March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

YESSSS HOPESTRUCK!!! It is awful!!!! I just really want to cry Bc I want to sleep but I can't! It's 3:07am after tossing and turning all night I just give up!! I JUST WANT TO GET ONE GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!! :cry: and yes ladies, it's enough to make me cry!!

Haha,im having non-pregnancy insomnia...feeling extremely tired after another awful night sleep after having dreams about zombies coming after me...serves me right for watching walking dead right before going to sleep!

Another high today and still no temperature shift so another day of bding for us...its GOT to be close now surely...my cervix is doing the whole SHOW thing,my cm is all good...i never thought id say ot,but im actually looking forward to being back into the tww now!

And storked/sweetz,how has it gone from farts to the chest now? There's never a dull read with you two! :)

CD19. Well and truly in the two week wait. :coffee: Nothing to report, I am not really a symptom spotter and it's way too early yet anyway.

Take care all the preggos and am excited to see the next wave of BFP's in the coming weeks. :flower:

Goodluck Luxlisbon! I'm excited to see the next wave of BFP too!

Never- you should change your mood from "hopeful" to "tired" or "sleepy." :)
Can you sleep during the day?

lpjkp: O no I never can watch scary movies b4 bed! I always tend to dream ab them. All that BD you did I would be ready to be in the 2WW too!! It seems like you're going to end up like me, I didn't use any opks just my body cm and cp and "O" Symptns to KNO when I "O" but Bc I didn't want to risk anything, I BD up onto my BFP, no real break from sex while in the 2WW.

Luxlisbon: GOOD FOR YOU, You Are in the TWW, O My, I know it feels good to be back in that spot!!! I'm def rooting for you!!

Lisalee: last week I could sleep during the whole day but I blame that on the progesterone, it does make you drowsy alot, but this week I cannot sleep at night or during the day, I FEEL LIKE CRAP:dohh: my DH keeps saying "well this is what you wanted right?!, now you got it!" lisalee you're right I do need to change it....to Mood: "Crappy"! How are you doing?

Ps:Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give this feeling bk for the world!! I Do Thank God every day for this Blessing

Good morning chicas! How is everyone doing aside from tired? :coffee:

Never - you poor thing! I have totally been there, and yes, I have pretty much almost cried as well. It's suuuuuch a frustrating position to be in. Honestly, the one hard and true "fix" for me is to get up and have a bowl of cereal (after tossing and turning for a couple of hours). Just a small one, but the energy it takes to digest is enough to put me to sleep. I also think part of the reason I wake up so frequently in early pregnancy is because of hunger, so that helps there too. Might want to try giving it a shot to see if it will help you sleep?? xox

Lpjkp - ME TOO! I totally thought I was going to O on CD 14 or 15 based on CM and almost-dark OPKs, but as of yet they still haven't gotten completely dark, and I haven't seen a temp shift! WTF is going on? lol. I'm worried my poor ovary is having trouble releasing an egg, hence all the almost-pos OPKs. Or perhaps our bodies are just giving us extra "prep time" this month ;) Keep me posted on when you O! Perhaps TWW buddies? :)

Lux - enjoy the 2WW! Can't wait to be there with you. When do you plan on testing?

AFM, picked up OH last night, didn't get back till around 11:20.... thought he would be more resistant to :sex: because he had to get up at 4AM to catch up on work this morning, but NOPE! Haha. AND, I didn't see any temp risk this morning, so I am thinking we haven't missed O. Yahoo! But now that we've had a chance to BD, it would be great to get O over and done with and to be into the 2WW!

Hopestruck, I actually heard that cereal & milk is good to eat b4 bed or during sleepless nights. THANKS, im not a breakfast person so our milk go sour everytime but to get some sleep I'm going to get some chocolate cheerios now & skim milk NOW!!!

Haha, I bet your DH enjoyed that!! Yea the "O" stage is tiring, esp after constant BD. But it wil def pay off when you get your BFP!!!

Hopestruck: Definitely TWW buddies!! We should thank our bodies for giving us a couple more days to get ourselves prepared instead of springing it on us!! I will update as soon as I "O", which should (Fingers crossed) be tomorrow-ish!

AFM: I have been a very caring and dutiful wife tonight....ha, who am I kidding? My DH is just about to finish a 13 hour day at work (He's in the army) and I just KNOW he'll be too tired (Not an option seeing as I'm fertile!), so I've run him a lovely bubble bath and made him a candle lit dinner...that way he'll be lovely and relaxed and can't say no when I pounce him!! The things we do, eh?

Lpjkp: NOW THAT'S A PLAN!!! The things we do for our DH when we're Fertile!!!! And we have to be an Xtra Awesome Wife when they're swamp tired from work! Got to do what you got to do...GET THOSE kittle Sperm men, LPJKP!!!

LP - What a dutiful wife:winkwink: You are aware hun as this is your first time using the monitor it needs to get to know your body - you may not got a PEAK however you may still get pregnant I have known this happen too - So just listen to your body as well hun :flower:

Never - Hope the cereal works for you, I am a very light sleeper (the only time I slept was when I was pregnant):haha:

Luxlisbon - What are you doing to make the tww go quicker, any tips for those approaching it :winkwink:

Lisalee - How are you feeling today?:flower:

Sweetz - How's your runny nose - found a cure yet:thumbup:

Storked - How's things going with you this evening:flower:

AFM - CD5 and temp shot up this morning, waiting to O and have been drinking my grapefruit juice (let's hope it works this time too)

:hugs:

X

I am out for this month but hope to get a BFP in august. CD1 for me. I saw you got your BFP. Congrats.

As for the runny nose...nothing yet...I started taking Zyrtec as the docs say that might help. Newest thing going on with me is rls and it sucks. At about 3am every morning my legs just go nuts. I started sleeping on the futon in the living room as I was keeping up DH. I felt so bad. I woke up today with him snuggled next to me...I guess he got lonely lol

Thanks Garfie!!! I ate a half a grapefruit a day and I have no idea if it worked but something did. So I say drink up girlie,I did hear it suppose to give you more CM, I dont know, I was eating it to help with weight loss.

Sweetz: sorry ab rls, I'm with you during my restless sleep In the middle of the night my legs cramp up really bad. Unto where I crawl on the floor and try to sleep, Bc the chair is no better than my bed right now.

Hi Taylorruts, sorry you're out ma'am, I hope you get it in August. Can you tell us your story?

I had a MC in Feb. Feb 2nd at 7w1d pregnant. I have been trying ever since. I have a son who is turning 3 this month. Last cycle was the first that I used OPKs and we did it the right time, we should have caught it. The first three months we just tried to BD every other day and did not catch it either. With my son we were not trying, and with my MC we were talking about trying and had just gotten my implanon taken out and got prengnant before a cycle even started really.

Really hoping for a BFP this cycle. Every BFN and AF is just another heartbreak.

Welcome Taylor! So sorry for your loss :hugs:
Prayers that this is your cycle!

Sweetz, I hate when my legs are restless- my hubby is a light sleeper and gets all kinds of annoyed hehe.
Garfie, lemme know how the juice works out!
Lpjkp, seduction is the bestest :D

CD 33 over here. No sign of AF. Nipples are sensitive and boobs tender.

Hi Garfie! Haven't formally "met" you yet :hi:

Welcome Taylor, and sorry for your loss. I'm sure you will find this a very supportive group!

Sounds like good signs Storked. Are you still planning on testing for Sunday? :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->