March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

AWWWW Sweetz now BamaGURL crying rubbed off on me! That was so awesome what you said! WOW u have a story and its a wonderful story and your new baby is just going to take the cake when he/she enters this world! My doc today told me to keep in mind that pregnancies like mine sometimes only carry 1 baby successfully but for me to stay positive. But im havin faith that both of them wll make it healthy and successfully. Thanks sweetz for understanding me.bc idont want to make anyone uncomfortable.

AWWWW THANKS BAMAGURL!!!!!! I wish U Were right here besides me,i would hug you so!!! Thanks for understanding me too! U are soo sweet and that really touch my heart. Thank U!! you know what the funny thing is, the last u/s they thought it was a cyst and i kept imagining myself having twins,dreaming that purposely of course,but i nevered pictured 1 i daydreamed myself always holding two,bc i wantd 2 and God gave me my hearts desire,2, i cried tears of joy on the way home. No one will ever know what we ladies went or going thr unless they've been where we were,then they'll understand why 1 day for us in TTC or making it to 2/3 trimester is a never ending rollercoaster of emotions of lonliness at least for me. POSITIVE THOUGHTS AS ALWAYS!!! Im so glad you found peace, i use to envy my SIL but found myself coming to peace with her and her newborn. and so happy for her, Thank God for peace. bc my heart was full of hate and jealousy and now i feel so aweful for feeling that way but im human i'll make mistakes

Never - Oh Em Gee! Twins!!! What a truly wonderful blessing... I echo Bamagirl's thoughts about how wonderful and special it would be to have 2 babies in there. WOW. I am in total awe and soooooooooo happy for you and your DH. I believe in God but am not religious, but I can appreciate everything you say. :hugs: :happydance: :flow:

Sometimes I wonder what God has planned for me... God, are you out there? :hi: lol. I wonder, why the 3 lost babies? I have wondered if its because OH and I are not married yet... Seems silly... In our hearts and our plans we are.... we're just saving up for the kind of wedding + life we want.

Hope - I have never seen anyone else write out omg like that exccept me. hehe Awesome!

SWEETZ I AGREE WITH YOU AB HOPESTRUCK OMG, lol,really cool
HOPESTRUCK THANKS for being SWEET 2!! And you and i both know God has his reasons, im married to my love @ 23 an i had 2 m/c while married,and i jus knew i was ready but i guess God didnt think i was. A wonderful as marriage is God still have other reasons to do what he do. and i dont know the future for me and this pregnancy but for the time that it's progressing im giving him my all everyday. And dont worry hope he's listening if you want him bad enough. NOW WHAT ARE YOUR DAILY ROUTINES WHILE WAITING IN TWW?

I dunno about all you other ladies, but I can totally feel Never's excitement through the screen hehe I really am so happy for you!!! I have a big goofy grin hehe

OH EM GEE!!! SWEETZ!! U GOT ME BLUSHING AND LAUGHING! IM FEELING LIKE A LITTLE KID THAT'S GETING TICKLED AND TRYING HARD TO KEEP A SERIOUS FACE,"LEAVE ME ALONE SWEETZ" (in my little girls voice)lol. THANKS LADIES, I AM A BIT EXCITED AND OF COURSE HUMANLY NERVOUS. SINCE DH IS AT WORK 4hrs away and my phone broken i didnt get to tell him the good news. But we BD literally everyday and if we skipped a day then it was soon as we woke up the next day and i was so sad bc all those wasted little sperm,and i only was going to use one, dh is going to be xcited to hear that my body ate 2 of his little sperm.lol HOPESTRUCK I BORROWED YOUR OH EM GEE, hope u dont mind,i love it

Borrow away! It doesnt belong to me :) cant WAIT to hear about your DHs reaction! Please keep us updated xxxx

Lisalee, thanks for the very warm welcome! I sincerely appreciate it, made me feel all warm inside.

Nevergiving up, I am so thrilled for you. Imagine, twins! All this while a few of us (Stork, Sweetz and I) have had dreams and or daydreams about having twins. We must have been thinking of you! I couldn't wish the twins on a better, more upbeat person.

As for symptoms, just the mild ovulation cramps for now. As the days pass, I hope to have more report.

*giggles* I love that you are so happy Never!!!

THANKS BAYBEEEM!!! I don't know, we might all be having twins together!!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup and Sweetz33 ; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Not too many cravings.

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:Exhausted,lot of CM,bathroom often, appetite back, nausea only early morning/late evening but goes away after eating, bloated, "stretching" feeling in tummy/ab/pelvic area.

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: 7/8 DPO/ 2WW :happydance: /SYMPTONS:/Test Date: July 22nd

Storked: Waiting to Test for the BFP/ DPO? /M.I.A

BayBeeEm: "O" Occurred :sex: Test Date July 25 / Symptns?

Mummy_2_One: AF showed / Left Us to take A Break from TTC :cry:

lpjkp: DPO?/IN 2WW :happydance: /Testing Date: JULY 26th / Symptns:

Garfie: Waiting to "O" :coffee:

Hopestruck: 1DPO: In 2WW :happydance: / Symptns:

Shyiah: 1 DPO:/ Found a Cyst on ovary M.I.A

Angelserenity: 8DPO /2WW :happydance: /Test Date: July 20th/ Symptns: spotting like crazy, temp dip,
tender tingly boob, emotional, irritable, creamy CM.

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Bamagurl: 2 DPO/ 2WW :happydance: / RELAXED APPROACH From TTC

Little29: AF Showed /M.I.A

Never- OH MY GOSH!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!! You must be so excited! I was totally feeling everything you said about it being a gift from God. Congratulations. I can't wait til you tell your hubby! :dance:

Lisalee, thanks for the very warm welcome! I sincerely appreciate it, made me feel all warm inside.

Nevergiving up, I am so thrilled for you. Imagine, twins! All this while a few of us (Stork, Sweetz and I) have had dreams and or daydreams about having twins. We must have been thinking of you! I couldn't wish the twins on a better, more upbeat person.

As for symptoms, just the mild ovulation cramps for now. As the days pass, I hope to have more report.

Aww thx! That makes me happy. I'm not the best with words but I try. :shrug:

Congratulations, Nevergivingup! What fantastic news, twins are a special blessing. I hope this mean's that you won't suffer with twice the sickness but have twice the happiness! :hugs:

Never - so happy for you honey!! :happydance: Sending a prayer your way for two sticky beans xo :dust:

Hi everybody else. I'm in foul form this morning :growlmad:. It's my birthday and I should be happy but DH and I have been fighting the past few days and he hasnt even acknowledged it never mind a card or present. I'm in bits...

9DPO and feeling rotten :cry:

Sorry, not very positive this morning, I'm sure I'll perk up as the day goes along :thumbup:

Happy Birthday AngelSerenity! :flower: That sucks that your husband is behaving like that, is there anyway he might be planning something for later in the day? It's still early. I hope you guys work it out. It's my husbands birthday tomorrow and thinking about behaving like that to him is horrible. It should be a day of pampering for you. :hugs:

Hey, I am also 8/9 DPO, how are you feeling? I'm not doing the symptom spotting thing as it does my head in, I did everything I needed to do BD-wise, nutrition and vitamin wise, it's all up to our bodies now! :thumbup:

I think we are the only British people on this thread too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->