March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Omg...I posted on a local group asking about heart monitors and someone is giving me theirs for FREE!!! They said they understand why I am wanting one as they have a history of mc as well. They are now 34 weeks. She said as long as when I am done with it, I pass on the gift, that is all she needs. Yay!! This is so helpful!! This will lower a lot of stress between appointments. Not to sound churchy but Ty God for this blessing!! :happydance:

The only V that I can think of is Vagina lol! It can be considered a part of TTC right? ;)

W is for Waiting! ALWAYS stinking waiting.

I finally gave in and ordered some books online about miscarriage, one from a religious viewpoint and the other scientific. I think this is a good step for me :)

X for x-pecting......what? How about X chromosome? I dunno that is a hard one lol

Sweetz- that is amazing! How sweet of them to give it to you! So awesome!!

Storked- I have looked online at many books regarding miscarriage just haven't ordered any. Good for you!!!

Hope all ladies are doing well today!

I'm shattered! So so so tired, but unfortunately it may be much more to do with the possible glandular fever I have (I'm not sure if I said yesterday that's what they're testing for now?) than a symptom of pregnancy :(

Off to bed now, as it's almost 10pm.

Love to all :wave:

Bama, I had just looked before at the books but never committed. I think that I was scared that it would increase my fears of miscarriage and possibly jinx next pregnancy. Weird thoughts I know but TTC gives you batty moments lol. But lately I realized that I probably need them :)
Love abebooks. I can find books for cheap on there!

Mummy, so sorry that you aren't feeling well! I know that it is hard :hugs:

Oh, and 'Y' is for YAWN! Which is what it's like:

1. Waiting to 'O' (so boring!), and
2. In early pregnancy (so EXHAUSTING!)

Hahahahahaha!!!! You all are sooo hilarious!!!

Sweetz: X-pecting??? Heehee, it def works!!
Stork: Zofran, that was really funny!!!
Mummy2one: yawn, tickled me SOO.

Mummy 2 one, I'm SOOO sorry that you're going thru this sickness and with the possibility of pregnancy. I do hope you feel better,ughh that can def take the fun out of things!

BamaGurl: did you test today??

Stork: I was like you, I wanted to do all the research on m/c as I could but I was too scared that it wouldve told mr something that I would've thought I had and drove me crazy. Good for you, now you'll have an advantage next time. And share some of that knowledge :flower:

Sweetz: WOW, im Jealous!! Nooo I'm jk, I'm soo happy for you, that's great!! Let me know what you hear!! I'm too scared to get one, I'm going bk n forth in my head whether I should get one or not....

A: alone......sometimes you feel alone when you done everything right and still got a BFN.

Ladies I really loved the Alphabet ya'll did...it was GREAT...

WEll I gave in and tested yesterday....I know I know AF not due till 8/3 but when you gotta pee on a stick you gotta pee on a stick hahahaha

WEll ya'll tell me what you see

:blush:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members