March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is well. Just checking in. Not much to report I am ovulating and as I type this message. LOL, what an announcement. I just returned home from travel and have informed my husband that I need for him to make some "deposits". I hope everyone and I am looking forward to seeing more BFPs from the gang.

Keep the positivity going!

Hopestruck and Sweetz: I've never heard of a chiweenie or a cookiee, but they are both soo cute!!! I'm definitely a massive animal lover, with two dogs (Staffordshire bull terrier X boxer and a Shi Tzu), one cat and now a rabbit myself!

Storked: Hope you're beginning to feel a little better...it sucks when you don't feel well! I'm definitely one of those people who can't handle illness, even a sniffy nose gives me man flu syndrome!

Never: I'm glad the MS has died down for you a little...I can't imagine it's a nice feeling, no matter how comforting it must feel that your little one is letting you know he/she is there! Hopefully they'll let you know they're ok with much nicer symptoms in future :)

Bamagurl, hopestruck, BayBeeEm: YAY for ovulating and :dust: and plenty of relaxation for the TWW in anticipation of that BFP that is obviously waiting for you at the end of it!!

AFM: I think I finally ovulated yesterday at CD19 (I'm guessing by the jump in temps), which means that I'd officially be 1DPO! We've done a LOT of BD'ing this month, but we didn't DTD on the day of ovulation...it sounds silly, but we've more than covered our bases (Everyday CD12-CD18) so it won't matter so much if we missed out yesterday right? Either way, I really hope this month is our month for us!!! Not sure if I want to test early though or wait till AF comes this time...I've got my FRER just in case though!x

Never- Glad the MS is dying down. The loss of appetite and on and off nausea is annoying tho, isn't it? I'm definitely having the exact same symptoms. I find that fruit and other bland foods help with the nausea. Can't wait til my U/S this week so I can get a more accurate dating than the last time.

BayBeeEm- Glad you're back! Enjoy the 2WW. Try to keep it stress free. :)

Hai guys, nothing to report here. CD23 and I think 7 or 8 DPO. Just waiting, waiting, waiting. I'll keep you updated. :coffee:

Storked: Are you feeling a bit better now? Any sign of AF? You must be pretty late now, right?

Good luck with your scan Lisalee, it will be just fine. :flower:

Keep going to everyone else, who is the next to test? I will be this week sometime, might (definitely will) crack by Friday. Take care. :hugs:

Good luck with your U/S this week lisalee! There'll be one beautiful baby in there just waiting to show up on screen!

Lux: Just a couple of days away from your BFP! Fx'd for you, can't wait to hear an update!

AFM: I won't be testing till next Thursday at the earliest (26th), which will make me 11dpo then and AF will be due around then too...spent the last couple of weeks waiting for the 2ww and, now I'm in it, it's pretty uneventful!x

It's so blah isn't, the TWW, Lpjpk? I would say my cycle has gone like this: pleased when period arrived and OVERJOYED when the bleeding and spotting finally finished, happy when I got two positive OPK's last weekend and pleased when we managed to hit it on the right days.

Now I'm at the stage where I'm convinced it's all over for this month, wondering about next month and just feeling a bit blah about the whole TTC process. My positivity has gone AWOL today, c'mon someone share something positive! :winkwink:

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: 7/8 DPO/ 2WW :coffee:/SYMPTONS:/Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: Waiting to Test for the BFP/ DPO?

BayBeeEm: "O" Occurred :sex: Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF showed / Left Us to take A Break from TTC :cry:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW:happydance:/ Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Hopestruck: 1DPO: In 2WW :happydance: / Symptns:

Shyiah: 1 DPO/ Test Date July 16th/ Symptns:/ Found a Cyst on ovary M.I.A

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl:Waiting to "O" DPO? / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed /M.I.A

Woah, looking at that list Shyiah is testing today. Haven't seen her post for a while. Hope you are okay, Shyiah and have some good news to bring back to the thread. :hugs:

Sounds like everyone is doing well!!!

AFM~ After looking at a calendar I will test on July 31st if I can hold out that long!

Hi girls, not much to report here. At 8DPO and symptom spotting like crazy. I had a temp dip at 6DPO but trying not to get excited, I was maybe just cold that morning? :wacko:

Also got the tender tingly boob thing going on, emotional, irritable and creamy CM starting again a bit. I could have swore I was nauseous earlier but I think it was just wishful thinking :haha:. I dont have enough normal charts on FF to know if it's a good sign or just my regular cycle. Out of the 5 charts on FF 3 ended in BFPs.

Anyway, trying to hold out until this Friday to test when I'll be at 12DPO. FF is telling me to wait until Thurs 26th! :growlmad: No way can I last that long, AF will be here by then if I'm not lucky this month lol.

lpj: hehe Cookiee is a chiweenie. She is a mixture of chihuahua and weenie dog.

Never: Yay for morning sickness finally getting better.

Storked: WHERE ARE YOU?!?! DID YOU TEST?!?! LOL~~

GL to all of those in the TWW and O'n!! :dust: for all!!!

