March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Ladies!!

BayBeeEm: i SOO love your POSITIVITY!!!! And I'm sorry ab your tinge of blood and cramps, although I really wished it wad IB bleeding. But I'm def rooting for you for August, hang in there, I'm right behind you!! At least you figured that you can do something more this time around. Fingers crossed!! I'm impatient with you!!

BamaGurl: Its ok to feel that way, my sister m/c a year ago and even though I m/c twice and prego now I still wont talk about my pregnancy or any bad days I'm having with her until and unless she's comfortable and I will never initiate it or keep going on about it, Bc I've been there and I know how it is to try to support something you want SOO bad with smiles. It's ok, you're going to get that BFP, you got it with your DD and I know you'll get it again!!!!

Stork: Glad you're back in the Game ma'am. Once you got baby fever it's no getting rid of it!! O yea what does "BTW" mean, I can't figure it out for nothing.

AngelSerenity: Glad you checked in was beginning to get worried that you left us.

Ladies im SOO glad y'all are still hanging in there, we all got s BFP before so I know you all can get it again!!!

Hopestruck: has the "Omg, I'm pregnant kicked in yet?"
Lisalee: How are things going?

AFM: Nothing to report here really, was really bust this wknd didn't have any time to check in. My sore breast has left, had some nausea still but mo vomitting. I had back pain yesterday, that drove my brain crazy Bc I know that can be associated with m/c too....ugghhh, Got to stay positive though. Acne still acting up. My next appt. with my OB isn't until August 24, this is going to be a long wait...Until then we'll def have some August BFP's by then!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz and Hopestruck; :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: always XTRA CM, appetite coming bk, nausea and sleeplessness, pimples DDC: March 5, 2013

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away, vomitted

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. Dehydrated

Hopestruck: / July 26 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:slightly sore boobs, fatigue, dizziness and increased appetite. EDD: April 4th, 2013

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Bamagurl: 10 DPO/ 2WW :coffee: / Testing : July 30th

BayBeeEm: DPO/ In TWW :coffee: Testing :July 31st

SOON AUGUST BFP'S LOVELY LADIES:

Sirbaby: CD6/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Gregsprincess: DPO? / IN TWW :coffee: Testing August 1st

Luxlisbon33: AF showed / :dohh:

Angelserenity: AF Showed :dohh:

Lpjkp: AF showed :dohh:

Garfie: Waiting to "O"/ On Vacae :cloud9:

Krissy485: DPO: In TWW :coffee: Testing: August 1st

Mummy_2_One: 4DPO/ In TWW :coffee: /Testing : August 11th

Storked: Recovering/ Not TTC Until August :wacko:

Never - BTW means by the way. Thanks for keeping this thread going, it's one of the only ones I spend time in xx
Try not to stress about the back pains either. There are too many good reasons for this bub to be your sticky rainbow baby!

Sweetz - I've never had migranes, so I'm not sure what you can do/take, and then what is safe in pregnancy either?? I hope you can get some relief quick though x

Storked - Glad to hear you're heading towards being on the mend lovely. August will be your month :flower:

BayBeeEm - I'm sorry to hear you're out hun :hugs: Has AF arrived properly? Sorry to pry if you don't feel like sharing.

Hopestruck - ... still so excited for you!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies who I've missed :wave:

AFM - I had blood taken today to see if I have glandular fever. I've have tonsillitis-like symptoms for about 3 weeks and antibiotics aren't working at all. Hoping that if I do have it that hasn't ruined our chances this month :( Not that I really feel like I'm pg, but I was STARVING hungry all day today. 6DPO and I've had a few twinges today.

It's my birthday tomorrow, so my luck has just got to change!

:wave: ladies
Well AF is on her way had the huge temp drop this morning and mild cramps. Weirdly I did a test anyway this morning that had a really, really faint line so it's either a really good evap line or its another chemical :cry: to cheer myself up I've had a cookie ice cream and tomorrow I will start being really good again.

I hope everyone had a good weekend :flower:

Mummy- Happy bday! I hope you figure out what's going on pretty soon.

Never, try not to worry about the back pain. I believe the back pain that you feel during MC would be VERY STRONG just like MC cramps. Many people associate back pain with early pregnancy symptoms.

