March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I would make all that food, but then I would eat it all to my self and it would all go straight to my ass. :haha: I worked really hard to shed 30 lbs, and I want to work extra hard not to gain it all back.

Germs never bothered me either, I always tell people it keeps me healthy.

As for the dunkin donuts, we don't have one here, but when I lived in Vegas for a short while and I could afford them (we were super poor) I enjoyed them. We had a Krispy Kremes here for awhile, but they closed... Now we just have a Jelly Donuts. Boo.

I'll try the caramello in the fridge thing. He bought me two. Such a keeper!

My husband went out for drinks at QT and I got a Caramello. You inspired me ;) I got it in the fridge lol. Wish I could have talked him into getting a pound of spicy beef jerky. Mmmm.
My weight goes to my thighs. My garments make funny noises if I walk too fast from my thighs rubbing together :blush:

Dunkin Donuts is tasty unless you ask for something creme filled. Wth. It is full of icing. What creme is that?? But the apple ones are amazing. My husband chose Dunkin Donuts over Ihop so he must have a craving. If I served him breakfast food and ice cream every day he would be content lol.

Omg now I want Dunkin O's!! Argh!! DH already left for work!! I love their apple spice donuts (big surprise there huh lol). I agree their creme is NOT creme....it is pure sugar icing. BLECH! We recently got one near my house, as in walking distance if I felt like doing it...but I don't feel like doing it today haha!!

Jane...your Sam's story made me literally lol!! I am sure I got the same look at Walmart when I grabbed 4 boxes haha!! She is right, it is the only thing that keeps me regular. I landed up getting the high fiber cinnamon spice to give it an extra "push". Once a week I take 2 stool softners. I try to avoid that bc for me (IBS) it is not a fun experience.

As for the "omg let me google every weird sensation to see if that is a BFP sign"...yeah I was notorious for doing that. The symptoms I got this time around now that I think about it were:
Nausea
Over tired
Weird twinges in left side of abdomen
Dizziness
Sore boobs
Headache
And just an overall "foggy feeling"

That is just how I felt...I took an ubber relaxed approach the month I got my BFP. I only tested out of boredom...lol I didn't "feel" pregnant. I just thought I was getting the flu or my allergies were acting up.

Oye vey.....my allergies are going haywire.....apparently that is another fun symptom. Hormones make histamine go all whacky. My whole body itches, I have a rash on my neck and legs, sneezing constantly, and congested. Benadryl doesn't do squat for me either. I'm normally on RX strength allergies medications and a steroid when it gets bad....and guess what is not pregnancy safe? Argh.... Anyone know of some holistic home remedies to ease the itches? I can deal with the nose stuffiness and sneezing...but this constant itchy feeling is driving me bonkers! It is everywhere! Face, nose, ears, head, neck, back, arms......ever fricken where!!

Well no confirmed O because my temp dropped this morning majorly. Oh well, another week of waiting before I'll start using OPKs again.

I think that is normal....

What is a fallback temperature?
Some women may see a drop in temperature the day or two after the thermal shift.* It is likely due to a surge of estrogen. This is normal and does not affect fertility. It should rise again the next day.

What is a thermal shift and what does it mean?
The thermal shift will occur the day after ovulation due to an increase in progesterone levels. The temperature will rise 0.2-0.5 degrees. The presence of the thermal shift is a good indicator that ovulation has already occurred.

I think that is normal....

What is a fallback temperature?
Some women may see a drop in temperature the day or two after the thermal shift.* It is likely due to a surge of estrogen. This is normal and does not affect fertility. It should rise again the next day.

What is a thermal shift and what does it mean?
The thermal shift will occur the day after ovulation due to an increase in progesterone levels. The temperature will rise 0.2-0.5 degrees. The presence of the thermal shift is a good indicator that ovulation has already occurred.

So you think its just a fallback rise?