AFM I am able to keep only certain foods down. Cereal, Ginger snaps, chicken, juice and milk. What a balanced diet eh? o_O Still bloated beyond belief. Moods are just all over the place. Getting weird twinges here and there but attributing that to unable to do #2 and stuff moving around in there. Switching my vitamin to 2 flintstones a day. Prenatal was making me very ill. Couldn't even put it in my mouth w/o dry heaving. I remember that happened with my first and that is what docs told me to do. Other than that, things haven't changed much.

Aww I still take my 2 Flintstones a day! Trying to keep my body in healthy pregnant type mode for when I do get my :bfp:!

Hi ladies, WOW do we have ALOT of LADIES in the 2WW!!!! I cannot wait to all those BFP's come bc i know they're on their way! Luxlisbon now that you made it to 2WW,you're already trying to count yourself out? NO ma'am,udid everything right,now we just got to wait until that sperm(s)get nested. This is your month you deserve it and you know im rooting you on! NO GIVING UP,POSITIVE THINKING ONLY! LISALEE ITS def great to have you going thr the same symptns with me,tell your little bean isaid THANKS for sticking .
STORK WHERE ARE YOU? We totally miss you,i hope you're doing better and cant wait to hear of your BFP soon.
angelserenity im def rooting that this will soon be your BFP.and sorry for not adding your name yet,im using my DH playstation bc my Iphone is broken and i bent my battery cord for my laptop so now im using desperate measures,so forgive me.
AFM: I went to my U/S appt. today and we saw a HB of 122 AND we saw a second sac with also a beating HB! LORD WILLING IM CARRYING 2 BABIES IN MY UTERUS!!!!!

Hi ladies, WOW do we have ALOT of LADIES in the 2WW!!!! I cannot wait to all those BFP's come bc i know they're on their way! Luxlisbon now that you made it to 2WW,you're already trying to count yourself out? NO ma'am,udid everything right,now we just got to wait until that sperm(s)get nested. This is your month you deserve it and you know im rooting you on! NO GIVING UP,POSITIVE THINKING ONLY! LISALEE ITS def great to have you going thr the same symptns with me,tell your little bean isaid THANKS for sticking .
STORK WHERE ARE YOU? We totally miss you,i hope you're doing better and cant wait to hear of your BFP soon.
angelserenity im def rooting that this will soon be your BFP.and sorry for not adding your name yet,im using my DH playstation bc my Iphone is broken and i bent my battery cord for my laptop so now im using desperate measures,so forgive me.
AFM: I went to my U/S appt. today and we saw a HB of 122 AND we saw a second sac with also a beating HB! LORD WILLING IM CARRYING 2 BABIES IN MY UTERUS!!!!!

OMG I am sitting here tearing up I am so excited for you! :happydance:
That is so super exciting! I am praying extra hard both babies stick! So so happy for you!

OMG OMG OMG!!! YAY NEVER!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I wonder since we have been having similar symptoms I have 2 as well o_O Wow...wouldn't that be a shock! 9 days until we find out!

sorry the playstation wouldn't let me type everything but the u/S lady couldn't get a number on the 2nd baby HB but it was beating. so i go back next thursday to see if we can get a number.Ladies i know everyone isnt as religious as me,but i have to tell you all,that this blessing wasnt me or my doc or evn that progesterone gel,these two blessing only came from my father,GOD, and i THANK HIMEVERY SECOND for all,that ive gone thru and still is going thru,it's only bc of him that i stay so positive bc i know my tears didnt go unseen for my angel babies,or my prayers unheard. SO HEAD UP CHIN UP LADIES ANDLETS GET THESE BFP 's ,maybe not this month for all but soon,until then im rooting for everyone of us evn me!GL LADIES!

Well said Never. :) I have only 1 ovary that works correctly so they told me conceiving will be very difficult if possible at all. I have a beautiful 10 y/o, was a surrogate to a now 6 y/o and TG I am pregnant again. :) I pray this one sticks. MY DH & I want this more than anything. :) Nothing is impossible....you just gotta have faith :)

THANKS BAMAGURL AND SWEETZ!! NO CRYING BAMAGURL UNLESS THEIR TEARS OF JOY FOR YOUR SOON BFP!! SWEETZ I HOPE SO, wouldnt that be xciting now icant wait to u go to yours.M Y FINGERS ARE DEF CROSSED THAT YOU HAVE TWINS IN THAT UTERUS TOO!!!!

All of this is a God thing! I am so excited for you! 2 babies what a blessing! Everything is part of His plan, every pain & every blessing has God's hand on it. I pray for all of us daily whether it be that you pregger ladies get your sticky bean (beans in some cases :wohoo: ) or that the rest of us catch the :dust: being spread and get our :bfp:! I could not have made it through our loss without God! I have thought before how special twins would be after a loss, how it must give a feeling of not only joy for a new life but also a feeling of getting back what was lost.

(hope no one is offended by any of this! I know not everyone on here may have the same religious belief)

THANKS BAMAGURL AND SWEETZ!! NO CRYING BAMAGURL UNLESS THEIR TEARS OF JOY FOR YOUR SOON BFP!! SWEETZ I HOPE SO, wouldnt that be xciting now icant wait to u go to yours.M Y FINGERS ARE DEF CROSSED THAT YOU HAVE TWINS IN THAT UTERUS TOO!!!!

Only tears of joy for you! :) I am still freakishly calm & peaceful this month. I am kinda scared haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->