March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hopestruck: def run with the DIGI response of 2-3! Can't wait to hear about your beta results, my fingers are def crossed for you and totally Thanks for the reassurance!!

BamaGurl; Awwwwwwww I just want to hug you why must you be so refreshing and sweet!!!!!!!! I'm rooting for you this month until AF shows but until then I'm a cheerleader for this month!!

WOW miss a weekend miss alot lol.

Sweetz-congrats on baby and babybump! glad everything worked out for you.

Storked-nice to meet you! I love your attitude lol

Bamagurl-fingers are still crossed for no! :witch: not here yet so you still have a chance!

BAbyem-my fingers are still crossed for you maybe ib but who knows right?

Hopestruck- you know your pg so dont worry about it :)

afm: I had a very busy weekend! Yesterday was my dh bday so I got up at 4:30am, yes before the butt crack of dawn!, so go with him. we spent the day fishing and at the beach with my family did not get home and go to bed till 11:30pm then back up at 7:30pm. symptoms boobs still sore, but other than that still pretty normal. My sinus though are terrible and this headache is on the verge of being a migraine!!! killer!!!!!

Thanks Never & Krissy~ I am so anxious/nervous! We will just have to see :)

Never~ When do you go back to the dr?

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz and Hopestruck; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness, pimples DDC: March 5, 2013

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Bamagurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing : July 30th

BayBeeEm: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing :July 31st

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / :dohh:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :dohh:

Lpjkp: AF showed :dohh:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :cloud9:

Krissy485: DPO: In TWW :coffee: Testing: August 1st

Mummy_2_One: 4DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :thumbup:

Krissy, you are such a sweet wife! Hope your hubby really enjoyed his birthday :)

I know I am a bit out of the loop, what CD are you on?

Also, forgot to say welcome Armymama! :) Good to see you on here!

Storked, sounds like you are definitely in the better with your current DH. I had a high school sweetheart who I definitely thought I was going to marry. All I can say is thank GOODNESS we ended up splitting and I met my current OH. I know he's the one for me :cloud9: and can't imagine what my life would have been like with my Ex.

Thanks Never & Krissy~ I am so anxious/nervous! We will just have to see :)

Never~ When do you go back to the dr?

I go bk to my OB August 24th,I'll be 12wks+3d, how will I stay sane for 4wkd Bama???? So I hope you know I will def be here in everyones business....in a good way of course!!!

Storked, sounds like you are definitely in the better with your current DH. I had a high school sweetheart who I definitely thought I was going to marry. All I can say is thank GOODNESS we ended up splitting and I met my current OH. I know he's the one for me :cloud9: and can't imagine what my life would have been like with my Ex.

Yeah some people happily stay married to their HS sweethearts but...mine was mean. We had been very happy and he had wanted me to quit my job and start TTC and then he just came home and said he wanted a divorce because he was sick and tired of seeing my face every day. He was cheating. Good riddance :thumbup:

Gosh I wish I didn't have to wait to TTC but my antibiotic was a nasty one so I must :coffee:

OH MY GOSH Storked, good riddance indeed! Ugh! I totally agree with you that friends before <3 is the way to go. Me and my OH were super good friends for a year before we even thought about dating. So glad it went that way, because we are still best friends today.

OH MY GOSH Storked, good riddance indeed! Ugh! I totally agree with you that friends before <3 is the way to go. Me and my OH were super good friends for a year before we even thought about dating. So glad it went that way, because we are still best friends today.

My mom always told me to marry your best friend- she also learned that the hard way because my dad was not a friend to her. So I married my best friend the second time around :)
It was so funny because when I told my siblings that I was divorcing the ex they were so relieved and immediately asked if I had talked to my current DH recently. For years I had been going on about how perfect a fit he was in our family and then I ended up marrying him. It was meant to be :kiss:

Aww never I wish I had business for you to be all up in :) maybe I will get some soon!

Sounds like you did things right the second time around storked!!! Me & dh were friends first also and I could not imagine my life with anyone else! He truly is my better half! He has been so sweet through all the loss and ttc, just confirms what I already knew~ that he is the one for me!!!

