March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hey lpjkp: I finally used pre-seed with this pregnancy and I liked it except for sticking it in me and I used 2 or 3__ but hey like you said I wouldve done almost anything to had maximize my chances, and I do believed it worked, Bc DH and I have been BD since AF left, so we got tired and dry so Im grateful for that pre-seed, I don't want it to go to waste now so I think I might give the rest of the tubes to my sister Bc inonly used 1 and got the BFP, and her n her DH wants a baby really bad too Bc she also m/c. So I know it's going to work for you!!

And your Bunny rabbit, is sooo precious!!! If my DH brought me one it would def take my mind off of a baby. I'm a animal fanatic, I had two rabbits and I just loved them! I had many names for my 2 rabbits. I called them whatever came to my mind.

I know but I am too sick to go get acetaminophen at the store :cry:
My hubby is sick too so we are rather stuck ATM. I am on my third fever. I can't take much more :(

Storked with my surrogate I had fevers throughout the pregnancy. I really do suggest avoiding IB though. Not only is the risks there for the baby/pregnancy making...it is also very harsh on the liver and kidneys. My docs say avoid it at all costs.

The bunny is adorable!!! I gave all my pets human names...but apparently the DH thinks otherwise... I have Vonya (Rottie), Lucky Girl (Pitt/Lab), Cookiee (Chiweenie). You need to see the personality then name your new furkid accordingly.

Vonya was a German martyr and Vonya is always acting like the martyr and she is pure German lines.

Lucky Girl was almost hit in the street when my DH was driving down the road. She was a stray. DH & my BIL came within inches of hitting her. So she was a "Lucky Girl".

Cookiee...well she is so damn cute you just wanna eat her all up like a fresh baked warm Cookie!! (damnit now I want cookies lol)

AFM- Newest vice...cheese pizza and peach juice *yum* Still having those painful tatas. I swear I put my bra on for 10 minutes just to run to the store and it feels like someone used them like punching bags o_O Bloated beyond belief. You can already tell I'm pregnant and have been asked "how far along I am". Not sure what to think of that o_O Maybe it's bc I had that flat tummy and now it is not so flat. I don't understand why I am so poochy. I have gained 2 lbs. The weird thing is I am not eating more than usual, actually with the MS I have been eating less. This happen to anyone else?

Garfie... if your Dh has similar symptoms it does sound as it you have picked up a virus but yes it is a very common early symptom of pregnancy. I've had it in two of my pregnancies and didnt have a clue until a couple of weeks later :winkwink:

Storked - I actually felt like I had the flu when I got my BFP and I'm sure a few other ladies will agree that could be a symptom.:flower:

X

Morning ladies!

CD18 and I got my first peak on my cbfm this morning!!! Extremely excited, so I can be almost certain I'll ovulate today/tomorrow!! I suggested to my DH that we should DTD tomorrow morning, but he was like "Oh no! We'll do it both days so we don't miss our chance!" It's shocked me a little because I hadn't realised he was so on board...I feel very lucky he's so understanding!

No wonder we're on our 8th cycle TTC if I ovulate so late in my cycle! We always thought CD15 at the latest was when I ovulated and we always gave up the BD'ing around CD16, so no wonder we've found it hard to catch the little eggie if we've been DTD at all the wrong times!

So, for me, plenty of BD'ing to go for another couple of days, and then a well deserved rest in anticipation for that BFP we've worked so hard for this month!! x

:happydance: To the high peak, this was also my first cycle using a CBFM and yes it was great seeing that egg :winkwink:. I normally ovulate quite late as have PCOS but I must have it under control well at the moment as I got my peak on CD14:happydance:. :dust: to everybody this month!

AFM: I've got a new little bundle of joy without 9 months of waiting...a little baby bunny rabbit, a lovely surprise from my DH! I think he expects it will take my mind of babies...its a good substitute for the meantime! :) I need suggestions for names for my little boy though,any ideas?

What about something linked to an event/person/celebrity/drink/food? Sounds daft but I have friends who called their cat Stella, after Stella Artois, dogs Harley after Harley Davison bikes, Titan, Cooper after Henry Cooper a famous boxer etc... :thumbup:

@angel:its a wonderful feeling to see that peak!I must say,I feel pretty crampy tonight though,so I think I must be ovulsting today...we will see by my temps in the morning!

