March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Bama - I can certainly see something on that test :happydance: - fingers crossed it gets nice and dark for you:happydance::happydance:

Yes I'm still hanging around ladies - no good news yet to report but one lives in hope:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Bamagurl looks like a definite positive to me :) congratulations :) xxxx
So happy for you

Looking good to me BAma! Post an update tomorrow please!

I know, can you believe it! Been doing really well, but I'm really starting to feel it now. Sore back, aching ribs, crazy sore feet, swollen ankles, nausea---kind of have it all all of a sudden. Oh, and if I crouch down, I might not be able to get back up! Not really complaining, but I'm wondering how long I'll be able to work and do stuff like walking the dogs. I think I must be getting fairly close to how I big I was at 40 weeks with my DS. Just got the keys to our new house so I'll have to suck it up for the move, but it'll be worth it once we're in!

Are you having thyroid troubles Left? Does that put TTC on pause for a bit?

Yes .......unfortunetly . Not sure for how long yet . Ill be checking in to see how your doing . Congratulations on the new house . Moving is such a pain but so worth it

Thanks ladies! I took two more "good" tests on Friday and had strong positives. I am going to call the doctor office tomorrow and set up my first appointment. I am sure they will want me to come in and do a pregnancy test to confirm, maybe a blood test since in June I had an early loss.

:happydance::happydance:Bama

AFM - Well I've finally just finished a 50 day cycle - aaargh my chances are getting less and less - Rainbow baby please come soon:cry:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations, Bama!

CD11, OPKs are getting darker and darker, not quite there yet, but so close! I think I might actually ovulate early this cycle! Hopeful that this one will be our sticky bean. I'm feeling good about it, super super excited. Also terrified, but to be expected. And here I was worried that I might ovulate later than usual because of this month's MC.

Sorry guys I'm out till I get this thyroid under control !! Ill be checking in and keeping you all posted

Sorry Left... hoping you're feeling better soon and can get back to it!

Had my pos opk yesterday! Never had a surge like that before. Test line came up before the control. Today should be the day, I think!

I am !!! Going for a January BFP! Feel a bit too optimistic this time though. Had two miscarriages last year in a row both times I tried I conceived straight away. I'm 10dpo now having a lot of tiredness and lower right twinges. I'm sleeping a lot! But disturbed. Hmmmm so am I am I not that is the question !!!

Xxxxx

Oh, the TWW... gotta love it...

Chrissi, those are good signs! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->