Hi ladies. I am new to this sort of thing. My husband and I were blessed with a son back in 2010 and decided to try again (hoping for a girl) this year. We were over the moon excited when we found out that we were pregnant in May, but I miscarried at 5 weeks. So, it's been sort of rough. We decided to start trying again this month. My periods have been sort of bananas lately. They were usually every 24 days, but since the MC they range from 25-28. So, no idea when I'm ovulating. I've been following a fertility calculator calendar on a website, to see when I ovulate, which was either yesterday or this coming Wednesday. We've just been bedding like crazy hoping we get lucky this month. According to the website I am on CD13. I'm not too sure what all of this means, but I'm hoping we conceive. I've read that they call a pregnancy after a miscarriage a "rainbow pregnancy". I need a rainbow pregnancy. I'm trying not to stress or put too much thought into it, but it's so hard. I'm scared I will miscarry again or not conceive. We got pregnant so easy with our son, as well as in May. Yesterday I was experiencing some mild period like cramps which I know is supposed to be a sign of ovulation, but I really don't pay that much attention to my body, unless we're trying to conceive. It seems like I notice every little thing now and put entirely too much thought into it. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully we all get BFP's and have healthy pregnancies. :flower:

Hi Janelly, welcome and so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: this is a fantastic group of ladies and we have all been there and can definitely relate to what you're going through. TTC after a loss is ALWAYS hard, you lose that naivety and innocence that comes along with a first/perfect pregnancy. However, know that no matter what your concerns, there are others out there who can definitely sympathize. Sometimes we all feel a little crazy TTC after loss. Just follow your heart and do what's right for you. I'm confident you will get your rainbow baby!! :flow:

Hi Janelly, welcome and so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: this is a fantastic group of ladies and we have all been there and can definitely relate to what you're going through. TTC after a loss is ALWAYS hard, you lose that naivety and innocence that comes along with a first/perfect pregnancy. However, know that no matter what your concerns, there are others out there who can definitely sympathize. Sometimes we all feel a little crazy TTC after loss. Just follow your heart and do what's right for you. I'm confident you will get your rainbow baby!! :flow:

Thank you very much. I've never joined any sort of forum, but I figured if there is anywhere for support or someone to talk about, this is the place. When we became pregnant in May, I felt like an ass, because I was so confident that I told a lot of people. I had to then turn around and tell them all that we miscarried, it was sort of embarrassing and extremely emotional. Don't get me wrong they were all really supportive, but I felt like a total idiot. So, that is what I'm excited about joining this site, no one is going to judge and there is always someone to talk to especially those who can really relate to what I'm going through and feeling. :hugs:

Thank you very much. I've never joined any sort of forum, but I figured if there is anywhere for support or someone to talk about, this is the place. When we became pregnant in May, I felt like an ass, because I was so confident that I told a lot of people. I had to then turn around and tell them all that we miscarried, it was sort of embarrassing and extremely emotional. Don't get me wrong they were all really supportive, but I felt like a total idiot. So, that is what I'm excited about joining this site, no one is going to judge and there is always someone to talk to especially those who can really relate to what I'm going through and feeling. :hugs:

Totally. These forums have changed my life and helped me when I otherwise would have felt so alone. It's so sad that much of the general population doesn't really know how to respond when people say they've experienced a miscarriage. I know how you feel when you say you felt like an ass. Definitely been there. But there's no way you could have known. The great news is that there's a really good chance you'll go on to have a healthy little bean in no time :hugs:

I don't want to sound nosey, but Storked, your Mom was right when she told you to marry your best friend. My best(lady)friend was the one that introduced me to my husband 8 years ago. I was against blind dates and only went on a date with him to shut my friend up. Well, it was the greatest gift she could have ever given me. Because of her, I don't think I would be as happy as I am today. I thank her all the time for introducing us. She went out and found my soul mate for me. It was two weeks after meeting each other that my husband and I knew that we were in love and we would spend the rest of our lives together. I smile just thinking about that moment.

Welcome Janelley~ :wave:

So sorry for your loss! I hope that you get your bfp soon! Like you I am also ttc baby #2. We have a beautiful daughter & were lucky enough to get pregnant in Feb; however at 12 weeks in April we found out that our little baby was an angel & no longer had a heartbeat. Ever since April & the go ahead from the dr we have been trying.

:dust: to you on your ttc journey!

Hey ladies...

Yeah Storked you're back!! :hugs: missed you girl! Glad your feeling better!

Never...jump in my business heheh my next appointment is Aug 16th :happydance: 10 week scan :cloud9: also I have back pain at times as well. Docs said completely normal.

Welcome to the new ladies and sorry for your losses. This is a great and wonderful support group.

AFM...Sorry been pretty much In bed asleep bc of these headaches. Docs said it happens sometimes during weeks 7-9. He said to just rest and try not to stress out. If I still have them tomorrow he said call and he will give me a pregnancy safe med. I also had to report my landlord bc they still haven't repaired a leak in the garage. There is mold and it is just gross....and unhealthy. I reported it back in March and nothing has been done. I hate landlords that don't care. Nausea has subsided yay! Still have sore boobs and am exhausted all the time. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->