GregsPrincess- Sorry about the potential AF. But you don't know for sure unsure she shows. I don't really know anything about temping, but I'm hoping you're wrong and it's just implantation cramping. :)

Hopestruck- What are your symptoms today?

Bamagurl, AngelSerenity, Krissy, BayBeeEm, Storked- :hi:

AFM- Sore boobs have come back. Vomiting in the morning has somewhat died down. Instead, I have a feeling of nausea in the morning and evenings. Constipation is still the same. Nothing else to really note except I made it to 9 weeks yesterday! Woohoo! :happydance:
My next appt isn't until Aug 23. But I'm just gonna try not to stress til then. Wishing everyone the best. :flower:

Mummy, happy birthday girl! I am sorry that you aren't doing well either! :flower: hope you get to feeling better soon!
Never, hang in there honey! Is there any way you can be seen earlier? Prayers for you!

My husband just told me to iron his clothes. I kept my mouth shut but wanted to point out that my ex husband had to pay me to iron his clothes. But I worked. Being a housewife, I guess ironing is part of my job. Sucks :)

My goodness I feel like I have missed a lot!

Stroked glad you are feeling better & I just know you will get your :bfp: soon!!

Mummy Happy Happy Birthday!!! :cake: hope your day is fabulous!

Lisalee hope the 23rd gets here quickly for you!!

Never try not to worry a lot of women I know have back pain with early pregnancy & end up having a beautiful healthy baby :)

To any of you ladies I missed :wave:

AFM- trying to make myself get up & test. I'm terrified it's too early even though I know it's really not. Afraid of the result because if it's negative there is no well it's too early talk that can be done! Will let y'all ladies know.

Hi Ladies!!

I HAD TO DROP IN AGAIN AND TELL LISALEE "CONGRATS TO MAKING IT TO 9 WEEKS!!! It's all yours ma'am, and looks like we're going to be waiting together, Bc when you go on the 23rd of August I will BD going the next day on the 24th for 12wks+3 day mark! You've been having constipation? Ive just started having it and it really sucks,and i dread everytime I have to go to the restroom now!! GL ma'am!!

Storked: My DH know I don't iron Bc my clothes seems to never need ironing maybe Bc they fit alittle snug and I'm not buying any more until I'm further along, but Looks like you know what you're doing at 24 years old....a great aunt and a Ex-Husband, Go You! I need to stop talkn to my sister ab my DH and talk to you!! Jk!! I wanted to call my OB and see if I can get another u/S for reassurance since I was getting one weekly after figuring out I was prego but Im trying to stay sane and be patient an just wait for these 4 wks to hurry by.....sigh....keep me sane stork!!

Mummy 2 One: Thanks ma'am for staying with us. sorry about the tonsillitis, ughh it sucks being sick when TTC, but I'm sure it hasn't hurt your chances as long as you were doing the right things which we know you did. Oooo Happy 1 Day away Birthday!! Your luck will change, we have 4 months and August left in this year, you'll get it!!

BamaGurl: Thanks Ma'am, my friend AF was 14 days late after what she thought was her 2ww. She kept testing and testing but kept getting BFN's so she went to the doc and they did betas and her blood work came bk prego, she did an U/S and realized she was 9wks, all her HPt came bk negative. Don't lose hope!!

Gregsprincess: Sorry ma'am, but don't lose hope yet, put down those Temp sticks and be excited about your faint line you concieved if anything you have to give it a chance! I just hope this Is your definite BFP!!

BTW :haha: my sister and her DH is trying to get prego but AF dosent come monthly if she dosent take medication to bring it on and medication to bring "O" on, I'm trying to help her every way I can, I got her some pre-seed, I told her everything I know about conceiving, I really want them to get prego Bc I can see the look I use to have in her eyes while looking at me. I'm praying really hard, fingers crossed Bc I know how she feels Bc she m/c too. There's must be a secret to it Bc back in the day women were popping them out like, "Oops I was pregnant, I already got 8!!"

Thanks never. For some reason I just feel like I am although I may be in denial lol. I took a test but its the one to take after you have missed your period, not sure that matters but of course it was negative. I am out of tests. I will now just wait & see what happens Wednesday. If at doesn't show I will test on Friday with the same tests I used the past 2 pregnancies that showed bfp.

