March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Hi Ladies...LETS PLAY A GAME!!!! :happydance:

So as all of us know this process of TTC is very HARD and EXHAUSTING, sooo I've decided that maybe some of us know more than others SO I've decided that we'll help each other out with "Words that have anything to do with TTC. For ex: Tiresome, pre-seed, sperm, etc. BUT you can only use a word that falls on your letter of the Alphabet!! So we're going from A-Z one letter/word per person and if we have more words than someone start us over with the letter A and give us an awesome word associated with TTC!!! ALRIGHT LADIES LETS GO!!!!
I'll Start:

A: AF (Aunt Flo) :growlmad:

Ooh Ooh I like it! I have an easy one:

B - Baby Dancin'!!! (BDing) :sex:

Aww sweetz, cannot wait for your apt day! Hopefully the landlord will get on that repair right now so you can get that gah-ros mold out of your garage! Hope the headaches go away quickly!!

Oh does that make me D?!?!

dpo~ days post ovulation

This is sooooo fun never!!!!

E - EWCM....the happy cm so we can bd!! Hehe

Sweetz that made me laugh...GYN

H: Hopestruck.....lol jk I couldn't think of anything

Well, I just went potty and there was a lot of cervical mucus, does that mean I AM ovulating or that I will be with in the next few days? Sorry, I'm sort of new to this... I want to get it right. I've also heard about your body temp. I took my temp this morning and it was 96.5. That seems low right? Isn't your temp. supposed to be higher when you ovulate?:shrug:

Lol love it!!!!

I....hmmmmm......INTERCOURSE! Boooyahhhhhh!

Jane not trying to be tmi....but what is the consistency?

Janelle, your temp goes high AFTER you ovulate. So you need to get in as much :sex: as you can beforehand! They say clear (egg white-like cervical mucous is best), but that you could be fertile whenever there is ANY cm in abundance. Good luck!

G = GOOD EATING. Eat healthy for a healthy egg, healthy cm, and energy to BD!

Reason I thought of this... I have been STARVING today! OMG! Grow, baby grow!

Janelle, your temp goes high AFTER you ovulate. So you need to get in as much :sex: as you can beforehand! They say clear (egg white-like cervical mucous is best), but that you could be fertile whenever there is ANY cm in abundance. Good luck!

Okay, thank you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->