March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

would love to get rid of some of these!! finding clothes is a bitch!! lol Guess it doesn't help being 5'6" (almost) I have to wear pants that fit my butt and not my waist, but when I put on a belt I get bacon waist with the jeans lol Ugh....I wear my husbands jeans and Tshirts mostly...

hopestruck, take mine! I am between a C and a D ;)
Sweetz, no idea what ethnicity to blame my breastiness on but it seriously goes to my armpits. Hate having to wear full unsexy bras because they have the fabric to cover my arpit boobs too

hahah I never knew what to call the underarm boob...I at one point was able to wear this cute push up made for bigger gals...now putting that one on is like putting on a corset that is 5 sizes too small...into the storage box *sigh*

Ugh I could totally relate! Mine were so big that I finally decided that I wanted to feel better about them and I had a reduction about 3 years ago. It was the best thing EVER!!! They grew with pregnancy but thank goodness went back down afterwards.

My boobs don't fit in most cute tops Sweetz hehe
bamagurl I am so stinkin' jealous! My spouse said when we are done having kids then I can have a breast lift but that he will never ok a reduction :(

My hubby said it was up to me! They are still a full C. I loved having it done! Afterwards I felt/feel so much better and more confident!

same here...my DH loves my big breasts and butt...that's a Puerto Rican man for ya! lol

Plus a reduction also lifts them also in a way so you get a little of both for the price of one haha

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, pimple city, loss appetite, vomitting and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 15 Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck... :winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF showed :thumbup:

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns: EWCM,

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding until then...

Hopestruck: CD14/ Symptns: high cervix, Cm slippery, "O"" IS HERE= :sex:

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:Waiting to "O" DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC :coffee:

Little29: AF Showed :thumbup:

Sirbaby: M.I.A

SHYIAH: I hope everything is OK, I know you were going to be M.I.A due to the cyst on your Ovary but just want you to know I'm praying for you that everything will be ok. Can't wait to hear from you again. Muah :kiss:

My hubby likes my breasts but I have not a clue about how he feels about my butt. Too busy complimenting my chesticles ;)
bamagurl maybe I can use that as my argument for a reduction someday!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, pimple city, loss appetite, vomitting and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 13 DPO/ Test Date: July 15 Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck... :winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF showed :thumbup:

lpjkp: "O" Occurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns: EWCM,

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD14/ Symptns: high cervix, Cm slippery, "O"" IS HERE= :sex:

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope: M.I.A

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:Waiting to "O" :sex: DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :thumbup:

So I just took another OPK, and it looks almost positive again, though fainter than yesterday's. WTF's going on? Did I miss my surge? Or has it not come yet? Cervix still HSO and slippery....

I know, huh! Oh well, we will just BD tonight and tomorrow and wait for the temp shift to happen :)

Despite napping until nearly one...I think I am going to bed *yawn*

Stork I must be an old lady Bc I'm already in the bed with my bed clothes on ready for another sleepless night.

Never - are you suffering from early pregnancy insomnia? that one always gets me the worst - it's one of my first (and most frustrating) symptoms.

I have pregnancy can't get my ass out of bed...I'm awake maybe 6-8hrs a day and that is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->