: CD4/ In TWW :sex: Test Date:

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :shrug:

Shefali83: DPO/ In TWW :coffee:

armymama2012: CD9/ waiting to "O" :coffee: Testing: September 28th

CatchBabyDust: DPO/ Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, 12 pages to catch up on in 2 whole days!!! Love it!!

O my even though the wknds belongs to my DH I always stalk but there was no way I could stalk and see my Storked down. What in the world?

Stork: That made me more angry then sad, and I didn't have any idea who I was mad at so I took it out on my DH and gave him the mad face and silent treatment, and he couldn't figure out what he did wrong! Oh Stork I know I'm last to respond but it's ok to feel depressed, it is ok to cry sometimes, there's no need to hold it in. I did that same thing, hid myself and cried. BUT AFTER you finish crying and feeling down you wipe those tears and look at all that you are blessed with. You have a wonderful DH who works and does everything for you, you have a personality that many people pray they could have. You can think for yourself, do for yourself, and you CAN CONCIEVE!!! Just Bc you have to walk a longer road then some that dosent mean it won't happen, it will you just have to believe in yourself and not compare your time frame of pregnancy to the next women, you're doing everything you should be doing now you just have to let your body work it's magic and never assume that it will let you down, have faith in God and in your body that it will do what's it suppose to do. Luv ya Girlie more than you know... :hugs:

https://i1187.photobucket.com/album...-9EA5-809A88548FCD-18654-000015D4FD9D1F4A.jpg

P.s: I enjoyed this Soooo much!!! You are def the sweetest lady ever!!!! I'm saving on my phone!!! Thank You Stork, for being my encouragement, but it's ok to need some too, we all do!

Good Morning Ladies!

Krissy- yay to AF leaving the building! then you can get to BDing. Lots of luck to you!

Shefalia- Hello my cycle buddy!! Are you getting excited?? I am! I think Im gonna break down and test next Wednesday. I know its early but Im hoping!

Mizzpod- So heartbreaking to read your story!!! You are a very strong woman from what I can read in your posts!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Those first ones looked + to me but that last one for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!

Army- Those are all good signs!! Like I just learned this month, its best to listen to our bodies. The OPK help a bit but if I would have gone off that alone I might have missed my egg!

Bama- yayayaya!!!! so excited for you!

Storked- First of all, dont make me get angry at you!!! You can do this, you gave all of us such words of encouragement and I am not gonna let you get down and out!! If I have to start telling stupid jokes I will but you better stop it!!! HUGS! I am 3dpo today (Saturday) I didnt realize we are almost the same!!!! BFP for both of us this cycle!!!!!

AFM- super irritated. lots going on the last couple days. Ya know I love my DH but he is really pushing his luck lately. Long story super short, his dad is in the hospital, had lung cancer and removed a portion of his lung end of June, now hes in rehabilitation hospital and is getting better but my hubs is handling all his bills while he is there and his dad is not gonna be happy with him when he gets out!!! Lets just say that men should never be allowed to balance a check book!!!!!!!!!! I had to sit down and go through the last 2 months line by line and fix it!!! GRRRRRR!!!! I have enough of my own to keep track of, cant he do this one thing by himself!!??? Ok im done!
And to top it all off, I am 3dpo today and woke up with a SEVERE yeast infection!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I wish I had one of those round brushes cause I would be going to town! I hope this doesnt screw up my chances of a BFP cause then I will be super PO'd!!!! I am going to have to go to Walgreens and get some monistat. I read that one is ok during pregnancy, so I will go with that just in case. Im thinking there is no way the spermies lived through that cause Im sure this yeast infection was brewing for a day or two before I noticed it! dang it!
Other than that, nothing major going on. I have had a headache yesterday and today, ok so going to get some laundry done!! ttyl

hey :hugs: i am super nervous and moody :wacko: i think i ll just wait till 8dpo :happydance: i have about 18 ICs crying out to me :haha: are you feeling any different this cycle?

Yeast infection will not lower your chances.. the month i got my bfp i had really bad UTI started 2 dpo.. so chill :)

Well I got a .4 temp rise today so hopefully it keeps going up to confirm an early O for me this month. Going to BD tomorrow and then take a break.

:happydance: waiting for you to enter the TWW :happydance: i need more tww buddiesss to test with :haha::haha: :happydance:

Thanks Shefalia! Im not really noticing much difference. I did have really milky dishcharge yesterday but that should have been my first clue that I had a yeast infection. I would have to say the only thing different was the headaches. I usually dont get them until I get AF so not sure. The last two days I woke up with one. I read somewhere that the rise in progesterone can cause them but that wouldnt happen at only 2dpo so Im trying not to obsess!! How about you? Anything different??

