March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Just on the TP. Not a lot at all, just when wiping. If it is IB I wonder if the aspirin was responsible...

Quite possibly! Ooooo I'm excited for you!! Teehee!!

I hope it is a good sign. I just remembered that Janelley also had some spotting and she is on low-dose aspirin. I am seeing a link! Hey Janelley...when will you POAS? :)

Storked - Fingers crossed for you hun 6DPO perfect timing for IB:happydance:

Janelley - Sorry about hubby - when hubby and I first got together I was like wow he's still looking aren't I enough:cry:

Now I play him at his own game either male/female I get the comments in first.:happydance:

When we went to Ibiza everyone was telling me how full of young hotties it would be so I warned hubby the very first time we went on holiday it wouldn't have cost him anything to stray - this time if he did it would cost him the house, car etc is it really worth it? He just laughed and said is it okay to look then? I swatted him discussion over.:haha:

Just because he is behaving like a prig doesn't mean he doesn't love you hun we all no where men's brains are don't we:winkwink: glad you sorted it out I hate it when we argue:flower:

Angel - I am so sorry hun - I hope you can get some answers and take some time to yourself, be kind to yourself and we all here for you:hugs:

Sweetz - Yep men can be such dogs can't they - my ex hubby said to me as I was being cut open with my second son (we had split but he was trying to get back with me) just to let you know if we are going to make this work my gf is pregnant and if you don't want me back I will go to her - Byeeeee then:haha:

So sorry that woman is being such a jerk too - I hope you can get it sorted. I feel so sorry for the child in this situation have you heard anymore here I think Social Services would have intervened and steps would have been taken for the childs welfare - she should at least be in school bless her!:flower:

Never/Lisa/Mnj - Hope all you ladies are doing fine :flower:

AFM - CD25 - still negative ah well another test day tomorrow:haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie, that Ibiza story was so funny! Hey isn't AF due for you tomorrow dear? Dang AF better stay away! :hugs:

Still praying for you Angel :hugs:

Storked - I used to have a 24 day cycle but now? - FF still hasn't given me any cross hairs but has now coloured my chart pink for tomorrow - so yep according to FF the :witch: is due tomorrow:cry:

Anyway I will test again tomorrow provided she doesn't visit :happydance:

Ibiza (if I'm honest) had lots of hotties - but mainly male not that I looked of course :winkwink:

Anymore spotting hun:flower:

:hugs:

X

Hi ladies,

Janelley sorry ab DH staring. B4 I married mine i told him, I Do believe in Divorce at any cost. But I guess I was talking to myself Bc he haven't given me a reason to ever worry ab anything. He is my knight and shining armor. ~in love~

O ab my prego friend, she only had nausea so far and we call and talk to each other everyday about our pregnancies! It is fun. Bc all our friends know about both of us being prego. But I'm worried that the ones who aren't are probaly feeling uncomfortable Bc their trying to...I think.

Stork: I agree with Sweetz, it just maybe IB, I had it with all 3 pregnancies an on the 6-9 day too. Don't count yourself out yet, Bc mine never mad it to my undergarments either, only the tp. I SO HOPE THIS IS IT!!

MnJ: Im a bigger girl too Bc of all my m/c's, depression had sunk in but the size of my body never determined anything in my life. I keep see you saying you're a big girl and you sortve downplay it, girl love your weight, stop referring to yourself as a big girl but instead as a beautiful lady which I bet you are, Bc every woman is beautiful inside an out. I love my weight gain, Bc it's me. And now since you're prego the last thing you need to be calling yourself is big but a Soon to Be mommy!!

Garfie: I hope that HPt show two lines soon, you deserve it....come on, come on!!

Lpjkp: Where are you, we need some updates...Hope everything is ok

Angel~: I'm sorry that you m/c again, I can't imagine the pain from the loss of 6. I am hugging you virtually:hugs: I have no idea about the medicines that you speak of, only ab progesterone. I do hope you heal with time. And that you get your sticky baby soon.

Hi to all the ladies!!!!