Update on the bunny: we've decided to call him mucker which is the first thing my DH called him when he held him! It suits him too,coz he seems to be a mucky little rabbit pooping everywhere and with dirt in his fur! X

I got the Tylenol! And it seems to work a million times better too- was on my fourth fever and am now sweating up a storm :)

Hmmm, no temperature rise this morning so must not have ovulated yesterday...it has dipped a little though this morning and I still feel a little crampy, so it may be happening as I speak and I will hopefully get that increased temperature tomorrow...got my automatic 2nd peak on CBFM today, but I can't help but worry that CD19 is a little late to be ovulating for a usual 28-29 day cycle...then again, I've been doing a search on google and there are plenty of people who have ovulated at this point with the same cycle length as me and had no problems with pregnancy...Hope everyone is well!x

Storked - I'm so sorry you are feeling so crummy! :hugs: such a drag.dont worry about your BFN for now and just focus on getting healthy! I hope you've been able to find a bit more relief and can use this Sunday for what Sundays are best for - relaxing.

Lpjkp and Nevergivingup- I'm on the pressed wagon too! We actually don't really use the applicators ( unless I'm really dry), just a little bit externally and that seems to do the trick. We do like it, but overall like KY better as it doesn't dry out quite as fast. But, for TTC purposes, we give pressed a :thumbup:

Sweetz - from my pregnancy experiences, yes the bloating can happen really early on! Frm about 6-7 weeks I had some days where I looked about 4-5 months, terrible! But glad to hear overall things are going well for you.

I'm very curious about your chiweenie - we have a rescue dog from California that resembles them, but we think she might actually be something else. Would you be up for swapping pics? Maybe you could tell me if our girl looks like a true chiweenie :)

Lpjkp, I had the same experience with O this cycle too! Big shift on 1 dpi and then a dip to the cover line on 2dpo. I was all freaked that maybe I was having an anovulatory cycle, but then I did some reading and this does happen occasionally - its called a fallback rise. Sure enough this morning my temps lifted again. So I am definitely 3dpo. Maybe the same thing is going on with you?

:hi: to all the other ladies, and hope you are having a good weekend!

AFM, had a pretty good weekend so far, yesterday we bought a new car! Yahoo! We bought new with an 8 year warranty...can't go wrong with that. We also browsed engagement rings in the jewelry store ;) so we'll see what the next couple months hold for us, hehe.

Awesome! Will send ou a pic later on today when I get onto our real comp (and off the bloody iPad)

<3 my iPad but it sucks that you can't upload.

OK,

Sorry to everyone who may not care to see these (although she's pretty dang cute!) but msgs won't let me attach the photos so doing it here...

These are a couple pics of our girl, Paisley. What do you think? Chiweenie or...? We think she really looks like a cross of a Patterdale terrier, esp. with the red nose, but from google image searches I think she could also be a Chiweenie.

Attachments

• paisley.jpg
    paisley.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2
  • paisley2.jpg
    paisley2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • paisley 3.jpg
    paisley 3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
This is Cookiee...you little fur cutie looks more terrier. Chiweenies have a more slender and long body.

Attachments

• IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-07-09 13.05.06.jpg
    2012-07-09 13.05.06.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-07-09 13.11.39.jpg
    2012-07-09 13.11.39.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
OMG how stinking cute are those fur babies!!!! I just want to squish them! We have 2 fur babies! A chocolate lab & corgi!

We have 3 furbabies.

Cookiee, who you see above. Her sister NahNah...well they look alike but she is a purebred Rottie lol. She is in the last pic with Cookiee, those 2 are inseparable. Then Lucky Girl our pit/lab rescue.

Been a while so I had to catch up on everyone.

Storked~Hope your feeling better :( it sucks being sick....

AFM~ I am pretty sure O happened yesterday!! Must be back to a 28 day cycle! We :sex: the night before and last night!!! YAY hoping we caught it! So this makes me 1DPO :wohoo: we will see!!!

:dust: to all of us still trying to get our :bfp: & hope all you prego ladies are doing and feeling well!!!

We have 3 furbabies.

Cookiee, who you see above. Her sister NahNah...well they look alike but she is a purebred Rottie lol. She is in the last pic with Cookiee, those 2 are inseparable. Then Lucky Girl our pit/lab rescue.

They are so cute & Cookiee looks like a mini me of your rottie! So sweet!

yeah we call her mini nahnah. :dust: your way bama Woohoo for dpo1 :) :happydance:

Just checking in really quick b4 bed. O I loves seeing all the furbabies!!!! They are tooo Precious!!! Sweetz: I love that you had a big enough heart to take in a rescue pet. I love it!! I do the same thing!

BamaGurl: hi Missy!! YAYYY for you 1DPO, that came really quick. Def have my fingers crosses for your soon BFP!! Hold in there!!

AFM: MS has died down but I'm still losing my appetite here and there, and off and on Nausea. And o yea Sweetz you're def not alone ab the bloating, I look 5 months now, that's how bad it is, I FEEL SOOO FAT!!! I wore a girdle today at church Bc of the bloating but I had to run and take that thing off Bc I was about to fall out from it suffocating my fat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->