Never could update me to 3dpo and test date of September 12th? Thanks much :)

Thanks Shefalia! Im not really noticing much difference. I did have really milky dishcharge yesterday but that should have been my first clue that I had a yeast infection. I would have to say the only thing different was the headaches. I usually dont get them until I get AF so not sure. The last two days I woke up with one. I read somewhere that the rise in progesterone can cause them but that wouldnt happen at only 2dpo so Im trying not to obsess!! How about you? Anything different??

No nothing at all here. Not yet :neutral:

As this is my first af after mmc i feel i cant get a bfp so soon. Honestly i feel it will be a miracle plus shocking for me if i do. have high expectations at the same time trying to think practically :wacko:

Ok Quick run down:

Kanicky: Welcome to the yeast infection club, my OB recommended Monistat 3 day or 7 day. I got 7 day. But o my it's messy. Im not sure but I hope it dosent kill the sperm men but Monistat is better than antibiotics. So have fun and NO BD while using it.

Sweetz: Awe a Boy!!! I'm rooting for your boy ma'am. Now I'm eager to that baking soda test.

Shefali: You have become one of my favorite people. I love your POSITIVITY on one post. Thanks for sharing it.

MizzPodd: I'm probably the last one but Welcome To our group, sorry to hear about your loss of your little girl but CONGRATS ON your new pregnancy!!! You deserve it, your attitude is so beautiful and sweet in your post. So I had to already add you to our list!! Thanks for going on your journey with us.

Aspe: Ahhhh sorry ab your results taking so long. But stay positive for great news may be days away.

Bama: I'm still so stoked about your BFP, and ESP. Ab your upcoming u/s. You will def hear the HB!!!

MnJ: You make me smile everytime I read your post Bc I can almost see your excitement in every word you post. I'm glad you're here so we can watch that ticker of your bean grow and grow and grow. I know your DBF is excited.

Angel~: Hold on for your baby. You probably just implanted late...Your bean is probably laughing at you, Bc he/she is worrying you to death and it's nothing worser then to have to wait over the wknd. That wknd seems like a year. You'll be fine!

HisGrace: Hi ma'am. 2WW YOU SAY?

And for the lady who says they have to go to an gynecologist, that is def not a bad thing. Most pregnant women go to gynecologist Bc they have more experience with the woman fertile or pregnancy situation. I chose a Gyno. my family doctor insisted Bc that's what they specialize in. It's a good thing.

And to the lady who ask what AFM: stands for AFM=AS FOR ME

Hopestruck: Hope wedding planning is going great.

BayBeeEm: Your spot here is still unoccupied!

SHYIAH: Wow: You've been gone for forever, but I'm glad you're ok. And school is def priority # 1. Dont think to hard.

Krissy: Hi ma'am. Glad to hear you're going on with TTC. GO YOU!

Hi to all the others I missed.

AFM: I had a great hair appt. My DH called it sweet and he couldn't stop playing in it. If I ever have time I will have to post some kind of pics! But funny story, we stayed in a hotel Bc our home is getting fixed for 2-3 days so the last day when my DH left for work and my hair appt. was at 11am. I was rushing so bad that I checked out the room and left my gun, bullets and laptop in the drawer and checked out and went to my hair appt. My DH called me laughing telling me "ummm where is your gun babe"...and at that moment the lightbulb went on on top of my head and I flew out that hair salon back To the hotel and had to retrieve my gun, bullets and laptop from the general manager.....I was Soooo embarrassed...I LEFT MY GUN and a case full of Bullets!!! CAN WE SAY PREGO BRAIN ALL AT ONCE!! Just in my defense...I have guns Bc my DH works away from me, so I'm a girl alone during the week.with a gun under my pillow or concealed in my purse.

Nothing to report except my next appt. isn't until September 24th :wacko: I already called my OB every week so far asking a million questions ending with why do I have to wait Soooo long to come in!! Anywhoo, it's shopping wknd. with DH. First off..IM YEARNING FOR COLD STONE CREAMERY AND POTATOE SALAD!

Hi to my Bump Buddy LisaLee:

Stork: I'm def keeping my eye on you now!!! You're sooo going to be my Bump Buddy even though you're going to have a May baby...yes I'm already claiming it!
Hi to all the others ladies

Ok Quick run down:

Kanicky: Welcome to the yeast infection club, my OB recommended Monistat 3 day or 7 day. I got 7 day. But o my it's messy. Im not sure but I hope it dosent kill the sperm men but Monistat is better than antibiotics. So have fun and NO BD while using it.

Sweetz: Awe a Boy!!! I'm rooting for your boy ma'am. Now I'm eager to that baking soda test.

