March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Baby dust dance baby dust dance woop woop woop. So happy I made a doctors appointment. We really need to discuss a few things. I'm preggers !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
6 dpo today! The TWW is killing me. I've had some cramping this morning, hoping maybe implantation is beginning!

6 dpo today! The TWW is killing me. I've had some cramping this morning, hoping maybe implantation is beginning!

For me cramps this early on is a good sign. Hope it sticks hun. 2ww is the pits literally.

Best of luck xx

Thanks! I don't usually cramp until AF strikes, so I'm really hopeful!!!

Hi. I am posting to say I am looking like to going to join you ladies after a MMC 2 years ago. I am praying that this bean is going to be sticking around this time. I found out I am pregnant last night but not quite sure until this morning to test and it's positive! Yay!! Been trying for few months after put it on hold due to sorting my life out and college! :-D might go and get digi pregnancy test later.

O my HI AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE NEW LADIES HERE!!!!!! Haven't been on the boards in a while, they actually sent me a msg that I need to post bc it has been so long! My life at this very moment is never what I imagined it to be growing up....it's actually still so surreal Bc everyday is soooo wonderful just bc I get to look at what my DH and I made together and what God blessed us with!!! This little boy of ours is so Amazing, I never knew I could actually watch my heart walk outside of me all around me!! His smile makes my busy life slow down just so I can breathe in and enjoy every second of his happiness!!!! I'm so blessed to been given this little boy after all my m/c's and many nights crying that I could sit and just watch him all day! I love being this new being, having this new responsibility, knowing a little person is depending on me....I love being his mom.....this still seems like a dream.....if it is please don't wake me or pinch me....I love being his mom! "Tyler is surely my dream come true". Don't give up Ladies, after many fights and losses you'll finally just go with the flow and that's when it'll happen....FX for everyone here!!!!

Thanks for the well-wishes! Very happy that things have worked out for you, nevergiveup. :)

I ended up being out for January... AF hit February 1, right on time. First time I had a full/normal AF since my D&C, so I'm really hoping that February is gonna be my month!!!

Never that is so so lovely . You say it just exactly right . My heart almost explodes every day with the love I feel for my little boy ! I've never ever experienced anything even remotely close it it ! Never . He is the best part of every day , even the hard bits ;) there are no words to describe it adequetly xxxxx

I love the bit about your heart walking around outside of you xxxx its perfect xx

AWWW THANKS SO MUCH LEFT!!!!! You said everything right, there's definitely not enough words to express this feeling that we have for these little people!!!! Left your words were perfect bc they're so true for me as well!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you!!!!

Dill THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!! I can imagine the excitement and readiness you're feeling!! I couldn't wait for my cycle to come bk on after my DNC. And when it did I couldn't wait for it to go off to get back to :sex: and guess what it happened right after that first cycle and my FINGERS, TOES are so crossed that it'll happen for you as well. Do u have a plan in motion for when AF leaves?

Yes, I do indeed have a plan. :D I had some light AFs (the last two cycles prior) and did get pregnant in December after tracking ovulation and everything, but it was chemical and I MC'd in early January. I don't think my body was ready for it yet. Despite tracking and DTD like crazy on my fertile days, nothing happened this month. But this cycle AF was large and in charge, so I think recovery is complete! Let the babymaking begin (next weekish)!

AWWW THANKS SO MUCH LEFT!!!!! You said everything right, there's definitely not enough words to express this feeling that we have for these little people!!!! Left your words were perfect bc they're so true for me as well!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you!!!!

Dill THATS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!! I can imagine the excitement and readiness you're feeling!! I couldn't wait for my cycle to come bk on after my DNC. And when it did I couldn't wait for it to go off to get back to :sex: and guess what it happened right after that first cycle and my FINGERS, TOES are so crossed that it'll happen for you as well. Do u have a plan in motion for when AF leaves?

Can I ask did they ever find out why you had 3 miscarriages ? I've had 2 and pregnant again. Nervous but trying to accept what will be will be and God will bless us when the time is right xxx

Hey ladies, sorry replying back so late. I was in class from 5-10 pm last nite, got home, shower then bed....after of course I stared at my DS for almost an hour.

Dill: I had that same plan and that same thing happened to me! I BD like crazy got Prego again but it didn't hold Not until I had that full first heavy flo. So ma'am you're on the right track!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Your body is def gearing up to carry your rainbow!! Believe it or not it's perfect timing bc a full flo give us more confidence in our bodies!

Chrissi1985: you're totally right God will bless us on his timing not ours! But I wanted to be Prego so bad that I never stopped trying until I just was so tired But I didn't stop I just didnt broadcast it to my family as much bc I didn't want to tell them about another m/c. But my doctor protocol was after 2 m/c's they'll began running test but I got pregnant with twins so the testing was put on hold but one of the twins ended up miscarrying leaving me with my DS. So bc I did have a successful pregnancy with one living fetus I was just as happy as they were and just focused on keeping the one that was currently living. Now when we do try again(end of this year) I would want a test asap if that happen lord forbid! It's heartbreaking to be in this category of not knowing if it'll be successful or not but that just makes us even more Special!!! Accept it chrissi!! You're pregnant!!!!! Enjoy every bit of it, I know how it feels to wake up everyday not knowing but you're prego and you deserve the happiness that comes with it!!!

Sorry for the long book ladies!! That's what happens when you're try to play catch up Huh?!
Chrissi how far along are you?

Dill: I had that same plan and that same thing happened to me! I BD like crazy got Prego again but it didn't hold Not until I had that full first heavy flo. So ma'am you're on the right track!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! Your body is def gearing up to carry your rainbow!! Believe it or not it's perfect timing bc a full flo give us more confidence in our bodies!

YAY!! Glad to hear someone with a similar story! I am now TWICE as excited for my ovulation this month. Soon, soon!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies

Just popping in to see the news:winkwink:

AFM - no idea about this cycle again and some days I wonder if having a baby is the right thing to do - as I'm feeling very :sleep: (hoping it's just these injections/vitamin deficiency) but I can't get through the day without a nap:wacko:

We have also got our house on the market - so I guess that is not helping and now when I have until the end of the year my cycles go wappy!!!!:cry:

Anyway lovely to see some new faces - I'm one of the old timers :haha: still trying for today.

Lovely to see some of the older members with their good news :happydance:

Until I get chance to pop on again ladies - :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hey ladies! It has been so quiet! I just wanted to touch base and see how all you ladies are doing! Hope everyone is doing well! Much love and :dust:

Hi :) great to hear from you :) it sure is quiet ! I'm doing ok still playing the waiting game until my thyroid settles down . Waiting is hard ... Can't wait to get back in the game . :)

Hi Bamagurl and Left!!! It has been quiet. I'm still doing the school thing which is now consuming my whole existence plus DH and I are trying to buy a house with a big back yard for the LO bc he'll live outside if you let him!! And I believe my DH invisible uterus is beating louder then mine to start trying again:blush::blush:

Also our washing machine broke so that's another task

I'm ranting...glad to hear from you gals!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->