March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hahahhaha Storked you are sooo funny!! 'BIG POPPA huh"!!LOL,

WEll ladies i just finished BD and with using Pre-Seed for the first time and i have to say it's quite an experience nothing to yelp over but it def helps with extra mositure an i didnt go for 4g i used 3g and i believe that was a bit much. Anywhoo just for my reference, i BD everyother day so far including back to back days but i do believe "O" hasnt hit until 2-3 days ago, CD17 maybe. i think my symptons came first then was followed by ewcm bc yesterday and today i had stringy cm so hopefully my bases are covered and o yea my hips are high in the air this time. O well ladies i will b taking a break from BD tommorrow or should i say today, i shall resume on Sunday or Mon. i guess. O well later ladies!

Yay! I BD tonight just cause hehe
I was looking at pre-seed! You likey? I may have to purchase next cycle

I love pre-seed :) It's my second month of using it! I only use 1 1/2 though, and that's plenty for me...my DH doesn't know I'm using it, but I guess it must be good because I'm getting no complaints from him in "that department"!

Lots more cm yesterday and today, maybe ovulation is deciding to pay me a visit soon...about time too!! I'm definitely thinking the vitamin B and vitex has increased my cycle length, which would make sense that I'm ovulating later! I've been all crampy since yesterday, so something's definitely beginning to happen down there!

All this guesswork (And extra BD 'cos we don't know at what point in my cycle I am),is tiring us out! :)

I'm CD18 now...I'd originally planned on testing at the end of the month (Around the 28th), but not so sure now I don't know where I am...It's either going to be a late June BFP/early July BFP :) x

GM ladies, it's a NEW DAY, we have exactly 2wks left in June to get our BFP's, which we will def get. And our Soon July BFP's have 4wks and 3 days and we know they will def get it.Hands down. Here's our lovely group, although some have gone MIA:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day/testing on June 29th

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ testing on June 26th

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin/ MIA

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/Definite BFP..positive thoughts/testing June 28th

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!...positive thoughts!!

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, "O" and hoping for AF. Healthy Eating

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase:happydance:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Ladies the days are def flying by, and we def have our Soon June BFP's and Definite Soon July BFP's. How is everyone doing and we need some updates, any symptons of any kind, any news or suggestions or recommendations or do anyone just need to talk to or rant. We are def here to listen. I know we have more Soon June/July BFP's out there, come jump on in, we need some more positive thoughts:happydance: and thanks to our thread members who are staying consistent with this thread, you all are absolutely awesome!!POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES!!!! LETSSSS GOOOOO!!!!

The pre-seed, i do like alot more than the K&Y jelly.The DH like it also.lpjkp yayyyy for testing,and Def yayy for "O".Paying attention to my body is really something serious bc my cm was stringy last night too so we BD at 1:00am..ughhh it is very tiring!! We are def in the same boat with we just quite dont know where we at. It's very confusing this way ma'am, i believe the relax approach was suppose to consist of not really caring just letting it happen on it's on without noticing "O" day but yea like that's easy. hahaa.

Yay!!! Can't wait for the all the bfp to roll in!!! So excited!!! No symptoms really as of so far, that I am noticing any way! Although if I did they would probably be all in my head hehe!

Still sticking with our plan of bd'ing at least every other night just in case! Hope everyone is doing well! Getting ready for Father's day tomorrow!

Bamagurll I know right, im excited, i know our Soon June ladies, def have it!!! I did my "O" chart and it actually says i test in 11 days which is on the 27th, yea im all over the place with the dates and numbers:haha: It's def not in your head ma'am, if you have them, you have them! Im having a bit of gas but i dont know if it's from that cabbage i ate last night.TMI i know, but it is one of the symptons..i guess.

Bamagurl heehee, you're def with me about the BD everyother day. Since Dh and i Bd this morning at 1am we will not be BD today, IM TIRED, but THANK GOODNESS for the preseed, bc without it we would be starting a FIRE:haha:

Fingers crossed for you ma'am and all our Other Ladies!!!!!

Hiiiii Redmonkeysock!! I sure Can!!!! O my you're going to be the FIRST Soon June BFP, then Bamgurl and then Me and then lpjkp, if we dont cheat and test early!!! Remember No Pressure...But ladies, i think we got this Month!!!!! AND Our Soon July BFP's DEF Got it Next Month!!!! Any others want to be added to the Soon June/July BFP's List/Testing Dates:happydance:

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day/TESTING on June 27th

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin/ MIA

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/Definite BFP..positive thoughts/TESTING June 28th

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!/ TESTING June 21st

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

Yay can't wait to test!!! Ladies today my face is broken out, I have had some nasty gas (ew tmi I know!), & now I am having some light cramping....

Anyone else have any symptoms?