Shefali: You have become one of my favorite people. I love your POSITIVITY on one post. Thanks for sharing it.

MizzPodd: I'm probably the last one but Welcome To our group, sorry to hear about your loss of your little girl but CONGRATS ON your new pregnancy!!! You deserve it, your attitude is so beautiful and sweet in your post. So I had to already add you to our list!! Thanks for going on your journey with us.

Aspe: Ahhhh sorry ab your results taking so long. But stay positive for great news may be days away.

Bama: I'm still so stoked about your BFP, and ESP. Ab your upcoming u/s. You will def hear the HB!!!

MnJ: You make me smile everytime I read your post Bc I can almost see your excitement in every word you post. I'm glad you're here so we can watch that ticker of your bean grow and grow and grow. I know your DBF is excited.

Angel~: Hold on for your baby. You probably just implanted late...Your bean is probably laughing at you, Bc he/she is worrying you to death and it's nothing worser then to have to wait over the wknd. That wknd seems like a year. You'll be fine!

HisGrace: Hi ma'am. 2WW YOU SAY?

And for the lady who says they have to go to an gynecologist, that is def not a bad thing. Most pregnant women go to gynecologist Bc they have more experience with the woman fertile or pregnancy situation. I chose a Gyno. my family doctor insisted Bc that's what they specialize in. It's a good thing.

And to the lady who ask what AFM: stands for AFM=AS FOR ME

Hopestruck: Hope wedding planning is going great.

BayBeeEm: Your spot here is still unoccupied!

SHYIAH: Wow: You've been gone for forever, but I'm glad you're ok. And school is def priority # 1. Dont think to hard.

Krissy: Hi ma'am. Glad to hear you're going on with TTC. GO YOU!

Hi to all the others I missed.

AFM: I had a great hair appt. My DH called it sweet and he couldn't stop playing in it. If I ever have time I will have to post some kind of pics! But funny story, we stayed in a hotel Bc our home is getting fixed for 2-3 days so the last day when my DH left for work and my hair appt. was at 11am. I was rushing so bad that I checked out the room and left my gun, bullets and laptop in the drawer and checked out and went to my hair appt. My DH called me laughing telling me "ummm where is your gun babe"...and at that moment the lightbulb went on on top of my head and I flew out that hair salon back To the hotel and had to retrieve my gun, bullets and laptop from the general manager.....I was Soooo embarrassed...I LEFT MY GUN and a case full of Bullets!!! CAN WE SAY PREGO BRAIN ALL AT ONCE!! Just in my defense...I have guns Bc my DH works away from me, so I'm a girl alone during the week.with a gun under my pillow or concealed in my purse.

Nothing to report except my next appt. isn't until September 24th :wacko: I already called my OB every week so far asking a million questions ending with why do I have to wait Soooo long to come in!! Anywhoo, it's shopping wknd. with DH. First off..IM YEARNING FOR COLD STONE CREAMERY AND POTATOE SALAD!

Hi to my Bump Buddy LisaLee:

Stork: I'm def keeping my eye on you now!!! You're sooo going to be my Bump Buddy even though you're going to have a May baby...yes I'm already claiming it!
Hi to all the others ladies

awww thanks sweetheart. that really means a lot coming from you :happydance: :flower: its all because of you honestly :hugs: :hugs::hugs:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl and MizzPodd :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, spitting,appetite coming bk, and pimples EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

MizzPodd: Tested September _? / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

Kanicky: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date: September 12th

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

Shefali83: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing September 13th

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz , AngelSerenity, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl and MizzPodd :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Our July BFP's:

MizzPodd: Tested September _? / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

Kanicky: 3 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Test Date: September 12th

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :coffee:

Shefali83: 8 DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing September 13th

hey dear a little edit required. i am 3 dpo rightnow(its 12am 9th here) not 8 dpo. will be testing on 13th which would be 8dpo for me :flower:

Yep shefalia I will actually be 7 dpo cause I O'd thos past Wednesday. I know it's super super early but that's when I'm staring. Lol

Never thanks. Thats what I read was that the minister was ok. I'm sooooooooo ok with no BDing during treatment! Lol

Kanicky, a small dose of thrush was my first sign at 2-3DPO with this BFP. I remember googling it and you can get it as quick as a few days from conception honey< i couldnt believe it could be so quick to be honest but the research says yes! Good Luck! :flower:

Yep shefalia I will actually be 7 dpo cause I O'd thos past Wednesday. I know it's super super early but that's when I'm staring. LolNever thanks. Thats what I read was that the minister was ok. I'm sooooooooo ok with no BDing during treatment! Lol
wow 7 dpo.. I might cave in as well lol..i ll try to stick to 8dpo though..lets see :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->