March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

BamaGurl: I'm so glad you're at peace with everything this pregnancy, that's great. And don't worry you will be BD for "O" in No time!!! I can't wait until you get here with me,Lisalee & Sweetz!!

Lisalee: This is my 2nd day of vomitting, and 3rd wk of nausea. I vomited 5x's already within the 2days. This is my first time vomitting in any of my pregnancies. My previous pregnancies I never vomited, so I surely hope n pray it's a good sign!

Thanks!! Bcnu do forget to eat now since puking and I def don't care for fluids that much since everything makes me queezy. I just ate an apple which is sitting pretty good right now.

An apple works for me 2!!! I had 1 this morning and didn't throw up.
3rd week of nausea. While uncomfortable, it's a great symptom. Try to hang in there!

Wow what a lot to catch up on!!

Welcome new people. Sorry for your losses.

Never...apple juice is my best friend these days :)

I had a busy day. DH took me out today bc I was feeling down. Took me for NY style pizza...omg sooooooo good! Tomorrow I go to the spa for pampering...he feels bad bc I've been so sick.

I haven't but I do have good news: I feel alive! Ended up with a bad fever and ibuprofen is clearing it up. So much so that I got out of bed and ate a pint of Bluebell ice cream and a bag of shredded cheese. The dairy craving has me cheered- will pee in the morning but may get a BFN. Think Wednesday is my best bet :)

Yay for feeling better!! Pee when you wanna pee girl. No pressure ;)

I have to call cable co. tomorrow bc the idiots thought it would be a great idea to charge us for 2 different service packages. Smdh....our bill is more than 2x higher than it should be.

I have also decided (once I get the docs ok) that I am going to start volunteer work around my area. I'm so tired of sitting around the house doing nothing. DH totally supports my ambitions. Love him for that!

I signed up for volunteer stuff in my neighborhood too :)
I hate when companies mess crap up! We have had to straighten stuff out from our Internet company a million times! Ugh.
Gah why can't I sleep??

I woke myself out of a dead sleep bc I keep forgetting my dang prenatal...and wouldn't you know it, the moment I put itin my mouth I started dry heaving...I grinned and bared it and swallowed that sucker down....omg I hate those things!

Morning ladies!

CD18 and I got my first peak on my cbfm this morning!!! Extremely excited, so I can be almost certain I'll ovulate today/tomorrow!! I suggested to my DH that we should DTD tomorrow morning, but he was like "Oh no! We'll do it both days so we don't miss our chance!" It's shocked me a little because I hadn't realised he was so on board...I feel very lucky he's so understanding!

No wonder we're on our 8th cycle TTC if I ovulate so late in my cycle! We always thought CD15 at the latest was when I ovulated and we always gave up the BD'ing around CD16, so no wonder we've found it hard to catch the little eggie if we've been DTD at all the wrong times!

So, for me, plenty of BD'ing to go for another couple of days, and then a well deserved rest in anticipation for that BFP we've worked so hard for this month!! x

:happydance: for your PEAK told you you would get excited :happydance: I knew you would get it today that is great news:happydance:

DON'T feed it anymore sticks (remember it will ask for another tomorrow) and that will also show a PEAK and then ask for another the next day which will show HIGH and then it will go LOW until you get your BFP!:flower:

How many sticks has it eaten this month and congrats on your PEAK:happydance:

Off you go and catch the eggie!:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

@ garfie: It's swallowed a good 13 sticks of mine this month, but worth every penny just to see that 3rd bar with the egg! It's definitely accurate isn't it? I ask that because I've never thought I ovulated so late and with an average 29 day cycle, doesn't that make me have a luteal phase of just 10-11 days?

I'm definitely excited to think that I'm on that border of another TWW now and that, for once, we've done everything possible to try and get that BFP...who knows, maybe we'll get our preseed baby this month!x

Darn it I just posted a reply and the computer ate it!!!!:haha:

Don't worry hun the CBFM is accurate, look at all the ladies (including me) who got pregnant using it :happydance:

It would have carried on eating your sticks until it had eaten 20 or your first PEAK came along. As tempting as it will be DON'T feed it anymore sticks as it is deff pre programmed to ask for some more.:thumbup:

I have a cycle of 24 days in total and it managed to give me a PEAK.

So go and catch the eggy you will soon be in your tww and I'm sure your temps will also go up soon:happydance: - Enjoy:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

YAYYY for lpjkp!!! Catch that eggy ma'am!! This is def your month or will the TWW carry you into August, well whatever month, IT's YOURS!! I'm taking that you used pre-seed as well?

Sweetz: I hope your DH knows, he has alot of pampering to do if he's doing it Bc you've been sick due to pregorism:winkwink: a whole 8 months of mood swings, swollen ankles, gaining weight, congestion,constipation and the list: goes on. But what a sweet Gesture.

BayBeEm: what's going on ma'am? M.I.A.? I hope everything is ok:shrug:

AFM: it's 8:02am and I just scarfed down a subway sub and prenatals,ughh. Barely slept and was awoken by leg cramps, and in an hour i'll have to drive 2hrs to go to my cousin 2nd babyshower she's having. I really don't want to Go.

Developed a fever AGAIN. And am currently laying in my sickbed. Bah.
My spouse promised to take me toy favorite grocery store and bookstore- will hold him to it!
POAS stick today and got a BFN. Not worried. Still no sign of AF. And this sickness makes me question my chances of conceiving.

Storked: Sorry about the BFN. Just to say, Ibuprofen is not recommended during pregnancy (or if you think you could be pregnant) as it can increase the risk of miscarriage and/or cause abnormalities. Paracetamol is fine though! :flower:

Sorry Storked:thumbup: it's def still hope! You have all the Symptns,and no sign of AF is still good. Yes ma'am don't worry!! Hey I agree with Luxlisbon, IBprofen is def not recommended for women who are pregnant or may think they may be pregnant, it does something to your blood and can cause a m/c. Hope you feel better soon, and make sure that spouse of yours take you!!

@nevergivingup:we have been using pressed too,just a little amount on our high fertility days to help us along and give the little spermies something to keep them going! Anything we can do to maximise our chances is worth it!

@storked:I've still got high hopes for you! Hope you feel better soon x

AFM: I've got a new little bundle of joy without 9 months of waiting...a little baby bunny rabbit, a lovely surprise from my DH! I think he expects it will take my mind of babies...its a good substitute for the meantime! :) I need suggestions for names for my little boy though,any ideas?

Here's a little piccie! :) x

Attachments

• little bunny.jpg
    little bunny.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79