I would wait to see what temp does in the next couple days. Keep bd'n just in case :) :dust:

Sweetz- I'm deathly allergic to cats. The only thing that helped me when I was pregnant was zyrtec. Have you tried that for your stuffy nose? For the itchy rash, you could try an oatmeal bath or coconut oil. It sounds crazy, but coconut oil works wonders as well as an oatmeal bath.. You wouldn't by chance have some oatmeal laying around would you? :haha: Just kidding. :winkwink:

Army- I would say you're having a dip after O. Keep an eye on your temps the next couple of days and see if it rises again and stays consistent.

AFM- My nose is stuffed and my lower back is hurting. It feels more like sore muscles than anything. It's hard to explain, but I haven't done anything to hurt it, just woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus. It's better than having that stupid headache though. That thing was torture!

Thanks janelley. I am going to keep temping probably til the end of the next cycle(not this one).

Btw, <<-----------see my avatar pic. Me and both my babies when my daughter was about 3 months old I think. My mom took the picture through skype one day while we were talking to her.

Hi ladies! Looks like we all are having a quiet weekend. Or maybe its a busy one and thats why no one is around. Either way, hope all the pregnant mommas are having a good weekend and also the rest of us soon to be pregnant mommas!! Theres some positivity for ya hey?!
Not much going on with me, Im feeling a bit irritated towards my dh. Not for any real reason, kind of weird, hes just really annoying me right now. Poor him. I was gonna be a freak and poas just because I could and I was bored. I stopped myself cause I know how incredibly stupid that would have been. But the thought of it was kinda fun. Ok well Im off to go clean. ttyl!!!!

I'm quiet bc my allergies are kicking my butt and I'm just worn out.

It has been a quiet weekend although nothing wrong with that!

I have been trying to not be freak paranoid pregnant lady! It isn't working out very well!

Hope you ladies are having a nice, relaxing weekend

Sweetz, you having amazing donut taste ;) those apple ones are the best!
For the itches you can also do a milk bath :)

Janelley, do you normally sleep on your back? I'm a side sleeper but when I have slept on my back too long it hurts. Ouch :-/

Army, sorry I gave up BBT on my end so not much help.

Kanicky, do you think you are pregnant? ;)
I get annoyed with my DH too sometimes. Because he can be annoying and my tolerance level is sometimes lower than normal. Marriage lol.

Bama, totally natural. :hugs: girly

AFM: just woke up and am lounging on the couch in my underwear and a giant tee-shirt. Totally dread getting dressed and going to the laundromat to wash clothes. But my husband will come to keep me company so yay for that.

Girlss..im 6dpo today and i found a light brown stain on panties..and yes it came from the front door (sorry tmi) now nothing for the past 7 hours....My body is crazyyy after my mc in august 2012 :( i dont know it anymoreee...i'm NOT thinking "implantation spotting" because i didnt get that with my pregnancy that i lost..so i dont think im one of those..i just believe af is coming for me :( so no bfp in september! October is still out there though! :) i'm not disappointed cause i didn't REALLY ttc this month..just wasnt careful....

hope everyone is having a great day

Hi Hopestruck!!! I see you're viewing the thread. Hope everything with the wedding planning is Great!

Way to stay positive Catch! :hugs: that rainbow WILL be coming honey!

Catch love the positive attitude! October it is :)

Storked I feel that way a lot of the time where I just want to lounge around half dressed haha. Way more comfortable!

Never how are you feeling!??

Hi Bama, I'm feeling good. My good friend announced she was 9wks prego today and we both secretly want boys. So this will be exciting. My scan day isn't until the 24th...I think. O well how are you feeling Mrs. Prego Bama!

Catchbabydust: You're def on the list as October BFP!!

Stork: I am a fan of Krispie Cream Doughnuts but you def made me consider Dunkin. You're so not a Debbie Downer!!

Armymama: Don't count yourself out just yet.

Not to many personals. Hi to all of the other wondeful ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->