March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Sorry guys got your hopes up for nothing :( bfn and AF here . Weird cycle for me spotting then AF then spotting again ...... Mmm who knows ! Onto January and cycle 5 for me :)
Come on BFP lets be having you !!

Well, I got my period!! First since MC in October. Finally! And if my cycle is normal, look what day I'm ovulating...
https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h185/reiko_caps/0DE4F151-186B-4619-A663-4AD27A74814B.jpg

CHRISTMAS DAY HAHA. It will be happy holidays for my hubby at least ;)

Sorry guys got your hopes up for nothing :( bfn and AF here . Weird cycle for me spotting then AF then spotting again ...... Mmm who knows ! Onto January and cycle 5 for me :)
Come on BFP lets be having you !!

Ugh that's so disappointing Left. I'm sorry Fxd for January!!!

Kelly- That'll be a great Xmas surprise! Fx'd for u too!

Hello,
I'm waiting to poas on Monday 15th December! AF was due on 10th December so just trying to cling on until Monday to test as don't want to get hopes up too soon.

Teacup you're two days late already? You're strong to hold out till the 15th!!!

Kellya009 I've had six early miscarriages and am quite nervous about seeing a positive test result especially as Christmas is a couple of weeks away and we are worried about miscarrying again. Also I lost my job a few weeks ago so could be stress delaying AF. So don't want to get hopes up in case its not a pregnancy. I really hope this one gives a positive test and if it does I pray it sticks!

Aww Teacup sorry :(. That's so many losses. I really hope you have a sticky bean soon xx

BFN this morning. AF should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Oh well, on to cycle #40. :cry:

Hey all!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and festive season if you celebrate!!! Like last year, my Christmas wish is that everyone trying receive baby dust soon and have a good holiday.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to share- I got my BFP!!! Please pray this one is my rainbow!

CONGRATS BUGZZZ!!!!! WOHOO!!! TOTALLY ESTATIC FOR YOU!!!!! FX!! TX!!! EX!! (fingers, toes & eyes crossed) for u!!!

Merry Christmas ladies - hope you are all having fun!

My cycle is blah - but I will worry about that another day for now enjoying family time:flower:

:hugs:

X

Hey ladies! I have been silently stalking and rooting for you all. I had some symptoms that were not my regular pms symptoms. I took a test and this is what I got. What do you ladies think?

For those who don't know me, I had a mmc in April of 2012 and a miscarriage in June of this year. As my "record" stands I have a baby, a loss, a baby, a loss. My doctor has no explanation for the losses seeing as how I have had two kids.

Attachments

• IMG_3250.jpg
    IMG_3250.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78