March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I will have to look that up! Yes we are :sex: every other day to store some up!! Hoping we catch it this time!

Hope everyone is doing well. Ran some errands in the rain today. That was interesting...I swear people in FL don't know how to drive. I'm officially hating my bra. I took it odd and it felt like I had 10lb weights hanging off of my tatas o_O this happening to anyone else?

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM,breast sore, vomitting

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day?

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: lower back pain, acne (ew), never ending thirst, sore boobs, hungry but not able to eat much bc of nausea

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: CD 16: "O" Occurred :sex: /Symptons 2day: EWCM /Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: 10 DPO/ Test Date: July 11th/ Symtns 2Day: nauseous (and oddly hungry too), headaches, bloat, gas, cramps, backache, tired as heck... :winkwink:

BayBeeEm: "O" CD12/ Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: 10 DPO/ TESTING DATE? /Symptns 2Day? Stomach tenderness and bloated,brown spotting

lpjkp: "O" Ocurred :sex: / Testing Date: JULY 24th / Symptns: EWCM,

Redmonkeysock:/ DPO? /TESTING DATE?/ SYMTPNS? M.I.A

Garfie: Waiting TTC due to MC /Testing Date: / HCG>0 Begin Bleeding :shrug: until then... :coffee:

Hopestruck: CD14/ Symptns: high cervix, Cm slippery, "O"" IS HERE= :sex:

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary :nope:

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:Waiting to "O" DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed :thumbup:

Sirbaby: M.I.A

Hope everyone is doing well. Ran some errands in the rain today. That was interesting...I swear people in FL don't know how to drive. I'm officially hating my bra. I took it odd and it felt like I had 10lb weights hanging off of my tatas o_O this happening to anyone else?

I recommend a sports bra! I wear them everytime my boobs are tender :thumbup:

You def have to look at it, i watched a video on it a long time ago, but when you're NTTC you could care less. That video really made me respect my DH testicles way more!!! I call them my "Precious" now,heehee

Sweetz: yes ma'am I don't realize how heavy they are until I pull my bra off. And they feel sooo full now! They're not as sore as b4 but they sure are heavier,I was wearing a C cup so I was excitedly shock when I had to go to a D cup an I'm only 5 wks :wacko: I scared to see them in 2nd trimester!!!

Stork, mine cm didn't stay around the whole time. It came and went, honestly. Some times it wasn't anything there. Don't lose hope:hugs:

I'll hope. Normally I can tell when AF is coming by checking but she doesn't appear to be coming soon

I do hope she doesn't. People keep telling me not to stress, and I don't. If I was stressed I'd be taking a test every day. I just check my CM to see when I can expect AF and try to be laid back about all of it

My CM dried up and now at 5 weeks it is soooo abundant I feel like I accidentally pee on myself sometimes o_O As for swollen tatas...I used to wear a 32D...now no bras fit! God lord I'm gunna be an FF by the time I give birth haha! I really think a sports bra is the only way to go at this point. DH noticed the size difference...he is not complaining. Typical.

Oh yeah Never, symptoms lately : Exhausted, a lot of CM, using bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

My CM dried up and now at 5 weeks it is soooo abundant I feel like I accidentally pee on myself sometimes o_O As for swollen tatas...I used to wear a 32D...now no bras fit! God lord I'm gunna be an FF by the time I give birth haha! I really think a sports bra is the only way to go at this point. DH noticed the size difference...he is not complaining. Typical.

Mine cup size never went back down after my loss and I was breasty to begin with. EEK! My husband loves it too :haha: Sports bras are just so comfy!
I hope that I am still in the running for a BFP :)

My boobs grew too with my pregnancy with dd and this last time. I didn't need any help. I wish I liked the sports bras! I always feel like I have one big boob with them on!

Hahaha @ Bamagurl!!! I agree on the ONE BIG BOOB!! When I exercise and wear them and I get in privacy I have to dig my hand down there and seperate them to get a whisk of cool air through them!!!

I like them because it makes me feel flat chested :D
I would be so happy with just nipples!
True story: went to high school with a girl dubbed "uni-boob" by all the guys because she always wore a sports bra too

LOL..... you are all hilarious...

I, on the other hand, am rather small chested, so I hate sports bras for the reason that they essentially make me flat. Awesome.

even if I wanted....there is no way a sports bra will make me look flat. I will look pregnant in the belly soon...and then look like I have a higher belly too! It is like some tubular weird growth where my boobs should be! o_O Sports bras were NOT made for big busted females...Damn my Portuguese genetics!!! Argh...small waist, big tatas and hips...growl...

Sweetz, I'll trade you some of your curves ;) ! I am the stereotypical example of the "ruler" body. https://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa130/lia_idha003/1_326445208l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->