March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sorry for the short post. Having a MAJOR headache.

Angel- Just wanted to say I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can understand what you mean when you say you're relieved to get it over with. I'm really hoping a doctor can give you some answers.

AFM- I woke up this morning and noticed I have an official pregnancy line on my stomach. Pretty cool! It's called linea nigra. Anyway, I promise a better post later. Hope you all are well.

Cool Lisa! Nothing here yet but a weird rash on my hips and legs rofl!

MnJ, I just make it very clear that I am the best of everything that he is ever gonna get ;) he agrees lol.

Sweetz, I have been on that emotional roller coaster. Just now calming down ;)

I went psycho early lol...but maybe that was just me and pregnancy made it worse lol ;)

I wonder if Sam's Club would find it strange for a chick to buy toilet paper by the pallet. Good grief all I do is pee!! LOL

I am worried. I am only 6 DPO and I just went to the bathroom and had spots of blood on the TP. Maybe AF is coming early :(

Could be implantation bleeding. Are you temping this time around?

Nah no regular sleep. And I am just lazy like that. But now I am annoyed that I didn't :\

And spotting is all it is- red but still hardly any on TP. Paranoia paranoia everybody's coming to get me...

I wouldn't give up hope just yet love! Was it a lot or just spotting? Was it on your britches too? Or just the tp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->