March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

And we would sooooo appreciate that! haha I guess just getting impatient! I will bounce back and get positive again in a few

I get where you are coming from bama, I also hate when people get 'fed up' with their kids around and say things like "never have um they are a nitemare" and things similar :grr: yes I understand that when/if I get pregnant I'll probably moan about things still, I have a friend here who is pregnant and all she does is moan she can't have alcohol and needs a night out!

I guess it is one of those things where unless you have gone through a loss you don't realize how being pregnant is such a miracle & a joy! I loved being pregnant & would trade my left arm to be nauseous, sick, tired, moody, and everything else that comes along with it.

Hello all!

Bamagurl - its like your channeling all of my emotions over there. I have a good friend of mine that is pregnant now (we were suppose to be 3 weeks apart) and when we are together she complains about how uncomfortable she is, how she isn't able to eat, how she hates prenatals. I'm not upset with her at all, I totally get where she is coming from but I find myself thinking "I would be happy to be going through all of those pregnancy related symptoms." Additionally, I also snuck in a test this morning ... negative. I think I'm due on Tuesday at the earliest but I feel like I am out of the running this month. Sooooo, I'm creating my plan for next month. Hubby and I didn't BD on the O day or the day after, we were so busy with house guests that we ended up making it to our room after the other had slept off. Soooo ... I know that may be the reason for my lack of a BFP. Next month, its me and him! LOL

On another note, I love dogs and lab puppy makes my heart swoon. As in, can I have her? Just let me know where and when to pick her up.

Sweetz - let me honest, I am not a fan of cats but Cleo appears to be all I need to change my mind. She really is cute.

My BFP ladies of June, July and soon to be August - How are you all doing? I am patiently ... who am I kidding ... impatiently waiting for when the pics start rolling in. You know, a little inspiration for what is to be.

My ladies is in wait - Your good news, would be awesome. Oh the countdown! Try not POAS as much as I have this cycle. I'm usually pretty disciplined but this month, I've made an olympic sport of it. Tested at DPO 8, 10, and 11. Sighs.

AFM - Ok, so I've talked plenty about myself already but seeing as I know what AFM is, I feel it best to put it to use. I am still cramping. At times behind the belly button, other times at the site of either ovary. No positive, or slight postive test result yet. More updates to come as they become avialable.

BayBeeEm~ glad I am not the only one! Your not out till af shows!! At times my super cute destructive lab may be up for a new home haha but he is too sweet so it balances out!! I have been occupying my time by turning the spare room into a play room for our dd! She loves it & it's been keeping me busy although I have been super weepy today. I still must admit I will be so shocked if af shows this month we did everything right but it's all up to God & His timing! I had a come to Jesus meeting last night & had to pray & renew my faith. While watching Facing the Giants I was reminded God is so much bigger than my ttc giants. Hope you ladies have a fabulous day!!!

Hehe...my DH doesn't like cats but he has fallen in love with Cleo. Lucky Girl is getting a bit jealous bc he says hi to her first these days haha. She is just so stinking AH-DOOR-AH-BULL how can you NOT just love her???

AFM Stress level down a bit. Talked to car people...they are willing to work with me. TG!!! The lady that is now in charge of finances was very compassionate and caring. Told me I can make a partial payment whenever I can, just to keep her updated. OMG TG FOR HER!!! Whoever it was who said it would get better....you were right (sorry too tired to scroll back haha).

I am starting to get a "different then gas bloating but still out there" pooch. Spoke to doctor and said it most likely is a lil baby bump due to the fact this is pregnancy # 5. I sent him a picture and he said, yes my dear that is a baby bump, w/o a doubt! Yes ladies, my doctor is only a text message away! Did I mention I LOVE my new doctor? lol!! I am so excited!!! I go in for another ultrasound in less then 3 weeks....OOOOOoooo sorry I am in an outstanding mood now. :)

That is so wonderful sweetz!!! I am so glad things worked out for you with the car!! No need to stress it all works out!! Aw I say baby bump pic..like now please mam!!

LOL OK let me get on laptop in a few and post it hehe

Not the best but it is there....It was gas bloating at first when I got a pooch, but I cut out dairy from my diet and all the gas/bowel issues are now gone....the bloat went down but this stayed. It is hard as a rock too and I can't "push it in" which is why he is more prone to say it is a bump rather then air. He has me going in next wednesday (at 8 weeks) to make sure all is OK. He said women who have had more then one birth/pregnancy tend to show earlier due to the body already knows what to do. Hey he's the doctor not me! hahaa

***edit*** Before I got pregnant I had a perfectly flat tummy. I am one of those crazy fitness nuts haha
100_0244.jpg

I have a feeling this is going to be a biggen....my daughter was 9lbs10oz 2 weeks early, the surrogate was 5lbs something over a month early.... *oye*

Aww with our dd I thought she would be big because me and hubs both were big babies, but she was 2 weeks early & weighed 7lbs 8oz.

With our baby we lost I was already poking out some with I thought was just super bloating, but I am going to be uber healthy this next time so I can hopefully not be as big haha

Either I am emotional or Extreme Makeover Home Edition is a real tear jerker tonight.... o_O

Hello ladies. Looks like its on to August for me. When I wipe, I see a tinge of blood. I hope everyone is doing well.

Ss baybee

AFM I have a horrible migraine ugh....Tylenol not doing crap and can't think of what to do to help it...any suggestions?

Hi all, hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to pop in and say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Hopestruck. Hope this is your rainbow baby chick xoxo.

Sorry all, manic with me at the moment. For all those girls moving into August I'll see you there! xo

Sweetz, love the bump and the kitten!
Bama, I have heard several pregnant ladies tell me lately that they wouldn't mindiscarrying because they are so miserable. I try not to get upset but if looks could kill...

So, I am going to be trying next month guys! After being so sick and on nasty meds and then a yeast infection...waiting out this cycle. I am so ready to TTC. I could tell myself all day that I have a fulfilling life but...I want kids dangit! Btw, nothing more embarrassing than being a childless great aunt at 24.
Ok, enough negativity. LET'S ALL HAVE BABIES :)

Storked its worse to be a childless great aunt to a 2 year old with a great niece on the way at almost 32 :cry:
i'm sure we will all get there soon though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->