Never will say prayers for your sister ttc! It can be a frustrating disappointing journey. Hope it happens quickly for her.

Can I join? I am on cd 6 of a very long cycle. I O late with only a 10-11 day LP. I probably wont be testing until the last 3 days of August.

Thanks everyone

Nevergivingup - I have to remain optimistic. I can't be on the sideline encouraging others to move forward with their TTC journeys then be a negative nancy when the cards don't fall the way I want them to. I also recognize that we didn't make sure we hit all bases last cycle hence the reason for a failure to make a home run. And of course lets not forget the stress that comes with my MIL being around the whole month. She left yesterday ... a little music please ... for a little :happydance:.

Mummy - I haven't started properly yet. Still a little "wipe and see" action but not the real deal as of yet. I'm not officially due until tomorrow. I assume by then the flood gates will open.

Bamagurl, Lisalee and Lpkjp - thank you all of the encouragement. I was a bit bummed that day but alas it is the Olympic season, why not take gold in the event that my DH and I relay in the best ... :sex: Go Team BayBeeEm! LOL

Everyone else, I hope you're doing quite well. More updates please!

Welcome ArmyMama! Looking forward to following you on your journey!

Thanks everyone

Nevergivingup - I have to remain optimistic. I can't be on the sideline encouraging others to move forward with their TTC journeys then be a negative nancy when the cards don't fall the way I want them to. I also recognize that we didn't make sure we hit all bases last cycle hence the reason for a failure to make a home run. And of course lets not forget the stress that comes with my MIL being around the whole month. She left yesterday ... a little music please ... for a little :happydance:.

Mummy - I haven't started properly yet. Still a little "wipe and see" action but not the real deal as of yet. I'm not officially due until tomorrow. I assume by then the flood gates will open.

Bamagurl, Lisalee and Lpkjp - thank you all of the encouragement. I was a bit bummed that day but alas it is the Olympic season, why not take gold in the event that my DH and I relay in the best ... :sex: Go Team BayBeeEm! LOL

Everyone else, I hope you're doing quite well. More updates please!

BayBeeEm~ I just know you will take the gold in August for :sex:! I just know this will be the month for you!!! Your positive attitude is inspirational & wonderful! Just keep your head up & you will be in our next round of bfp!!!! :happydance: I just know it!

Hi ladies!

Welcome Armymama2012 to our Awesome Group!!!

BayBeeEm: You're your own Phychistrist!! You def hit it on the head, Thanks for supporting us and rooting us on but we need you to root for yourself more Bc that will make BD even more exciting rather than ritual. So tell AF to stop playing games and make up her mind if she's going to come then come so we can get started for Next Month and if not then stupid hpt stop playing mind games and love my bodily fluids!! Ok now I'm done venting, now back to cheerleading....GOOOOO BAYBEEEM!!

Thanks BamaGurl for always being so sweet!!! I really think your POSITIVITY beats mine!!! I wish we could all hang together, the fun we would have!!! You are really a breath of fresh air,I love seeing your comments! Go You!!

AFM: vomitting has commenced in my sister car... :haha: now she's saying she going to kick me out and tie me to the top of the trunk:nope:

Aww haha never! I had that happen with dd. I was on my way to work and got sick on the way to work and had to turn back around to change clothes! It was horrible!!!

Go BayBeeEm!! You got this one! This is almost like the Olympics! The TTC Olympics!!! haha Now what if this really was an event!?!?! Just something funny to think about ;)

Never ~ your comment makes me feel so much better today! I so could have slipped into a funk, but I am deciding to just cheer all of us on instead!

BaybeeEm, sorry the :witch: made her way in this month:( darnit! In any case though, August is an *excellent* month (my birthday!) and I reel it's gonna be your sticky baby month! The best part is that you still get a spring baby :) either way though. We're here with ya through the journey!!

Sweetz, your little bump is so cute! I also get the gas/bloating from dairy (even with Lactaid, ugh) so I don't eat much either. However, I do try to have it during preg cuz I know my body needs the extra calcium, I don't get nearly enough most of the time :/ plus it's a good source of protein :thumbup: that's amazing the your doc lets your text! Wish mine did that!

