March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hopestruck - Hi I'm Garfie a mum of two boys (9 & 11) my 11 is autistic so is quite hard work but a lot of fun :wacko:

I married in 2010 (2nd hubby) and we decided to try I got pregnant 9 months later then (m/c 6 weeks) - natural m/c was devastated. So started on OPKS temping watching my body etc fell pregnant again (m/c 9w 3d) so had a DNC.

AF has just left (I hope) 24 days exactly which is my normal cycle so waiting to O if it was.:happydance:

So that's me - hoping to chat to you soon on this lovely POSITIVE thread :happydance:

Taylor - Hi and welcome to you - sorry about your loss hun:flower: you are in a very POSITIVE thread with lots of useful information so feel free to ask questions if you want to and as you may have gathered nothing is TMI.:flower:

Personally I think TMI shouldn't be mean To Much Information I think it should mean Tell Me It (cos we all really want to know don't we ladies:winkwink:)

Storked - Are you still testing Sunday hun - :dust::dust::dust: when you do test.

Nevergivingup - I drank grapefruit juice last time I got pregnant (so here I go again!):happydance:

:hugs:

X

FYI: This time around I ate a lot of citrus fruits, including some grapefruit, so maybe there is some truth in that. :)

Garfie - thanks for the intro :) I worked at a kids gym in the past, and we had a lot of autistic kids. They definitely have a special place in my heart! As for me, I'm 26 and trying for my first with my dear OH (29). We first got pregnant August 2011, went all the way to 12 weeks before finding out it was an empty sac on ultrasound. Next pregnancy was December 2011, but miscarried pretty quickly at about 6 1/2 weeks. Most recent pregnancy was March, and we had really good feelings about it, but for some reason baby's heart stopped beating around 7 1/2 weeks (m/c naturally at 9 weeks). We had chromosomal analysis on the baby, and it was a normal boy :cry: I went for recurrent miscarriage testing but of course it came up with nothing. So, we're starting again, and this time doc is going for baby aspirin + progesterone starting at BFP. I'm trying to stay positive on this journey!

Well ladies, I finally got my first TRUE positive OPK this cycle. I forgot how very positive they look :) So this is great news! Means we got a solid BD in (last night) on what would be 1-2 days before O. Hopefully we can squeeze in another tonight ;)

Hope you are all having a great afternoon!

Attachments

• 2012-07-12 14.09.15.jpg
    2012-07-12 14.09.15.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Storked- what you gonna do im sure were all there with you behind your shower curtain when you do:winkwink:

hope - sorry for your losses:flower: :happydance: seems like all your bd was spot on that is def a positive. I caught last time 4 days before o as hubby was Mia near o he'd had enough of bd:blush: I was well pissed off :cry: all my perfect timing,opks etc. hope he's Mia again(only joking):haha:

:hugs:

X

Welcome Taylor! Sorry to hear about your losses but excited to have you as part of this thread. :hi:

Garfie- I am hoping that this is your month! :goodluck:

Garfie & Never- Yesterday was a miserable day. Stomach felt uneasy all day. I came home from work and went straight to sleep. Hubby woke me up for dinner (he's the best) but I barely ate. The smells were giving me bouts of nausea.

Today was much better. Threw up breakfast but then felt much better for the rest of the day. I bought more breakfast since I threw up the cereal I ate at home.

My boobs are extremely sore at night when I am sleeping and when I first wake up in the morning. They feel like they're burning or something! I can feel it especially when I change positions in my sleep.

Never- I hope you are able to find some sleep. Other than that, are you OK? Have you noticed your waistline becoming a little more full?

LPJ- You are being such a great wife ;) He'll never know what hit him!

Storked- Stop teasing us! Sore breasts 14 days after ovulation is DEFINITELY a sign! But hey, hang in there as long as you can or as long as your hubby will let you!

Hopestruck- Good luck on your upcoming 2WW!

Can I join you ladies??

I had a mc in January 2012 and took a few months off of temping and opks. Too stressful! Got back to my normal self and I think I am now 1dpo! Af is due on the 24th so I am hoping to test then. I'm excited but so nervous at the same time :/

I think I ov'd yesterday based on opks and we dtd Sunday night, Tuesday and last night. I feel we covered our bases well and I hope to get a bfp in two weeks!!!

Hi I'm Jozie,
I had a MC back In dec and was due this month been ttcal since march. I got AF back on June 21 and it was over by June 25 and I started to do my OPK test on June 30th and test for 12 days... all look neg to me?? my dr said that I should o on or around July 4th but the opks were what llok like neg to me. Anyways I've been working on :sex:
:spermy: everyother day since june 30th so I hope this time we get that egg. wishing everyone :bfp::dust::dust:

:flower:thanks I used to be on here alot during my loss and then ttc then I kind of dropped off b/c I wasn't getting a BFP and it seemed a little too much for me but, I am getting better I just hate BFN test... all the time.. Feels like everyone was getting BFP but me and I was thinking is something wrg with me? I guess part of it would help if I knew when I o.
-- Paris that would be great! I am looking forward to testing I hope I get my BFP maybe it will offset a little but of these sad moods I have been having I think it hurts worse knowing that my baby was due this month. So I hope and pray for a BFP healthy baby

welcome mojo & princess!! SS about your losses and lots of :dust: your way!!

I was TTC for 10 months. Well, technically 9, bc this last month no temping, CM check, etc. I got blessed on July 1st with a surprise :bfp:

thanks for the welcome congrats on your bfp!!!! 4 months of ttc seems like last time I got preg so fast and now its taking longer than i thought it would. Guess all good things take time.

I started TTC after I got married in February- got my BFP first try. Probably conceived on my honeymoon (my fertile period).
Lost my baby in May and am trying again.

Garfie: I think I’m starting to believe I won’t get a peak in my first month…I got my 6th high reading today…I read a website today about “reading” the test sticks too, which had pictures of how it should look in low, high and peak, and my sticks are looking very close to peak (Maybe tomorrow), so who knows?
I’ve also been drinking grapefruit juice since AF left the building (as well as cough syrup with guainefesin in it), and I’ve seen a big increase in the amount of CM I’ve had this month!

Hello to TaylorRuts, parisprincess, mojojojo...sorry about your losses, but you've found a great place to have a chat here! Positive thoughts for those BFPs that are just round the corner!

Mojojojo: We have been TTC for 8 months now, and got a BFP after 5 cycles which ended in m/c…this is the 3rd cycle since and hoping it’s 3rd time lucky!

Storked: Still have positive feelings for that BFP of yours, which is obviously going to be waiting for you when you test! If your spouse is nagging you to POAS, do it! 

Hopestruck: YAY for your positive OPK!!! Hope you have managed to get in plenty of BD’ing, and look forward to hearing about your BFP in a couple of weeks time!

Lisalee, nevergivingup,sweetz: I love hearing about all of your weird and wonderful pregnancy symptoms…gives me something to look forward to! I’m sure the not-so-great ones are all more than worth it, too!

AFM: Dinner and bubble bath was a roaring success! The DH was slightly suspicious that I was doing something nice for him, but he fully cooperated and I got that BD ticked off my to do list! Getting a little frustrated though now, I’ve never ovulated this late in a cycle since I’ve been temping/OPKing, and I’m CD17 today…temps did go up higher than they have been though, but trying not to read into any of that until I get a few days of higher temperatures…what do other people predict from looking at my chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->