March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

SweetZ, I have passed out (I mean, black out unconscious) with both of my successful pregnancies. It usually only happens once I get past 4 months pregnant. I have low blood pressure naturally and then occasional low blood sugar if I dont snack on something every 3 hours that I am active. Luckily I have never passed out when I was alone. The real danger for me is grocery shopping. It seems every time I am pregnant and standing in line at Walmart I get close to blacking out. I now recognize the signs: I get a really bad headache, I start to sweat, and then I get blurry vision. If I get all those signs I have about 60 seconds to sit down and eat something. I usually grab a soda and candy bar from the checkout isle (i always pay for them later) and go sit down on a bench in order to keep myself from blacking out.

BTW, My temps are still going up!

Army yay on the temps!! Hehe

I have passed/blacked out before. It starts with the same symptoms as you so I'm able to recognize it. This time was different bc no cold sweats, just felt cold. I didn't pass out, but body basically went limp with weakness. It was very freaky. Still have a headache and feel quite fatigued.

Sweetz, you having amazing donut taste ;) those apple ones are the best!
For the itches you can also do a milk bath :)

Janelley, do you normally sleep on your back? I'm a side sleeper but when I have slept on my back too long it hurts. Ouch :-/

Army, sorry I gave up BBT on my end so not much help.

Kanicky, do you think you are pregnant? ;)
I get annoyed with my DH too sometimes. Because he can be annoying and my tolerance level is sometimes lower than normal. Marriage lol.

Bama, totally natural. :hugs: girly

AFM: just woke up and am lounging on the couch in my underwear and a giant tee-shirt. Totally dread getting dressed and going to the laundromat to wash clothes. But my husband will come to keep me company so yay for that.

Not sure girl! Having some weird symptoms but nothing that I would point directly to pregnancy for?? weird. I am going to test tomorrow. I know its early but Im gonna do it! LOL

GL kanicky! What dpo are u on? Or do u not track that?

hello ladies :flower:

sorry i have been MIA. internet was not working. i missed you all :hugs:

How is everyone doing? any news or symptoms? anyone testing tomo :)

kanicky: i have been wanting to test since 4 dpo(yesterday) i POAS on opk today to feed the urge :haha::haha::haha:
Are you sure you are going to test tomo? :thumbup:

Kanicky - Good luck hun :flower: I was wondering what DPO you were too:haha:

:hugs:

X

sweetz: take care babes :wacko: its very scary especially because you were home alone.. take rest :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

storked: yay hope it was IB!! fingers crossed for you :D

Girls, sorry for the selfish quick post. I just wanted to let you know my beta is really low and I think a MC is looming again, I started spotting this morning.

I'll be back once I've sorted my head out a bit, good luck to everybody, I really mean it.

xoxo

Im sorry sweety! hang in there!!! :hugs:

I will be 6dpo tomorrow and i wanna POAS soooo badly though i know it will 200% bfn :D.. i have many internet cheapies lying..

good morning ladies. Not a whole lot to report here. hope everyone had a great weekend. mine was boring as usual. I am really fighting to not test until tomorrow which will be 7dpo. I know its super early but i have enough IC's so I can. Helps me cope I guess.

Storked- how are you doing??? better?? are you having any symptoms??

Shefalia- hows my cycle buddy?? anything new?

Im having some weird cramping, and some tugging and pulling almost burning type sensation but not sure what that is. Been super irritated and crabby. My bbs are a bit sore which tells me that I probably didnt concieve only because with my other pregnancys the lack of sore boobs was my first indicator but you never know. Last night was day 3 of monistat so I hope that didnt interfere with implantation. Every where I read said it shouldnt but who knows. Anyway, will jump on again tonite. TTYL

good morning ladies. Not a whole lot to report here. hope everyone had a great weekend. mine was boring as usual. I am really fighting to not test until tomorrow which will be 7dpo. I know its super early but i have enough IC's so I can. Helps me cope I guess.

Storked- how are you doing??? better?? are you having any symptoms??

Shefalia- hows my cycle buddy?? anything new?

Im having some weird cramping, and some tugging and pulling almost burning type sensation but not sure what that is. Been super irritated and crabby. My bbs are a bit sore which tells me that I probably didnt concieve only because with my other pregnancys the lack of sore boobs was my first indicator but you never know. Last night was day 3 of monistat so I hope that didnt interfere with implantation. Every where I read said it shouldnt but who knows. Anyway, will jump on again tonite. TTYL

:hugs:

I started progesterone suppositories yesterday so now i cant symptom spot as all will be due to progesterone only. not that i have much to spot anyways :wacko: absolutely nothing new here.. :cry:

its too busy here in the morning, trying to get my daughter off to school etc and I dont really want her to know yet whats going on. we made the mistake of telling her right away in May when we got pregnant and she was devestated when I told her of the mc. And I will never be able to hold it for that long!!! LOL

its too busy here in the morning, trying to get my daughter off to school etc and I dont really want her to know yet whats going on. we made the mistake of telling her right away in May when we got pregnant and she was devestated when I told her of the mc. And I will never be able to hold it for that long!!! LOL

LOL i have around 20 IC's lying around so i guess i ll give it a shot though i know 6 dpo bfp is absolutely impossible :haha:

Hello ladies!! Not trying to intrude on your convo, but I tested when I was about 7 days past ovulation!!! That is what made begin to question begin preggos! I could barely see it, I posted those test on here last Friday if you wanna take a look! I hope you get sticky beans and BFPs!!!!! :-D

Hello ladies!! Not trying to intrude on your convo, but I tested when I was about 7 days past ovulation!!! That is what made begin to question begin preggos! I could barely see it, I posted those test on here last Friday if you wanna take a look! I hope you get sticky beans and BFPs!!!!! :-D

wow yes yes we want to see :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->