Angel, thank so much for the congrats! Waiting for blood results today and hoping they'll be promising. Can't wait to see what August has in store for you! :happydance:

Never, haha, the omg I'm pregnant feeling has kicked in somewhat, but to be honest I'm just trying to go with the flow. I'm feeling reallllly positive about this one and don't want to jinx it. For the first time since my first miscarriage, I really feel like I'm going to end up with a baby at the end of this! And that is a fantastic feeling :yipee: I hope I'm right! Sorry you are still experiencing some strong symptoms but the good news is that it means all is going well! I've been having a bit of back pain too, I don't think you need to worry about it at all unless there is bleeding which of course there ISNT because your little bean is perfectly healthy in there! :thumbup:

Mummy2one, sorry you are feeling so terrible! There seem to be a number of illnesses floating through the ether in this thread... Lol.i hope You'll be back to normal in no time! Funny how the twinges start so soon sometimes hey? I've had that experience before and wondering wtf my body was doing. I think it's just preparing a nice healthy follie for you:)

Aww Greg's I'm sorry the :witch: also made an appearance for you this month. Poop! I think for your sanity lets call the line an evap. No way t know for sure one way or the other, but we KNOw your time is coming up soon. And in the meantime eat all the cookie ice cream you need :) I've personal,y been going for the brownie/cookie dough mix (either Haagen daaz or Ben & Jerry's, both are equally good). Highly recommend it if you haven't tried already!

Lisalee, congrats on hitting 9 weeks! Baby is now starting to really look like a baby! Hehe. Thats awesome girl!! Glad to hear your vomiting has stopped. I kinda wish fr ONcE I could just experience vomiting, I guess I'm lucky but it would be nice to have that super sick pregnancy reassurance. When did yours kick in? I guess I'm still early...

Bamagirl, sorry about the BFN but you're really not out yet. My FRER was super super faint at 12dpo. I really do recommend clearblue IF you feel like testing again. If not, well see what this week brings! I'll be praying for good things for you sweetie :hugs: <3 ya.

AFM, not too much to report. Had a weird incident this weekend, decided to do another FRER in the late afternoon on 16dpo and the line was only about the same darkness as my afternoon 14dpo one (aahhhhhh!!) of course, I flipped, and PIAC again (no hold) and used my last clearblue digi, and that popped up as 2-3 weeks (it was only 1-2 on 14dpo). So I have no idea wtf happened there, but I decide to ignore the ugly FRER and use the digi as my benchmark. Weird though. I'm beginning it think that this pregnancy does just not do well with FRERs. My clearblue experiences have just been so much better. Also, I should get my betas back today. PRAYING for happy news!! It's our time for a sticky baby, darnit!

Hopestruck~ I love the new pic & of course I would go with the digi too! I cannot wait to hear your good news about your betas! I just know it will be what it needs to be :) I am so glad you have a good feeling about this sticky little bean! I cannot wait to hear all about your progressing pregnancy journey & symptoms!! YAY I am still just bouncing off the walls with joy for you! :wohoo:

Lisalee~ 9 weeks pregnant!!!!!!! Oh my the time is going by so quickly it seems!!! :wohoo: what an accomplishment! I cannot wait to see little pics of your little one!! I know your sticky bean is just a beautiful little bean right now :)

Sorry to all you ladies who have received the witch....but you know what August is for you!! I just know this coming month we will have a WONDERFUL abundance of :bfp:!!!

AFM~ I am not stressing about the bfn... I used a dollar store test and for some reason I just don't trust those. I have only gotten positives on frer so I am waiting for Friday to test again, that will give plenty of time for af to come if she is going to come & if not (which fingers crossed she will be too scared to show haha). I just feel it this month...but if God decides not this month trust me ladies we will be just :sex: and trying full force again next month :)

Prayers Hopestruck!
Welcome Armymama!
Wishing the best Bama :)
I'll pray for your sister Never! Hehe, I was divorced by 22- what happens when you marry your HS sweetheart and he turns out to be a complete jerk. It all came out well though because my DH is my best friend and I have known him my entire life. And we have more in common. And he is nice lol. So...can you get some more ultrasounds??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->