Not as much talking as before...hmmmmm, must be lots of :sex: going on!

AFM: Yeast Imfection and Monistat is sooo messy. I will be so happy for the yeast infection to go away. So I called my OB and asked could I come in for an early U/S Bc I want to see my baby, but they told me I couldn't ugghhh, and then I was questionable myself about how I'm moving so fast Bc they had claimed I was further along. WELL, the OB who told me I was further along was actually the new OB and it was her first day!!! So she had me confused somehow, and put me ahead a wk. My OB informed me that I'm only 15wks today!!! Uggghhh, I was sortve upset Bc the new OB gave me false joy and now when I schedule my appts. I do not want to see her, I prefer to meet with my old OB. So ladies my ticker is correct, I'm 15wks. Now time is going slow a-g-a-a-I-I-n :wacko:

Ugh Never that would of just made me either yell or cry! Dang hormones...

Hi ladies,

Janelley sorry ab DH staring. B4 I married mine i told him, I Do believe in Divorce at any cost. But I guess I was talking to myself Bc he haven't given me a reason to ever worry ab anything. He is my knight and shining armor. ~in love~

O ab my prego friend, she only had nausea so far and we call and talk to each other everyday about our pregnancies! It is fun. Bc all our friends know about both of us being prego. But I'm worried that the ones who aren't are probaly feeling uncomfortable Bc their trying to...I think.

Stork: I agree with Sweetz, it just maybe IB, I had it with all 3 pregnancies an on the 6-9 day too. Don't count yourself out yet, Bc mine never mad it to my undergarments either, only the tp. I SO HOPE THIS IS IT!!

MnJ: Im a bigger girl too Bc of all my m/c's, depression had sunk in but the size of my body never determined anything in my life. I keep see you saying you're a big girl and you sortve downplay it, girl love your weight, stop referring to yourself as a big girl but instead as a beautiful lady which I bet you are, Bc every woman is beautiful inside an out. I love my weight gain, Bc it's me. And now since you're prego the last thing you need to be calling yourself is big but a Soon to Be mommy!!

Garfie: I hope that HPt show two lines soon, you deserve it....come on, come on!!

Lpjkp: Where are you, we need some updates...Hope everything is ok

Angel~: I'm sorry that you m/c again, I can't imagine the pain from the loss of 6. I am hugging you virtually:hugs: I have no idea about the medicines that you speak of, only ab progesterone. I do hope you heal with time. And that you get your sticky baby soon.

Hi to all the ladies!!!!

Not as much talking as before...hmmmmm, must be lots of :sex: going on!

AFM: Yeast Imfection and Monistat is sooo messy. I will be so happy for the yeast infection to go away. So I called my OB and asked could I come in for an early U/S Bc I want to see my baby, but they told me I couldn't ugghhh, and then I was questionable myself about how I'm moving so fast Bc they had claimed I was further along. WELL, the OB who told me I was further along was actually the new OB and it was her first day!!! So she had me confused somehow, and put me ahead a wk. My OB informed me that I'm only 15wks today!!! Uggghhh, I was sortve upset Bc the new OB gave me false joy and now when I schedule my appts. I do not want to see her, I prefer to meet with my old OB. So ladies my ticker is correct, I'm 15wks. Now time is going slow a-g-a-a-I-I-n :wacko:

Do u believe in polygamy, Never? Cuz I'd like to know if u will marry me. ;) Thx for the ego boost!

Ok just had a minor freak out. I felt kinda well dizzy so I figured it was my blood sugar bc of the hypoglycemia. Went towards kitchen then just went down. Not passed out but was so physically weak I couldn't walk anymore. I literally had to use my dog as a crutch. Tg for her. I did what my nutritionist said and grabbed peanut butter and downed a scoopful.then went and got some sweet tea. I've passed out before but this was a first for me. Im laying back down in bed munching on a muffin...dogs by my side. Weird thing is that my left hand started burning really bad and became all blotchy red. Another thing that has never happened. It's fine now, and I feel better, but very freaky to me. Any ideas ladies? I know it was an extreme sugar low..but I have never had these symptoms before. Lately my sugar has been away out of whack. Yesterday at the nutritionist it was 54...she said the only reason I was still standing is I'm so used to it being low all the time...then immediately gave me a mini snickers bar haha

Omg that's scary Sweetz. U could go into shock or coma or something! You need to carry candy on u at all times, girl!