Yay can't wait to test!!! Ladies today my face is broken out, I have had some nasty gas (ew tmi I know!), & now I am having some light cramping....

Anyone else have any symptoms?

No such thing as TMI when TTC :hugs:

Hello ladies, well I am still getting negative opk test however today when I was at work I was having ewcm to the point were I thought I was having a heavy AF. What do you all think? Am I ovulating or soon or maybe not at all? I'm so confused as to what that means. But I'm glad that me and the DH :sex: today just in case it is the big "O". :dust: to everyone

No real updates for me yet. Just keeping up with all of you. I can hardly wait for the BFP that are coming through. Um so, this whole EWCM business ... I'm not on top of the differences of my CM during my cycles. :shrug: Anyone have an easy reads?

Hi Ladies, bamagurl, im sooo excited for U ma'am, your symptons are def progressing. For me i am still a bit gassy and now i feel bloated,ugh!! O the up and up, we're a day closer to testing...but its def not helping that prego women are all around me!!

BayBeeEm, my ewcm i thought this time was light but couple hours later it begin to flow unto my undies so i had a good bit if i may say so myself.I also checked myself to see if it was ew and stringy and as i did the finger test, it certainly was, but i had trouble pinpointing it bc i had it two days in a row so i just BD those two days but i would have to say "O" was very readable this time just finding out what day without any tools was the hard part. I checked myself today and i have no ewcm so i figure im def Over with "O", at least i hope so neway.

Hi Shyiah, i would def say your're "O" if you havent yet. I would not totally rely on those opks although they are a big stress reducer but i always gotten negatives b4 my 2nd BFP. So yes ma'am i agree with u if u dont want to take any risk, just BD ma'am and you can actually BD every 3 days sperm can live up to 6 so you'll be ok. But whenever i see ewcm i BD just in case.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS LADIES AND BABY DREAMS!!!!

Soo I bd today just in case I didn't "o" before. I noticed last night and today that i have been having a stringy blood type stuff not like af. I hope it is happy spotting and not the :witch: on another note my best friend had a beautiful baby boy the other day and now I'm supper excited and can't wait to have my rainbow baby.. Happy sunday ladies and as always :dust:

Hi ladies! I'd like to join. I just had a natural MC at the end of May and decided to TTC right away! Currently a 7-8 dpo. No symptoms but I'm trying not to monitor everything. The only thing I noticed is that my breasts aren't sore the way they usually are after ovulation.
Wishing you all luck! :)

HII LADIES!!! How was everyone Father's Day? Mine was pretty ok, I finally came to realization that my MIL(mother in law) is a WITCH!!! My husband admit she has the devil in her, hahaha!I was sooo happy he finally agreed with me!

Shyiah I def hope thats IB!!! O MY IT SOUNDS VERY PROMISING GURLIE!!!! Now i need to run and check myself, bc i need more pre-prego symptons, ive just been tired and i've been crying that for a week now......POSITIVE THOUGHTS RIGHT!!!!Shyiah im putting you down for Testing on June 27th since your ticker says you have 10 more days to go until testing if that's ok with you ma'am. Yayyy for your BFF and her little bundle of joy, we will def be there soon ma'am!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!

WELCOME LISALEE1!!!! DEFINITELY COME ON IN!!!!! Sorry about your m/c ma'am, i def know what you went thru:cry: But YAYYY for TTC right away, i say totally GO FOR IT, since you're ready!! So ur 7-8 DPO so you will be testing on June 24?So you will be with the Soon JUNE BFP's...YAYYYY we have another POSITIVE SOON TO BE MOMMY in our Group!!!! i will put you on the list with the Soon June BFP's. Hopefully you wil get your symptons soon, bc we reaaallly want them...ughhh!! With my first prego, i didnt have any symptons until i was 6wks prego or at least i wasnt paying any attention to them. Here's or LOVELY LADIES:

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day/TESTING on June 27th

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/ TESTING on June 26th

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/Symptons are promising/ TESTING JUNE 27th!!!!

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!/ TESTING June 21st

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/Definite BFP..positive thoughts/TESTING June 28th

Lisalee1:Soon June BFP/MC now TTC:happydance:/TESTING June 24th

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc/ M.I.A:shrug:

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Storked: Soon July BFP/ BD just becuase

YAYYY for our SOON JUNE BFP's, we finally have Testing Dates for all of them. And lets WELCOME OUR NEWEST SOON JUNE BFP...LISALEE1!!! POSITIVE THINKING LADIES TO OUR JUNE/JULY BFP'S!! PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED!!!

Lisa, sorry for your loss :hugs:
Father's Day was uneventful on my end. Hubby was kind of sad. I texted my dad lol.
CD 8 and lots of ze secz! WOOT.
Pretty mad at hubby. He threw my kitten outside and when I ran out after him and brought him in he was foaming blood. If he dies... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->