March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

sweetz- i got that to! That is a load of crap about your dog and like i said rots are WNDERFUL dogs...i have known more small dogs that are mean and bite all the time than big dogs!

Army- make sure DH does not forget! lol

Janelle- how ya doing sweety? i hope your ok i know your scared but i got a good feeling about those babies...yes babies lol

ok off to do some crap i need get done...my baby boy is turn 6yrs old today at 2:20pm...sigh...where did the time go?

Thanks ladies. I just woke up after very lightly sleeping. I'm still having cramping and it hasn't lightened up. I know that cramping is normal, but it's got me concerned because it's so consistent. I haven't gotten a break. No bleeding yet, THANK GOODNESS. When 9 o'clock hits I'm calling the doctor and they are going to see me, if I have to go down there and refuse to leave their office. I'm going to request(demand) some blood work as well. I will keep you ladies posted.

:hugs: :hugs: please keep us posted! i forget you are behind me in time! Hurry up and open up office damn it and you better see our Janelle ASAP! Dont make me fly alll the way out there and kick some doctor ass lol

Thanks Krissy. I just called my husband at work and told him and he seemed really upset, I can't tell, but I'm pretty sure he was getting teary eyed on the phone. He said he could leave his work anytime as long as he gets back before closing. 9 o'clock couldn't get here quick enough. It's taking sooo long! I'm a little concerned because my super sore boobs aren't sore at all anymore. I'm going to be royally pissed if the doctor wont see me.

What about going to er if Dr won't see u? Idk why they wouldn't tho...

I'm on the phone with the doctor... they sound pretty concerned. just got the green like I'm on my way! see you ladies in a bit

Well I just got done putting frosting on a cake made for a picnic that it turns out that we aren't going to today. Argh...my phone didn't have enough of a charge to let me know that hubby called to tell me that he has guard duty and cant pick us up for the picnic. Oh well, at least our daughter gets a nap now. Looks like we wont be going to Walmart for those tests after all, bummer.

I will be praying for you Janelley! I'm glad the doctor is going to give you a scan so you can see those twin girls and get bloodwork done too!

Ugh! Ok this is just a shitty day for all...wtf is going on?! I knew is should of stayed in bed haha

LOL I think I'm going back to bed as soon as I get my last load of laundry in the dryer. I'm tired from preparing everything the last 4 hours.

Ok, maybe I'm emotional. A friend on another thread just basically told me that my eyes are wrong because NO ONE in her opinion can have that many +OPKs in one cycle. I'm not stupid, I can tell when its positive or not! I have several positive OPKs every cycle! I'm nearly in tears. I can't even answer her post because I will blow up on her.

No, no. I'll just wait and answer her when I'm not as emotional. She did say she didn't want to be rude. And she says she disagrees with me discarding all the temps from when I sleep bad.

Well then she has no clue how to temp....on a slightly messed up note....apparently my neighborhood has a pervert.....this would explain why there were cop helicopters patrolling this morning *sigh*

https://www.cfnews13.com/content/ne...icles/cfn/2012/9/20/second_incident_of_m.html

Well then she has no clue how to temp....on a slightly messed up note....apparently my neighborhood has a pervert.....this would explain why there were cop helicopters patrolling this morning *sigh*

https://www.cfnews13.com/content/ne...icles/cfn/2012/9/20/second_incident_of_m.html

So I adjusted the temps but its not like it makes any difference on my chart. Yuck, he looks creepy. Surprised he is so young looking though. You comfortable in that neighborhood until you move out?

Janelle - I'm praying for you. Thank goodness there is no bleeding. I know everything will be okay and you'll get a sneak peek at your twins. :hugs:

I have smith and Wesson at my side....not to mention 2 big dogs lol no worries here! In fact I dare him to flash me...I'll kick his perverted little *beeeeeeep!* hahaha

Ok, this does it. Now I am mad as hell and crying. The package that was supposed to have my OPKs in it from my friend just got here EMPTY with a big hole in the bottom left corner. Attached was a letter from the post office saying they hope this doesnt inconvenience me at all! I'm going to take a nap because I am so F**king mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->