Spoke with doctor. They are calling in a blood glucose meter for me and what me to check daily and record it. Also record my activity level, foods I've eaten, etc. before it was manageable but they say since I'm pregnant, everything is working harder to support the baby so that is what is causing the dizzy spells, weakness, etc. they are uncertain about the hand thing though. They said if it happens again to call them back.

Sweetz~ that sounds so scary! hope they can get it under control so the dizzy spells stay away!

Ok just had a minor freak out. I felt kinda well dizzy so I figured it was my blood sugar bc of the hypoglycemia. Went towards kitchen then just went down. Not passed out but was so physically weak I couldn't walk anymore. I literally had to use my dog as a crutch. Tg for her. I did what my nutritionist said and grabbed peanut butter and downed a scoopful.then went and got some sweet tea. I've passed out before but this was a first for me. Im laying back down in bed munching on a muffin...dogs by my side. Weird thing is that my left hand started burning really bad and became all blotchy red. Another thing that has never happened. It's fine now, and I feel better, but very freaky to me. Any ideas ladies? I know it was an extreme sugar low..but I have never had these symptoms before. Lately my sugar has been away out of whack. Yesterday at the nutritionist it was 54...she said the only reason I was still standing is I'm so used to it being low all the time...then immediately gave me a mini snickers bar haha

Gestational diabetes? Have you been tested? Hope you're feeling ok!

Will be trying again this month after our mc in Feb. hoping for our BFP in Oct. Fingers crossed!!

It freaked me out big time. Tg for my dog!! All I had to say is "Help Mama" and she dropped her bone and immediately came over. Not sure what would of happened if she wasnt here...I couldn't love this furball anymore then I do right now!

Storked- sounds like IB to me. my spotting only lasted a couple hours and then stopped. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I BD with hubby the morning before, so he could have just bumped my cervix so that could very well be what caused it. I plan on testing the 13th or 14th... I might even test tomorrow because I'm curious. I will keep you posted. FINGERS CROSSED WE BOTH GET OUR BFP!!!

Sweetz- I've had that happen to me!! Peanut butter is an excellent choice! As well as chocolate. Did you get sweaty and clammy? I hope you're feeling better. If you can handle OJ, that is a great choice as well.

Thanks Garfie, Never, MnJ for commenting. I talked it out with him last night before we went to bed and he made me feel a lot better. Told me that even though he looks at other women, I'm the only one he wants. He told me that he's very lucky to have me as a wife and wouldn't trade me in for anyone. Said I've got the whole package and all that girl was was a but-her face. I think it's safe to say he redeemed him self. We rarely fight or argue, so when we do, it's really uncomfortable for both of us and we will do what ever it takes to make up.

AFM- My BBs are feeling a little tender, but only on the outsides close to my armpits. Could be anything though. Only a couple more days!!:happydance:

Not sweaty or clamy but very cold. The room started spinning too. Right now I'm back laying down munching a muffin drinking tea to try to boost my sugar back up. Spoke to DH and he is freaking out. I think deep down he does care, just is a man and doesn't know how to act appropriately at times lol My mother and grandmother have/had diabetes, so the docs are watching my sugar closely now. They said just because I'm hypo now, doesn't mean it can't changer to diabetes. That kinda scares me...

Ohhhhh Janelley this is sounding better and better! The outside of my boobs is what hurts the worst! That and my rug burned feeling nips lmao. I can't wait for u to test! Glad u & hubby worked things out. I hate fighting and the awkward bitterness afterwards til u make up.

Oh and FYI...my boobs started hurting on the inside near my armpits and then spread to everywhere. Fx'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->